Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Isobutyl in Europe?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by JohnDoe
on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 11:38

JohnDoe said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 11:38...

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for making another topic about finding a good seller, but I've been reading this forum for a couple days now and I still can't find any good and reliable sites. I live in Poland and I'd like to try isobutyl (from what I already read on forum, it's the best thing available on the market now), but most sites mentioned on forum either don't exist anymore, don't have any descriptions of poppers (is it either pentyl, propyl or butyl) or don't ship to europe.

I already tried:

isopropyl - Liquid Gold XL and Ultra Strong - horrible headaches, burns my nose and works less than a minute

pentyl - Fetish Leather Cleaner - better than isopropyl, but left me with a horrible cough for a couple days

I heard most of symptoms mentioned above mean I had impure poppers (not to mention, I should stay away from isopropyl), so If there aren't any ways to get isobutyl in europe (or import it), can someone suggest a good, strong poppers and a site which can ship to the whole europe (not only UK, NL, FR or DE)?

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 16:57...

Iso propyl is nasty stuff that should never have been released onto the unsuspecting public. Not only does it induce monumental headaches it causes severe tiredness, sometimes lasting days. It also has a now proven link with vision loss. Iso butyl was the key ingredient of old style poppers, but things were done to the butyl that gave it a real kick. ie a strong pulse in the head, rapid heartbeat followed by a warm smooth long lasting rush.

DabMaster said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 21:23...

@JohnDoe You can order your poppers at http://www.poppers-aromas.eu/ They sell Isobutyl Nitrite poppers, Ultimate is the strongest available, comes close to the good old USA Isobutyl Nitrite formula. And they shipp to Poland, Also you can try http://www.poppersplaza.nl I think they shipp to poland as wel.

JohnDoe said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 10:30...

@Maninasuitcase Yea, I realized that the day after sniffing ptopyl for the first time and the headache was so bad I couldn't even think straight, but it's like 90% of poppers makret here in Poland.

@DabMaster awesome! Thank you very much for such a quick responspe. By the way, I saw isoamyl on https://poppersplaza.nl/sexline-green-ml/ is that the famous amyl, which had been banned many years ago or just another fake?

JohnDoe said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 11:10...

I can also see Pig Black which they say is amyl:
http://www.poppers-aromas.eu/home/46-pig-black-amyle.html

Apparently it's their top seller, is real or is it just pentyl?
Sorry for double post.

DabMaster said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 13:20...

@JohnDoe No this is Isoamyl not amyl, Isoamyl is Pentyl.

JohnDoe said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 22:55...

@DabMaster Oh... good to know, thanks.

The Dutch site has a ridiculous shipping price to Poland, so I guess I will order 2 Ultimate bottles from poppers-aromas.eu for a test.

I've been thinking about Gate and Pig Black (both have very good reviews on reddit), but if all "100% amyl" poppers are made of pentyl only with a different name, I think I'll pass on them. A week of almost constant coughing after the last pentyl bottle is enough for me.

HoePL said on Wed, 17 Aug 2016 at 00:36...

@JohnDoe How did your experiment work out? Any thoughts worth sharing? My fav so far is The Real Amsterdam from JJ Canada and i rarely ever have any headaches. Nice strong rush usually and barely ever popper burns. It's isopentyl nitrite as far as I know.
I'm thinking of getting Rush or Jungle Juice from this australian supplier that apparently has US version but it seems constly as pointed out on this forum.
Considering getting IronHorse as heard some good words about it but then again there are few on poppers-aromas.eu snd not all of them state what is inside.
Let me know guys what you would chose.

JohnDoe said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 12:01...

@HoePL I couldn't answer earlier. In the end, I ordered Ultimate and Pig Black.

Ultimate was great, doesn't hit that much with the first sniff, but the effect is increasing over time and lasts longer. No headache effects, even after many hits, so I guess it works well

No idea what happened with Pig Black, but the liquid hasn't had any smell nor effects, it was like smelling water, maybe the bottle cap wasn't tight enough.

About Rush, I'm trying to stay away from it, there are some good reviews, but it has so many versions and fake copies, that I rather find something else than get isopropyl.

It's true that poppers-aromas.eu doesn't stat what is inside of many poppers, so before I bought from them, I did some research on poppers-rapide.eu - it's their original French site with more info about many poppers.

I ordered Iron Horse and Jungle Juice Black this time, will write reviews after I'm done with them.

macoha said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 20:35...

long time ago there was extra good supplier in poland.
i tried jungle joice and iron horse in disco and it just froozen me with half kneel state :-)

tell me your review pls.

i daj znać jakos może się zgadamy - ja gdańsK :D
to wtedy tez u nich zamówie

JohnDoe said on Wed, 2 Nov 2016 at 01:24...

