Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Micro Traps

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by samson
on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 20:56

samson said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 20:56...

Lot of talk recently about this. So here is the deal:

"Even after you open the bottle, the millions of tiny PPP™ Micro Traps in the Power-Pak Pellet™ continue to capture and eliminate the impurities which cause decay"

That means this pellet is somehow preserving a nitrite after exposure to oxygen. Anyone understand how that might work? I don't get it.

DabMaster said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 22:10...

Even after you open the bottle, the millions of tiny PPPTM Micro Traps in the Power-Pak PelletTM continue to capture and eliminate the impurities which cause decay. As it does its job, you may notice that the Power-Pak PelletTM is actually crumbling and disintegrating, which tells you that it's working perfectly, so that our products always stay fresh and powerful when it counts.

Beware of other products which claim to have a Power-Pak PelletTM. but only contain ineffective plastic or clay beads. Instead of removing impurities, like the genuine Poer-Pak PelletTM does, these dirty beads actually contaminate the product.
Look for the exclusive Power-Pak PelletTM in every bottle. Only PWD can always guarantee Purity-Power-Potency!

samson said on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 at 08:13...

My question is how the pellet can stop oxidization (decay). What is a micro trap. From what I can understand nitrites slowly break down. That evil smell you get from old poppers is the smell of nitrogen, alcohol etc decomposing.

I read also that polymerization occurs. There I am lost :-( It is claimed that this mesoporous material "traps" the by-products of decay. My brain hurts trying to figure that out. I know that other brands (rave i think) used to contain instructions to shake the pellet as an agitator only.

PJ said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 19:53...

I doubt anyone knows. "the impurities which cause decay" implies they are inherent, right?

macoha said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 21:42...

Dab Master or someone

Can i ask:
http://www.powerpoppers.com/buy_poppers_online.shtml

is that shop genuine?
i remember having iron horse years ago and it was good.
also rush was good.

Is it same here?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.