Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

limiting the effect of poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by newbie
on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 18:48

newbie said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 18:48...

I'm thinking about trying poppers, but I'm on a blood pressure medication. Can I limit the effect by limiting the amount that is inhaled?

Anonymous said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 21:13...

No, seriously you mustn't even consider poppers if you have any kind of blood pressure problem.

Andy said on Sat, 30 Jul 2016 at 13:24...

Do not consider. Poppers cause a sudden drop in blood pressure that would be very dangerous for anyone on any blood pressure regulating medication.

Uh said on Mon, 1 Aug 2016 at 03:13...

Don't use poppers. It's extremely dangerous in your kind of situation.

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 1 Aug 2016 at 16:28...

I've got strong lungs, walk 5 miles every day and have normal blood pressure. After huffing propyl I'm as white as a sheet and can barely breathe for 24 hrs.

Frodo said on Tue, 2 Aug 2016 at 15:16...

Which begs the question: why do you do it? If you have any kind of adverse reaction then you should stop.

Maninasuitcase said on Tue, 2 Aug 2016 at 17:33...

Old habits die hard and the brain remembers pleasures. But they replaced the wine with poison.....

Frodo said on Tue, 2 Aug 2016 at 18:37...

Very poetic :-) Stop using this type that causes you such distress, OK? Get some other one to replace it.

Anonymous said on Tue, 2 Aug 2016 at 20:09...

The very nature of pleasure entices you to go back for more, Why would someone oversee this matter as if they had no folly of their own?

P. Culiar, Gentleman. said on Tue, 2 Aug 2016 at 22:04...

Indeed. Frodo has his own folly so I hear. He puts his finger in other people's rings without permission.

Frodo said on Wed, 3 Aug 2016 at 09:26...

Giving people well meant advice based on simple facts - a few moments of "pleasure" vs being white and breathless for a full day - is sensible and kind. You are suggesting that my actions make me some kind of hypocrite!

Maninasuitcase said on Wed, 3 Aug 2016 at 17:53...

Frodo, perfectly correct. Far worse was when I ended up in bed for 3 days too weak and disoriented to phone for help. Propyl is poison.

Log said on Thu, 4 Aug 2016 at 12:57...

Maninasuitcase, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you and how long have you been using poppers? I stopped using poppers immediately after I started developing a cough from it but I'm thinking of starting again. Don't want to get into your situation though.

Maninasuitcase said on Thu, 4 Aug 2016 at 17:27...

Nearly 60, and started 22 years ago when good 'old style' poppers were freely available and you could run a marathon the next day, no complications.

P. Culiar, Gentleman said on Thu, 4 Aug 2016 at 18:11...

Calling Nurse Frodo!

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 04:50...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.