Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Amsterdam poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Diablo
on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 05:48

Diablo said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 05:48...

I have finished trying some of their poppers The latest was Fetish.
Received 4 bottles. Three were crap as in pentyl And one was just ok.
The pentyl was instant headache and breathing problems within the hour. The buzz lasted about 15 seconds. I have also stated in previous
topics that Sleek was crap also and brown bottle crapped out 2 thirds
down the bottle but wasn't horrible, just not great. Tried France but got nothing at all outta it. Should rename site Amsterdam Poopers. LOL.

Ma No2 said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 06:46...

According to Mike(UK) (Wed, 28 May 2014 at 20:41)...You're better off with Blackout or Flag which he recommends from amsterdampoppers : "Great! Highly recommended."

"Three were crap as in pentyl"

Obviously you do not like the particular formula, many more reliable posters disagree. People should also bear in mind that you bad mouth everything under the sun and enjoy making attacks; other products you have labeled "great toilet bowl cleaner" etc etc

Ian said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 07:11...

I bought the quality in www.amsterdam-poppers.com, not in www.amsterdampoppers.com. I can say that the quality is not always the same. But overall I'm satisfied . I bought Blackout , SexLight , Black Cat ....... I always got the goods ordered . Only once I've waited a long time . The package was on my way 20 days. I do not recommend craps like Liquid Gold , Real Gold , Dogs Bollocks .

Ma No2 said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 07:21...

Thank you for ensuring that their website is clearly mentioned! It was very remiss of Diablo not to do so, well spotted. Where are you from, Ian? I was wondering as you say your package took 20 days....

Diablo said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 08:20...

Ma No2............Ian agreed with me about Amylnitrite.org. You don't seem to be posting any results on here about bad poppers or even
good ones for that matter. I have posted some good results as well as bad. Why don't you buy from junglejuicecanada or even amylnitrite.org
then come back here and tell me it isn't toilet bowl cleaner which by the way is just another way of saying that I flushed it. I haven't tried blackout or sexlight or black cat and I probably won't cause of the results of the others I tried. The point of being pentyl had nothing to do with the formula, the point was that it was advertised as butyl.
And yes it was Amsterdam-poppers.com. I thought it was easy to figure that out.

Jako (UK) said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 08:37...

Diablo:
Many thanks, I nearly went amsterdam-poppers last week. I'm staying with China (Tinydeal). The 'Rush' is butyl and delivers.

Ma No2 said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 09:14...

You have also said that junglejuicecanda et al advertise as "cleaner" like that was an amazing revelation. Anyway, it was Fetish that was advertised as IBN, Diablo? So you are saying that there is nothing wrong with pentyl per se, right? Just a suggestion, but you could also comment on delivery times, packaging, and what have you...not just what displeases you. You are in Canada aren't you, Diablo? How long did the delivery take?

Ian said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 09:39...

Germany

Anonymous said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 12:56...

@Ian so how do you know:

Ian said on Thu, 22 May 2014 at 15:42...
Hi, now all Canada buy in amsterdam-poppers.com

Tonymaloney said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 13:07...

Hi, now all in The UK buy in China.

Tosser del Mar said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 17:02...

Crazy popperheads! Just a shop sells loads of stuff. that Frenchie made is now either the same as UK shops OR is like old PWD RUSH. Yeah Blackout and Flag if that is what rocks your boat but they have all kinds.

HEY DIABLO!! you wrote to the shop before getting mouthy on here?

Diablo said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 22:30...

Ma No2.........Packaging was perfect.....delivery was perfect. The problem was that outta 5 bottles of Fetish only 2 were good. So to me that is not good odds at all. I realize that when a person gets their order
they won't get all bottles perfect and good. I was getting 4 outta 6 when I was dealing with poppers -shop but that's the way it goes. But 2 outta
5 is a bit much. However I did say that their Brown bottle was good if you had bothered to read earlier posts.
I have nothing against pentyl the problem was that the Fetish is advertised as butyl. Do you get it now ?

Diablo said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 22:40...

Tosser del Mar..........Of course I wrote to Danny. He doesn't make the
shit he only sells it. Some other yo yo makes it. I thought he might
appreciate someone telling him that whatever yo yo he is buying from is ripping him off by putting pentyl in bottles that are supposed to be butyl. And getting mouthy is called freedom of speech here.

Diablo said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 22:49...

Jako............You are quite welcome. Is tiny deal www.tinydeal.com ?
If so have you tried their Ram product ?

Jako (UK) said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 06:02...

