Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Isobutyl in Europe?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by JohnDoe
on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 11:38

JohnDoe said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 11:38...

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for making another topic about finding a good seller, but I've been reading this forum for a couple days now and I still can't find any good and reliable sites. I live in Poland and I'd like to try isobutyl (from what I already read on forum, it's the best thing available on the market now), but most sites mentioned on forum either don't exist anymore, don't have any descriptions of poppers (is it either pentyl, propyl or butyl) or don't ship to europe.

I already tried:

isopropyl - Liquid Gold XL and Ultra Strong - horrible headaches, burns my nose and works less than a minute

pentyl - Fetish Leather Cleaner - better than isopropyl, but left me with a horrible cough for a couple days

I heard most of symptoms mentioned above mean I had impure poppers (not to mention, I should stay away from isopropyl), so If there aren't any ways to get isobutyl in europe (or import it), can someone suggest a good, strong poppers and a site which can ship to the whole europe (not only UK, NL, FR or DE)?

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 16:57...

Iso propyl is nasty stuff that should never have been released onto the unsuspecting public. Not only does it induce monumental headaches it causes severe tiredness, sometimes lasting days. It also has a now proven link with vision loss. Iso butyl was the key ingredient of old style poppers, but things were done to the butyl that gave it a real kick. ie a strong pulse in the head, rapid heartbeat followed by a warm smooth long lasting rush.

DabMaster said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 21:23...

@JohnDoe You can order your poppers at http://www.poppers-aromas.eu/ They sell Isobutyl Nitrite poppers, Ultimate is the strongest available, comes close to the good old USA Isobutyl Nitrite formula. And they shipp to Poland, Also you can try http://www.poppersplaza.nl I think they shipp to poland as wel.

JohnDoe said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 10:30...

@Maninasuitcase Yea, I realized that the day after sniffing ptopyl for the first time and the headache was so bad I couldn't even think straight, but it's like 90% of poppers makret here in Poland.

@DabMaster awesome! Thank you very much for such a quick responspe. By the way, I saw isoamyl on https://poppersplaza.nl/sexline-green-ml/ is that the famous amyl, which had been banned many years ago or just another fake?

JohnDoe said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 11:10...

I can also see Pig Black which they say is amyl:
http://www.poppers-aromas.eu/home/46-pig-black-amyle.html

Apparently it's their top seller, is real or is it just pentyl?
Sorry for double post.

DabMaster said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 13:20...

@JohnDoe No this is Isoamyl not amyl, Isoamyl is Pentyl.

JohnDoe said on Tue, 28 Jun 2016 at 22:55...

@DabMaster Oh... good to know, thanks.

The Dutch site has a ridiculous shipping price to Poland, so I guess I will order 2 Ultimate bottles from poppers-aromas.eu for a test.

I've been thinking about Gate and Pig Black (both have very good reviews on reddit), but if all "100% amyl" poppers are made of pentyl only with a different name, I think I'll pass on them. A week of almost constant coughing after the last pentyl bottle is enough for me.

HoePL said on Wed, 17 Aug 2016 at 00:36...

@JohnDoe How did your experiment work out? Any thoughts worth sharing? My fav so far is The Real Amsterdam from JJ Canada and i rarely ever have any headaches. Nice strong rush usually and barely ever popper burns. It's isopentyl nitrite as far as I know.
I'm thinking of getting Rush or Jungle Juice from this australian supplier that apparently has US version but it seems constly as pointed out on this forum.
Considering getting IronHorse as heard some good words about it but then again there are few on poppers-aromas.eu snd not all of them state what is inside.
Let me know guys what you would chose.

JohnDoe said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 12:01...

@HoePL I couldn't answer earlier. In the end, I ordered Ultimate and Pig Black.

Ultimate was great, doesn't hit that much with the first sniff, but the effect is increasing over time and lasts longer. No headache effects, even after many hits, so I guess it works well

No idea what happened with Pig Black, but the liquid hasn't had any smell nor effects, it was like smelling water, maybe the bottle cap wasn't tight enough.

About Rush, I'm trying to stay away from it, there are some good reviews, but it has so many versions and fake copies, that I rather find something else than get isopropyl.

