Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Matteo
on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 18:47

Matteo said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 18:47...

Hi guys
I have been looking for a place to buy poppers online and I have used poppers-order.com before around november and I got two bottles delivered to me in Toronto after 2 weeks.
I ordered again in February and it never came, around March I got a notice from Health Canada that it has been seized by them and that I have to come claim it with a prescription, of course I never did. This site is great if you are ordering from Europe as I never had any problems with them before and they have good products. However if you are in Canada I'd think twice before ordering from any company outside of Canada as I think Health Canada is looking into this more and more, again just my opinion...and if you are going to risk it, maybe order one bottle and not too many..
Desperately I ordered from junglejuicecanada...now I read reviews about them on here but I wanted to give it a try as I am desperate :-)
Here is my experience;
Ordered on Saturday, got the product Jungle Juice Platinum on tuesday, in Toronto.
Small discreet package...on the bottle it says %85 Alcohol %5 Water and %5 HCL which I believe is hydrochloric acid...so I was disappointed but gave it a try anyways...
I can say that it works for some reason...not the same rush, not for too long and you do get some headache like at the back of your skull for a little bit...but there you go.
Anyways just wanted to share my experience.
Cheers

Anonymous said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 18:56...

@Matteo

I can say that it works for some reason

YES! it is a well known formula :-) no need to believe what other people say many of them talk bullshit

eddie said on Wed, 4 Jun 2014 at 03:35...

any further comments on jj canada?... looking to try out but not sure

Diablo said on Thu, 5 Jun 2014 at 06:18...

hydrochloric acid ?? Gimme a puckin break. By the way since when can you mix water with any kind of Alkyl nitrate ?

Diablo said on Thu, 5 Jun 2014 at 06:35...

Just to keep Ma No2 smiling I do actually recommend brown bottle from Amsterdam-poppers.com. Its very strong.

GladlyHerb said on Sat, 28 Jun 2014 at 05:51...

Just received my first poppers from China.. 9x Rush 10mL
Ordered Jun 3rd, Processed/Sent on Jun 13, received today (Jun 27th) in western canada.

Company on Aliexpress is "No.1 International Wholesale Online Store" but there are fucktons of lots on that site. It was "Sent for further processing" in Missisauga for a day or three and I was starting to get worried, but nope all good.

Of course I have nothing to compare it to, but Isobutyl seems to work pretty well. I probably went too hard at it for my first try but didn't really get a headache, just a kinda "off" feeling around the back of my head for a long while. Now I want to try some Alkyl :/

Goochy said on Wed, 30 Jul 2014 at 18:06...

We have ordered multiple deliveries from uspopshop.com , you have to order through the European distributor but that's no drama.
They have a very clever way round customs, I won't say on a public forum but I can say....every single package has been opened and inspected by customs, retaped and sent on to us, with no problems.
So simple yet so brilliant.
We are located in Toronto.

thepenispledge said on Mon, 4 Aug 2014 at 14:37...

Do not huff the kind that say 85% alcohol, and email the company that sold you that shit and tell them you'll never order from them again.

eldiablo said on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 at 01:02...

Hi.

I have Rush brand 10ml. They are the real thing, and I can testify. :-)

Prices are 1 for 25, 2 for 45, 3 for 65.
If you buy 4 or more I can arrange a special price.

Fast & discreet shipping. 1-2 days to MTL, Expedited mail (usually next day).

Paypal or E-interac as payment ways.

Once the payment is done I ship on the same day.
Discreet padded package to your provided address, no return address, no indication of content.

Buy with confidence.

E. :-)

coleboy said on Fri, 8 Aug 2014 at 21:06...

eldiablo how do I get some and where

Patrickie said on Fri, 8 Aug 2014 at 23:49...

eldiablo: How do I contact you?

coleboy said on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 at 16:38...

Where can I get in or shipped to Canada

Patrickie said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 19:54...

Ordered from JungleJuiceCanada: Order completed
on August - 14/2014. Receive on August - 18/2014.

It is the real deal and very strong! :-)

lovepoppersqc said on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 at 02:58...

eldiablo :

lovepoppersqc@gmail.com

Thanks!

;-)

Tuffy said on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 at 17:50...

Hi i live in France and I d live to buy real canadian poppers (iso butyl or amyl night)

Is it possible ? directely in a store ? which ? or throught someone of you ?

thanks for your answer

Looking said on Sun, 31 Aug 2014 at 12:05...

If anyone in toronto has poppers, I am looking to buy. Paying double.

sto said on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 at 14:32...

CANADA: Federal Ruling Any Day Now

So its sad to say, people are getting their hands on products that may actually do more harm than what Health Canada set out to prevent / reduce. ie. from China, black market, who knows whats in it.

But there is good news.

A shop in Toronto referred me to a federal case online database, with all the case dates and summaries. They told me the second a ruling occurs, Lockerroom Marketing will be contacting all the shops and if positive the shops will be placing orders.

The statistics for these sorts of cases against health canada have in the past ruled on behalf of the citizens to make their own choices. ie. if you ban this, you have to ban cigarettes and rubbing alcohol...

Any day now because the longest a ruling of this sort against health canada took was 1 month 11 days. Its two months now.

Here is a link directly to the case number:
http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_RE_info_e.php?court_no=T-1501-13

So stop putting your selves at risk guys (and girls). At least for the moment.

Also I love this country.

Yo said on Thu, 11 Sep 2014 at 01:54...

eldiablo do you still have the isobutyl Rush for sale? How can you be contacted?

Tedlove20 said on Sat, 13 Sep 2014 at 12:04...

Im inToronto. I'll pay double for some poppers.
mature,decent professional man. I miss my poppers!!!

tedlove20 at yahoo .com

RPO said on Sun, 14 Sep 2014 at 21:38...

I'm in BC Canada and looking for (poppers)
Any ideas were to order some.
1956can@gmail.com

ChrisS said on Thu, 18 Sep 2014 at 21:36...

So I live in Toronto and ordered Colt Fuel poppers from PoppersExpress.com.au and they were Amazing and exactly like I remembered them so I just went to re-order today and at Checkout there is now a message saying "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time."

