Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Importing Isobuytl nitrites from france

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by jean2211
on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 02:04

jean2211 said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 02:04...

Is it illegal to order poppers with butyl into the uk by post?

Maninasuitase said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 08:46...

I'm in the UK and I've bought butyl poppers from France several times - no problem. I actually don't think it is illegal to buy butyl from abroad, French suppliers wouldn't be able to export to the UK otherwise.

Rodney said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 09:16...

& when Article 50 is invoked (brexit)?? UK regulations will supersede i think. who knowz maybe no more "Brussels Pate", u will need to get used to spam and rice pudding. That is OK as the economy will probably tank and nobody will be able to afford nice things anyway. Thanks "Little Englanders"! Welcome back to the 1950s..

Trump said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 09:28...

Against all odds...

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 18:45...

Brexit = Iso Butyl, (stopped by old men in Brussels)

popperkid said on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 at 00:53...

done it just the other day see topic "Bad batch or different technique required?"

Andy said on Mon, 13 Feb 2017 at 17:45...

Apparently isobutyl is no longer allowed in France, none of the french duch or german sites seem to sell it anymore. Such a shame!

Anonymous said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:16...

I buy my butyl poppers and I receive the day after by FedEx. But I'm boring to buy in Europe (at Jungle Juice Europe) my poppers made in Canada ! It's amazing ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com
They are in France and get butyl still September 2017 !

User147 said on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 21:45...

Junglejuiceeurope.com poppers are pentyl.

Sissy said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:16...

Yes user147 www.junglejuiceeurope.com get pentyl but butyl too (with the pack of 4 small bottles of Ram)

User147 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 07:08...

sissy is a troll. ram is not even listed on their site.

User147 said on Tue, 29 Aug 2017 at 15:29...

Do not buy from poppers-aromas.eu or junglejuiceeurope.com their products are absolutely fakes and if you try to complain their customer service is horrible. Late with response and total denial of how crappy and fake their products are.

NZ Farmer said on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 15:17...

Trolls say outrageous things to provoke stupid ill mannered people to react. Sissy did not do that. Try learning the English language, it will help you in your life (which appears to be full of bitterness and negativity) - the word you are looking for is shill. You do not know if Sissy is a shill. For example I like avocado salad; and might praise its health giving benefits, yet I do not own an avocado tree.

Or do I.....

User147 said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 06:35...

Funny how nz farmer defends sissy and says outrageous things calling people stupid ill mannered bitter and negative. Shill spill Hill tomato potato fee fi froll I smell the bullshit of a shill like troll.

User148 said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 06:40...

I'm with user147. Let's get real here for those trying to find real poppers do your research. Don't just go by who claims what in their posts. Check for poppers and their original formulas. For example jacked is supposed to be isobutyl not pentyl.

Anonymous said on Sat, 27 Jan 2018 at 13:44...

No JACKED was always a LR Delta product and therefore pentyl amyl. So you are wrong. I doubt that will come as surprise to anyone who replies to his own posts after 06.40 - 06:35 = 5 minutes.

avoid poppers-aromas.eu said on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 11:30...

Avoid this company - poppers-aromas.eu, they take your money and refuse a refund when you find out their poppers contain different ingredients to what they claim and are just weak rubbish. I have now found hundreds of other negative reviews on other sites from customers warning not to use this dodgy company. When I asked them to cancel my order and refund they refused and were extremely rude to me over email - no customer service just rude and arrogant, please don't use them as you will be disappointed!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.