It's true that poppers-aromas.eu doesn't stat what is inside of many poppers, so before I bought from them, I did some research on poppers-rapide.eu - it's their original French site with more info about many poppers.

I ordered Iron Horse and Jungle Juice Black this time, will write reviews after I'm done with them.

macoha said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 20:35...

long time ago there was extra good supplier in poland.
i tried jungle joice and iron horse in disco and it just froozen me with half kneel state :-)

tell me your review pls.

i daj znać jakos może się zgadamy - ja gdańsK :D
to wtedy tez u nich zamówie

JohnDoe said on Wed, 2 Nov 2016 at 01:24...

Well... it wasn't anything I would expect from pentyl. First of all, somehow the Jungle Juice Black might've had a minor leakage, although they pack all bottles very well. The bottle and the lid were completely fine, so maybe it was just a residue from other bottle before packaging.

First Iron Horse - I ordered a big bottle. Almost the same problem as Pig Black, no effects, almost no smell, little kick.

Jungle Juice Black - small bottle, almost no effects, but a little better than Iron Horse.

Now all the above was when trying them straight from the bottles. I had to came up with the ol' solution - "pour it in a container, heat it up". Now that had a kick, light smooth kick (with a little paintish smell).

What I was missing is the little dizziness, some people might not like it, but I love it. It enhanced the horniness a little, made me a little more open for suggestions, but that's about it. Also, it was the first time I overdosed poppers (had blue lips for an hour or two).

No side effects after sessions (no headaches, no coughing, no nausea).

I have no idea if it's me or there's a problem with pentyl popper -, it's been 3 different bottles and brands already and I don't feel anything or only slight kick. I had pentyl before and it gave me a good instant kick (and awful headaches as a bonus), so I guess it might have been isopropyl with a wrong label.

The isobutyl Ultimate I tried a couple months ago from poppers-aromas was probably the best poppers I've had so far. Instant kick, even from a cold bottle, strong dizziness I love, several hits and I can't think straight. I guess I'll stick to it for some time.

@macoha ja niestety z okolic Wrocławia.

JohnDoe said on Wed, 2 Nov 2016 at 01:25...

Oooh... I could finally send the post. I don't know why, but I couldn't post anything for about 2 weeks. Fortunately, I saved the post in txt file. :D

HoePl said on Sat, 5 Nov 2016 at 00:02...

@JohnDoe My latest purchases seemed to be a bit off. IronHorse turned out to be a strong isopropyl, nice kick but frequent poppers burns. Good it's autumn and I can get away with it saying it's just a running nose.
Rush turned out to be a PWD isopropyl. It has the superhero pic and all but ultimately a disappointment.
Fortunately I got a new order coming from France with the Blue Decline bottles to try out, a Colt and my favourite JJ Real Amsterdam in small bottle. Hope they don't disappoint.
Z checia pogadam Na skejpie popperbatingmalpaonetpl

Paddy said on Tue, 7 Feb 2017 at 20:53...

Bumping this thread.

The Ultimate IBN you are talking about from poppers-aroma is the best I've had in ten years. And like most on this forum I've tried and been disappointed by everything else and old enough to remember the real deal.

As soon as I opened it the smell was so different from all the rest I've tried recently. It has the CAS number for IBN and in tiny writing says it comes from Jolt. I also tried "Red" from them described as amyl but Ultimate is so much better.

Where I live all that is allowed is isopropyl it's almost like the government want us to get sick or blind.

nico said on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 at 13:38...

yes i found real poppers with isobutylene in europe here (free shipping by fedex) http://junglejuiceparis.eu/en/

Check said on Mon, 10 Apr 2017 at 08:56...

Just find a new webstore. Looks a decent shop to me.

http://www.poppers-online.nl/

Jay said on Sat, 15 Apr 2017 at 19:00...

@JohnDoe could you describe the label of the ultimate isobutyl so I know which one to get

Jay said on Sat, 15 Apr 2017 at 19:02...

