Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

USA isobutyl

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dannyb0i
on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 12:54

Dannyb0i said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 12:54...

anyone ever try this route?

http://creschem.com/isobutyl-nitrite-95

Jako (UK) said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 14:51...

Nope, but I suspect you need a special licence to buy it from a chemical company.

Anonymous said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 17:33...

like contacting a arab sheik rather than going to the gas station...

Ian said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 17:48...

Your company has to be registred like consumer or dealer of chemical products.

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 06:03...

I could be wrong because it's not something I really care about but I am sure you can buy that with no issues or "license" or "permit" or DBA.

johnann said on Mon, 16 Jun 2014 at 09:14...

Hi folks - has anyone tried Jungle Juice Plus from shops in NYC - its made by a company called SVT Langhorne - they claim its Isobutyl Nitrite - there are 2 white pellets in the bottle - let me say I have tried most poppers but this is great stuff - smooth and long lasting but as with all poppers it should be used in moderation.

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 17 Jun 2014 at 03:56...

Those are the same people who are now going by Get Smart. Now I am not 100% but I am 99% sure they haven't made anything other than the Get Smart line up since June 2013. However they last for years unopened.

Yes that was isobutyl btw.

chibottom said on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 at 20:44...

@johnann - I just got Jungle Juice Platinum from a shop in Chicago and they were awful; almost no rush, short acting and coughing after.

chibottom said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 03:05...

I've similarly found a couple US labs online that seem like legitimate chemical suppliers from whom you can buy isobutyl nitrite. Has anyone tried this? Is it legal in the US?

curious said on Fri, 29 Aug 2014 at 22:44...

Hi want to know if it is legal to buy on line RUSH from another country, have them mail it to US can anyone help with this

ppaddicted said on Fri, 14 Nov 2014 at 09:05...

Depends of which Rush you are talking about. The brand is not labeled so you have like 10 different with different quality. Personally i take them on www.poppers-zone.com purchased on Europe and recived with no problem in USA

TT said on Sun, 16 Nov 2014 at 12:00...

Hi ppaddicted, are your PWD rush poppers ordered from poppers-zone with the new hologram on the cap?

Zoey said on Tue, 6 Jan 2015 at 16:13...

Hello everyone,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier from China.
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.55/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can buy my products .
Please add my skype:linlicai406700424
my email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Zoey

mizterf said on Thu, 22 Jan 2015 at 22:28...

Hey johnann! I am in NYC as well and I have been buying Jungle Juice Plus that say that are isobutyl and I agree with you. They are very strong, very smooth and long lasting!!

Sammy said on Wed, 4 Feb 2015 at 19:09...

Try Popperspot.com!!!! Amazingly fast shipping in US only. All high quality brands and all sizes to choose from. Four transactions so far and all wonderful.

ISOBUTYL AND AMYL said on Mon, 2 Mar 2015 at 14:48...

I have procured a guaranteed supply of Am yl and Iso Bu tyl Contact braxton@consultant for direct link...ISO is a pre order at 11.95 Starting 3/10/15..but can make exceptions from this posting site...put GUIDE in ref box

Wholesale said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:02...

Hello Everyone!
Genuine Isobutyl Nitrate, not that cheap china stuff.
We sell directly too stores and now are able to take customer orders!
We carry all the popular brands! Rush, Super Rush, Jungle Juices, Amsterdam, Pig Sweat, Blue Boy! And we also can take special orders for other popular items such as Locker Room, Quick Silver, HardWare, Bolt, Crypt Tonight and much more!!!
We are located in the US.
We ship to U.S & Canada
If interested in hearing more drop me an email;
kristiankaras@rocketmail.com or give me a call!
661-575-4730
Thanks

weheartjnk said on Sat, 6 Jun 2015 at 01:04...

Hey guys,

I've had good luck with hankscleaners.com for Rush products and jungle juice.

ReadBear said on Tue, 7 Jul 2015 at 07:08...

This is interesting. Hanks advertises that they have a hologram on the top and beware of fakes. Earlier in these postings, there's a Chinese supplier that has a hologram logo on the top. All the sellers warn you to beware of fakes and they boast that they sell the highest quality. There is really no way to tell. I'd be hard pressed to trust a positive review because they can just be posted from the sellers.

Spiderxus said on Tue, 18 Aug 2015 at 12:55...

I heard so much about this product I was really looking forward to its delivery. But unfortunately it was a big let down. There adds are just a bunch of hype and I wouldn't recommend this product. I ordered the set of three, the Green Brown and Blue bottle and a bottle of Heat.
This product is very weak
I wish I was telling you how good it was but I'm thinking the days of poppers is over

Bonnie said on Sat, 29 Aug 2015 at 22:44...

Want some strong stuff? http://www.gsdnovelties.com/store/poppers/small/
thats where ive been getting mine from. shit kicks so good :-)

GSD Novelties said on Tue, 1 Sep 2015 at 19:44...