Beyond annoying. Thanks Health Canada. Real poppers are now almost as rare as diamonds.

I should have ordered like 20 bottles last year.

popper lover said on Thu, 18 Sep 2014 at 22:14...

Will health Canada ever reverse it's decision re:the ban on poppers?

So annoying!!!

Popperbator said on Sun, 21 Sep 2014 at 07:27...

It's annoying that crap.

Just want to have some fun with poppers and albolene.

the_captain said on Thu, 9 Oct 2014 at 04:47...

i was just wondering if they were reliable. If anyone has ordered from their site, please let me know if the product was of good quality and if you had any issues with customs, such as seizure of your order.

Thanks

the_captain said on Thu, 9 Oct 2014 at 04:49...

My bad, the previous comment i made should be asking "Has anyone from Canada ordered from Expectations in London?"
Sorry about that.

popers said on Thu, 9 Oct 2014 at 16:12...

I order mine at poppers-zone.com
They have Alkyl (isobutyl), pentyl (Amyl).
I tried both, it was cool and strong.
They have different kind but not yet try all choice… I got them easily thru customs, no problem at all

ah I forgot… shipping is free and I was surprised, it comes fast

len said on Fri, 10 Oct 2014 at 20:36...

i order from lockerroom 2 weeks never came throught they do not resposne 2 email dont odrer keep you funds go some were else

the_captain said on Mon, 20 Oct 2014 at 00:31...

Thanks for advice len, and the suggestion popers.
Still, does anyone have any experience with Expectations?

hopefull said on Sat, 25 Oct 2014 at 02:12...

Hi sto,

I'm not a lawyer, so can you (or anyone else) tell me what this means:

Judgment dated 24-OCT-2014 rendered by The Honourable Madam Justice Hansen Matter considered with personal appearance The Court's decision is with regard to Judicial Review (s.18) Result: dismissed THIS COURT'S JUDGMENT is that the application for judicial review is dismissed with costs to the Respondent. Filed on 24-OCT-2014 copies sent to parties entered in J. & O. Book, volume 1246 page(s) 232 - 235 Final Decision

Tricky said on Tue, 28 Oct 2014 at 23:06...

Order via Junglejuice Canada on Thursday. Package arrived in the mail on Tuesday. Can't attest to quality as yet, but looking forward to giving them a spin tomorrow.

Jo said on Wed, 5 Nov 2014 at 23:03...

hopefull,
I think it means the application to have the legislation reviewed has been dismissed :-( Lockerroom lost the case.

The Stroker said on Tue, 11 Nov 2014 at 03:03...

@ Tricky- How were they?

@popers did you get Jungle Juice? Which was better?

Pop head said on Mon, 24 Nov 2014 at 20:56...

I know of a place that sells it. Expensive as hell right now a he knows it's hard to find. Was charged $45. I'll never pay that again. Some guy told me he buys them in the west end. They aren't very powerful though. God I miss the old brown bottle magnum.

Pantro said on Tue, 25 Nov 2014 at 17:46...

@GOOCHY

How did you get in to7ch with the european distributor?
I visot the website you provied on your previous post and when i fill up my shipping info there is no option for Canada, only the us :-(

HELP ME please !

Warriorgene said on Thu, 27 Nov 2014 at 04:15...

Seriously fuck the government and their new world order fascist restrictions of our freedoms. Alcohol is next.

Pop Head. said on Fri, 28 Nov 2014 at 13:47...

If some of you don't want to buy online, it still can be found.

johnnypop said on Sat, 29 Nov 2014 at 05:12...

tiny deal sold out and no info if restocking. I was getting the liquid aroma brand which was being distributed from Hong Kong. it was great. had PWD labelling with HK distributor. I checked out their webpage and figured this was old PWD. stock. Went to order but it's all gone. Just Canada is shit. but since it's. fast and convenient it's better than nothing. All there products are the same (I bought 1of each) no difference. TD on a scale of 1-10 was an 8. jjcanada 4

johnnypop said on Sat, 29 Nov 2014 at 05:13...

johnnypop said on Sat, 29 Nov 2014 at 05:16...

Zoey said on Thu, 4 Dec 2014 at 12:33...

Hello dear friend,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier .
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.52/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can check my products .
Please contact me by email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Zoey

slosho said on Sat, 6 Dec 2014 at 05:27...

OMG Choice Circuit Cleaners is back!

www.checkit.t15.org

wow

Bill said on Thu, 25 Dec 2014 at 00:32...

Is it possible to order poppers in calgary . On line . Will customs take away.

popper pig said on Fri, 2 Jan 2015 at 18:54...

from eastern Canada ordered poppers from jjcanada.com on jan 1st said it was pending tried to contact jan2nd no response can anybody tell me if this is normal or am I just screwed

popper pig said on Fri, 2 Jan 2015 at 18:54...

from eastern Canada ordered poppers from jjcanada.com on jan 1st said it was pending tried to contact jan2nd no response can anybody tell me if this is normal or am I just screwed

Goochy said on Sat, 3 Jan 2015 at 21:23...

@pantro.

Sorry, late reply.
Email
Eupopshop@vistomail.com
Mention my name or this forum, they will look after you

johnnypop said on Mon, 5 Jan 2015 at 06:56...

hey popperpig the jjcanada ordering is done from the USA and don't process weekends or holidays. Your order should get shipped Monday and is pretty quick depending where you live. it's OK and better than nothing. however last order I did was a year ago maybe they've made it better, I'm hoping, mine should arrive this week.

johnnypop said on Mon, 5 Jan 2015 at 07:00...

any info on a Hong Kong /China supplier? TinyDeal was great product wtfhhappened? ran out or not shipping to Canada? Anybody from the USA Check TinyDeal. cuz if you can order then that means there blocking us

Dutchdude said on Mon, 5 Jan 2015 at 15:54...

TinyDeal stopped selling them, they transferred poppers to their Cigabuy shop. But they aren't available anymore there either.
AliExpress stopped selling them too so there must be something going on in China.

aussiemen said on Mon, 5 Jan 2015 at 16:42...

