Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Burn marks

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Glory Hole 2
on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 20:39

Glory Hole 2 said on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 20:39...

I have read a lot about keeping those nose burn marks to the minimum but using the spay give me headaches. I clean the tip of the bottle but still. I saw some plastic inhalers but they look kind of big, don't know if they work. As keep it clean and have good results!
Any advice will be appreciated. I usually do Glory hole so is mostly out my place with not way to wash my face-off- at least right away.
Tks

dfs said on Thu, 22 Sep 2016 at 03:15...

I recently got burn marks on my nose, and it's almost been a week and they still haven't healed. I had never got them before until then, and I realised why. I bought the big 30ml bottle, and once there was only about half left, it was difficult to sniff in the fumes. So I kind of pushed the bottle up against my nose and breathed in really hard. I'm guessing I got some of the liquid on my nose and didn't wash it off, so that's why I ended up with burns. I don't know if it's relevant to your situation, but if you are using a bigger bottle, try transferring some of it to a smaller one. That's what I did and I'm hoping it works.

Anonymous said on Sat, 24 Sep 2016 at 18:36...

> plastic inhalers

No. There exists a little metal thingy with a mesh in it and chain. They have cotton inserts...plastic and nitrites is a no.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.