Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Fake poppers in Australia

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Green
on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 01:53

Green said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 01:53...

The first bottle of poppers I bought was Rush from the website Poppers Express. Since I had never used poppers before, I didn't know what to expect. After about a week of heavy usage, I developed a cough so I stopped using it completely for over a month.

I recently bought a bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum from amylnitrate.com.au thinking that this was the real jungle juice. The bottle in the picture was the squarish flask with a white label (not the new cylindrical blue grey ones) and it cost a little more than other Jungle Juice platinums on other sites that had the redesigned bottle. It arrived today and was I a bit surprised to find that it was actually the redesigned one. I used it, and it smelt exactly the same as the first a rush I bought and gave me the exact same high.

Am I getting fakes? Have you ever tried both and was there a difference? Where can I get the real jungle juice? I feel like I've been misled.

Capri said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 15:16...

No it does not sound like you are getting "fakes". You say you developed a cough after a week of heavy usage, not surprising really. Jungle Juice in a blue grey bottle, again it sounds like Locker Room original to me. Sounds like the products worked, maybe you are expecting to much? dunno/

Poptastic said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 02:34...

You are probably getting isopropyl nitrite, it seems to be the main thing available in Aus :-( This has given people long lasting vision problems that take months to go back to normal... Plus your tolerance builds up quickly.

You want isobutyl nitrite, I can't give any recommendations, as I haven't found it, you may want to try ordering from overseas?

Green said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 04:57...

Capri, sorry I think I put in the whole coughing in thing for no reason. I was wondering if they were fakes because they were two different brands, but contained the exact same things. Not because it gave me a cough.

Capri said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 20:54...

What does the Rush poppers bottle look like? Maybe you have 2 x isopentyl / amyl.

Green said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 00:51...

Well the bottle itself is the small brown one, black lid with PWD on it. The plastic label is yellow and red and has the captain rush guy on it.

Andy said on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 at 12:49...

I have found the best isobutyl around at the moment that you can import into the UK comes from France. Sexline blue butyl from rue du poppers dot com and possibly 'hot' poppers, not having tried them, are also listed as butyl. I find an old asthma inhaler with a wad of cotton wool inside and about 3 to 4 ml of nitrite works really well. Mind you if it was the best quality I don't think I would need inhalers etc, just a few hits from the bottle would be enough. PWD rush from aussie discreet dot com seems to be the real deal but very very expensive with the shipping to UK on top, amazon are supposed to sell it but that is more expensive than aussie discreet, don't know of anyone who has tried buying from either yet??? Just avoid propyl / isopropyl if you value your sight. Poptastic, the vision problems (poppers maculopathy) associated with isopropyl can be permanent, not temporary, even from ONE use, if it gets better you are one of the lucky ones. Use isopropyl and you really are playing russian roulette with your sight. There is isobutyl out there, it's just a case of looking on various sites to find it.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.