Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

My thread gone?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dunc
on Fri, 9 May 2014 at 22:17

Dunc said on Fri, 9 May 2014 at 22:17...

Hello,

I started a thread before cause I was worried. About popper-shop.eu and their Rush. A strange aromaball in the bottle that made me very sick. Those balls you put in the vacuum cleaner to get a fresh aroma when vacuuming. I got really bad pain in my throat and chest. The Jungle Juic was good, the Rush was really bad and felt dangerous. Now this thread is gone, why is that? I really need some information about this strange ball.

Kindly Regards
Dunc

Dunc said on Fri, 9 May 2014 at 22:20...

And I only draw one small sniff and the reaction was immediate. Iching, pricking pain.

Mike said on Fri, 9 May 2014 at 22:28...

Hi there

I don't think it's the balls that are causing the problem.

You've probably got "isopropyl nitrite" poppers. They're ghastly.

Anyway the little ceramic balls (or pellets) in the old poppers (amyl, isobutyl), were intended to remove water molecules from the bottle and make it last longer.

But the symptoms you describe are almost certainly caused by isopropyl. Soon you'll get a scabby nose too.

Do yourself a favour and check them out then try and find a better supplier. And don't forget to post your supplier experiences!

Dunc said on Fri, 9 May 2014 at 23:06...

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your reply.

Ok, then I know how isopropyl nitrite is and will certainly not use that, couldnt anyway. It did hurt really bad.

I have checked powerpoppers.com on the web, can you recomend them?

/Dunc

Mike (UK) said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 07:37...

Hi Dunc

I wouldn't recommend Powerpoppers, no.

I used to order from them in the past. Up to several years ago, they were okay. Occasionally an order didn't find its way back to me despite them taking my money. But the goods were fine. Good in fact.

That was a few years ago.

Alas, they then started sending Isopropyl in all of their orders. So I gave up on them. Hence my view is that Powerpoppers is rubbish.

I really don't know who to recommend unfortunately. If you do find a decent supplier - non-Isopropyl - do let us all know!

PipPop said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 09:45...

Lots on PowerPoppers here:

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.powerpoppers.com

A few years ago they had very good poppers. But it seemed like they had more orders than they could meet with the good stuff. So it was a lottery, sometimes they would send you good bottles, sometimes fakes.

I expect the situation is worse now that LockerRoom have stopped manufacturing isobutyl, so PowerPoppers have lost their best supplier.

Jako (UK) said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 10:21...

I’ve ordered from PowerPoppers a couple of times, but it was Pentyl Nitrite and made me nauseous. However it was better than Propyl Nitrite which causes delayed breathing problems and eye damage.
I'm truly amazed they allowed to sell Propyl here in the uK, it's toxic and potentially dangerous. Just look at the extensive warnings on the bottle!
Lie the casualty down, keep at rest. Seek medical assistance.

Ma No2 said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 11:48...

Those balls you put in the vacuum cleaner to get a fresh aroma when vacuuming

The "strange aromaball" - as you call it - is called the Power Pak Pellet and it should be there. It has nothing to do with vacuum cleaners. It was developed by Pac West Distributing and stops the nitrite degrading. They were not "ceramic"

The Jungle Juic was good, the Rush was really bad and felt dangerous

They are 2 different formulas. It was only "really bad" as it was too strong for you.

PipPop said on Mon, 12 May 2014 at 05:19...

Agreed, Jako. A few times this year I have tried popperbating with Liquid Gold, and it's a battle to get high without fainting or throwing up from the dizziness and nasal congestion. Not worth the side-effects!

Mike (UK) said on Mon, 12 May 2014 at 16:32...

Hi Guys

I just wanted to let everybody know that I recently ordered from "Leather-cleaners.net" and got my goods today.

They deliver QUICKLY. But unfortunately the poppers are awful. It's NOT the real Mackoy - it's rubbish.

Probably not surprising.

Jako (UK) said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 14:26...

Thanks Mike,
It's probably Propyl, did it cause breathing problems and immediate headache?
I'm just waiting for my order from China (Rush) to arrive and hope those nosy b'stards at customs don't start poking around the small packages dept.

Revulous said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 05:01...

I just ordered from powerpoppers.com a few days ago, I'm not sure if they are legit but it's most likely the only site that actually sells poppers. If it is isobutyl or propyl is it a hazard to your health? How are you certain it has these substances in them? Did you run some sort of lab test or it is a guess because of the effect you received from them?

Anonymous said on Sat, 14 Jun 2014 at 12:04...

Powerpoppers sucks

Zoey said on Tue, 6 Jan 2015 at 16:37...

Hello everyone,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier from China.
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.55/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can buy my products .
Please add my skype:linlicai406700424
my email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Zoey

Andy said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 12:53...

Power poppers! Very weak isopentyl and also they sell the isopropyl poison. Would't touch em with a barge pole.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.