Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in Ibiza

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PopTart
on Fri, 1 Jul 2016 at 21:47

PopTart said on Fri, 1 Jul 2016 at 21:47...

Has anyone ever taken poppers in a checked-in bag from UK to Ibiza? If so whats the risk of getting caught?
If not has anyone every sourced any poppers in Ibiza? I've been looking for years but can never find any!
Thanks....

Goochy said on Sun, 3 Jul 2016 at 18:26...

Hey,
We get ours sent to our hotel front desk.
Order the day before you go, then ask for any post at the desk once you are checked in.
We just let the guys know what we are doing and to package discreetly, works every time.

Sorry, forgot to mention we us Eupopshop and have known the sellers for years but I'm sure they will accommodate you.

See you on the White Island.

PopTart said on Mon, 4 Jul 2016 at 22:40...

Hey,

Thanks for your reply!
Is Eupopshop related to uspopshop?
I might need to try that then, as opposed to taking them over myself.

Are you in Ibiza just now/planning on going this summer?...

Ibizapopper said on Sun, 11 Jun 2017 at 17:14...

theres a headshop / smart shop in old town Ibiza called Freos Finest, it's just behind Comidas San Juan. they sell a huge range of poppers at really good prices, they open all year I think

Truth said on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 at 15:30...

The post above is absolute bollocks. I'm literally stood outside the place as I type this post. They have only 1 brand available - €19 for the same thing you'd find all over the UK for less than £5.

Plaza said on Wed, 20 Dec 2017 at 14:09...

Maybe it is not bollocks. Spanish do not really allow poppers, so maybe that shop in Sitges had to stop selling? Maybe the brand that they have is one of those for cleaning your leather bed-sheets lol Anyhooo it is not nice to stand outside that shop and tell off Ibizapopper.

Truth u goose said on Tue, 21 Aug 2018 at 18:14...

Hey Truth where im from you would be lying dead in a gutter for putting that shit online!
Typical whinging pom, why didnt you bring your cheap ass poppers with you.
Too scared, why you could just dob in a mate if you got caught, dipshit

Daver said on Mon, 12 Sep 2022 at 22:43...

Hey guys I’m wondering about if I can get any poppers this Saturday night how would I go about it? are there any places in Ibiza town or figeretas? Need to know as soon as possible thanks a lot gents

Momo said on Wed, 5 Oct 2022 at 14:31...

Hi i need poppers

High said on Mon, 11 Sep 2023 at 03:51...

Hi, any hint? They wouldnt let me keep my poppers at the security check in.
Thx

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.