Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

VOLTAGE brand

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popgoestheweasel
on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 02:47

Popgoestheweasel said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 02:47...

Recently bought some poppers with the label Voltage...in the USA. Anyone know what this contains? Gives a very different rush than anything else I've tried, long lasting and intense, but made me dizzy and caused lasting throat irritation, after maybe three huffs.

Jako(UK) said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 06:32...

What exactly does it say on the bottle?
'Electrical Contact Cleaner'?
Is it Pentyl?

Popgoestheweasel said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 10:19...

Yes that's what it says. Also lists a website that doesn't exist. I got super rush in Europe that's supposed to be pentyl and it's totally different (no side effects like the voltage).

saggy balls said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 13:02...

I think the main ingredient in that is cyclopentyl nitrite.

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 17:29...

Voltage by Get Smart? I have yet to hear a good word on this stuff. Mostly it's junk from what I read and people just pour it down the toilet.

What website are they referencing.

popperhead said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 21:43...

I recently bought a bottle of Voltage (blue bottle) and Spark (yellow & red bottle). They are called "electrical contact cleaners" made with cyclopentyl nitrite. I thought they both sucked! An initial first rush but after that they fall flat. No sensation at all. Who are these folks out there blogging who say they are a good product? Not my personal experience at all! On another note, Gay-Poppers.com sells Ultra Clean Super Strong and High Voltage Gold Extreme as stronger alternatives. I haven't tried them yet. The company claims they give you a greater rush. The High Voltage Gold Extreme may be a stronger version of regular Voltage. It may be wise to buy it instead of Voltage in the dark blue bottle. Also, I searched for eccleaner.com who manufactures these items but the website doesn't even exist. Fakers, perhaps? Who and where is ecleaner.com?

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 8 Jun 2014 at 08:53...

Well who they are, are the people who started making PWD brands after Joe Died.

Popgoestheweasel said on Sun, 8 Jun 2014 at 18:02...

Yes very bad. The head shop had a wide variety of products, probably all the same crap. I went with voltage because the proprietor said it was popular. Oh well.

beupallnight said on Mon, 23 Jun 2014 at 00:55...

I got voltage on Friday which is also a electrical contact cleaner and It was horriible I felt nothing from it except anger at the loss of the money I used to buy it.

anonymousstroker said on Wed, 17 Dec 2014 at 17:25...

Yes I bought some yesterday, and that stuff sucks.. I am sitting here right now with a damn headache. Don't waste your $$ I just did!!

pop it said on Fri, 13 Feb 2015 at 15:42...

Worthless crap. First inhale gives a little, then nothing. Wondering how to dispose of safely.

dangerdirt said on Sat, 21 Mar 2015 at 04:23...

Thanks all you who posted your experience with Voltage. I bought some today and was about to try it, but luckily I researched the internet and found you guys tonight. I will be disposing of my newly bought-en bottle of Voltage.

Wholesale said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:06...

Hello Everyone!
Genuine Isobutyl Nitrate, not that cheap china stuff.
We sell directly too stores and now are able to take customer orders!
We carry all the popular brands! Rush, Super Rush, Jungle Juices, Amsterdam, Pig Sweat, Blue Boy! And we also can take special orders for other popular items such as Locker Room, Quick Silver, HardWare, Bolt, Crypt Tonight and much more!!!
We are located in the US.
We ship to U.S & Canada
If interested in hearing more drop me an email;
kristiankaras@rocketmail.com or give me a call!
661-575-4730
Thanks

jack said on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 at 17:14...

hi guys ,i wholesale with this one . her's name is lina .this is her email 512388976@qq.com
her have good rush .cheap and good .ahaaaaa~~~

Lina said on Sat, 3 Oct 2015 at 12:36...

Hello dear friend,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier .
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.55/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can check my products .
Please contact me by email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Lina

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.