Also am I right in thinking this brand won't mess with my vision? I was using rush before and it got quite bad so stopped and haven't bought anything since

Don said on Sat, 27 May 2017 at 01:25...

poppers-online.nl is a verry good site.

please people you must try kix poppers, thats real isobutyl. its worth any penny you spent. if you are looking for isobutyl, you can also check the cas no. 542-56-3 is the one that you need. on every poppers label a cas no is printed, so you dont have to open it if you are looking for isobutyl witch isnt it.

cas no's of the types common:

isobutyl: 542-56-3
isoamyl/pentyl:463-04-7
isopropyl: 541-42-4

in dutch poppers stores, the whole jj line is pentyl so you can skip that.

isobutyl i found in holland, www.poppers-online.nl : Kix, rave (the yellow one, not the green rave ultrastrong)

found on www.poppers-store.nl: Rave yellow, reds 9ml (not the uk and jj versions) blue boy original 10ml (usa pwd version)

you can also add me on skype: donmul627 is my nickname, i like to trade between usa and european versions so chat me of you want.

cheers,

Don

User147 said on Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 10:40...

Poppersaromas poppers are all pentyl nitrate regardless of brand except for amyl based

User147 said on Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 10:53...

Recent order from poppers aromas may 13 2017 of jj platinum, iron horse , jacked, jj black label are all labelled pentyl nitrite on bottle. How messed up is this same formula in different brands. I mean come on seriously four different brands all with the same formula. Check there site they even tell you its pentyl; eg jacked labelled as pentyl when its supposed to be isobutyl. I made the assumption it was a misprint. In the beginning of 2017 they had origional formulas but not now

Ausiboi said on Sat, 10 Jun 2017 at 21:46...

All I want is the real amyl nitrate like 15+ years ago. Is there any around?

User147 said on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 at 12:11...

Good look with that

Anonymous said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:36...

I buy my isobutyl poppers (no mixture !) on junglejuiceeurope.com ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

Popperspig said on Sat, 5 Aug 2017 at 21:36...

Hi guys.
To help me in my never ending search for a reliable supplier of quality STRONG poppers should I be only buying poppers that are made of isobuytl nitrate?
Thanks

User147 said on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 at 03:40...

Recent order from poppers-aromas.eu of gate, tiger gold, ultimate and flag. All are really bad. Ultimate claims to be isobutyl, I doubt it. Gate claims to be amyl, came with a sticker on it listed as another ingredient. Flag also listed as isobutyl I doubt it. Tiger gold isopentyl and isoamyl mix. Tried them all ended up choking and coughing and seeing yellow spots when I blink. Couldn't even get hard. Horrible products. I used to get could poppers from poppers-aromas.eu but not for the last couple of years. Sadly the only other formula that's acceptable is pentyl. Bring back original isobutyl formulas.

User147 said on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 at 03:52...

So enough if this bullshit. If someone could link us all to to original formula poppers that ship internationally. So we can save us the trouble of wasting money buying cough inducing vision impairing knockoffs. Yes I know about the whole legality shit. That's why we have these sub standard formulas. In the US of A you could get original ibn Poppers but only within us. If you leave in Canada your stuck with the shit from France and Europe, either watered down ibn or pentyl or isoamyl. In my opinion pentyl being the 2 ND to original ibn but I could do without it cause its Choke juice lol

User147 said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 06:07...

Junglejuiceeurope.com is isobutyl is the same bullshit like poppers-aromas.eu.

User147 said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 06:14...

What I meant to say was junglejuiceeurope.com isobutyl poppers is the same bullshit formula like poppers-aromas.eu. I used to get get good poppers from them both but for the last couple of years bullshit. If isobutyl is banned why claim to be isobutyl and give us this cough inducing vision blurring shit. And their amyl claims(eye rolling to back of head) more sub standard bullshit.

User147 said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 06:15...

If you lived in the good all USA you good get all the original strength formulas you want. But good like trying to import anything out from there.

User147 said on Sun, 20 Aug 2017 at 20:26...

Junglejuiceeurope.com does not even say what there formulas are. But they still claim made in canada(not true) those businesses have been closed for years now. And they claim original packaging and corrugated boxes. How the fuck can that be when jacked for example original formula is isobutyl and they will ship you pentyl nitrite. The only thing original is the bullshit these companies keep feeding us.

Sissy said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:27...

User147, I ordered many times at junglejuiceeurope and I can confirm their poppers are genuine and good. Yes, only RAM in small bottles with butyl on their website but all others poppers are with pentyl (as wrote on their website) and I'm sorry to tell you it is not sheet like propyl or others nitrites !