I purchased from aliexpress.com a few months back and there were thousands of poppers to choose from. I received a great product. Tonight I went to re-order and I can't locate one single bottle on the entire site. I agree with the previous comment. Something is up in China.

Dutchdude said on Tue, 6 Jan 2015 at 14:17...

Yes only the Chinese site Taobao is still FULL of all kinds of poppers. But you'll need an agent to buy from them since they don't ship abroad.

popperpig said on Wed, 7 Jan 2015 at 02:06...

thanks johnnypop I don't know what to think let me know if you get yours contact me here

popperpig said on Wed, 7 Jan 2015 at 15:24...

still haven't received anything from jjcanada.com but its not along time yet what will show on my credit for billing

Sto said on Thu, 8 Jan 2015 at 05:58...

I just ordered again from jjcanada as well. My last buy was in June I think, it was good isobut. I remember it took a long while to get to Toronto, almost 2 weeks. One of the bottles leaked a little, eating its label and made the package reak lol.

I basically ignore those other sites spamming here. I wasn't around when tiny deal happened, missed out on that :s

The case was dismissed, meaning locker room lost. I haven't been on here in a long while to respond.

Eririka said on Sun, 11 Jan 2015 at 06:19...

i have been searching on taobao but cant find much. Can you give me some links? Thanks

Dutchdude said on Sun, 11 Jan 2015 at 11:33...

Search for "gay rush" or "pwd rush" on Taobao and you'll get hundreds reasults.

ChopperJ said on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 at 04:12...

feel free to message me I can give you info on getting the good stuff.

poppers@jdb77.com

sto said on Thu, 15 Jan 2015 at 05:16...

I just received mine from jjc. Same good stuff that I got the first time I ordered. This time better packaging.

Jack said on Thu, 22 Jan 2015 at 16:25...

@sto

Are you located in the U.S. or in Canada? Does anyone know if http://junglejuicecanada.com/ is getting orders through to the U.S.?

PG1961 said on Tue, 27 Jan 2015 at 00:18...

I've ordered jjj Canada a few times last year, as recently as 11/11/2014 and have had no issues. In each case, ordered on a Monday (hmm) and had refills by the weekend (hmm again). No issues with packaging.
You get a confirmation number right on the site when you place your order.
They send you to billing site for secure transaction processing.
You get an email within minutes confirming that your transaction is approved, the order number confirmation again and an e-receipt.
And... as I said, I've ordered 3 times with no issues to Hamilton Ontario area.
Cheers
PG

smalltownont said on Wed, 11 Feb 2015 at 03:41...

I ordered from JJCanada last Monday and got them today, so 6 days to get them. I'm about 3 hours north of Toronto. Haven't tries them yet so will update later on quality!

Pop Head said on Tue, 17 Feb 2015 at 17:58...

I've been picking up some stuff with the alcohol/water/HCL combination. It's alight. But nothing like the original formulas. Would love to find someone in T.O. To set me up old school. bunt_z@hotmail.com

Poppers Hunter said on Thu, 26 Mar 2015 at 05:39...

I placed an order for one 30ml bottle of Jungle Juice black label, one 22 ml bottle of Xtreme and one 15 ml bottle of X ultra strong from poppers.net on March 16th and they arrived yesterday 24 March to my home in Toronto via registered mail. The cost for the 3 bottles was 39 euros, shipping an additional 21 euros to total billed $83.21 Canadian showing as a charge from www.cosmas.biz/cc Bratislava SVK. Haven't tried them yet but the box of Jungle Juice shows manufacturer Lockerroom Manufacturing Delta BC!

So despite not being sent a tracking number they did arrive safe and sound, untouched by Canada Customs. Didn't think the cost was way out of line, if I remember correctly the last large bottle I purchased at Priape in Toronto was around $25.00.

If you do decide to order from this web site do yourself a favour and create an account first, then if necessary you can make corrections before placing the order. I didn't and my address showed as Ontario, Ontario instead of Toronto Ontario but package still arrived OK.

This is not an endorsement of the website, just a posting to say that for me, my first experience ordering from them worked out well, they have quite an extensive list of poppers to choose from.

Eastie69 said on Sat, 28 Mar 2015 at 03:23...

I think you forgot to mention product quality.............

Anonymous said on Fri, 3 Apr 2015 at 09:49...

Funny how poppers.net lists Canada-, UK- and US-Formulas...

As we found out, UK-Formulas consist of propyl. I wonder what they understand as Canada- and US-Formulas?

DH said on Sun, 5 Apr 2015 at 20:16...

On 4/4/2015 the JJCanada cannot ship for some legal reason. You will see the message at the top when you access the website.

Guaranteed to your Canadian Door said on Sun, 12 Apr 2015 at 08:31...

I am not cheap by any stretch of the imagination but I have a network within north america and I can guarantee your poppers arrive to your door in Canada. Largest selection available

Premium prices for a Premium service!

Email me if you need some: rushpoppers@outlook.com

Franck said on Mon, 13 Apr 2015 at 13:49...

Hi buy my poppers @ poppers-aromas.eu they sell from france real poppers with amyl, and they ship in all around the world.

YESSSSSSS! said on Sun, 10 May 2015 at 01:18...

Found a new guy in canada for poppers got it to me in 3 days seems like butyl, really strong good stuff! cheap you order 3 and get one for free. Cost me under 70 bucks (total with shipping) for 4 bottles 10ml, they have 30ml too
Here ist he link www.canadianjunglejuice.com
Enjoy ;-)

CleanCut1 said on Wed, 13 May 2015 at 01:42...

Hey YESSSS:
The canadianjunglejuice.com website website looks like it's registered in Moscow - is it legit? Did you order the poppers and receive the product?
Thanks for some more site information - must admit I'm cautious about a site registered in Russia that suggests it ships within Canada.
Thanks.

ChopperJ said on Sat, 16 May 2015 at 00:33...

