Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

VOLTAGE brand

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popgoestheweasel
on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 02:47

Popgoestheweasel said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 02:47...

Recently bought some poppers with the label Voltage...in the USA. Anyone know what this contains? Gives a very different rush than anything else I've tried, long lasting and intense, but made me dizzy and caused lasting throat irritation, after maybe three huffs.

Jako(UK) said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 06:32...

What exactly does it say on the bottle?
'Electrical Contact Cleaner'?
Is it Pentyl?

Popgoestheweasel said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 10:19...

Yes that's what it says. Also lists a website that doesn't exist. I got super rush in Europe that's supposed to be pentyl and it's totally different (no side effects like the voltage).

saggy balls said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 13:02...

I think the main ingredient in that is cyclopentyl nitrite.

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 2 Jun 2014 at 17:29...

Voltage by Get Smart? I have yet to hear a good word on this stuff. Mostly it's junk from what I read and people just pour it down the toilet.

What website are they referencing.

popperhead said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 21:43...

I recently bought a bottle of Voltage (blue bottle) and Spark (yellow & red bottle). They are called "electrical contact cleaners" made with cyclopentyl nitrite. I thought they both sucked! An initial first rush but after that they fall flat. No sensation at all. Who are these folks out there blogging who say they are a good product? Not my personal experience at all! On another note, Gay-Poppers.com sells Ultra Clean Super Strong and High Voltage Gold Extreme as stronger alternatives. I haven't tried them yet. The company claims they give you a greater rush. The High Voltage Gold Extreme may be a stronger version of regular Voltage. It may be wise to buy it instead of Voltage in the dark blue bottle. Also, I searched for eccleaner.com who manufactures these items but the website doesn't even exist. Fakers, perhaps? Who and where is ecleaner.com?

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 8 Jun 2014 at 08:53...

Well who they are, are the people who started making PWD brands after Joe Died.

Popgoestheweasel said on Sun, 8 Jun 2014 at 18:02...

Yes very bad. The head shop had a wide variety of products, probably all the same crap. I went with voltage because the proprietor said it was popular. Oh well.

beupallnight said on Mon, 23 Jun 2014 at 00:55...

I got voltage on Friday which is also a electrical contact cleaner and It was horriible I felt nothing from it except anger at the loss of the money I used to buy it.

anonymousstroker said on Wed, 17 Dec 2014 at 17:25...

Yes I bought some yesterday, and that stuff sucks.. I am sitting here right now with a damn headache. Don't waste your $$ I just did!!

pop it said on Fri, 13 Feb 2015 at 15:42...

Worthless crap. First inhale gives a little, then nothing. Wondering how to dispose of safely.

dangerdirt said on Sat, 21 Mar 2015 at 04:23...

Thanks all you who posted your experience with Voltage. I bought some today and was about to try it, but luckily I researched the internet and found you guys tonight. I will be disposing of my newly bought-en bottle of Voltage.

tchickoftheera said on Sun, 16 Oct 2022 at 17:30...

Voltage Poppers in UK have yellpw bottle, black glash into a black circle, they're second from strongest bottle you can get, but the strongest and the actual neat product is that extreme you take a waft from under a cloth and the, affect, lasts minutes just from that, extreme, the poppers I've had in UK with the name extreme are utter tosh lol.... English is a good basic poppers but doesn't last, a full bottle of Voltage has lasted me one might, but I did used to raise the witches, hey, I'm retired .... 😂

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.