Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Amsterdam Poppers - Fetish & Blackout

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Irf
on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 09:40

Irf said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 09:40...

I ordered these products upon reading some good reviews on here.

I live in UK and the package came fairly quickly from the Czech Rep in a discreet package.

Both products claim to be Isobutyl Nitrite and upon opening the Fetish bottle the smell did seem familiar to the one I remembered. However, after sing both products I can't really recommend them. They didn't really give me any sort of buzz, not like poppers used to, no increased levels of feeling even hornier and no intense orgasm. In fact they made it more difficult for me to cum as they weakened my erection,this is opposite to the reaction I used to get from the poppers of a few years ago.

Also terrible side effects of a thumping headache that lasts for hours and hours.

Jako (UK) said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 10:21...

Many thanks, I have been thinking about ordering these for a while.
Does it actually say 'Isobutyl Nitrite' on the label? Sounds more like Propyl, especially the weakening erection which is typical after an hour. If they are breathing problems the next day then it's definitely Propyl.

snake said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 11:51...

Hi
I have butyl for sale
Please read my other posts and reviews
i send samples out as well
Try before Ya buy
my email is
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk.

van den bok said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 12:17...

They are French and they are IBN. more like you use it too much and are chasing original times or maybe you had butyl and no isobutyl before.

Five-O said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 13:44...

I don't know about Blackout, but there seem to be two different Fetish. I've seen one somewhere with a LR wrap.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Irf said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 15:52...

Jako - the Fetish one has a Lockeroom Canada label and says Isobutyl Nitrite. The Blackout bottle is from a company called Jolt Diffusion, France and is labelled as Isobutyle Nitrite.
Van den bok - I can only compare these to poppers I used to buy from late 1990s onwards in UK as that's when I first started popper usage, unfortunately these are nowhere near comparable; yes maybe I sniffed too much but that's only because I was trying to get a buzz that just wasn't happening with the first initial sniffs.

All in all am very disappointed with these.

I have ordered some products from Tinydeal China so will let you know how those fare. May well be the case that I just have to forget about poppers and try to have a sex life without them.

Irf said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 15:54...

Five-O, who makes the other Fetish brand?

Jako (UK) said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 16:50...

Irf:
I started on poppers in 1994, and man! - It was powerful stuff.
i.e. First sniff, a smooth warm long lasting rush, pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat.
But, by the late 90's I noticed they had become weaker, probably because of law changes.I would like to know how you find TD's formulas.

Five-O said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 18:26...

Irf:
Could it be Push Poppers!?
http://www.poppers-shop.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1723&reviews_id=1266 (Most likely IPN)

----------------------------------------------

The LR one contains pentyl.
https://www.leather-cleaners.net/web-shop/product/246-fetish-10-ml

But maybe that's only for the European market. Apparently we have to separate the US and EU markets.

jondoughieyeh said on Wed, 9 Jul 2014 at 15:29...

Has anyone tried the new computer cleaners/circuit board cleaners?

Dark daddy said on Sat, 12 Jul 2014 at 11:41...

Anyone on the status or links?

Diablo said on Tue, 15 Jul 2014 at 06:16...

Finally got around to trying Tiny Deal. It seems to me that it is a very
strong isopentyl and not isobutyl. The rush bottle has a sticker over top of the rush label but its in Chinese. I'm trying a couple of others of theirs and will post results. As for me .....I don't like pentyl. Too much
coughing and headaches for my tastes.

Jako said on Thu, 17 Jul 2014 at 07:12...

Diablo:
I have experienced no bad effects the next day with TD Rush. Fatigue after a session yes. But that soon goes away. You think it's pentyl?
I think it is IBN but, it's pretty raw. They haven't quite perfected the recipe.
(Joe Miller's secret formula)

Diablo said on Fri, 18 Jul 2014 at 07:05...

Jako,

I tried some more of Tiny Deal.It seems to be the Ram that goes sour fast. And that's when the headaches and coughing come. But when its
fresh its good. Its a short duration buzz but other than that its good.
I`ve tried the Ram and the Rush and whatever the Red bottle is.The Rush seems to be the best.. Its stickered as Phantom Glory at
www.pid.hk but I had trouble viewing their web pages. It might be an
old company from 2012. I`m thinking that the Rush is a mixture of
whatever cause of the short duration buzz. But all in all I`m sticking with Tiny Deal for now.

Diablo said on Fri, 18 Jul 2014 at 07:14...

Almost forgot about Tiny Deal. You sure can`t beat the price. And the last shipment I got was much better packing than the first.

Jako said on Sat, 19 Jul 2014 at 09:04...

