Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Importing Isobuytl nitrites from france

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by jean2211
on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 02:04

jean2211 said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 02:04...

Is it illegal to order poppers with butyl into the uk by post?

Maninasuitase said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 08:46...

I'm in the UK and I've bought butyl poppers from France several times - no problem. I actually don't think it is illegal to buy butyl from abroad, French suppliers wouldn't be able to export to the UK otherwise.

Rodney said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 09:16...

& when Article 50 is invoked (brexit)?? UK regulations will supersede i think. who knowz maybe no more "Brussels Pate", u will need to get used to spam and rice pudding. That is OK as the economy will probably tank and nobody will be able to afford nice things anyway. Thanks "Little Englanders"! Welcome back to the 1950s..

Trump said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 09:28...

Against all odds...

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 18:45...

Brexit = Iso Butyl, (stopped by old men in Brussels)

popperkid said on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 at 00:53...

done it just the other day see topic "Bad batch or different technique required?"

Andy said on Mon, 13 Feb 2017 at 17:45...

Apparently isobutyl is no longer allowed in France, none of the french duch or german sites seem to sell it anymore. Such a shame!

Anonymous said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:16...

I buy my butyl poppers and I receive the day after by FedEx. But I'm boring to buy in Europe (at Jungle Juice Europe) my poppers made in Canada ! It's amazing ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com
They are in France and get butyl still September 2017 !

User147 said on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 21:45...

Junglejuiceeurope.com poppers are pentyl.

User147 said on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 21:45...

Recent order from poppers-aromas.eu of gate, tiger gold, ultimate and flag. All are really bad. Ultimate claims to be isobutyl, I doubt it. Gate claims to be amyl, came with a sticker on it listed as another ingredient. Flag also listed as isobutyl I doubt it. Tiger gold isopentyl and isoamyl mix. Tried them all ended up choking and coughing and seeing yellow spots when I blink. Couldn't even get hard. Horrible products. I used to get could poppers from poppers-aromas.eu but not for the last couple of years. Sadly the only other formula that's acceptable is pentyl. Bring back original isobutyl formulas.

Rico said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 09:37...

Ordered isobutyl from France, poppers aroma.com
I have ordered the BRUSSELS Pack Poppers and all of them turned out to be propyl.
After exchange of email post order, they say they don't send isoobutyl to UK anymore. Would have been appropriate to let customer know rather than sending what I didn't order.

They still advertise their product to be isobutyl on the website, but will send out to you propyl...
Don't order from them you got same shit here in UK for 3 quid.

Sissy said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:16...

Yes user147 www.junglejuiceeurope.com get pentyl but butyl too (with the pack of 4 small bottles of Ram)

User147 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 07:08...

sissy is a troll. ram is not even listed on their site.

User147 said on Tue, 29 Aug 2017 at 15:29...

Do not buy from poppers-aromas.eu or junglejuiceeurope.com their products are absolutely fakes and if you try to complain their customer service is horrible. Late with response and total denial of how crappy and fake their products are.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.