Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How often should you use poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by korn
on Wed, 10 Aug 2016 at 07:56

korn said on Wed, 10 Aug 2016 at 07:56...

On average, how often should you use poppers if you want minimal side effects? I remember I used it quite heavily for a week and started to develop a cough so I stopped completely. It's been over a month now, and I'm planning on getting back into it again.

Andy said on Wed, 10 Aug 2016 at 12:20...

I have used heavily in the past now and again for about a week or so and then got that horrible tickly cough, takes about a week to get over. I think if you limit your use to a couple of sesh's a week, for no more than a month or so with a couple of months break in-between, and don't huff to much in a sesh, fewer, deeper huffs, a few deep breaths after each huff, and drink plenty of water, it severely dehydrates you. Go outside and get plenty of fresh air afterwards and take some deep breaths. That should give you less side effects. That's just my opinion that has worked well for me. Any more than 2 or 3 times a week and your immunity, iron and blood haemoglobin levels never get a chance to recover and you will have a constantly high carbon monoxide like oxygen starvation to the blood making you feel constantly lethargic, all nitrites cause this in excess. The proper PWD rush and liquid gold isobutyl's of the 70's and 80's never used to cause this retched cough and congestion problems though, no matter how much of it you used, so this for me is a modern way of dealing with a modern problem until I can get the proper old style poppers back that I never used to have to think about how much I use before i'd end up coughing, retching and weezing like a 100 a day smoker.

Maninasuitcase said on Wed, 10 Aug 2016 at 14:41...

Bear in mind, nitrites lower the immune system for at least 3 days after prolonged inhalation. During this period we become prone to virus infection. Colds, bugs etc. This is why the 80s aids outbreak in San Francisco was linked to poppers. Although never substantiated.

Anonymous said on Sat, 14 Jul 2018 at 06:47...

You say the most fucking ridiculous things! AIDS outbreak 1980s was not linked to poppers. Two guys made this claim and, given the hysteria at the time, got publicity. It was completely DEBUNKED. One of those guys was well meaning and the other...well...he got publicity, right?

Using poppers to excess is dumb. That is all. If you do anything excessive expect your body to complain. Just because you choose to lead a poppers centric lifestyle does not give you the right to spread misinformation and bullshit to justify your own excesses.

Chill said on Wed, 16 Dec 2020 at 09:56...

Maninasuitcase only said that it was “linked” but NOT substantiated. Read carefully first before you overreact. Chill, dude! :-)

LOL @ Anonymous said on Sat, 10 Apr 2021 at 17:29...

Seriously Anonymous... take a fucking hit or something, lol.

Gaper_Gurl0 said on Sat, 26 Mar 2022 at 17:55...

I just used Poppers for the first time last week, the head sensation can be both intensely pleasurable or also uncomfortable or even slightly frightening. Over about 4 hours I sniffed probably 40-50 times I was able to insert inflatable butt plugs that I can can typically inflate to about 10-14 pumps which I would immediately deflate leaving me trembling from the extreme stretching done to my hole. With the poppers I could inflate those same plugs to 20-25 pumps and relax with them at that size even push them out. The relaxation poppers provide to your asshole inside and out is unparalleled. I did not cum I worry greatly about cumming on poppers and not being able to enjoy orgasming without them so I edged and stopped when I felt my hole and my popper use was becoming to much for one nights use. I’ve been afraid to use them again but the magic they did for my asshole has me thinking every hour nearly about having another session. How long should I wait before having a comparable session?

ginger said on Fri, 8 Jul 2022 at 21:38...

Gaper, i would probably give it a month or two in between sessions

Anonymous said on Sat, 1 Oct 2022 at 15:19...

I

Anonymous said on Sat, 1 Oct 2022 at 15:23...

My friend introduce me poppers , for very first time . I was enjoying it .. slowly it became a habit for me to use poppers during the sex . I start using it during everyday , it was making me more horny . Suddenly I realize the side effects, eg cough , headache, short breath, dark at eye side . I was scared ,so I took a break from it

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.