Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What Blackjack etc. is like

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Horndog
on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 21:13

Horndog said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 21:13...

Would someone explain to me what using Blackjack or the real Max Impact etc. is like? I really get off on poppers, and have been curious about Blackjack etc. for a long time. Is it the same? Heightened arousal sensation and intensified orgasm? What's it like? Compare to poppers.

daddy0 said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 10:14...

Ethyl chloride (or whatever they put in it these-days) is not a nitrite, so the effect is not the same at all. There has been a lot of talk about it not being safe, so the question what is it like? can be answered perhaps: russian roulette. From what I read it can cause a rare (but fatal) heart problem. I tried it once - actually it was thrust on me by an old leather queen waving a hankie - felt rather nasty, chemical, and made me dizzy. Poppers started out as a medicine (and still in use as such) so why start messing with this? Don't.

Horndog said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 22:19...

Thanks daddy0, but I don't need your admonishments.

Now, would someone answer my question who actually knows the answer?

Zipper said on Thu, 23 Jun 2016 at 14:50...

Ethyl Cholride is vaso-constrictive, i.e the exact opposite of "poppers" The euphoric effect is due to asphyxia; it lowers the brain’s oxygen supply. Of course this can result in dizziness and disorientation. Poppers increase the flow of blood supply to the brain creating that rush we all know. Sprays create none of that rush but will create a peculiar heightened sensation....it is intense.

This product has been mentioned in a "report" with a rather sensational title. I do not believe this product is "new", as it claims, and I suspect has been used in certain communities for some years; fisting for example.

"New poppers" indicates to me that the report is a headline grabbing bit of non-serious sensationalism.

"New poppers, using brand names such as “Maximum Impact”, can instead cause the damaging health effects associated with harmful inhalants – delirium, potentially permanent impairment in memory and executive functioning, neuropathy and a rare but fatal arrhythmia in some individuals known as “sudden sniffing death”.

Citation: Timothy M. Hall MD PhD, Steven Shoptaw PhD, Cathy J. Reback PhD, Sometimes Poppers Are Not Poppers: Huffing as an Emergent Health Concern among MSM Substance Users, Journal of Gay&Lesbian Mental Health

One other point: I do not think that these sprays contain ethyl chloride anymore. It is regulated for use as a local topical anesthetic.

Horndog said on Thu, 23 Jun 2016 at 22:24...

There is a store I go to sometimes that sells Maximum Impact. It's 25.00 per bottle. On the can it says, "Contains Ethyl Chloride"

dogitty said on Mon, 14 May 2018 at 18:56...

why not stick to whippets? clean easier to obtain nitrate?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.