Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Fake poppers in Australia

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Green
on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 01:53

Green said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 01:53...

The first bottle of poppers I bought was Rush from the website Poppers Express. Since I had never used poppers before, I didn't know what to expect. After about a week of heavy usage, I developed a cough so I stopped using it completely for over a month.

I recently bought a bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum from amylnitrate.com.au thinking that this was the real jungle juice. The bottle in the picture was the squarish flask with a white label (not the new cylindrical blue grey ones) and it cost a little more than other Jungle Juice platinums on other sites that had the redesigned bottle. It arrived today and was I a bit surprised to find that it was actually the redesigned one. I used it, and it smelt exactly the same as the first a rush I bought and gave me the exact same high.

Am I getting fakes? Have you ever tried both and was there a difference? Where can I get the real jungle juice? I feel like I've been misled.

Capri said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 15:16...

No it does not sound like you are getting "fakes". You say you developed a cough after a week of heavy usage, not surprising really. Jungle Juice in a blue grey bottle, again it sounds like Locker Room original to me. Sounds like the products worked, maybe you are expecting to much? dunno/

Poptastic said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 02:34...

You are probably getting isopropyl nitrite, it seems to be the main thing available in Aus :-( This has given people long lasting vision problems that take months to go back to normal... Plus your tolerance builds up quickly.

You want isobutyl nitrite, I can't give any recommendations, as I haven't found it, you may want to try ordering from overseas?

Green said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 04:57...

Capri, sorry I think I put in the whole coughing in thing for no reason. I was wondering if they were fakes because they were two different brands, but contained the exact same things. Not because it gave me a cough.

Capri said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 20:54...

What does the Rush poppers bottle look like? Maybe you have 2 x isopentyl / amyl.

Green said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 00:51...

Well the bottle itself is the small brown one, black lid with PWD on it. The plastic label is yellow and red and has the captain rush guy on it.

Andy said on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 at 12:49...

I have found the best isobutyl around at the moment that you can import into the UK comes from France. Sexline blue butyl from rue du poppers dot com and possibly 'hot' poppers, not having tried them, are also listed as butyl. I find an old asthma inhaler with a wad of cotton wool inside and about 3 to 4 ml of nitrite works really well. Mind you if it was the best quality I don't think I would need inhalers etc, just a few hits from the bottle would be enough. PWD rush from aussie discreet dot com seems to be the real deal but very very expensive with the shipping to UK on top, amazon are supposed to sell it but that is more expensive than aussie discreet, don't know of anyone who has tried buying from either yet??? Just avoid propyl / isopropyl if you value your sight. Poptastic, the vision problems (poppers maculopathy) associated with isopropyl can be permanent, not temporary, even from ONE use, if it gets better you are one of the lucky ones. Use isopropyl and you really are playing russian roulette with your sight. There is isobutyl out there, it's just a case of looking on various sites to find it.

Hysterical bullshit said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 06:11...

Regardless of who is posting what here do your research 1 - check the list for poppers and their original formulas and 2 check each site posted for their ingredients for example jacked is supposed to be isobutyl now if the site your list it as pentyl nitrite its fake. But be careful poppers-aromas.eu search for isobutyl brings up a whole list but when you check it out it's either pentyl or isopropyl or isoamyl. FYI I found the real stuff here on poppers guide but I'm not telling.

Blah Blah Blah said on Sun, 28 Jan 2018 at 01:23...

listening to all of this garbage makes me laugh hysterically. I am an industry insider with 15+ years of experience and i will tell you the honest truth about leather cleaners.

Isoamyl this and isopropyl that Butyl this and Pentyl that, you guys wouldn't know the difference from an old smelly sock (no disrespect)
ALL licensed products being sold in Australia today are all Isobutyl Nitrite, that includes Lockerroom products (Jungle Juice) MadMan labs products (Fuck Pig) and PWD products (Rush) The strength depends on the brand.

You need to look out for a few things when buying these products
1. The shape of the bottle
2. The labelling on the bottle
3. The source of your purchase

Lets talk about https://www.junglejuiceplus.com/ Products

1a. The shape of the bottle - The square "flask shape" bottle is not a licensed or original product - The true licensed manufacturers stopped using these bottles back in 2013 when the Canadian govt clamped down on the sale of Amyl Nitrite. So if you see a "flask shaped bottle" you know it's a backyard job and you should avoid it at all costs, you just don't know what's in it and you could ruin your leather for life. The bottles are all "amber" in colour, blue, green and clear bottles are all fake.