New Website up and with a Large variety of Poppers to choose from!
Gsd Novelties has 10ml & 30ml Bottles. Including PWD Brand Products!
-Rush
-Locker Room
-Hellfire
And Much Much More!!!

Stop by and see what we have.

http://www.gsdnovelties.com/pages/side-menu/poppers.html

B dude said on Tue, 8 Sep 2015 at 05:31...

Bonnie. Which popper did you use ?

LINA said on Sat, 3 Oct 2015 at 10:36...

Hello dear friend,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier .
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.55/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can check my products .
Please contact me by email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Lina

MRMR said on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 at 16:37...

Solventspot

Rucirrius said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 05:38...

So where's the best safest place to buy isobutyl (good stuff?) in northern Jersey?? What's SAFE online?

Popper Shopper said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 19:28...

Call me for Authentic Goods.

Hello Everyone!! I know you guys are tired of cheap imitation items, Stuff that gives you a headache or just does not work?

Tired of talking to someone foreign and taking a gamble on whether or not the stuff your inhaling is up to par?

Here at Popper Shop we have just about Everything! From authentic PWD Brands to an english phone rep and SAME DAY SHIPPING. Thats right! I know were all tired of those vendors that take weeks to get your product out. Here at Popper Shop we only sell whats in stock, Ship Same Day, and Uploaded tracking info to your email in 24hours.

Brands we carry.

30ml (As low as $15!)
-Rush
-Super Rush
-Jungle Juice Black
-Jungle Juice Platinum
-Jungle Juice Plus
-Jungle Juice Gold
-Amsterdam
-Blue Boy
-Pig Sweat
-Iron Horse
-English Premium White Label
-English Premium Gold Label

10ml (As low as $10!)
-Rush
-Super Rush
-Jungle Juice Black
-Jungle Juice Platinum
-Jungle Juice Plus
-Jungle Juice Gold
-Amsterdam
-Blue Boy
-Pig Sweat
-Iron Horse
-English Royal
-Hellfire
-Locker Room

To place an order either email PopperShopper@gmail.com or call 661-575-4730 to place an order

Regards
PopperShopper

Dutchdude said on Wed, 11 Nov 2015 at 18:47...

@PopperShopper: your mail address bounces as it doesn't exist?

PWD Mart said on Fri, 11 Dec 2015 at 20:39...

PWD the creator of Rush Finally has a website up to sell their products.
www.PWDMart.com offers the cheapest on Isobutyl products. With free shipping and genuine product you will be Rushing over to check out what we have.

Www.PWDMart.com

Pedro said on Sun, 27 Dec 2015 at 19:46...

PopperShopper & Wholesale both have the same # & one of the emails is bouncing back.

Gent said on Sat, 6 Feb 2016 at 09:20...

CINCINNATI -- A longtime adult gift store closed in downtown Cincinnati on Sunday after its owner was repeatedly caught selling isobutyl nitrate, also known as poppers, the city manager says.

poppersdo said on Wed, 9 Mar 2016 at 10:44...

hi
i sell poppers on Ebay

Straighttranny&faggotluvr said on Fri, 8 Apr 2016 at 18:19...

Hey fellow popperbators and cock lovers. I have a dilemma...no clue where to get legit poppers in Orlando, Florida. I used to get good ones at sex shops or head shops but only one head shop in casselberry still carries and its def not the original formula, ingredients are not even listed and its noticeably not the same.

Please please please help, my cock and asshole ache for good poppers!

Flatlander said on Thu, 9 Jun 2016 at 09:45...

The "publish" in Michigan are warned about poppers:

The idea about the syringe worries me...maybe this idiot was about to inject himself! Thankfully the cops stopped him from probably killing himself.

Deputies warn of nail polish remover 'poppers'

Deputies in Huron County want the publish to be aware of a drug they found in a nail polish remover bottle earlier this week. (Source: Huron County sheriff)

Deputies in Huron County want the publish to be aware of a drug they found in a nail polish remover bottle earlier this week. (Source: Huron County sheriff)

During a traffic stop near Norwalk, the driver told deputies he had a bottle that contained “poppers,” or Alkyl Nitrites. The inhalant is apparently being sold at head shops and causes an extreme initial head rush when used.

That bottle had a unique label: “Jungle Juice Platinum Nail Polish Remover.”

Along with the bottle, authorities found a loaded syringe. The 28-year-old driver was arrested and jailed in Huron County.

Billy C said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:32...

King is king for a reason. www.thepopperking.com : )

hard4asiannyc said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 00:08...

today 2/27/22 WHO in the usa is selling good poppers? Does anyone know the names of the labels/ brands the chinese are counterfeiting? or HOW TO IDENTIFY chinese counterfeits?

hard4asiannyc said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 00:13...

popperking says jungle juice is now made in the usa- WHO is making it? WHO are the real, authorized distributors?

Bensonle said on Sat, 3 Sep 2022 at 22:08...

Ai sản xuất thì kệ người ta, quan trọng có popper tốt để sử dụng là được rồi. Muốn biét ai sx thì hỏi chị nói cho nghe.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.