Quality, new sealed bottles of poppers, can ship anywhere in Canada, just email me. Large and Reg size bottles.

poppers@jdb77.com

ProperPopper said on Mon, 25 May 2015 at 21:34...

Anyone get an email from JJ Canada today?

CleanCut1 said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 00:12...

I got an email from JJ Canada today. Their website still shows "no orders possible." But can only assume they are now taking order by email. Rather clumsy system with an excel spreadsheet attachment (which requires credit card info. to be entered - not very secure). Haven't tried it yet, though.

Wholesale said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:02...

Hello Everyone!
Genuine Isobutyl Nitrate, not that cheap china stuff.
We sell directly too stores and now are able to take customer orders!
We carry all the popular brands! Rush, Super Rush, Jungle Juices, Amsterdam, Pig Sweat, Blue Boy! And we also can take special orders for other popular items such as Locker Room, Quick Silver, HardWare, Bolt, Crypt Tonight and much more!!!
We are located in the US.
We ship to U.S & Canada
If interested in hearing more drop me an email;
kristiankaras@rocketmail.com or give me a call!
661-575-4730
Thanks

Looking said on Wed, 27 May 2015 at 20:08...

Just as CleanCut has said above, it seems jjcanada is taking orders via e-mail. Has anyone tried?

OntarioPoppersLover said on Fri, 29 May 2015 at 22:02...

@Cleancutt

That is why they invented prepaid credit cards so you only have on it the exact amount needed to pay JJcanada for the order. Worse case scenario is you will lose just what you paid. I might try and order some myself. I ordered a few times from the site and loved what i got.

DecklanG said on Wed, 3 Jun 2015 at 00:30...

I did the email form thing with JJ Canada, and never heard anything from them. Maybe they got shut down again?

torontohotbttm said on Thu, 4 Jun 2015 at 20:52...

Yes I too mailed them but never received a reply

Experimental said on Thu, 11 Jun 2015 at 15:07...

So I just ordered from canadianjunglejuice.com. Will let you guys know with an update.

jack said on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 at 17:10...

hi guys ,i wholesale with this one . her's name is lina .this is her email 512388976@qq.com
her have good rush .cheap and good .ahaaaaa~~~

dick hurtz said on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 at 20:17...

Come on guys.
Who in Toronto has been successful getting poppers?
If so post a link here...this is ridiculous now how there is no one selling them anywhere anymore...when used responsibly, they are quite harmless.

Help us out in Toronto :-)

Love Poppers! said on Tue, 23 Jun 2015 at 00:02...

I placed an order with a company in the USA on June 14/2015
and it arrived today! Very strong stuff and one of the bottles is
Pure Amyl. I took a quick sniff and it made my "head" feel good!

Hopeful said on Tue, 23 Jun 2015 at 01:43...

Hi Love Poppers! Do you have an email that I can reach you at so you can tell me the name of the company in the USA that you ordered from?

Love Poppers! said on Tue, 23 Jun 2015 at 22:53...

Hey "Hopeful"

I am not comfortable posting my email address on an open forum.

If you have one, I can email you?

I am in Canada.

mark said on Thu, 25 Jun 2015 at 18:02...

i ordered from the other company canadianjunglejuice.com. i got it on monday stuff is good - price was cheap. they say on the site that they are not part of junglejuicecanada - i dont care really just wanted my fix.
got 2 rush and 2 jungle - better than store bought i used to get - we need it back in stores - i dont like waiting though

lovetherush said on Mon, 29 Jun 2015 at 15:41...

Hey Love Poppers

would love details about that company msg me at uccan@hotmail.com

want it said on Mon, 6 Jul 2015 at 11:12...

Hey Love Poppers!
Can you email me info as well. I'm in Vancouver

want it said on Mon, 6 Jul 2015 at 11:13...

chums878@yahoo.ca

Possibly scammed said on Tue, 7 Jul 2015 at 21:20...

I tried ordering from canadianjunglejuice.com. They charged my credit card, sent me no product and no confirmation email for my order. I sent inquiries to their admin and got no response until days later they told me that I had been "refunded" and they would be charging me again. I was not refunded, only charged. I suspected fraud early on so I replaced my card and they wont be able to charge me again. But it could also be why I wasn't refunded. This could all be an honest mistake, but I suspect scam artistry. I will post here again and give the okay if they ever actually send me my order.

also want it said on Tue, 7 Jul 2015 at 21:39...

hey love poppers, or hopeful or want it, or anyone else really: can you send me the info on that usa company? forquietthings@hotmail.com

Possibly scammed said on Wed, 8 Jul 2015 at 15:28...

Canadianjunglejuice.com refunded my money (somehow even after I cancelled my credit card suspecting fraud.) So they seem to have some technical issues regarding their ordering system, but otherwise are okay I guess.

Anonymous said on Thu, 9 Jul 2015 at 19:40...

I suspect scam artistry

i suspect you are paranoid.

Jacknoff said on Thu, 9 Jul 2015 at 21:21...

I just received my order from Choice Circuit Cleaners, it took about 8 days and they sent a tracking number which was nice! Its not poppers, its circuit board cleaner, but VERY good quality! Isobutyl according to their customer service, and I think so. Alot like old PWD. They only ship to Canada I think.

Check them out choicecircuitcleaners.com

Desperate for Poppers in US said on Sat, 11 Jul 2015 at 12:56...

Anyone getting real poppers from Europe delivered to US?

Anonymous said on Fri, 17 Jul 2015 at 11:07...

Jack Noff: you are to be congratulated on your use of a bawdy non de plume.
You win a prize! A hearty round of applause from like minded folks and complimentary garlic bread with orders made before 17:00 (does not include "Anchovy Surprise XL";-)

Bigfun said on Fri, 17 Jul 2015 at 23:58...

Hey Love Poppers

would love details about that USA company, could you please msg me at inelegant2@yahoo.ca

Love Poppers said on Sat, 18 Jul 2015 at 00:11...

Hey Love Poppers

would love details about that company please me at Michaelshalako@msn.com

Thanks!

Hook-up said on Sun, 2 Aug 2015 at 18:49...

