Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Finally(!) Found Good Stuff!!!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Eureka
on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 02:10

Eureka said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 02:10...

Let me just say, that as someone who has been accused of being a Nelly Negative on here, I will gladly give credit when it's due! After over a year and a half, I finally got a good product again that really knocked my socks off. I won't say what the brand name was because it's most likely a knockoff and doesn't matter, but I will say that the label was black and said it was butyl and I got it at a local shop. So there - after months and months - and dollars and dollars - wasted on crap, I finally get something worthy of being called poppers. A great rush with one sniff, and a real cross eyed zinger if you do three or four in a row. So glad I found it because I was beginning to think maybe it was all in my head, but no, this proves it - I was just getting really bad, weak, sometimes even entirely fraudulent products.

Dirt_Mcgirk said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 02:12...

Good for you.

Hydra said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 08:31...

I was beginning to think maybe it was all in my head.

Thank you, Eurka & Dirt-Mcgirk.

tennismonkey said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 11:20...

Wow. What a massive help you are. Thanks

Tosser del Mar said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 15:35...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dmK7O-KSY

Shhhhhh....

LFiso said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 16:11...

Come on man, give is some info on where we can get this stuff you are talking about ;-)

I sounds very nice :D

Eureka said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 17:14...

LFiso, I don't know what to tell you. Over the course of several months, I visited about 5 or 6 shops in two states, sampled at least a 15-20 bottles and nothing has come close to being this good. Ironically, it was one that I had tried from my local shop awhile ago and didn't think too much of it at the time. I decided to give it another go and I'm really glad I did! The reason I say that the brand name probably won't help anyone is that because it's a knockoff of a very popular brand, black label. Even though it 's called the same thing, I don't even think it's from the same maker as the one I tried originally. I wish I could be of more help of direct you guys somewhere to buy it online, but there's just really no telling what you are getting until you open it up and breathe it in.

Dirt_Mcgirk said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 17:53...

Eureka,really? State,city,shop name,brand name. Very simple. People may not be able to order it but they sure can pick it up if they're in that area. Are you just popping in to gloat? We all know good stuff exists,its your job to help everyone else out if you find it.

PoppersLad said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 18:46...

It is not his job to do anything of the sort! Say for example he is a professional wind up merchant? Then he is doing a really good job lol

oceanman999 said on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 at 14:14...

do anybody know if a trace of poppers do appear in the common antidoping tests?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.