Diablo:

Agree, the Rush is definitely the best TD popper. I’ve ordered several times now and been quite pleased each time!
I also ordered the 'English' a couple of times but leakage occurred each time, probably because it's a larger 30ml bottle, air pressure etc.
They Rush is remarkably cheap at £3.15.

Eastie69 said on Sun, 20 Jul 2014 at 00:23...

My friends last order never showed... almost two months now.. 30ml english

Jako said on Sun, 20 Jul 2014 at 07:37...

Eastie69:

Bear in mind the 'English' 30ml has a tendency to leak and could alert customs. The 10ml sizes are well sealed and don't leak.

J. Irish said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 03:01...

Just ordered from amsterdam-poppers for the first time. Will report back. Looked on TD and everything appears to be sold out. Unless I am not looking in the right spot.

J. Irish said on Thu, 4 Sep 2014 at 01:04...

I'm disappointed. Ordered Blackout, France and Pride from amsterdam-poppers and none of them give me "the feeling." I don't think it is amyl or even butyl. Stick with the Chinese vendor. Seems to be the only real thing, from what I've heard.

SydneyAussie said on Tue, 2 Dec 2014 at 07:58...

The best and original "Amsterdam Poppers is PWD Amsterdam Poppers in the old style 30ml "flask" type bottle The label will say Isobutyl Nitrite on it. Pac West Dist

Don't waste your money on any of the "Amsterdam's" that come in a newer style "Tallboy" bottle. The newer bottles look nicer but are that dangerous isopropyl garbage

tigger said on Fri, 20 Mar 2015 at 19:33...

Hell, could someone, anyone, tell me what the fuck is going on? I want the absolute strongest, purest pops available. And, where best to buy from? I don't think that's too much to ask. Shit, I remember pop's from the early 80's, but the adult bookstores around here have quit selling them. Why? Anyway, advice about strongest and purest pop's, and where to get them or order from would be greatly appreciated. Sellers don't reply, 'cause I can spot your ass a mile away. Please only advice from fellow pop lovers. OK folks, hope you all have a great day!

Jako (UK) said on Mon, 23 Mar 2015 at 20:52...

tigger: In a nutshell. ITS ALL OVER.
Iso Butyl Nitrite banned across Europe in 2007 and replaced with crap Iso Propyl Nitrite. The biggest US manufacturer and distributor of poppers PWD shut down in 2010. What you find now is 'Fifty shades of poppers' and every single one of them is crap.

Disappointed Joe said on Sat, 18 Apr 2015 at 07:14...

Everything the adults stores sell is all the same. Unfortunate there are not strong poppers. Tried that spray max impact no high with it, felt like anethesic no way to cum with that.

jack said on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 at 17:06...

hi guys ,i wholesale with this one . her's name is lina .this is her email 512388976@qq.com
her have good rush .cheap and good .ahaaaaa~~~

Jako said on Mon, 6 Jul 2015 at 18:10...

PopperAddict: Unlicensed sex shops always give off an aire of mystery and allure with their hand written signs in the window advertising ' Potions and Room Aromas'.
You keeping asking yourself 'could this dodgy looking shop hidden away in this city centre backstreet actually have the real stuff? Perchance even some old IBN stock (pre 2007) that has matured on the shelves like a fine Bordeaux wine?'
Invariably, the shop assistant will either be a university graduate or, an ex-convict (under orders) who will try to coax you into buying 3 bottles for the price of two.

poppersrealgmailcom said on Mon, 6 Jul 2015 at 18:33...

I am a chemist and have managed to obtain original 1970s formula poppers, and have successfully managed to recreate it - they are very very strong. I am considering making a batch of the original formula for sale, so am looking for an expression of interest, if I do go ahead and make these available for sale I will likely conduct the sale via Bitcoin to protect myself from legal troubles. If however you are still interested, please get in contact and if I receive sufficient interest then I will go ahead. poppersreal gmail com

Jacknoff said on Thu, 9 Jul 2015 at 21:22...

I just received my order from Choice Circuit Cleaners, it took about 8 days and they sent a tracking number which was nice! Its not poppers, its circuit board cleaner, but VERY good quality! Isobutyl according to their customer service, and I think so. Alot like old PWD. They only ship to Canada I think.

Check them out choicecircuitcleaners.com

USA said on Wed, 22 Jul 2015 at 00:35...

solventspot.com

B dude said on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 at 18:32...

Poppersrealgmail.com
Im interested. What is the next step. ?

GSD Novelties said on Tue, 1 Sep 2015 at 19:42...