The new and true bottles, directly from Lockerroom marketing, are all "tall cylindrical" bottles with full shrink sleeves.

The small bottles have one tell tale difference in telling real from fake. The fake bottles all have a longer neck gap from the shoulder of the bottle to the start of the cap.

2a. The labelling on the bottles
Labelling can be copied, no doubt, but true products from Lockerroom, will all have full shrink sleeves on the bottles, except for the JJ Black small, they come in two varieties full shrink sleeve and wrap label. The wrap label is reportedly the stronger of the two varieties. This is only true for the Jungle Juice Black small bottles. The labels for Lockerroom products all contain the manufacturers details - address etc.

If you see a Lockerroom product with a paper label or the text looks dodgy then you must avoid this at all costs, you just don't know what's in it and you could ruin your leather for life.

3a. The source of your purchase.
I am going to list the online retailers who sell FAKE leather cleaners, then a list of REAL licensed dealers. Keep in mind, there is only one REAL distributor in Australia allowed to import "licensed products" There is one other wholesaler flooding the market with fake products as previously mentioned in this article that you must try and avoid if you value your leather gear.

Brands to avoid like - Buzz, Purple Haze, TNT, English Royale and Liquid Gold are all imported from the UK and all contain Isopropyl Nitrite
Everything coming out of the UK are all this formula - do your research guys - http://www.topofthearomas.com/aromas.html

If you are an Australian buyer then my advice is to stick to the Australian retailers, buying from Europe or the States poses serious risks, you dont know what you are buying and you may not even be allowed to import it, you will blow your dough.

FAKE RETAILERS

LOVE POPPERS - https://www.lovepoppers.com/
This site has a mixture of "licensed" and "fake" products but reading my article you should be able to tell the difference.

AUSSIE POPPERS - https://aussiepoppers.com/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed

AMYL NITRATE - https://www.amylnitrate.com.au/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed despite the images used, if you buy from here you will get sent a "flask shaped" bottle

AUSSIE DISCRETE- https://aussiediscreet.com.au/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed

AMYL Co http://www.amyl.com.au/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed despite the images used, if you buy from here you will get sent a "flask shaped" bottle

POPPER SHOP - https://poppershop.com.au

LICENSED RETAILERS

PBYP - http://www.pbyp.com.au/

POPPER EXPRESS - https://popperexpress.com.au

NAUGHTY BOY - http://naughtyboy.com.au

EAGLE ELATHER - https://eagleleather.com.au

TOOLSHED - https://www.toolshed.com.au/

SAX LEATHER - https://www.saxleather.com.au

These are the major online retailers, all licensed to sell "authentic products" from Lockerroom to MADMAD labs to PWD - so guys, keep it real, buy licensed products to avoid any disappointment and stop ridiculous posts from people who think they know, but they just dont!!

perv said on Sat, 3 Feb 2018 at 06:35...

Top post, Blah Blah Blah!

This needs to rank up in google searches, people need to know!

Newbie said on Mon, 5 Mar 2018 at 09:57...

In regards to Blah blah blah's post. I just checked every link to your legit sites. One of them has bottles you described as fake on their site and another explicitly states their products do not contain amyl or butyl nitrite. So again what to believe?

Blah Blah Blah said on Tue, 20 Mar 2018 at 21:16...

Hey there NEWBIE and i will excuse you for being a NEWBIE but seriously?? why would you be looking for amyl or butyl? they are illegal substances.

Moving on, I do know that some sites, especially the oldest ones, have not updated their product images in a while, most have, but some might have slipped through the cracks.

I am running from a genuine list of online retailers that we distribute to, so I can tell you with 100% certainty who sells licensed products and who does not. So, if you chose to follow my advice, great, if not, that's your decision, but don't come back crying that you got ripped off if you don't

Newbie said on Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 07:58...

Blah blah blah. What I'm looking for is original formula poppers not this isopentyl isoamyl isopropyl garbage. One cannot claim genuine when your selling this isopentyl isoamyl isopropyl crap. I don't bitch and complain, what I do is inform others of bullshit.

Telly said on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 06:42...

Never heard of MADMAD. I thought PWD got closed because someone died? So what is real...I mean really

Blah Blah Blah said on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 13:50...