Totally sick of this rig a ma roll to keep up on poppers. I got burned for an order last month & been waiting for over 20days for another. I'm going away next weekend so if anyone wants $40 for a brand a new small bottle of Rush 10mls. Email me at downtownbound2@yahoo.ca I'm close to Union station. Thanks.

Shalako said on Mon, 3 Aug 2015 at 01:31...

Anyone know if junglejuice is still doing orders via email? I got one order that was great, but wanted to order another but there was no reply to my email.

Thanks

Europopshop said on Mon, 3 Aug 2015 at 20:07...

Hey,

Can anyone attest for the quality? Are they isobutyl?
Which of the types that they sell give the "old time slut feeling"?
I am in Canada, so options are very limited, and feedback on europopshop/uspopshop would be great.

Thanks!

ArinEdard said on Sun, 9 Aug 2015 at 02:01...

@Shalako - I never got any response from them at all.

@Europopshop: When I ordered from uspopshop I had nothing but problems, mixed up orders and bad products. They sent an email out offering to sell their business in '14, so perhaps they're under new ownership, but the supply was not good.

Seems almost impossible at this point to get decent poppers.

popperhuffer said on Tue, 11 Aug 2015 at 16:09...

Just ordered a bottle from http://poppers-zone.com to Ontario. Will report back with quality and shipping details when I get it.

HappyHalifax said on Tue, 11 Aug 2015 at 20:49...

Well after reading all this; I'll try canadianjunglejuice.com and let you know.

Japhry said on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 at 17:39...

Hey HappyHalifax, please post a follow-up...I'm interested in the CJJ site! Thank you.

B dude said on Fri, 14 Aug 2015 at 07:00...

Anyone try Jacked ? Popperguide.com recommend it on main page. Claims its isobutyl. Anyone have experience with it ?
If its good, whats a good reputable site. Im in the US.
Thanks all

SpunPig (on Skype too) said on Thu, 20 Aug 2015 at 20:49...

Hey Love Poppers

would love details about that company please me at spunoutpig@gmail.com

Thanks!

Poppers like said on Wed, 26 Aug 2015 at 03:03...

Hey Love Poppers

would love details about that company please me at
rocky.75@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

poppers canada & USA said on Tue, 1 Sep 2015 at 16:44...

sexy-poppers.eu
shipping free to canada and USA, U.E, GB
shipping with trackin'

torgam said on Thu, 3 Sep 2015 at 02:47...

Any luck with poppers zone?

Mikehot66 said on Tue, 8 Sep 2015 at 00:56...

How are the poppers from choice circuit cleaners? Anyone has any experience with them?

syewie43 said on Tue, 8 Sep 2015 at 11:45...

its not poppers, its circuit board cleaner, and its really REALLY good!

Mikehot66 said on Tue, 8 Sep 2015 at 12:37...

Thanks ayewie43, I have placed an order with them and can't wait to try them.

Moby said on Sun, 13 Sep 2015 at 01:54...

So no poppers. Would they prefer that we get easily accessible Tina (Meth). People get more fucked up by alcohol. Why is this a problem in Canada?

johnnypop said on Mon, 14 Sep 2015 at 01:49...

My order of cc is on the way eta thr 17th.Immediate review here once I received

Hunter said on Tue, 15 Sep 2015 at 00:21...

Here is a list
http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2013/34343a-eng.php#t6

I got it said on Tue, 29 Sep 2015 at 17:52...

Yup I got it...100 small Rush bottles...only 98 left Toronto only.

LINA said on Sat, 3 Oct 2015 at 10:35...

Hello dear friend,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier .
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.55/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can check my products .
Please contact me by email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Lina

latinokool said on Wed, 21 Oct 2015 at 06:38...

Hi love poppers

Can u please send me the name of the company (in the us) to buy real poppers? Thx.
Latinokool@hotmail.com

PoppersGuyHongKong said on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 at 08:27...

Hi guys,

If you need decent poppers in Hong Kong (HK), email me at
storm.t.strooper@gmail.com

Original poppers retailer in HK here. Quality guaranteed.

johnnypop said on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 at 04:57...

Sorry for late reply but quick review of chouce circuit cleaner.Yeah its goid not "poppers" at least of old or the TD stuff but effective and far better than poppers canada.Loses potency faster than Id hope but best of the better than nothings.

johnnypop said on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 at 04:58...

Good not goid btw

johnnypop said on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 at 05:00...

Poppers canada I meant jjcanada

MR MR said on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 at 21:40...

Solventspot has many options to choose from

Dguy21 said on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 at 01:45...

Hi guys can anyone help me I used to buy the poppers that came in a white box in a labeless white bottle from priape in Toronto but I never knew the name of it can anyone tell me what brand they were?

Eastie69 said on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 at 06:51...

It wasnt poppers it was leather cleaner, and it was called Magnum, and was probbly amyl. The only thing that comes close now is choice circuit cleaner :-)

Dguy21 said on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 at 15:05...

Hey thanks man, that was the one that was in a rectangular shaped bottle right? That stuff was great!

Val said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 07:59...

Any1 knowing the Rush poppers in green glass bottle with blue lable? I have a 1 bottle, but want to oder more, because its great, and can't find it(((

Val said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 08:11...

please answering on mail - vvs1310@mail.ru

lu4kisses said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 19:27...

Hello Everyone!!

Jacknoff said on Tue, 10 Nov 2015 at 16:21...

Choice Circuit Cleaners now has an HD version available! Will post a review after I get it!

420poppersbro said on Fri, 20 Nov 2015 at 17:19...

Ordered 12 bottles of Canadian Pentyl Nitrites Jungle Juice from poppers-zone.com on the November 06 2015 and it arrived yesterday on the 19th! It arrived well; some bottles, specially the Colt ones, were leaking but probably due to pressure from the air travel.

chuckie 1967 said on Wed, 25 Nov 2015 at 23:10...

Anyone have authentic suggestions of where I can buy poppers here in Toronto or online?

Loren said on Thu, 26 Nov 2015 at 00:11...

Don't buy from PoppersRus in the UK. Their stuff isn't getting through customs it seems..

