Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How do you dispose of old poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 17:21

Anonymous said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 17:21...

How does everyone get rid of their old poppers? Is it safe to just throw them in a black binbag with your other household waste? Or do you let them evaporate?

JohnDoe said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 17:55...

I flush the liquid down the toilet and throw the bottle into a trash container for color glass.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 19:05...

I always flush old poppers down the toilet, then I remove all labelling from the brown bottle and shred it.

Anonymous said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 20:48...

you really shred it.. why is that?

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 21:48...

Yes, neighbours poking around in bins, and you've generally need a good sense of housekeeping.

Anonymous said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 12:57...

Surely no harm would come of just chucking them away with the rest of the household waste? I don't think councils rummage through black bin liners?

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 14:29...

I also recommend wiping all traces of fingerprints and DNA from the brown bottle, screw top and labelling.

Bilbo said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 18:41...

Why are your neighbors likely to be "poking around" in your bins? They are looking for what exactly...food, or evidence to get you evicted?

I think the OP means the fluid only. I do not understand this paranoia trip about the label -- unless you are living on a Klu Klux Klan compound. Why would anyone be concerned that others discover they use poppers?

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 20:18...

How on earth did you guess I live in a KKK compound and D. Dukes checks all bins on a regular basis?

Lam Poon Chinese Takeaway said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 21:19...

Bilbo works for Illuminati, he know all....including what you do in the bath.... with that bottle of Matey.

The Colonel said on Sun, 11 Sep 2016 at 16:36...

Daft blighters! Just flush the remains down the khazi. As for disposing of the bottle: if concerned about privacy simply slip into pocket and chuck it away outside in a bin somewhere. Man up!

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 12 Sep 2016 at 17:19...

A Colonel should know a lot better than that. Yes, certainly flush it down the crapper. But notice the codes on the labelling man, they could lead directly to you!

The Colonel said on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 at 15:19...

Just make sure you use plenty of wax on your mustachios, Private Suitcase. I want to see your "hospital corners" next time I visit your billet, I have heard from my aide de camp they are top hole. Well done!

Maninasuitcase said on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 at 16:23...

Stand by your beds !!!

Glory Hole 2 said on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 20:25...

I usually dispose them on the trash bin of the store where they sell them. Easy fix. At home I may just pour the liquid in toilet but that if I can't go out iand throw them out in

Popperschaser said on Sat, 20 May 2017 at 03:14...

I keep mine and use it as lighter fluid for the BBQ! Works like a charm.

Popperschaser said on Sat, 20 May 2017 at 03:14...

I keep mine and use it as lighter fluid for the BBQ! Works like a charm.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.