Well... it wasn't anything I would expect from pentyl. First of all, somehow the Jungle Juice Black might've had a minor leakage, although they pack all bottles very well. The bottle and the lid were completely fine, so maybe it was just a residue from other bottle before packaging.

First Iron Horse - I ordered a big bottle. Almost the same problem as Pig Black, no effects, almost no smell, little kick.

Jungle Juice Black - small bottle, almost no effects, but a little better than Iron Horse.

Now all the above was when trying them straight from the bottles. I had to came up with the ol' solution - "pour it in a container, heat it up". Now that had a kick, light smooth kick (with a little paintish smell).

What I was missing is the little dizziness, some people might not like it, but I love it. It enhanced the horniness a little, made me a little more open for suggestions, but that's about it. Also, it was the first time I overdosed poppers (had blue lips for an hour or two).

No side effects after sessions (no headaches, no coughing, no nausea).

I have no idea if it's me or there's a problem with pentyl popper -, it's been 3 different bottles and brands already and I don't feel anything or only slight kick. I had pentyl before and it gave me a good instant kick (and awful headaches as a bonus), so I guess it might have been isopropyl with a wrong label.

The isobutyl Ultimate I tried a couple months ago from poppers-aromas was probably the best poppers I've had so far. Instant kick, even from a cold bottle, strong dizziness I love, several hits and I can't think straight. I guess I'll stick to it for some time.

@macoha ja niestety z okolic Wrocławia.

JohnDoe said on Wed, 2 Nov 2016 at 01:25...

Oooh... I could finally send the post. I don't know why, but I couldn't post anything for about 2 weeks. Fortunately, I saved the post in txt file. :D

HoePl said on Sat, 5 Nov 2016 at 00:02...

@JohnDoe My latest purchases seemed to be a bit off. IronHorse turned out to be a strong isopropyl, nice kick but frequent poppers burns. Good it's autumn and I can get away with it saying it's just a running nose.
Rush turned out to be a PWD isopropyl. It has the superhero pic and all but ultimately a disappointment.
Fortunately I got a new order coming from France with the Blue Decline bottles to try out, a Colt and my favourite JJ Real Amsterdam in small bottle. Hope they don't disappoint.
Z checia pogadam Na skejpie popperbatingmalpaonetpl

Paddy said on Tue, 7 Feb 2017 at 20:53...

Bumping this thread.

The Ultimate IBN you are talking about from poppers-aroma is the best I've had in ten years. And like most on this forum I've tried and been disappointed by everything else and old enough to remember the real deal.

As soon as I opened it the smell was so different from all the rest I've tried recently. It has the CAS number for IBN and in tiny writing says it comes from Jolt. I also tried "Red" from them described as amyl but Ultimate is so much better.

Where I live all that is allowed is isopropyl it's almost like the government want us to get sick or blind.

nico said on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 at 13:38...

yes i found real poppers with isobutylene in europe here (free shipping by fedex) http://junglejuiceparis.eu/en/

Check said on Mon, 10 Apr 2017 at 08:56...

Just find a new webstore. Looks a decent shop to me.

http://www.poppers-online.nl/

Jay said on Sat, 15 Apr 2017 at 19:00...

@JohnDoe could you describe the label of the ultimate isobutyl so I know which one to get

Jay said on Sat, 15 Apr 2017 at 19:02...

Also am I right in thinking this brand won't mess with my vision? I was using rush before and it got quite bad so stopped and haven't bought anything since

Don said on Sat, 27 May 2017 at 01:25...

poppers-online.nl is a verry good site.

please people you must try kix poppers, thats real isobutyl. its worth any penny you spent. if you are looking for isobutyl, you can also check the cas no. 542-56-3 is the one that you need. on every poppers label a cas no is printed, so you dont have to open it if you are looking for isobutyl witch isnt it.

cas no's of the types common:

isobutyl: 542-56-3
isoamyl/pentyl:463-04-7
isopropyl: 541-42-4

in dutch poppers stores, the whole jj line is pentyl so you can skip that.

isobutyl i found in holland, www.poppers-online.nl : Kix, rave (the yellow one, not the green rave ultrastrong)

found on www.poppers-store.nl: Rave yellow, reds 9ml (not the uk and jj versions) blue boy original 10ml (usa pwd version)

you can also add me on skype: donmul627 is my nickname, i like to trade between usa and european versions so chat me of you want.

cheers,

Don

User147 said on Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 10:40...

Poppersaromas poppers are all pentyl nitrate regardless of brand except for amyl based

User147 said on Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 10:53...

Recent order from poppers aromas may 13 2017 of jj platinum, iron horse , jacked, jj black label are all labelled pentyl nitrite on bottle. How messed up is this same formula in different brands. I mean come on seriously four different brands all with the same formula. Check there site they even tell you its pentyl; eg jacked labelled as pentyl when its supposed to be isobutyl. I made the assumption it was a misprint. In the beginning of 2017 they had origional formulas but not now

Ausiboi said on Sat, 10 Jun 2017 at 21:46...