Leila said on Thu, 17 Dec 2015 at 22:18...

Love Poppers,

I am interested as well for US company.

My email is leilagirl27@outlook.com

Peace!

Drew said on Mon, 28 Dec 2015 at 19:48...

So... The circuit cleaner isn't poppers?
What's the effect. Is it still euphoric? Because I just bought some new toys and I really want some poppers to use them with.

E. Jackyoulater said on Mon, 18 Jan 2016 at 21:09...

My circuit cleaner, regular & HD, just arrived. Shipping was slow as molasses, apparently due to holiday volume, almost 3 weeks but at least I knew what to expect. I had to sample right away. Potent stuff. First hit of reg went straight to my ass - that old familiar feeling I've been missing. I'll follow-up when I've had the opportunity for a more extensive and thorough testing.

Is anyone selling these in Van? said on Fri, 22 Jan 2016 at 23:20...

Just trying to figure out if anyone has a line on something good.

sbfcanada said on Sat, 23 Jan 2016 at 08:40...

I just ordered from choicecircuitcleaners.com

should be here monday/tuesday

they say it's butyl and this is my first time trying poppers so we will see what they are like

sbfcanada said on Mon, 25 Jan 2016 at 20:36...

Just received my choice circuit cleaner hd.
can't wait to try it! it's my first time using poppers; any suggestions?

will post review after i try it :-)

sbfcanada said on Tue, 26 Jan 2016 at 22:41...

whoa! I tried choice circuit cleaners hd for the first time.

Went straight to my ass and head! Super SLUTTY!! (i didn't know what everyone meant by slutty, but wow)

Clean, smooth and i didn't get a headache.

Very high quality!!! :-)

E. Jackyoulater said on Thu, 28 Jan 2016 at 01:23...

Circuit cleaner does seem to lose potency quickly and the effect is short-lived.

SluttyK said on Tue, 9 Feb 2016 at 07:09...

i am so tempted to order on choicecircuitcleaners.com
worth trying?

and how about the poppers-zone.com website?

please help our horny canadian pigs!

pringles123 said on Tue, 9 Feb 2016 at 09:31...

I have bought from poppers-zone.com once but their stuff isn't really strong. I don't feel much effect from their stuff. I want to try choicecircuitcleaners.com too. are their stuff good? anyone bought from them?

slosho said on Fri, 12 Feb 2016 at 13:29...

Yeah Choice is good stuff.. Slutty.. Canada only though, eh!

BioChemBob said on Mon, 22 Feb 2016 at 17:52...

to any one who's curious about the ethanol and HCl from earlier on in this page, it can undergo a reaction to produce ether. yup, goood ol ether

JAW said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 02:43...

We need more vendors who ship from inside of Canada discretely. Are there anymore besides ChoiceCircuit?

P169 said on Sat, 5 Mar 2016 at 20:23...

looks like Choice is the best option for Canadian. Want to try it, and hope it is safe.

Any other suggestion? I am in ON, Kanata

JAW said on Sun, 6 Mar 2016 at 04:01...

Choice is the only kind I have ever had. I hadn't used Poppers until just this past year. They ship regular and HD, these ship in packs ("kits";-) of 1, 2, and 3. Each bottle is a different make in the packs with 2 or more bottles.. I've ordered them consistently a few times.

Although I have nothing to compare it to, I enjoy them and it's certainly better than nothing. Right? Some of the bottles feature a much stronger, faster hit, some are slower. Some seem to have no odor at all, but I think these characteristics are consistent with each pack/ kit. If you want a variety, I'd buy 2 or 3 pack. I found my first few orders or the regular tended to last longer than the HD, which seems to always be faster and more intense. Though I'll say some of the HD, if taken too much, can cause a bit of a heaving sensation, or at least a need to. However it's usually only the most intense bottle, and I... maybe I hit this shit too hard? Who knows. I dig it though.

JAW said on Sun, 6 Mar 2016 at 04:05...

Does poppers-zone.com ship to Canada? I recall a failed attempt to order, after having provided my address. This was a few months back.

JAW said on Mon, 7 Mar 2016 at 19:32...

This French website poppers-rapide will ship to Canada, knowing sometimes the orders are held up at customs. But they say small orders often pass undetected. They don't take Pay pal, as far as I know. Might try them. It certainly allows for a better selection.

poppersdoppers said on Wed, 9 Mar 2016 at 10:43...

hi
i sell poppers on Ebay
worldwide shipping
poppers 10, 30 ml
link my store
http://yuan-.v.yupoo.com/

link for order in Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121911653258?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

crack said on Thu, 10 Mar 2016 at 10:27...

I ordered from ChoiceCircuit as I am from Canada. Got it in two days... all good and clean shipment - they are in Halifax. Kinda weak, they lose potency quick. Not like the good old days. Maybe I got a bad batch? But it was better than nothing.

crack said on Thu, 10 Mar 2016 at 10:44...

I did order from europopshop about a year ago. Through the email option. And I received my order in Canada. They have a camouflaged way of delivering it. Very inventive. And I got my order through CA customs. The product was intense. I was pleased. But I ordered again, and it did not make it through CA customs this time. I did not receive a notice from customs... but I did not receive my package either.

NoShow said on Wed, 16 Mar 2016 at 03:53...

I found the CCC original version a little weak, but ok. The HD version was really really good! I got the sampler pack and it arrived in 4 days (Toronto). I will order again.

Canadian Popper lover said on Sun, 27 Mar 2016 at 23:40...

I found a company in Australia that ships to Canada:

https://aussiediscreet.com.au

I got one Rush Liquid and three Jungle Juice Platinum

they have the Jumbo 30mls

Shipping is $30 but it was worth finally got something that works!

Stan said on Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 05:50...

Canadian Popper lover did you have any problems with your order going through customs.

Canadian Popper Lover said on Fri, 1 Apr 2016 at 00:56...

No. But if aussie discreet say in thier faq that if customs siezes it and you send a picture of the siezure letter they reship.

Regis said on Sat, 9 Apr 2016 at 02:48...