User147 said on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 at 06:12...

Never mind what sissy says ram is not even listed on their site.

R said on Thu, 31 Aug 2017 at 14:33...

Amylnitrite is in chemistry same as pentylnitrite but in pharmacy and in poppers the amylnitrite is same as isoamylnitrite which is isopentylnitrite. Amylnitrite could be a mixture of amylnitrites (pentylnitrites) in which the main component is isoamylnitrite (isopentylnitrite).

MTbtm4u said on Thu, 14 Sep 2017 at 21:40...

So basically what I got from this post is there is no place to buy poppers in Europe.

Jay said on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 at 03:04...

So there is no way to get Isobutyl if you live in the UK now? ive just ordered a bottle of Gate from ome of the site mentioned aboved and im disappointed to read its most likely going to be penntyl even though it states on their site 100% butyl. I was looking forward to not damaging my eyesight :-(

User147 said on Sat, 6 Jan 2018 at 09:06...

Sissy. I have stated before that poppers-aromas.eu and junglejuiceeurope.com and poppers zone poppers are all fakes. Poppers aromas EU isobutyl claims are a lie they are definitely not isobutyl like the original formula. I have nothing to gain from telling you all this. I have found a source for real poppers in the guide but I'm not telling. lol good luck you all?

jay said on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 02:36...

lucky you!!! ive been searching everywhere :-(

Quality over quantity said on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 00:11...

Isopropyl nitrite is not shity at all. It causes all mentioned symptoms when it's not pure and has Sulphuric acid or hydrochloric acid remains in it. I would suggest http://www.poppers.lv/shop as they product is the best if used and it's isopropyl. No burns no head aches, nothing. Works around 2 minutes and you won't have hangover next day or even the same day. Not always the big sites sell good shit

Hysterical bullshit said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 06:15...

Regardless of who is posting what here do your research 1 - check the list for poppers and their original formulas and 2 check each site posted for their ingredients for example jacked is supposed to be isobutyl now if the site your list it as pentyl nitrite its fake. But be careful poppers-aromas.eu search for isobutyl brings up a whole list but when you check it out it's either pentyl or isopropyl or isoamyl. FYI I found the real stuff here on poppers guide but I'm not telling.

GoForReal said on Sun, 4 Feb 2018 at 12:46...

went to virginia usa, there i bought real pwd rush. hologram and red cap.
both are great poppers.
i no longer buy shit in europe its all crap.

PartyMaster said on Tue, 6 Mar 2018 at 07:24...

I will agree on Quality over quantity post, that isopropyl is not shity at all. Recently my last best discovery is Poppers ABC. They sell only 2 kind of poppers: Amsterdam GOLD and Platinum (there is the web: https://www.poppers.lv/ )
Me and my friends really rockin those for a while. No burns, no headache, no hangover, pure isopropyl. we cheked and there is no garbage in liquid. really nice

Mr Stevie said on Sun, 10 Jun 2018 at 12:33...

Devastating news. I have been buying Flag, Ultimate, INside, Overide and Blackout from www.poppers-aromas.eu in France for many years. They were all Isobutyl Nitrite (the real stuff) but I have just gone to order another batch and they are all now Isopropyl Nitrite which as everyone knows is shit, smells like glue and gives you a headache.

Does anybody know where I can now get Isobutyl?

At least, www.poppers-aromas.eu have been honest and updated their website as most of them don’t tell you when they change the formula.

Bring back the good old days of Kixx, I say 😆

Andy said on Sun, 24 Jun 2018 at 19:39...

www.amsterdampoppersshop.com sell isobutyl. Write "isobutyl" in the search box, there are several, two of which I have tried, Scream and diablo, both were awful, bad headaches, bad congestion and a cough that lasted almost a week, I really wouldn't bother.

I Want Real Poppers said on Sat, 30 Jun 2018 at 11:17...

The real poppers that I'm looking for is Isobutyl Nitrate. All the other stuff is crap, leaving you with headaches, blurred vision and real bad coughs. Its been over 7 years since i have used any real poppers and its starting to piss me off.

Isobutyl Nitrate is the only poppers that give you a good feeling, strong pulse in the head, rapid heartbeat followed by a warm smooth long lasting rush.

