Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Spark poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by terry
on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 20:39

terry said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 20:39...

does anyone know anything about these new offers calledl spark? Bottle looks similar to rush.

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 06:16...

I have yet to hear anything good about the Get Smart line up I have not tried them and I don't plan on trying them. It contains Cyclopentyl Nitrite. Just a few people like that. I would say like 1 in 100 will like it. If you want to see if your the one in 100 try it. Or stick with isobutyl nitrite which is NOT banned in the USA despite repeated attempts at stating so.

popperhead said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 01:18...

I bought bottles of Spark (red & yellow label) and Voltage (dark blue label) from the "Get Smart" line-up. I'm in the U.S.A. The company on the label is listed as eccleaner.com. I did an internet search for "eccleaner.com. and you can't even find any information about them. That's not a good sign. Do they really exist? I got an initial rush when I tried them both but subsequent sniffs later they just fell flat. Little sensation at all.
I personally think they both suck! They are called "electric contact cleaners" instead of the usual terms such as liquid incense, room deodorizer and nail polish remover. They are made with cyclopentyl nitrite, not cyclohexyl nitrite which is much stronger and was the main ingredient of the "old" Locker Room. Locker Room these current days is NOT the same product. I spent $47 dollars for two bottles of Voltage and one bottle of Spark. What a waste of time and money! On another note, Gay-Poppers.com sells Ultra Clean Super Strong and High Voltage Gold Extreme as stronger alternatives. I haven't tried them yet. The company claims they give you a greater rush. The High Voltage Gold Extreme may be a stronger version of regular Voltage. It may be wise to buy it instead of Voltage in the dark blue label. Here in the U.S.A. and recently now Canada, the authorities have declared war on poppers. Boston, MA has banned them outright, for many years now. We are a puritanical backwater! The Puritans were America's loss and England's gain when they left England. A lot of retail outlets (sex shops, leather shops, etc.) have stopped selling and stocking them because of the governmental hassling and fake chemicals that are out there these days. We are being sold bootleg crap that don't even produce a rush. I've wasted so much money on junk that is supposed to be authentic. It's a governmental plot and the root of the crackdown is purely homophobic. You Europeans are soooo lucky to have progressive governments that let you enjoy and purchase authentic compounds that truly give you the rush you are looking for.

The Rush Hour said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 06:22...

Poppers have been banned every where in the US since what 1992?

People have yet to figure out how to play the nitrite game yet. Quit calling them poppers. Some authority figure goes into Boston sex store and says you have any poppers and the clerk goes yep. It's all over. However if the shop would have responded with no we dont sell poppers, those have been illegal since 1992 but we have Multipurpose Cleaning Solvent. Do you get what I am saying.....

Personally I would just skip the Get Smart line up all together.

D said on Mon, 16 Jun 2014 at 19:49...

I am a store that carries the new line of electrical contract cleaners and yes I agree they are not as good as what we were able to get. Does anyone know of any other lines that are wholesaled that would be better I could contract direct?

I have recently heard of a brand called jungle juice but this one has a cap that reads "new formula" I defiantly want to stay with a legal formula

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 17 Jun 2014 at 04:11...

http://pwdpolishremover.com has wholesale or did last time I checked. I think aroma boy does too but IDK. I see pwd polish remover has a wholesale section but nothing listed. I guess contact them.

Are you in the US I presume? I have not seen any Jungle Juice bottles with new formula on them. Where did you see that and what the was the content listed as?

I have seen something new on a site I can't think of right now PWD bottles in the 30 ML size. Super Rush used to come in 30 ML but never seen Hardware, Quick Silver, Ram, Bolt and Rush. I wonder what that is about? I was under the impression PWD died? Guess PWD brands will never truly die!

Popgoestheweasel said on Tue, 17 Jun 2014 at 20:27...

I tried voltage and another one called iron horse from same company. Gave me a bloody nose going on 2 weeks. And my lungs hurt for a couple of days. Threw it all down the toilet.

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 20 Jun 2014 at 03:26...

Wow does anyone like the Get Smart Line ? I wasn't aware they were doing Iron Horse.

Anonymous said on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 at 01:02...

Hi.

I have Rush brand 10ml. They are the real thing, and I can testify. :-)

Prices are 1 for 25, 2 for 45, 3 for 65.
If you buy 4 or more I can arrange a special price.

Fast & discreet shipping. 1-2 days to MTL, Expedited mail (usually next day).

Paypal or E-interac as payment ways.

Once the payment is done I ship on the same day.
Discreet padded package to your provided address, no return address, no indication of content.

Buy with confidence.

E. :-)

Zoey said on Tue, 6 Jan 2015 at 16:14...

Hello everyone,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier from China.
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.55/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can buy my products .
Please add my skype:linlicai406700424
my email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Zoey

Kristian said on Thu, 9 Apr 2015 at 22:41...

Salutations! My name is Kristian and i work at Premiere Sales, a wholesale distribution center that sells all these poppers/cleaners everyone's raving about. And at wholesale cost's! of course their is a minimum order but we have...
-Amsterdam
-Blue Boy
-Iron Horse
-Jungle Juice Platinum
-Jungle Juice Gold
-Jungle Juice Plus
-Jungle Juice Platinum Black
-Rush
-Super Rush
-Pig Sweat
-Berlin
-Prague
-HighVoltage and more!
If You are interested or have questions dont hesitate to call or text me
Cell:661-575-4730
Email: Kristiankaras@rocketmail.com
Santa Clarita, Ca 91350
USA

lina said on Mon, 4 May 2015 at 17:04...

Hi dear friend ,

Hope you have a nice day .
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier from China.
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.52/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
If you need to wholesale ,pls contact me .i will give you a lowest price
my skype lina.lin1203
my email:512388976@qq.com
my Viber is 8613028870585

It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
lina

lady r said on Thu, 7 May 2015 at 00:10...

My boyfriend left a bottle of this ultra electrical cleaner in my BED it had a strong smell I've asked him what is it but he won't tell me!!! Can someone tell me what it's for in plain English please lol

B150 said on Mon, 18 May 2015 at 05:01...

Just recently got Sparks because the shop was out of Super Rush, little to no effect, they suck, don't waste your money

Rich said on Sat, 10 Jun 2017 at 01:06...

Had a few bottles if spark...both me and the Mrs agree that it gives you a dunt. The bottle lasts and stays reasonably potent. I don't get the "it did nothing" at all.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.