Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Bitcoins for poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by paul
on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 00:53

paul said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 00:53...

Today I have decided to give bitcoins away to any one who wants some. Send a request to my email paul@nzpoppers.com I will send exactly .0002 of a bitcoin to every request. Currently this is worth about 11c usd. Not enough to purchase anything useful But you will be able to say you joined the bitcoin revolution on this day. Still you never know hang onto your little bitty bitcoin and one day it might buy a whole house. Limit 20 individual requests..Good luck...

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 26 May 2014 at 23:51...

I guess that is a cheap way to get email addresses! Sounds like spam to me.

KofH said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 07:33...

Cynic! :-)

paul said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 21:45...

I am obviously a bitcoin supporter. I looked at it this way. People want to buy from my site but don't know how to get adept at using bitcoins. So I thought it would be fun to give away a little bit of money and in the process other people would discover how to use bitcoins. Maybe one or two of you then might purchase from nzpoppers.com. Kinda a win win situation.

For a totally free way to do this https://multibit.org/ has a very stable client. (At least my copy sends and receives bitcoins no trouble so far)

Download the client software.
Then email me (paul@nzpoppers.com) with one of your bitcoin wallet numbers and I WILL send you your first inbound transaction.

Just have fun with it guys Jeeze

Paul

Paul said on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 13:25...

Hey just got to give away my first .0002 of a bitcoin.

19 more to go....

GSD Novelties said on Wed, 2 Sep 2015 at 17:50...

New Website up and with a Large variety of Poppers to choose from!
Gsd Novelties has 10ml & 30ml Bottles. Including PWD Brand Products!
-Rush
-Locker Room
-Hellfire
And Much Much More!!!

Stop by and see what we have.

http://www.gsdnovelties.com/pages/side-menu/poppers.html

Popper Shopper said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 20:39...

Hello Everyone!! I know you guys are tired of cheap imitation items, Stuff that gives you a headache or just does not work?

Tired of talking to someone foreign and taking a gamble on whether or not the stuff your inhaling is up to par?

Here at Popper Shop we have just about Everything! From authentic PWD Brands to an english phone rep and SAME DAY SHIPPING. Thats right! I know were all tired of those vendors that take weeks to get your product out. Here at Popper Shop we only sell whats in stock, Ship Same Day, and Uploaded tracking info to your email in 24hours.

Brands we carry.

30ml (As low as $15!)
-Rush
-Super Rush
-Jungle Juice Black
-Jungle Juice Platinum
-Jungle Juice Plus
-Jungle Juice Gold
-Amsterdam
-Blue Boy
-Pig Sweat
-Iron Horse
-English Premium White Label
-English Premium Gold Label

10ml (As low as $10!)
-Rush
-Super Rush
-Jungle Juice Black
-Jungle Juice Platinum
-Jungle Juice Plus
-Jungle Juice Gold
-Amsterdam
-Blue Boy
-Pig Sweat
-Iron Horse
-English Royal
-Hellfire
-Locker Room

To place an order either email PopperShopper@gmail.com or call 661-575-4730 to place an order

Regards
PopperShopper

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.