CCC is a good source. Ordered many times with them... But I miss my Rush and I'm so fucking pissed at Customs for seizing my last order. Now trying a new guy that smuggles the stuff across the border. I hope he comes through. I'll let you guys know!

joe l. said on Wed, 13 Apr 2016 at 04:02...

Does someone knows a recipe for making poppers at home? That must exist somewhere! This way we could make our own and be sure of the quality!

Straighttranny&faggotluvr said on Wed, 13 Apr 2016 at 21:21...

This post is the most active in the topic of reliable websites for poopers. I need some in the US tho. Any suggestions?

pringles123 said on Wed, 27 Apr 2016 at 05:39...

I bought from Choice Circuit. the poppers seem to lose the potency quite fast and it isn't very strong. Any recommendation from other sites that I can try? Thanks.

Jacknoff said on Wed, 27 Apr 2016 at 18:05...

They all lose potency pretty quick. CCC (especially HD ) is pretty much the best right now.

P169 said on Thu, 5 May 2016 at 01:23...

Update my order from ChoiceCircuit. Received it without any problems, I live in ON.

I order the samples package, come with regular and HD each together. The regular is slow but last long, and no headache, which great!

i have not opened my HD one yet since want to wait until the regular one got weak.

For people want to try it, i give my recommendation. not expensive for my view

Popperfiend said on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 at 00:14...

Has anyone in Canada ordered from popperstoyou.com site looks relatively good and they say they ship to Canada would be great ro know of its real stuff

Guaranteed Delivery to your Canadian Door said on Sun, 19 Jun 2016 at 07:21...

I am not cheap by any stretch of the imagination but I have a network within north america and I can guarantee your poppers arrive to your door in Canada. Largest selection available:
Rush
Super Rush
Amsterdam
Blue Boy
Hardware
Crypt Tonight
Rochefort
Locker Room
Quicksilver
Bolt
Flexxx
Jungle Juice Gold
Jungle Juice Platinum
Jungle Juice Plus
Jungle Juice Black Extreme
Red
Hell Fire
Pig Sweat
English Royale
Iron Horse Premium

Premium prices for a Premium service!

Email me if you need some: rushpoppers@outlook.com

plop said on Mon, 18 Jul 2016 at 18:10...

JJ canada is down.
Canadian JJ reolaced them. Now they are down.
Choice is doing well. Good poppers but yes they fizzle quick after opening.
The popper game is fleeeting so lets keep on top of it. I'm sure this site is monotored by the fez just like we look for them. So keep on top o things peeps.

Green said on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 at 21:11...

I placed an order with Canadian jungle juice. I had to use a vanilla visa! I did not get a confirmation email and hoping they didn't take my money and not send me my products! I checked to see if they took the money off the visa and they did. I sent an email to them and asked why I didn't get a confirmation email and no response !
I hoe they didn't steal my money!
Has anyone ordered from them recently ?

Frank said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 01:21...

If you are looking for a reliable seller that has tons of brands of poppers AND ships to Canada, check out:

JJpoppers.com

They even have some uber rare poppers from Russia too

Josh said on Wed, 14 Dec 2016 at 06:36...

CanadaPoppers.com

Safest way to order Poppers if you are in Canada.
Lots of brands to choose from.
Regular or Xpresspost shipping.

?Curious said on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 at 18:41...

Anyone know what is going on with choicecircuitcleaners.com?

Jimbo said on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 at 20:35...

Has anyone tried CanadaPoppers.com? Are they legit?

Jimbo said on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 at 20:35...

Has anyone tried CanadaPoppers.com? Are they legit?

Johnnypop said on Wed, 29 Mar 2017 at 17:47...

Oh no what's up with choice circuit???????

BiEasy said on Sun, 23 Apr 2017 at 17:46...

This is my third time ordering from CanadaPoppers and they are the real deal. Well packaged and they got a whack load of brands.

user2 said on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 17:25...

As of may 30 2017 poppers from popperzone and poppersaromas and sexypoppers are all pentyl .no matter what brand you buy eg; jacked or rush or colt they all contain pentyl .so ya same formula with different labels.

Nicooo said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:36...

Real poppers with free FedEx shipping fees :
In Europe, Canada and USA !
www.junglejuiceeurope.com

Neurion said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 18:27...

I just wish to say that you should not order from <https://junglejuiceeurope.com/en/> . I just got burned by them badly. Everything they sent (very expeditiously by FedeX) was worthless. Since their stuff is made in Canada, they are probably the same lot under a different name that I have had trouble with before.
On the other hand, I have great success with another European supplier whom I will not name in case of hostile monitoring, but you will find them under a list of recommended suppliers. They supply top quality stuff within a reasonable length of time. My only complaint is that sometimes they are slow in restocking my favourite brands.

User147 said on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 at 02:24...

See neurion I told you. That nicooo is probably working for junglejuiceeurope.com. He also post under the name sissy with the same claims about junglejuiceeurope.com and thier fake poppers

WEbeachlover said on Mon, 28 Aug 2017 at 05:48...

Hey Neurion,

Any way to get a bit clearer indication of who might be the European supplier. There are a lot. Thanks. WEbeachlover

Neurion said on Fri, 1 Sep 2017 at 14:58...

Hi WEbeachlover,

Unfortunately, I missed your warning about JJ. I agree that Nicoo is just pushing JJ. However, I need to update what I said about them. They're not all bad. I ordered 4 bottles: JJ Black label, Real Amsterdam, Jacked! and Highrise. The first was no good at all, and the others also seemed no good when first opened. However, after a maturation period of about a week, they seemed to improve. Of course, Real Amsterdam is very mild, but it did have some effect. Jacked! and Highrise turned out to be pretty good. On thinking back, I have had this delayed effect experience before. Has anyone else had this? Of course, when you're used to an instant rush from the old brown bottle in the old days, today's stuff pales beside it.