New Website up and with a Large variety of Poppers to choose from!
Gsd Novelties has 10ml & 30ml Bottles. Including PWD Brand Products!
-Rush
-Locker Room
-Hellfire
And Much Much More!!!

Stop by and see what we have.

http://www.gsdnovelties.com/pages/side-menu/poppers.html

Jiz Monkey said on Thu, 17 Sep 2015 at 18:53...

Poppers back in the 80's used to send me to a world I never knew, but enjoyed immensely. My orgasms were powerful and intense. A couple hits kept me going for a few minutes, maybe more.
Today, the shit they're selling is all $$ and no buzz. Maybe a little light headed for a minute or so, but nothing like the good old days before the damn governments got involved.

Dr Bob said on Wed, 23 Sep 2015 at 05:02...

Anything happen with Poppersreal Gmail. Com? Does anyone know if he made a batch?

Dr Bob said on Wed, 23 Sep 2015 at 05:10...

PS: I've had JJPl labelled 'Pentyl' from Canada and it's not bad. BUT 'Pentyl' is just another name for Amyl/IsoAmyl -- and although it's MUCH better than that disgusting IsoPropyl it is definitely NOT Amyl/IsoAmyl. I've had genuine Amyl straight from a hospital pharmacy fridge in the original glass vials that "POP" and it's eza the same effect as IsoButyl. ALL the good old fashioned poppers right back to the 70s were IsoButyl -- never actually Amyl!

Anonymous said on Sun, 15 Nov 2015 at 23:07...

Hi can anyone tell how is amsterdam black is it good

Niff said on Mon, 30 Nov 2015 at 01:13...

As a follow-up I'd also like to find Los Angeles Glory Holes. Research only. No interest in what goes on in any of them cough-cough.

B Moore-Tawdry said on Wed, 2 Dec 2015 at 08:20...

Gloria Holes? I doubt that little minx ever made it to Hollywood. Last time I heard she was doing the summer season on Clacton Pier.

ribarra506@gmail.com said on Mon, 14 Dec 2015 at 03:56...

Back in the 80s pig poppers were it man!

Anonymous said on Sun, 17 Jan 2016 at 16:23...

I've had genuine Amyl straight from a hospital pharmacy fridge

i.e you are a thief, Dr Bob? or ethically compromised.

sbfcanada said on Sat, 23 Jan 2016 at 07:54...

I just ordered from choicecircuitcleaners.com

should be here monday/tuesday

they say it's butyl and this is my first time trying poppers so we will see what they are like :-)

sbfcanada said on Mon, 25 Jan 2016 at 20:37...

Just received my choice circuit cleaner hd.
can't wait to try it! it's my first time using poppers; any suggestions?

will post review after i try it :-)

sbfcanada said on Tue, 26 Jan 2016 at 22:41...

whoa! I tried choice circuit cleaners hd for the first time.

Went straight to my ass and head! Super SLUTTY!! (i didn't know what everyone meant by slutty, but wow)

Clean, smooth and i didn't get a headache.

Very high quality!!! :-)

Nurse Piggy said on Tue, 15 Mar 2016 at 15:11...

Dr Bob was a character from The Muppets. There are no episodes were he huffs amyl from the refrigerator, sorry guys.For the record there are quite a few puppets on his thread.

Oink.

Amsterdam Poppers Amyl Nitrite said on Sun, 27 Mar 2016 at 23:44...

The real real ahhhhhhh

https://aussiediscreet.com.au/collections/frontpage/products/amsterdam-poppers-30-ml

dutchjim said on Tue, 31 May 2016 at 02:37...

Amsterdam Poppers Amyl Nitrite, this is spam. You are shilling for aussiediscreet. Take a hike.

Romany Rivers said on Thu, 9 Jun 2016 at 06:12...

ALL the good old fashioned poppers right back to the 70s were IsoButyl -- never actually Amyl!

That is a crock of shite! A dude called Clifford Hassing created isobutyl nitrite soley because there was a clampdown on amyl nitrite in the US. The same thing happened when the UK banned isobutyl nitrite (amyl already is listed as a med) thus the creation of the eyesight damaging crap known as isopropyl nitrite. Isobutyl nitrite is only sold in the US due to a loophole, in Europe (excluding France and a handful of other nations) it is also banned, due to it's alleged carcinogenic properties. Amyl is safest, it is still used in medical situations of course.

Clifford Hassing was a medical student in California for your information.

LOVEPOPPER said on Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 11:47...

THE BEST POPPERS IN UK
UK MARKET ONLY
PRICES FROM 3GBP
CHECK OUT BUYAPLEASURE.COM 0R LOVEPOPPER.COM

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.