Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Instructions on cap - need advice

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by ScotLad95
on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 00:13

ScotLad95 said on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 00:13...

Hey so I'm new to poppers and bought this brand... Only once it arrives it said not to inhale from bottle and leave to fill room. Obviously I don't want to do it that way

The question i have - is it safe to inhale direct?

http://www.esmale.com/aromas/potent-blue-room-aroma-22ml-xxx-strong-3-pack-1833-108-.php

RobHog said on Sun, 4 Sep 2016 at 22:02...

ScotLad - be careful with any poppers that are propyl. They'd been known to cause issues with eyes - serious dude, it's nasty. I've been taking poppers since the 90's. Now in my my 40's (hold down responsible job and have a family and kids). I still like to dabble in poppers. Great for alot of things (music, tv, sex). Best ones and safest I've tried in year are butyl ones. Best supplier is Snake on this forum. Honestly, it's worth it. Propyl is nasty. I've had some horrible scary moments on that shit. Butyl all the way dude (inhale from the bottle and hold it in for 10 seconds).

Count Alucard said on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 at 16:30...

Exactly how I first started, sat there waiting for something to happen after opening my first bottle. Today, 22 years later I can hardly see. They changed the formula to iso propyl in 2007 and NEVER warned me about what happens when inhale toxic crap like propyl.

macoha said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 21:29...

How do i find that snake? to get some normal poppers?

cant anyone blow whistle so that law is changed?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.