Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Open the bottle

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Juan
on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 at 14:32

Juan said on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 at 14:32...

Can anyone tell me how to open the Rush 10ml bottle? It seems stucked or something like that. I'm not trolling... Thanks in advance.

Lawrence said on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 at 17:34...

try to use tissue paper to open... be passion...what is the brand of poppers you're using?

PJ said on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 at 19:13...

Perhaps it is the dreaded clicking bottle. If it is clicking as you turn I think you must press down first.

Juan said on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 at 22:28...

Solved. Thanks :-)

Dootsie said on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 23:59...

The pentyl nitrate that cums from Europe are fake. They are not any where near being amyl nitrate. It is a shame that the federal govt. has taken Amyl nitrate off the market. Now there many fake versions on the market and they are extremely dangerous.

curtbear69 said on Thu, 1 Sep 2016 at 00:03...

Yes, this is true about the press down caps to open them. They are much safer than just the screw on caps. These caps keep the bottle from ever leaking.

homey90 said on Wed, 9 May 2018 at 06:32...

YEAH! I agree with DOOTSIE, bring back amyl nitrate. It is a fucking petroleum additive you dickhead! The Federal Govt took NITRITE of the market in the late 1960s. Where have you been? In an asylum! Go back there are quit spreading bull.

Burch said on Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 12:47...

Take your meds honey.

popperpopperz said on Sun, 1 Nov 2020 at 20:04...

I wish they didnt put ChildProof stupid click caps on,..........ONE....not everyone has kids! TWO People that do arent stupid enough to leave them in reach of kids THREE Its fucking hard to open them with one hand, in the heat of the moment (maybe your other hand is busy!!) So annoying........give us the option of choosing which cap! Actually I dont care, theres plenty of websites that sell standard caps, so i'll just stick my own on at my leisure, I wont be dictated to!

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 04:58...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of Side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Anonymous said on Sat, 13 May 2023 at 08:40...

How do you open MacDonalds poppers

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.