Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Trying to ID a popper I forgot the name of

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by NHpopper
on Thu, 1 Sep 2016 at 14:31

NHpopper said on Thu, 1 Sep 2016 at 14:31...

Sorry, I know this is an incredible stretch, but at a loss. I did some research early last summer in 2015 and there was a popper I purchased that was one of the best I tried in recent years. Unfortunately, I can't find the name and have done tons of online research.

It was described in a couple of reviews that it was not recommended for first time users as it was very strong. It was only offered in a 30 ml size and remarkable thing is that I got several months of usage and good huffs from it. It was a brand I had ever heard of and in fact, don't believe it was a PWD brand. I always keep email records of online purchases, but did not on this one. I know this is a crazy stretch, but hoping for some help.

PJ said on Thu, 1 Sep 2016 at 18:55...

Can you describe the label?? Tres Fort maybe?

NHpopper said on Fri, 2 Sep 2016 at 16:56...

The problem is and I should have mentioned, to make it a bit more stealthy in the house, I took off the label immediately and simply cannot recall what color it was, etc. I know this is a long shot and hazy request. Just sick of getting disappointing poppers time and time again and wanted to try this again.

PJ said on Fri, 2 Sep 2016 at 17:53...

Wow it gets more complicated :-) Where did the package come from...or did you immediately burn it in the fire. Was it Jungle Juice Black Label maybe?

Ann Oyed said on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 at 18:19...

YEAH! It is really makes me furious when you find something you like then can't get it. I was in a lift many years ago at Christmas and heard a piece of music I REALLY liked. I immediately approached the head of maintenance and demanded to know what it was called. "No idea, luv" was not the correct answer. I kneed him in the unmentionables apparently.

The name of the song turned out to be My Girl Lollipop by Bad Manners.

NHpopper said on Tue, 27 Sep 2016 at 20:05...

Finally IDed the popper after hours of searching - English white label. bought some and, "oh, yea!!"

Justme said on Fri, 2 Dec 2016 at 21:15...

Why not make oyur own?????

Justme said on Fri, 2 Dec 2016 at 21:20...

I did. REAL easy. Very inexpensive. There when I need / want it. No special equipment. Just google and do some research. " How to make amyl nitrite " The sulfuric acid can be bought at almost any auto parts store.

Justdumb said on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 22:58...

Never thought of that! Do you think the neighbors might be a bit suspicious if I was walking around in a Haz-Chem suit and respirator. & if I can get it wrong I might make an inferno... or blow up the garage? or maim myself with acid?Still, as you say, it means I got poppers when I need 'em...rather than buying poppers at a local store or online, which is such a HASSLE! Great idea! Got any other brainwaves? Like cutting your hand off instead of the being bothered to cut your nails. Means you aint got a hand, but hey no more bothersome nail clipping! MORON!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.