The poppers sold in europe now has no real effect compared to the stuff we used to get 10 years back. Looks like the USA is the only place to get your hands on the real stuff these days, if anyone knows how i could get my hand on some i would be really greatful.

Seems there are loads of options if you live in the USA but not in the UK

I Want Real Poppers said on Sat, 30 Jun 2018 at 11:36...

Update.

I first used Isobutyl Nitrate Poppers back in 1994 in my raving years and was able to get the stuff easily from any rave event i went to. I understand the real stuff and everything else i have tried since 2008 has been shit. I want to get back to the days of have the real deal.

Isobutyl = Real Deal - Nice rich smell, pulse in the head, rapid heartbeat followed by a warm smooth long lasting rush.

Isopropyl = Nasty shit, bad headaches, blurred vision, bad coughs, NOT GOOD.

So if anyone has some real deal stuff in the UK, I would be happy to chat with you to find out more about getting hold of some.

Don said on Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 18:22...

if you want real isobutyl and you live in the uk, wait for brexit to be complete.
the ban on isobutyl is an EU rule, so when the uk is out of EU i hope john addy will produce Liquid gold again with isobutyl.

Cannot wait? maby a holliday to the united states is the best option.

if you are there, order from poppers pronto. that company sells the original PWD Brands bottles, look for red caps only.

www.neverfakeit.com

Willy said on Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 22:10...

I was a user from my raving years in the early nineties in england.
Mainly when taking E for the intense rush. A girl introduced me to it again whilst having sex and i was hooked.
REDS was my favorite Isobutyl nitrite. Since about the turn if the millenium its been harder to nearly impossible to aquire.
Fakes are everywhere , even if a website says isobutyl it isnt.
I may be off to the states soon on business for a few days so will pick some up.
The clock cleaner brand looks good.
Just wondering how to get it home.
Maybe send some by post and pack a couple in my suitcase along with toiletries. Its highly flammable so maybe it could land me in trouble.
Anyone done this...

Quentin said on Sat, 22 Sep 2018 at 13:24...

if you want real isobutyl and you live in the uk, wait for brexit to be complete.

Quite so, Sir. Unfortunately I suspect that domestic UK legislation prohibits it already, quite aside from the devilish European Union. Perhaps you might consider writing to Boris or Jacob and requesting they change the law forthwith. While you are at it, please mention the re-introduction of birching, public hangings, and the mandatory wearing of hats on a Sunday.

My companion and I once considered a holiday to the United States, but we settled on Frinton. Good luck, boys! Don't forget to take some emergency tea bags and brylcreem.

Leiter said on Sun, 16 Dec 2018 at 00:47...

Has anyone used Blue Boy? I ordered this a few years ago from a Dutch site and it worked really well but the Blue Boy from poppers-aromas.eu barely worked at all. Utterly disappointing. What I can say is that there was a postage delay so I don’t know whether the bottles were sitting in the warmth for quite a while.

Leiter said on Sun, 16 Dec 2018 at 02:54...

From what I’ve read, is it reasonable to presume that poppers-aromas.eu sell fakes?

PopPop said on Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 10:06...

Yes, Poppers-Aromas sell fakes. Sometimes real, sometimes fakes - it's a lottery. I stopped using them for this reason.

Leiter said on Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 08:42...

Thanks. PopPop. Do you know what brands are fake and what aren’t or are there certain brands which both consist of fake and genuine bottles?

Are you aware of a website that sells the genuine thing that ships internationally?

PopPop said on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 12:01...

Hi Leiter -

If you click on 'Product Description', it looks like this Chinese manufacturer can supply pure IBN in 30ml Rochefort bottles:

https://wuhanycg.en.made-in-china.com/product/zvoxiJmYRDVf/China-Isobutyl-Nitrite-Nitrous-Acid-CAS-542-56-3-Pharmaceutical-Grade.html

And unlike the US companies I guess they won't care about EU laws.

Let me know if you order and receive any!

PopPop said on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 12:03...

To answer your other question - unfortunately my experience with Poppers-Aromas was that sometimes one brand would be real, other times fake.

I always used to tell myself that it was just a question of me being smart enough, that identifying which brands and suppliers were the good stuff was some puzzle I could work out.

