Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Russian poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Nikky
on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 at 05:09

Nikky said on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 at 05:09...

Hello do you now about russian poppers? - ABC - http://poppers.su

CQ_DX said on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 at 06:16...

They are made in Russia, Nikky? What is the formula? Isobutyl, isopropyl, iso-amyl? Thx.

leathers said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 16:01...

I did not know about Russian poppers and I am none the wiser! The site is in Russian and could be about cat flea powder for all I know. I am surprised that poppers are even openly available there.

Matryoshka said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 19:11...

Group A (strong): amyl/isoamyl
Group B (medium): butyl/isobutyl
Group C (light): propyl/isopropyl

And hey, don't shoot the messenger, I have just translated (for your benefits) what it says on the webpage.

HeyHo said on Wed, 3 Aug 2016 at 10:23...

Thank you, Matryoshka! Are poppers widely available in Russia? I am also very curious about the gay scene in Russia :-) I really like all that Soviet Realism art with huge muscular guys and anvils and hammers.

Are You Free? said on Fri, 5 Jan 2018 at 08:32...

I also like Russian guys, that stone face butch look! Wow! I wouldn't mind doing a long poppers session with a Russian sailor. I've seen Russians on holiday --- they are on that breakfast buffet like a plague of locusts. In the pool area they invade other peoples territory, but some of them are so cute! I offered to buy one a drink (all inclusive) but he said nyet. I was hoping he might sit on my face, no luck. Maybe they are shy?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.