Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What are the best/strongest USA brands and where to buy ?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rick
on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 04:56

Rick said on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 04:56...

Hi. Live in the USA and have used Amsterdam, blue boy, jungle juice and rush. They are ok but looking for a stronger and longer lasting brand. What brands and where to buy?

Thanks
R

DabMaster said on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 21:55...

@Rick Have you tried Clock Cleaners?, They seem to be stronger than the regular brands, See http://clockcleaners.com/ for more information.

Sky said on Fri, 2 Sep 2016 at 23:47...

I found this small quite little website with same day shipping and 30ml bottles that start at 12.95 before their 10, 15 and 20% quantity discounts
http://MegaPoppers.com

Snooker said on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 at 21:53...

try PWD Iron Horse,30ml,from Sexy Poppers
it's not as strong but it lasts a long time, 2 to 3 months,i use to order a new bottle of Blue Boy every week.

mePOP said on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 06:52...

Popper to go google it been using them for 3-4 years no problem

Esther said on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 14:15...

Please visit the following website to get wholesale price:
http://rush.estush.com

ScottyHotty said on Wed, 29 Mar 2017 at 23:58...

Sky: I just posted in another subject about MegaPoppers.com I was looking to get information, they seem like a good US site. did you buy from them? Were you satisfied? Their prices seem amazing, Just trying to find out if it's that Pentyl or Isopentyl crap they started using in europe after the crackdown on IsoButyl and and alkyl

Feather56 said on Fri, 21 Apr 2017 at 19:07...

I have tried Rush. I am looking for a popper that is stronger, that will give the user a longer feeling of need once you sniff it. What is the best, yet cheap in cost popper one can obtain?

Sky said on Tue, 2 May 2017 at 21:46...

SCOTTYHOTTY: Yes i have purchased from the several times. They are very quick (usually I have a tracking number within an hour of my order).
If you look at their website they actually list the active ingredient on each of the products they sell. Most are alkyl nitrite (my preference) but they also have a few isobutyl nitrite. I initially emailed them asking what they sold. They assured me that it is their company policy to never sell either the pentyl or isopentyl products as these are the ones being associated with blindness in europe.
Also, i found an extra perk; once you order from them they have your email address and every few months they offer really big additional discounts using coupon codes. I haven't seen where anyone as posted any of them, but you never know....

user2 said on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 17:35...

As of may 30 2017 poppers from popperzone and poppersaromas and sexypoppers are all pentyl .no matter what brand you buy eg; jacked or rush or colt they all contain pentyl .so ya same formula with different labels.

Sky said on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 at 11:45...

user2: please, please, stay away from pentyl and isopentyl products. Do your research! Resent studies have show that they can potential cause blindness. Not just gradually, but some have claimed to loose 50% of their eyesight permanently within an hour of use.

Sissy said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:13...

I buy my jungle juice plus (no mixture !) and I receive the day after by FedEx. But I'm boring to buy in Europe (at Jungle Juice Europe) my poppers made in Canada ! It's amazing ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

User147 said on Mon, 11 Sep 2017 at 03:46...

Sissy junglejuiceeurope.com poppers are fakes pentyl nitrite and or isopropyl or isoamyl combinations. Again fakes

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.