But finally I concluded it's random and I was just a terrible addict trying to justify playing the health/high lottery.

Leiter said on Fri, 21 Dec 2018 at 12:23...

Thanks for that PopPop. I emailed the supplier and he said that Isobutyl Nitrite is no longer available and asked if I needed any other pharmaceuticaI raw materials. I replied and asked if he sold anything that proved to be effective poppers like Rush (I’m an expat in China and the Chinese refer to all poppers as Rush). This was perhaps a stupid question but on the page you provided it clearly states how this chemical is used for recreational use and that Isobutyl is the most pure. He replied and asked me what kind of products I meant. Would you know the name of other chemicals that are used in good quality poppers that work well so I can get back to him? I know nothing is supposed to be as good as Isobutyl but are there any others that still work pretty well?

Leiter said on Fri, 21 Dec 2018 at 13:12...

As you would know, the name “poppers” is also mentioned on that webpage you provided.

Leiter said on Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 10:31...

Can anyone tell me if isopropyl is effective as poppers? I could order a kilogram of this.

Stretchedbag said on Fri, 1 Feb 2019 at 18:33...

Hello Gentlemen,
I thought I would add my two cents.
They all work really well when they are super fresh.
You get a nice 15 to 20 minute high with visions of grandeur, thumping heart, rock hard schlongmeat, racing pulse, etc, finally shooting a nice long orgasm.
I have begun the practice of daubing a few drops of the Jungle Juice Platinum right onto my own penismeat.
Yes it burns but it feels so good to do something that it is strongly advised that you’re supposed to stay away from doing.
Putting HUFFSTUFF on my own schlong.
Has anyone else experimented with this odd behavior?

bucay68 said on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 at 22:56...

Just had a order fro. Poppers aromas.eu of gate and Everest platinumthe care was week after 48 hours and the Everest I'm sure it was water waste of money

Leiter said on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 07:09...

So, basically everything out there now is rubbish. Wish we could all get in a time machine and travel back to the 70’s for the real deal. Everything has been ruined in contemporary society.

CriscoDisco said on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 08:21...

Damn it, I’m an old bag from the earrrrrly 80s and I want the real thing again, too. With the advent of old ladies like myself getting reenergized with testosterone treatment...I feel like fucking like I’m in my 20s, with poppers being a huge part of my best sexual experiences. I thought it was me that had changed, not the crap I’ve been buying.
Actually, don’t tell my husband, but I AM fucking like I’m in my 20s.

Just give me a name, place...I’ll buy today.

User147 said on Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 18:14...

Dont buy anything from poppers aromas. All their formulas are eye blurring cough inducing garbage. Pentyl more like garbagefyl. I have gotten real poppers from them when they were selling real poppers but after the isobutyl ban it's been garbage even the isobutyl they claim to sell now is garbage. There are 2 places to get poppers , one has a formula that works good and another sells the real deal isobutyl. No I'm not telling but you can find them on poppers guide.

MaryPoppers said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:43...

Ive ordered from all 3. All sell real Isobutyl or Amyl.

USA - Best is Miamipoppers.com
CANADA- Best is www.torontopoppers.com
EU- Best is www.poppers-auroma.com

I will say that I do agree that poppers-auroma causes me to get headaches

Jonno said on Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 22:47...

With Isobutyl Nitrite banned in the EU, I wonder if you'll be able to get it in the UK again when we finally pull out of the EU?

Isopropyl nitrate is weak garbage. The sooner the pre-2008 poppers which blew your head off is available again the better.

Avoid poppers-aromas.eu said on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 11:27...

Avoid this company - poppers-aromas.eu, they take your money and refuse a refund when you find out their poppers contain different ingredients to what they claim and are just weak rubbish. I have now found hundreds of other negative reviews on other sites from customers warning not to use this dodgy company. When I asked them to cancel my order and refund they refused and were extremely rude to me over email - no customer service just rude and arrogant, please don't use them as you will be disappointed!

bwx1 said on Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 22:11...

Just ordered a bunch of "Poppers Veritable" from maximhom.com. No reason to think they will in reality be any different from the crap on sale elsewhere but it seems to be their "house brand" and they are making a big song and dance about how they're the real deal and how French law permits selling them (probably a load of bollocks but hope springs eternal). I'll try and remember to post an update once I've tried them.

