Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

isobutyl for sale

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by SNAKE
on Mon, 21 Apr 2014 at 08:17

SNAKE said on Mon, 21 Apr 2014 at 08:17...

hi every one,im still selling isobutyl,have had some good orders from here ,can send a sample no problems,try before you buy.
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

PP'rfiend said on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 at 14:28...

Do you ship to USA?

Anonymous said on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 at 19:26...

WARNING;

SCAMMER.

Tosser del Mar said on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 at 20:26...

He is NOT a scammer, you prat

Anonymous said on Sat, 26 Apr 2014 at 20:25...

Tosser;

Toss off you jerkoff

snake said on Sun, 27 Apr 2014 at 09:55...

hi.have had a few more orders for samples and hopfully the feed back will be good,i will be asking people to post there views on here thank you
snake.

edgerUK said on Sun, 4 May 2014 at 16:35...

I received a sample and very decent stuff...quite a hit. I'll be ordering a few bottles.

Ma said on Wed, 7 May 2014 at 20:12...

Thank you for your comments, edgerUK.

kjingpopper said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 00:20...

Hi guys, I recived my sample very quickly indeed, great service! The pro duct was good but didnt give me that complete lack of inhibition that we are all after, It really reminded me of the effect that the product from nzpoppers.com had on me?! I will order a full bottle just to make sure! better than most in my opinion but im still looking!

snake said on Fri, 16 May 2014 at 08:23...

Isobutyl back in stock
ready for your orders

RobHog said on Mon, 19 May 2014 at 22:10...

Received the sample super quick. Really good quality. Enjoyed the hit from it. Very different from propyl. No burning or blueness. Gonna place an order for some.

Mullsy said on Sun, 27 Jul 2014 at 17:05...

Snake. You still sending samples? You ship to the USA?

Searching for Rush said on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 at 21:42...

The Snake guy is legit, got an order from him and it's very good quality, like the 'old days' of Rush in the '80s. Will be ordering a lot from him. Glad I've found some decent stuff at last.

Shalako said on Fri, 15 Aug 2014 at 21:53...

Hey,
I posted this to the May 30th topic, but wanted to post it here as well do to the malice shown above.

I took the chance an ordered a sample from snake to here in Canada. For the price of a sample it was worth the chance. The sample arrived very quickly and without any issues with customs. The sample was strong and feels like isobutyl. I only sniffed once, but it was far stronger than i stuff i can get from junglejuicecanada. On the basis of the sample i ordered 3 full bottles from him today. Communication is great and he is legit. Like the posting above said it does feel like old style poppers, quality, and not pentyl. Instead of bashing someone perhaps try it before showing malice. I took the chance and i am glad i did.

flat out said on Sat, 18 Oct 2014 at 18:24...

..after reading the above reviews, decided to go out on the limb and see for myself. After sending the first e-mail I was impressed with the prompt response time. Was informed that he was no longer doing sample's and received instructions on how to order. Went out on a pay-pal limb and sent in an order. Another quick response was sent back to me and informed me that ..."Will post over the next couple of days mate" ..
Well.. I will try and return ASAP with a review and be as objective as possible. Just might add, I am new to this and I have no experience with any "old style poppers". To date my opinion as to the finest quality would have to be Super Rush. Very nice buzz when new, but does not seem to last to long. The quality of the buzz is greatly diminished after using the bottle a couple times? It just does not seem to stay fresh after opening. Hopefully soon, we will see if this quality is any better.
kk

Hondaboy66 said on Wed, 22 Oct 2014 at 19:23...

Received my four bottles today after waiting 20 business days and was giving up on them. I live in Canada so I don't know what the hold up was, just glad they came. My first sniff from the bottle didn't do anything but I poured the bottle in to a small travel shampoo bottle with a piece of Kleenex inside which I've been doing for awhile. Well I used it last night and got a very good buzz from it, great for large anal penetration but didn't get that "loose all inhibition feeling" but it's still very good and I will buy again. I would like to know that best way to it and make it last the longest. I don't think the spraying a little on tissue give enough of a hit. Pricey for only 10ml so I'll still be looking but will buy here for now.

Wholesale said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:58...

Hello Everyone!
Genuine Isobutyl Nitrate, not that cheap china stuff.
We sell directly too stores and now are able to take customer orders!
We carry all the popular brands! Rush, Super Rush, Jungle Juices, Amsterdam, Pig Sweat, Blue Boy! And we also can take special orders for other popular items such as Locker Room, Quick Silver, HardWare, Bolt, Crypt Tonight and much more!!!
We are located in the US.
We ship to U.S & Canada
If interested in hearing more drop me an email;
kristiankaras@rocketmail.com or give me a call!
661-575-4730
Thanks

snake said on Wed, 11 Nov 2015 at 19:51...

I'm still selling the good stuff
mail me at
Rmyers65@hotmail.co.u
cheers

snake said on Wed, 11 Nov 2015 at 19:52...

Sorry its
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

snake said on Tue, 1 Nov 2016 at 19:08...

Hi all im still selling the good stuff
Mail me on
Rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

topman said on Thu, 15 Feb 2018 at 18:38...

I bought 1 bottle for a tenner plus 2 quid postage off him, but it never arrived. I'm in the UK and my post never goes missing. He said he sent it.

topman said on Thu, 15 Feb 2018 at 18:50...

Did not offer refund or replacement.

topman said on Mon, 19 Feb 2018 at 11:15...

It arrived today. Took 12 days (same country). Had to pay £1.50 surcharge cos he only put a first class stamp on it.

horsehung said on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 04:12...

I've been buying from ' rmyers65 ' for years now, always reliable, always deliver, I'm in a European country other then the UK, never had any delivery problems. He supply the best stuff there is on the market.

Royal mail is notorious for screwing up letters and parcels but once it leaves the UK everything is just fine. I can highly recommend rmyers65 as a reliable and trusted source for the best poppers in Europe.

Anthony said on Wed, 6 Jan 2021 at 15:18...

Do You Need An Urgent Loan At 3% Interest Rate ? If Yes, Contact Us Asap Via Email:........ ( anthonybtts@yahoo.com ) for more details.

WITH THIS FOLLOWING DETAILS BELOW

Full Name
Loan Amount Needed
Duration
country
Phone numbers

Await Your Response asap..
Anthony

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.