Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

popperstogo.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PoPpers_Shopper
on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 at 08:26

PoPpers_Shopper said on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 at 08:26...

Hi Guys,

I happened to pass by this site, http://popperstogo.com/ any feedback on the experience? Is it legit?.... seems like they have the lowest price in the market.

- Feel free to list your goto site that you trust when ordering! Thank you and happy PoppeN.

Rog said on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 at 02:23...

Yes, they are a real site. They are lowest priced and they give credit for every bottle purchased. You get 1 free with every 6 you buy. You can buy one at a time also. They have a free shipping option with no minimum that arrives within a week's time. You can also get 2 or 3 day orders for $4. They pay part or all of the shipping costs on all orders.

poppergal said on Sun, 7 May 2017 at 01:43...

yes they are real! I bought from them, and will again, they are fast and the cheapest you will find anywhere!

Knottyfellow said on Sun, 24 Sep 2017 at 16:40...

They definitely are not the cheapest. Although the 3x30mL for 39 was a pretty good deal. You guys can take the risk and let me know how it turned out, but until I hear enough pros and cons from them I'm not taking that risk. It would probably be best if their site was secure.

HottyScotty said on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 01:01...

I just Love MegaPoppers.com Their prices easily compete with popperstogo. They offer subscription plans with free shipping, but they also constantly run specials of either severely discounted prices and/or free shipping. Ive been ordering almost every month for over a year 2-3 shipping depending on your location. I think they re based somewhere in Florida

Rog said on Thu, 15 Feb 2018 at 17:28...

PoppersToGo provides free shipping and you earn free bottles, which means their large bottles average under $14 per bottle. You don't have to do anything because they keep up with your purchases. You earn a free bottle for every 6 bottles you buy.

Poppers to go - Not impressed said on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 at 03:52...

I placed an order and went to their chat and asked politely about the freshness of their product. They immediately got defensive and stated They are happy to cancel my order and I should order from another site. WOW! Rude!

homey90 said on Wed, 9 May 2018 at 06:49...

lol

Some of these poppers guys are REAL rude. Y'all think that was rude...yep these folks are not the kinda people you want to introduce to Mama! No experience with these togo folks; but happy to cancel seems fine to me.

WolfBoy said on Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 19:23...

Thanks Hottyscotty, I took your advices a while back and am very pleased. Been buying from Megapoppers ever since. Last month there was a delivery problem (lost package, im guessing from all the fires here in CA) and I called them and a replacement when out that day. Steven sounds kinda hot on the phone.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.