Back in the early 2000's I knew a guy who got all his poppers from a private chemist in Scotland who had a business making and selling them on the q.t. The one time I tried them they seemed pretty potent. Bet you could make a mint these days if you knew the chemistry and were willing to take the risk.

poppers cyprus said on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 05:55...

hello guys . i was ordering from eupshop for 2-3 years . the last year they dont have the quality as before . they use penthyl .
any suggestion where to buy real isobutyl ?

Sid said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 03:42...

check out popperpalace.com good stuff

Sjaak said on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 12:49...

Hi, I live in the Netherlands. Popperpalace says they don't deliver to my country :-(
Does anyone know a shop which does delivers to my country the much wanted Isobutyl Nitrate (CAS 542-56-3) poppers?

Jeroen H. said on Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 12:16...

Poppersvoordeel.nl, popperskopen.online and poppers-onlinebestellen.nl
Advertise with isobutyl, but what they deliver is isopropyl poppers.

So this is a fake as well.

Anyone knows where to order real isobutyl poppers and have them shipped to the Netherlands?

NastyNick said on Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 07:40...

Yep, the poppers from the UK are FAKE. Got my order in 2 weeks ago, and was shocked, got me feeling really hot for 30 seconds and that's completely it. My 5 month old bottle of USA poppers is 100 times stronger. Unfortunately in the USA the prices for poppers have gone up to around 25.00 for a tiny bottle, but at least it's the good stuff.

London D said on Sun, 30 Aug 2020 at 22:10...

Hi all, anyone here from Amsterdam? While I was there, I went to Red District and found really good poppers at the shop there (although was 20£ ) but it lasted me for good few months , real good stuff! I ve tried to order it again but they don't ship it to the UK. Anyone that I can link up with and help each other of getting it? Thanks

Marty McFly said on Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 11:48...

Has anyone here in the UK managed to get Double Scorpio?

And is worth trying, i.e. is it isobutyl?

Sjaak said on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 17:59...

@LondonD: what isnthe name of the shopnand what is the address?
Do they have a website?

JJ@2020 said on Sat, 17 Oct 2020 at 15:14...

Hello.. is anyone suggest reliable site ships poppers to India

Sjaak said on Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 19:09...

@London D: I live in Amsterdam and I am looking for some good stuff as well. Give me an address or a website and I could get some for you (and buy me some, of course;-))

vinisz said on Fri, 29 Jan 2021 at 13:21...

@London D, I also live close to Amsterdam, can help you out I think and also wondering which poppers you had and where ?

julyace said on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 09:57...

thepopperking.com

isomutil lover said on Wed, 2 Feb 2022 at 14:03...

any one knows where to buy isobutyl in wueope ? i used to order from eupshop via email but now they closed .

steve said on Sun, 2 Oct 2022 at 08:10...

any suggention where to buy isobutyl in europe ?
i was ordering from eupshop but they are closed and i missed it

ajaan Paul said on Thu, 29 Dec 2022 at 00:49...

Please give me the name of an NL shop selling isobutyl or amybutil online with worldwide shipping.

eee.e..3 said on Fri, 9 Jun 2023 at 05:29...

sooo…how illegal is it to ship or bring poppers into the EU? i cant imagine its as regulated or searched for as something like weed or ecstasy.

Alnw69x said on Wed, 23 Aug 2023 at 17:21...

Has anyone in the UK tried the Double Scorpio Brand?
They are selling it on line or directly in a few shops in London:

(https://regulationpoppers.co.uk/collections/double-scorpio)
(https://prowlerpoppers.co.uk/product-category/double-scorpio/)

it is supposed to come from America and it says it is "Isobutyl Nitrite" and sometimes it is mentioned as Isobutyl Nitrate.. sounds like a spelling mistake but the bottle says it is Nitrite.

It is quite expensive £24 pounds a bottle of 10ml ..but if it is really Isobutyl Nitrite it might be worth it?

Did anybody tried it?

Someone asked this before in a previous tread but no-one responded.

Rimking said on Tue, 28 Nov 2023 at 12:09...

Double scorpio poppers are fake isobutyl !

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.