Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Getting rid of smell of spilt poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 15:47

Anonymous said on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 15:47...

Does anyone know how to get rid of the smell of spilt poppers?

Spilt some 3 days ago and I can still smell it in the room - that shit is just not going away. Tried scrubbing, and bicarb of soda, but the smell is still there. Not sure if its safe to put some bleach down?

Anyone had a similar thing? Will the smell eventually just go?

Other thing is I've had a terrible stomach ache because of the smell - this is Pentyl by the way - seriously stinky stuff at the best of times.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 15:56...

Fresh air will clear it, keep windows and doors open as much as possible.

The Colonel said on Sat, 17 Sep 2016 at 11:30...

Stomach ache! Fresh air is key as Private Suitcase says. Do NOT mix any chemical with bleach ever! That goes for certain kinds of domestic cleaning products too - DO NOT DO IT. When you use bleach for normal cleaning: you must ensure the room is ventilated and does not come into contact with any other commercial fluids.

No idea what bicarbonate and soda + nitrites will do, but I suggest that is causing your malaise. You sound like an accident waiting to happen.

hobbs said on Sun, 26 Mar 2017 at 01:05...

I know exactly what will work...baby powder/talcum powder! I accidentally spilled a bottle onto my bedroom rug once, and couldn't get rid of the smell. I tried everything. Then, being the experimenter that I am, and on a whim, I tried sprinkling baby powder on the spill area; the smell disappeared immediately...and stayed gone! Good luck!

Anonymous said on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 at 08:38...

Use a hair dryer ! It works , heat the poppers it will vaporized

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.