Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Bitcoins for poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by paul
on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 00:53

paul said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 00:53...

Today I have decided to give bitcoins away to any one who wants some. Send a request to my email paul@nzpoppers.com I will send exactly .0002 of a bitcoin to every request. Currently this is worth about 11c usd. Not enough to purchase anything useful But you will be able to say you joined the bitcoin revolution on this day. Still you never know hang onto your little bitty bitcoin and one day it might buy a whole house. Limit 20 individual requests..Good luck...

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 26 May 2014 at 23:51...

I guess that is a cheap way to get email addresses! Sounds like spam to me.

KofH said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 07:33...

Cynic! :-)

paul said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 21:45...

I am obviously a bitcoin supporter. I looked at it this way. People want to buy from my site but don't know how to get adept at using bitcoins. So I thought it would be fun to give away a little bit of money and in the process other people would discover how to use bitcoins. Maybe one or two of you then might purchase from nzpoppers.com. Kinda a win win situation.

For a totally free way to do this https://multibit.org/ has a very stable client. (At least my copy sends and receives bitcoins no trouble so far)

Download the client software.
Then email me (paul@nzpoppers.com) with one of your bitcoin wallet numbers and I WILL send you your first inbound transaction.

Just have fun with it guys Jeeze

Paul

Paul said on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 13:25...

Hey just got to give away my first .0002 of a bitcoin.

19 more to go....

49er said on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 at 09:57...

That shop is closed! Does anyone know which poppers shops accept Bitcoins??

Plaza said on Wed, 20 Dec 2017 at 14:18...

how do you even buy bitcoin? I do not understand that at all! I know that poppersforsale.com accept Bitcoin because my ex-bf bought some.

DesertDog said on Fri, 29 Dec 2017 at 10:42...

You buy them using cash either at a special ATM, or physical exchange, or you can buy online using a credit card / paypal or whatever. Then you get a unique wallet from the poppers shop and send the bitcoins to that wallet to pay. Bitcoins are like a load of mixed up numbers and characters, actually a long code which is again unique. The name itself Bitcoin is itself confusing as it implies you must buy a COIN. Not so! You just buy a fraction of a coin, so like 20 bucks is 0.0014 bitcoin. One "coin" is worth over 14,000 so think fractions. It is easy when you get your head around it :-) They are good for privacy as you buy the bitcoin and then buy the poppers (or whatever).

Check out coinbase / coincorner / bitquick

Nomad35 said on Thu, 6 Jun 2019 at 07:32...

You can buy bitcoins easily at localbitcoins.com. You can even get them using a gift card (Purse I think does that) or blockchain.com is good too.

Poppersforsale do accept Bitcoin. I used them twice already now since seeing Plaza's post. You place an order then get payment instructions back by email.

It works for me as I live abroad and i have hassles getting my credit card processed. I am also not keen on my credit card company knowing that I am ordering poppers - so all they see is a purchase for Bitcoin which I then use to pay my order. Cool.

There are many countries where you can find an ATM for BTC, so just pop in some cash and out comes the Bitcoin code :-)

Any purchase where privacy is an issue this is a good idea. I agree it takes a bit of time getting the hang of it, but it is like riding a bike - learn and enjoy the benefits.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.