Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Review - Roomodorizer.eu

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Five-O
on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 13:25

Five-O said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 13:25...

Ordered a batch of a LR Pentyl product, but received the IPN version instead. Upon enquiry, I was told that the former was out of stock. Sent the package back, chose a different LR Pentyl product and was granted an extra bottle. The whole process from ordering to receipt thus took over a month, which could've been significantly shorter with a simple notification via email. Instead they chose to ship 'something'. Also, 20 bucks for shipping isn't exactly cheap.
So, despite their courtesy of providing me with an extra bottle, as nice as it is, transactions like this are rather straining and I don't like doing business like that, be it as a customer or a vendor. Proper communication doesn't hurt, and it takes only a little effort.

Well, the quest for the grail continues... but I still have my coconut.

Cheers

Eastie69 said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 13:30...

So you did end up getting LR pentyl? Mind sharing the brand and a quick review? Thx

Five-O said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 13:44...

Oops, yes I did, Eastie. JJBL & Real Amsterdam, 30ml. Well, as far as I can say, their effects are close to each other. Nice warm feeling, not to spectacular though. First couple of whiffs in a session are okay, but effect rapidly weakens with extended use. Compared to LR JJP, well I don't know...
I want my JJP with IBN back, so badly!

Cheers

2-4-T said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 21:24...

What makes you think that Jungle Juice Platinum was ever made with isobutyl nitrite please? It does not make sense!! JJ=fruity obviously (amyl / pentyl) Platinum was originally sold as a "purer" version of the original, right? No trying to make a fight, just sayin.

Five-O said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 23:27...

I was referring to JJ Plus, and IBN was written on the label. But I don't know, whether it was LR or some other manufacturer. It was in the squared 25ml bottle.

sreehC

2-4-T said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 09:28...

Where did it come from? from USA i guess..

Five-O said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 10:51...

No clue. I was buying it at a local shop. And it was quite a time ago, too. I remember though that, at a point, the effect wasn't the same anymore, and I thought that I must've developed some kind of tolerance. Didn't know about the ban in Europe and the change of formula until I got here.

Cheers

2-4-T said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 12:52...

UK?? So! that must have been PWD 2nd level brands when they invaded from the West and pissed off all the UK makers....haha...now just because it said IBN on the label....by chance you may have just solved a mystery! More later..I will ask someone who used to buy this stuff.

5-0 said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 13:11...

To be clear: the JJ+ I said i wanted back, was the best of all I've ever tried. It was in a squared 25ml bottle. Those IPN & Pentyl products just don't get any close.
Nope, I'm not in the UK. I learnd about all this stuff when I got here on this board.

C H E E R S

0-5 said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 13:13...

And what's that with the mystery?

O o p s

5-0 said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 13:21...

"was originally sold as a "purer" version of the original"
Q1: A purer version of what? IBN, IPN, P, CHN...?
Q2: Which Original? There seem to be so many...
open for clarification...

heya

gradders said on Sat, 2 Aug 2014 at 14:57...

Care with IsoPentyl. Can cause severe eye damage. Check some research done by a hospital in Bury or Bolton near Manchester.

Sticky said on Fri, 3 Oct 2014 at 06:52...

isoPROPYL! isopentyl is justa name 4 amyl.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.