Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Yeehah another customer!!!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by paul
on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 22:59

paul said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 22:59...

Got another order for my poppers. Number 4 so far. Hope it gets through. At this rate I will be a millionaire in no time lol..

nzpoppers.com

LFiso said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 23:18...

Well my friend it might have something to do with the fact that you only accept bitcoins :-)

Atleast thats what kept me from ordering :-)

I would love to try your stuff though, im just not into all that bitcoin thingy :-)

LFiso said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 23:42...

Also im curious about a few things concerning you business :-)

1. Do you make the isobutyl nitrite yourself ?

2. Do you have any chemical education/knowledge or have you just learned yourself how to make poppers ?

3. Is the lab-picture on your site your actual lab? If not, do you use similar equipment or do you just make it in the back of your garage hihi :P

4. Do you use the popper recipe on your site yourself ? Becuase In your poppers recipe it says "further refinement is required to make a commercial product" so i must assume that you have done so yourself to reach "medical grade" :-)

Please dont take these questions as an attack on your business, i am simply curious about it :-)

Much love, appreciate your work :-)

paul said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 01:18...

Hi LFiso

Hey thanks for the info request and the kind thoughts.

1: I used to make my own IBN but now have found a reliable bulk supplier of high grade IBN. (I was always finding it hard to get consistent supplies of NaNO2)

2: Making poppers does not require much chemical knowledge just the ability to follow a recipe. (a bit like being a good cook does not require chemical knowledge)

3: You got me with the Lab picture. I lifted that off I think the National Atomic energy site (actually I forget. I do remember I flipped the image and stretched it so a google image search would fail to find it)

4: Although I do not make it myself any more, when I did the cleaning of the raw IBN produced a smooth product. This is where the separating funnel comes into play. I first added water to the raw IBN and shook it like you would a baby. This removes water soluble contaminants like NANO2, sulphuric acid, alcohol and nitric acid. Then discard the water layer. For good measure I did this twice. Then I added a super saturated Salt solution to the IBN and shook vigorously again to remove any traces of water. However there is one more crucial aspect to the final procedure that I will not reveal that allows the IBN to have an extended shelf life. I will say this though it does not involve any additives at all.

paul said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 06:36...

@LFiso

Try nzleathercleaners.com priced in NZ dollars

bbcslut said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 09:58...

Is nzleathercleaners.com also your site ?

It states in the title "Absolutely no overseas deliveries"

Jako said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 20:02...

Well done Paul.
I hope your business flourishes.
Bit by Bit Coin, you could be a millionaire one day.

rushlover said on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 at 13:39...

Is it something like the RUSH we had from PWD before?

Jako said on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 at 19:46...

Rush / PWD?

If it's half as good I will be happy...............

NY health shop said on Wed, 7 May 2014 at 13:30...

email me ny.health.shop@gmail.com.... I have for sale...

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.