You ask about my recommended European supplier. It's on this list, AND NOT AT THE BOTTOM:

https://www.reddit.com/r/popperpigs/comments/3c58j0/list_of_reputable_sellers_that_ship_to_canada/

If you need a clearer signal, write me at hyarmenion.1939@yahoo.ca

As I said, it's good stuff, and comes within about a 10 day period from ordering. 4 bottles cost about $100.00 C. The four bottles from JJ cost about 150.00 C. But of course, that was with "free" delivery by FedEX.

Anonymous said on Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 13:27...

I might add that I just received an order from my supplier yesterday. ( 2 bottles Real Amsterdam and 2 bottles Highrise) Initially, they don't carry a very strong punch, but improve with age. However, they do sometimes carry very strong stuff like "Man Scent". Also their service is very reliable with secure online payment via GBWEBpay.

Neurion said on Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 15:29...

Since I forgot to put in my handle, please note that I am the "Anonymous" in the above post for 2 Sep 2017 at 13:27

I just want to add that the Highrise from my supplier that wouldn't work yesterday worked this morning. And how! So their stuff is so good you don't have to wait forever for it to "come online".

Victor said on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 21:35...

Repeat customer of Canadapoppers.com and love love their service. They have a boatload of brands too

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:03...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com also. Been using them for 7 months and they are awesome. They ship really quick too and have express post

blitz said on Tue, 20 Feb 2018 at 02:08...

Ok here goes I came across this ad in June and have been using it ever since www.pop-canada.com fast delivery two days tops depending on when you order. Fresh and 100% legit. Tons of options available not just two or three. Your welcome.

?Curious said on Thu, 5 Jul 2018 at 18:37...

Anyone order from canadianrush.com, and was it successful.

123 said on Sat, 28 Jul 2018 at 04:46...

I would also like to know if canadarush.com is good, any comments on that site? Thanks.

?Curious said on Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 03:08...

Did order from them. Took a davyor longer than I thought but order did arrive a ok.

123 said on Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 04:10...

Thanks ?Curious. How's the quality? I ordered from poppers zone and poppersus a few months ago and both of the orders did not arrive.

Kerry said on Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 09:53...

I get mine from CanadaPoppers.com and they have big selection. I like that they have many brands. Service is top shelf.

Sniffers said on Thu, 2 Aug 2018 at 02:05...

Canadapoppers.com is real. Stuff is expensive but it got here and I'm happy,

turboman said on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 18:35...

Hi
I am in Vancouver , looking for a good source for some poopers?
Can pick up also or any good shipping site?

will pay a good price for good services.

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:00...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

Jungle Jim said on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 00:28...

@RUSH4LIFE I just checked them out. I called to ask about a couple items just to see what kind of person answered the phone. The guy was nice. Ill be putting in an order next payday

Babbiboi said on Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 20:29...

T.O. Poppers &#127867;&#127867;&#127867;

Jackson5 said on Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 19:11...

Torontopoppers.com is the best for Canada delivery.

DEEBOI said on Sun, 8 Sep 2019 at 16:58...

agreed. Torontopoppers

JennyO said on Tue, 10 Sep 2019 at 21:28...

@Jackson5 I tried your recommendation. Thanks for taking the time to share : ).

Anon said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:45...

Shopped poppersauroma for the past two years. Besides taking awhile to receive my order and the anxiety of wether or not I’ll actually get it, they were fine. I tried torontopoppers and will say they are now my go to. Hope they stick around!

Dickson said on Sat, 26 Oct 2019 at 02:33...

Toronto Poppers is the best way to go for Canada orders

Firsttimer said on Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 07:51...

Just ordered from Torontopoppers based on a lot of good reviews, prices are steep but to be expected these days. Carry a decent selection even some double scorpio so excited to give that a try. Plus you can pay by CC still via stripe so it feels legit. Canadapoppers sounds good but only payment by transfer, order via a hotmail address which is a little sketch... so worried a little about that. Plus TOPoppers was a little cheaper so why not. Will update when I have my first poppers experience. Want to hit the next level with big toys and my gf fisting me deep. Cant get past the inner sphincter yet so hoping these will put me over the edge. Plus if she can try them too then great ;-)

Firsttimer said on Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 08:58...

Side note, Canadapoppers could be totally fine based on feedback here and elsewhere; i just wanted to put my perspective as a first time buyer as to what feels legit to trust your money to and what doesnt. Tbh all the sites look like old Geocities pages so you just never know. But hope the real good ones keep coming to the top. We need them more than ever in Canada!

Cosmo said on Fri, 1 May 2020 at 23:19...

I know it is illegal to sell poppers in canada but is it legal to possess poppers in canada

404 Not Found said on Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 00:36...

Guys, just wonder if you know any online web selling poppers. I had ordered from CanadianJungleJuice.com for the past two years. They messed up my order once, but refund through paypal is pretty easy. It is based in Etobicoke. They have the best deal I have known of (4 bottles of 30mL, cost $17.5 each + $25 shipping)

HOWEVER, their link is 404 Not Found now!!!! It is so annoying. It must be reported by someone or by competitors. Please let me know if you know any web source please.
(email: vvsmind@qq.com )

scott said on Tue, 27 Oct 2020 at 14:13...

https://www.torontopoppers.com/

TT said on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 03:30...

Ordered from Torontopoppers twice
first time was good
second time they used their own bottles to replace the original bottle(probably easier to pass custom). Found out that the poppers are pretty weak...
Just debating if I should buy popper from them again.

Anyone got other stores recommend?

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:23...

I get mine from Canadapoppers.com

They have so many brands, I am like a kid in the candy store when I go to their site. They have been around forever. They are the only ones I used for the past few years.

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:27...

Forgot to mention that Canadapoppers.com are based in Canada so no customs issues because they ship from Canada.

The last thing I would want is to get them seized or get customs contacting me.

So that’s why I order from canadapoppers

Federico said on Sat, 23 Oct 2021 at 21:38...

canadapoppers.com is a complete rip off. 5 TIMES MORE THAN WHAT POPPERS COST IN EUROPE

Mark said on Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 23:58...

Hey guys I found a new site that has poppers!! Thing is they only have 3 selections but I assume it’s because they just launched.

Check them out , they deliver fast

Shinypoppers.ca

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.