Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper brands with minimal side effects?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Gh
on Sat, 16 Jul 2016 at 10:33

Gh said on Sat, 16 Jul 2016 at 10:33...

About a few weeks ago, I bought a small bottle of Rush. Using it was nice but I started developing a cough up until a couple days ago. I got worried so I stopped using it and even threw out the rest (had about 1/4 left). The cough basically went away within a day. I said to myself I wouldn't do poppers again, but I kind of miss the feeling it gave me. Are there any brands which don't end up giving you a cough. When I first got the bottle, I used it very sparingly, like only 2 hits per session, once every few days. Then I started using it more heavily, taking 10-15 hits per session nearly each day. Was that why I developed the cough? How can I prevent this?

Gh said on Sat, 16 Jul 2016 at 10:35...

Yz said on Sun, 17 Jul 2016 at 14:53...

I've heard Jungle Juice platinum works well without many side effects, though I haven't used it before myself. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Andy said on Sun, 17 Jul 2016 at 15:25...

Don't use rush, its mostly isopropyl and that is the worst in my opinion for coughs, headaches and increasingly eye damage. It is probably when you started using it more heavily when most of the damage was caused, all formulas are made by mixing concentrated hydrochloric acid together with other things, thats why it burns your skin on contact if you don't wash it off straight away so it gives your lungs a bit of a pounding being so caustic. I'd say ease up on puffs, say no more than 7 or 8, exhale quickly and take a few deep breaths then just melt into the moment, space them evenly apart over sesh and try just 1 sesh for a couple of days a week or something, I found the coughs start after 2 or three days of heavy use like you described, I would recommend isobutyl from france, there are several that ship to the UK within a week, rue du poppers.com and poppers rapide, both offer isobutyl, sex line blue from rue du poppers is good and you don't get headaches or risk going blind with that. Occasional use should help stop the cough getting going. Just avoid propyl/isopropyl formulas and you should be ok.

Dreaming said on Mon, 18 Jul 2016 at 17:50...

Where are you based, Gh? and where did y'all get the bottle of Rush..

Gh said on Tue, 19 Jul 2016 at 04:45...

I'm in Australia. State of Queensland. I ordered the bottle online from Poppers Express, they're based in Victoria.

Dreaming said on Tue, 19 Jul 2016 at 18:18...

Jungle Juice is said to be a smoother kinda thing. I would suggest trying that one as Yz suggests. Some poppers do cause coughs as they can agitate the membranes and you get a phlegm build up. Just like when my lady uses bleach in the bathroom...gives me a coughing fit every time! Best thing to do is get some fresh air after and that seems to help. Nobody should use poppers heavily, now and then is best.

Pedro said on Tue, 29 Jun 2021 at 11:50...

Ive had good n bad experiences with poppers i think they all bad for your lungs so i won't be using them anymore not worth health problems they can cause

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.