All I want is the real amyl nitrate like 15+ years ago. Is there any around?

User147 said on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 at 12:11...

Good look with that

Anonymous said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:36...

I buy my isobutyl poppers (no mixture !) on junglejuiceeurope.com ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

Popperspig said on Sat, 5 Aug 2017 at 21:36...

Hi guys.
To help me in my never ending search for a reliable supplier of quality STRONG poppers should I be only buying poppers that are made of isobuytl nitrate?
Thanks

User147 said on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 at 03:40...

Recent order from poppers-aromas.eu of gate, tiger gold, ultimate and flag. All are really bad. Ultimate claims to be isobutyl, I doubt it. Gate claims to be amyl, came with a sticker on it listed as another ingredient. Flag also listed as isobutyl I doubt it. Tiger gold isopentyl and isoamyl mix. Tried them all ended up choking and coughing and seeing yellow spots when I blink. Couldn't even get hard. Horrible products. I used to get could poppers from poppers-aromas.eu but not for the last couple of years. Sadly the only other formula that's acceptable is pentyl. Bring back original isobutyl formulas.

User147 said on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 at 03:52...

So enough if this bullshit. If someone could link us all to to original formula poppers that ship internationally. So we can save us the trouble of wasting money buying cough inducing vision impairing knockoffs. Yes I know about the whole legality shit. That's why we have these sub standard formulas. In the US of A you could get original ibn Poppers but only within us. If you leave in Canada your stuck with the shit from France and Europe, either watered down ibn or pentyl or isoamyl. In my opinion pentyl being the 2 ND to original ibn but I could do without it cause its Choke juice lol

User147 said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 06:07...

Junglejuiceeurope.com is isobutyl is the same bullshit like poppers-aromas.eu.

User147 said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 06:14...

What I meant to say was junglejuiceeurope.com isobutyl poppers is the same bullshit formula like poppers-aromas.eu. I used to get get good poppers from them both but for the last couple of years bullshit. If isobutyl is banned why claim to be isobutyl and give us this cough inducing vision blurring shit. And their amyl claims(eye rolling to back of head) more sub standard bullshit.

User147 said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 06:15...

If you lived in the good all USA you good get all the original strength formulas you want. But good like trying to import anything out from there.

User147 said on Sun, 20 Aug 2017 at 20:26...

Junglejuiceeurope.com does not even say what there formulas are. But they still claim made in canada(not true) those businesses have been closed for years now. And they claim original packaging and corrugated boxes. How the fuck can that be when jacked for example original formula is isobutyl and they will ship you pentyl nitrite. The only thing original is the bullshit these companies keep feeding us.

Sissy said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:27...

User147, I ordered many times at junglejuiceeurope and I can confirm their poppers are genuine and good. Yes, only RAM in small bottles with butyl on their website but all others poppers are with pentyl (as wrote on their website) and I'm sorry to tell you it is not sheet like propyl or others nitrites !

User147 said on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 at 06:12...

Never mind what sissy says ram is not even listed on their site.

GG said on Wed, 30 Aug 2017 at 18:25...

Very sorry to tell you junglejuiceeurope RAM is rubbish no effect it was advertised party like the 90's, lol , I e-mailed them and received a rude reply. Poppers-aromas.eu had the GATE and ULTIMATE they are all rubbish, wasted so much money.

I read some reviews and they must be from the staff trying to steal your money you can't trust the reviews there are a few honest sites around who advertise the contents like 40% Butyl so I know its not for me, respect.

But these shops will go out of business soon I hope

R said on Thu, 31 Aug 2017 at 14:33...

Amylnitrite is in chemistry same as pentylnitrite but in pharmacy and in poppers the amylnitrite is same as isoamylnitrite which is isopentylnitrite. Amylnitrite could be a mixture of amylnitrites (pentylnitrites) in which the main component is isoamylnitrite (isopentylnitrite).

User147 said on Tue, 12 Sep 2017 at 18:33...

Like gg said some of these reviews like what sissy posts are straight up lies. I have ordered from junglejuiceeurope.com and poppers-aromas.eu and I can tell you they are fakes. Mind you at one time you could get the real stuff from them but not anymore. So why the f#%k are they pushing these fakes on us consumers constantly stating that their real and never fake. But in fact they are fake and not real poppers. Junglejuiceeurope.com sells so called isobutyl with the correct cas number even on the label but it's 100% fake. I'd rather have nothing at all then crap these sites are selling. You'd be better of sniffing a combination if gasoline and crazy glue lol. Good luck with your search everyone

MTbtm4u said on Thu, 14 Sep 2017 at 21:40...

So basically what I got from this post is there is no place to buy poppers in Europe.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.