Hey Newbie, you throw big words around but sad to say, I don't think you really understand what they mean :-( I honestly doubt you would know the difference between isoamyl and amyl alcohol anyway, some chemists even have trouble smelling the difference.

Amyl alcohol has not been used in these products since the mid 90's for various reasons, but my hats off to you for attempting to prove yourself an expert or white knight in the crusade to source "original or genuine" formulas.

Let me be clear, a genuine formula is one that is bottled and distributed by the licensed manufacturer. Anyway, this is like flogging a dead horse, you make your own minds up as to what you like and don't like people, all the info is here for you to read - your'e all grown ups

Blah Blah Blah said on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 13:53...

Hey there Telly, MADMAN Labs are a Belgium Company putting out some pretty good formulas right now, PWD - or PAC WEST Distribution never made the products they sold, they only "distributed" them - when the owner killed himself after a Police raid an Aussie company purchased all the rights to these products, enough said

Devils Pizza said on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 22:44...

Thanks for the articles Blah Blah Blah, top stuff.
I was selling what i thought were "legit" stuff on ebay but started getting heaps of complaints about quality. I went back to my supplier in Sydney and he told me not to worry, bad batch etc, then i came across this article by Blah Blah Blah, my supplier, Rick, changed his story pretty quick when I directed him to this page.
I was then told the square bottles were all fakes in from China, no idea what's in them etc and to be fair i had my suspicions anyway.

Space Noodle said on Fri, 11 May 2018 at 17:43...

>>PWD - or PAC WEST Distribution never made the products they sold

Strictly correct. They were made by Great Lakes Products, owned by J.Miller of Indiana. He also owned the brands - Rush, Ram, Bolt etc. They shared an office building in Harding Street. GLP made, PWD sold. Not sure why, or why it is of any interest really. They were two legs of the same body.

>>an Aussie company purchased all the rights to these products

J. Millers' twin brother inherited the "rights" and these are not owned by an Aussie company. Perhaps you mean an Australian company has local distribution rights? But as far as I know PAC-WEST DISTRIBUTING NV LLC do not export outside of the US. They are marketed as Solvents, and Clock Cleaners now stateside, not as Liquid Incense. They have a red cap.

You mention Locker Room in Canada. Their product is Jungle Juice Plus (among others) It would not surprise me to learn they make Rush as well, because PWD certainly used to make Jungle Juice in Indianapolis. Although, perhaps it did not have the Plus included? not sure on that. A quick look around the wonderful web reveals a dizzying selection of Rush and Jungle Juice for 2018. Black, white, Radikal, Super Rush, Extreme, Blue Label, UK Formula, and it goes on an on.

Do not understand why you say that Locker Room Jungle Juice contains Isobutyl Nitrite. It does not, it contains Pentyl Nitrite. Perhaps they make an Australian version due to local restrictions? That is kinda weird as the product is called that for a reason. It should smell sweet.

Amyl, iso-amyl, alkyl, and butyl are outlawed in Australia. So the Iso is not?

I also do not understand how a Belgian company can make that sweaty socks US formula. I suppose because it is for export only? I suspect that it is really a Polish company (thank you again web).

Did not know that Chinese guys are making these now. The world moves on...

unhappyvegemite said on Sat, 8 Sep 2018 at 23:06...

Watch out for amylnitrate.com.au - I sent them payment which was acknowledged on their myorders page, but never got the product, repeatedly emailed and called, but got no response

blade said on Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 07:25...

unhappyvegemite…. I have same problem with amylnitrate.com.au..... no product received, no reply to emails, etc....

WOWZA said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 11:06...

Soon poppers will be banned in Australia, right?

aguy94 said on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 14:54...

Watch Out For this Site They Try to Get The Address, and Name of your Bank and Your Account Routing Number www.4solvents.com With All the Merchants Out there It Seems Way To Fishy.

Dlow said on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 18:11...

ozaromas.com any good? Have ordered the rush 5 pack deal. Will update soon.

Rushman said on Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 07:43...

Interesting information guys. I am in NZ and have been buying from different sites over the years including sex shops and gay cruise clubs. I tell you, the sex shops and gay cruise clubs have the worst stuff. Wonder if they make it in their toilets !! I bought some from poppersnz.com recenty and the stuff is not bad. Pentyl Nitrite I think it was. I just don't know what to look out for and what formula is best. I guess I have to keep trying them all :-)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.