Tried Ram from www.tinydeal.com. It's butyl and good stuff. Very cheap too!
2 weeks delivery from China to UK.

WAMBO said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 07:48...

Fetish is Fetish Leather Cleaner is from isopentyl nitrite NOT ANYTHING OTHER!

Eastie69 said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 11:57...

Tried the TD ram, it is butyl, and is pretty good. Strong, long lasting, slutty. However as with all butyl I have experienced, it deteriorates and evaporates quickly (leaving a rusty scent). I still prefer the smoothness of pentyl, :-)

Anonymous said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 13:33...

sodium can make a toxic by product in IBN & if u get mono-nitrogen in it then good luck to your lung! china made poppers, no thank you

Eastie69 said on Tue, 3 Jun 2014 at 18:41...

I wont do the ram again, its now part of my canadian ban emergency kit (lol), I will stick with my LR Rochefort. but I do hope to try the TD English brand soon, and will post a review :-)

Diablo said on Wed, 4 Jun 2014 at 00:04...

I have found evaporation a problem too over the years of doing this stuff. Dark cool place helps, A Styrofoam cooler is good or even fridge is good too. But when you want to use it you have to warm it up. I place it in front of a radiant heater. It seems to make it twice as potent when you warm it up but you have to be very careful not to get it too hot.
Black electrical tape or whatever kind of tape to reseal after original
seal is broken.

Kinky Adam said on Mon, 22 Sep 2014 at 12:23...

Hello

I have seen a few people mention tinydeal selling butyl poppers.

I can't find them on there, how do I find them and how much are they?

Ad

sydneyAus said on Thu, 27 Nov 2014 at 05:21...

PWD Amsterdam Poppers are the original and best ones. Unlike much of the "reformulated" isopropyl garbage floating around.

http://aussiediscreet.com.au/products/amsterdam-poppers-30-ml

jx2001 said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:06...

which amsterdam poppers are the best?? amsterdam special?? or gold/

thnks

chris31-poppersman said on Wed, 14 Oct 2015 at 07:52...

if the poppers cause headaches or respiratory problems, is that poppers is stale or very poor.
Chinese products are often the cause . poppers lapses in 30 days , it must be kept cold when open .
I find good poppers with www.sexy-poppers.fr
shipping free to France,E.U, USA,GB, and canada

B Moore-Tawdry said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 19:30...

Good Afternoon,

I noticed your advertisement for a cleaner in NW2 on the pages of Loot. I am not interested in the position as I have a bad back. However! I noticed you mention that you have a James Murray Spangler. why you mention this I do not know, but you did. I am the foremost authority on Spanglers and want the item you have. My offer is ten pounds and I am mailing you a crisp ten pound note later this afternoon. You need to arrange delivery as I am not going anywhere near Kilburn / Willsden Green and getting mixed up with the riff raft up there, thank you. Leave it with Madame de Klerk (the maid for Flat 4) if I do not answer the intercom (which is very likely) and please do not loiter.

Thank you

B Moore-Tawdry

Test said on Sat, 16 Jan 2016 at 23:49...

Test

freckles said on Mon, 18 Jan 2016 at 09:27...

who 1st made amsterdam poppers then? if in canada then would be amyl, but if it was the us then butyl! or maybe as the name suggests they are from europe and that means what??

peek said on Thu, 25 Feb 2016 at 14:51...

...fu**ed if I know

Real Amsterdam Poppers International shipping said on Sun, 27 Mar 2016 at 23:43...

This is the real stuff... they shipped to USA or Canada

https://aussiediscreet.com.au/collections/frontpage/products/amsterdam-poppers-30-ml

Shipping was pricey but its better than sniffing the fake stuff.

Nicooo said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:46...

Real poppers with free FedEx shipping fees :
In Europe, Canada and USA !
www.junglejuiceeurope.com

greyowl said on Fri, 9 Feb 2018 at 16:35...

Amsterdam Special is a good poppers/ like that. I think all manufacturers make one kind or another of Amsterdam. PWD used to have it on the old list they used to send out (I used to own a store, retired now) There was also a brand called Purple Haze we sold/ but Rush was always the top seller.

Hopper said on Sun, 8 Apr 2018 at 10:11...

what is the ingredient in amsterdam poppers please? i mean like what is the formula is it amyl nitrate or what??

Markus said on Thu, 5 Dec 2019 at 20:44...

Anybody know about the "Inside" brand? Some sites claim it contains isobutyl, while others say it contains propyl. Or how about the Rave brand? Looking for isobutyl only.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.