Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

good stuff

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by snake
on Sat, 13 Aug 2016 at 10:14

snake said on Sat, 13 Aug 2016 at 10:14...

Hi all.I'm still supplying butyl .i have good reviews further back in this forum. Take a look
I'm on
Rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks

Anonymous said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 18:53...

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10285

RobHog said on Sun, 4 Sep 2016 at 21:41...

Been buying pops from Snake for a few years now. Quality is amazing. Loads loads better than the crap available in the UK. I've been using poppers since the 90's and this guys stuff is a near to the old stuff your gonna get. It's quality stuff - the buzz from a fresh bottle is like nothing else on earth. Great stuff. And great service from Snake. Top guy and good comms.

I started off with him after he supplied a sample. After that, there's no other option for me.

Have fun. Stay safe.

DabMaster said on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 at 21:42...

I would like to buy some IBN from Snake, but he is not responding to his email

snake said on Wed, 28 Sep 2016 at 16:50...

Hi dabmaster
Try mailing me again
Cheers

Andy said on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 at 17:05...

I'm waiting for a reply from snake too. Just Emailed him today

Matt said on Tue, 29 Nov 2016 at 17:07...

I've sent a message to Snake as well. I live in the USA. My partner have been buying from Power Poppers for several years which used to sell genuine Amyl Nitrate Jungle Juice from Locker Room in Canada. However, the last batch I got was not the same. It lost its effectiveness very quickly once opened and it cause horrific headaches. I'm hoping to find some poppers that we like!!

Andy said on Wed, 7 Dec 2016 at 13:40...

Tried snakes stuff after reading good reviews on here. I can understand the apprehension especially when you make a pay pal transaction that cannot be undone, and to someone you don't know or have any idea where they live, hoping they will send you what you ask for. I waited a week and heard nothing so decided to email again on the Saturday wondering what had happened. I got an answer within 10 mins explaining he was waiting on fresh stock and would now post 1st class that morning. The following Tuesday I received it very well packaged and am very impressed with it. Snake is definitely genuine and does keep his word. The quality is very good, and up to now very little if any congestion, no headaches or any hangover the following day, which is unlike anything I have had from France or anywhere else for that matter since 2007. Will be contacting him again in the near future.

Andy said on Sun, 11 Dec 2016 at 13:36...

Review, update. Having now finished two bottles of IBN in a week from snake I feel in a better position to comment. While not the strongest IBN I have purchased, it is very good with zero congestion and zero cough and just a slight short lasting headache which soon goes with a couple of ibuprofen, and sometimes no headache at all. So all in all very good. I haven't had any other IBN in years or pentyl for that matter, that hasn't had me coughing and wheezing and short of breath for days after. Even after a real heavy sesh, I have been bright as a button and as much energy as normal after a couple of hours, and fine the following day. That guy is certainly doing something right!

snake said on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 at 08:57...

Hi all I'm still selling the good stuff. Please mail me on
Rmyers65@yahoo.co.uk
Cheers

Naff said on Fri, 17 Nov 2017 at 15:15...

Hi.

I have no reply from Snake.

Any help to contact him would be very appreciate. :-)

Thanks to all and have a good day.

Snake said on Sat, 10 Feb 2018 at 09:39...

Hi All
I'm still selling the good stuff please mail me on
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

Andreas1846 said on Wed, 5 Dec 2018 at 16:41...

What is the brand/label called, which give's
the power buzz. !? Using for many year's,
jungle juice platinum. ;@)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.