Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers Gas Masks

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jako
on Wed, 9 Apr 2014 at 19:38

Jako said on Wed, 9 Apr 2014 at 19:38...

Anybody using gas masks or even Zip Seal Bags?

Like this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3581Ei_EWs

wrziswldo said on Sat, 12 Apr 2014 at 16:07...

OK that is a video off the end of any pier I have been on, but I did try the popper mask I saw on a European site. (Look under inhalers)
http://rush-poppers.nl/
I also wanted to check of the quality of poppers from a European supplier.
The poppers turned out to be knockoff Rush, low grade, however the Push Extra was kick ass strong.
As for the mask, the poppers melted the plastic and mask itself I had to modify with duct tape to cover the large holes on either side. Definitely not worth it.
But I am curious about best techniques for sniffing outside of gas masks.

Jako said on Sat, 12 Apr 2014 at 20:26...

Zip Seal bags:
Contain a cotton wool bud soaked in good quality butyl.

Inhale, carefully my friend as it blow yer4 hed offfffffffff

diablo said on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 at 08:40...

Anytime you put your liquid onto a rag or cotton ball or gas mask or
anything like that you are wasting it. I've tried straws and glass tubes
but what I found best is the bottom part of a plastic pen. All you have to do is to cut one end to the size slightly smaller than the opening of the
bottle. Then one end up the nose and the other just at top of bottle and use your index finger to regulate the vapor. And as you use up the liquid you insert the pen deeper into the bottle. Its tricky at first but as with everything practice makes perfect. It will knock you on your ass with the right product. Oh and be very very careful not to snort up the liquid.

Zoey said on Wed, 21 Jan 2015 at 02:40...

Hello dear friend,
I am original rush poppers with Hologram supplier .
Rush poppers 10ML is $1.55/bottles for USA customers which ship by HKEMS.
I hope you can check my products .
Please contact me by email:406700424@qq.com
It will be my great honor to be your rush poppers supplier.
Thanks
Zoey

hung said on Sat, 24 Jan 2015 at 07:07...

the best way and it will knock you and your cock off is to dip a brand new cigarette into the poppers bottle. don't soak it just get the tip wet then when you inhale it like your smoking a cigarette get ready for the big rush to your cock, you can do this over and over until you cum hard and be sure to save the cigarette let it dry out and when you use the same cigarette the next time it gets better and better.

assexplorer4 said on Thu, 21 May 2015 at 20:25...

Have used the full rubber hood with protruding nose tubes. As there are no other holes you have to use your poppers by feel! You have the sensory deprivation as well. Have also cut off the bottom 3cm of tubes and inserted into nostrils. They are about 1cm or more diam so firm fit. You can insert soaked cotton wool etc also.No nose burn!

FredCarter said on Fri, 4 Dec 2015 at 11:09...

<a href="https://www.rddusa.com/product-category/gas-mask/">gas mask</a>

Wisdom said on Sat, 9 Jan 2016 at 09:37...

The shit killed my 22 year-old son. He was using a old gas mask, passed out and died. I will never forget finding him dead lying in bed with that fucking mask on. Take this to heart and make sure you think about it....is it really fucking worth it?

Jako said on Sun, 28 Feb 2016 at 10:17...

Sorry to hear Wisdom, it certainly isn’t worth it. The footage on YouTube should be removed, it could put ideas into peoples minds.

inardua said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 00:17...

Wisdom , so sorry to hear of your sons horrific death. Can you share what was the cause of his untimely death ?

Wisdom said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 06:54...

He overdosed on the popper.The mask was connected to a container that held a whole bottle. When passed out he continued to breath it in.With the mask he didn't have enough oxygen. I'm not some crazy anti drug person. I'm just writing about this to maybe save someone.

Wisdom said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 07:10...

Amyl Nitrite poisoning on his death certificate.

Wisdom said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 07:10...

Amyl Nitrite poisoning on his death certificate.

Jako said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 10:06...

I started this thread out of curiosity on the subject of popper masks and their popularity. Sadly Wisdom's story highlights the real dangers involved.
Please guys, be very, very careful.

inardua said on Wed, 18 May 2016 at 11:07...

Sorry guys I'm not buying Wisdoms story. If a person is 'killed with poppers' the death certificate in all domains would read 1) Global hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy 1a) Through excessive inhalation of volatile alkyl nitrites. (Hypoxia is when your lips and finger / toes go blue as your red blood cells loose the ability to carry sufficient oxygen).

orthoman said on Thu, 19 May 2016 at 18:06...

the cigarette idea sounds interesting. I'm not a tobacco smoker, but it could be the best way to avoid that "nose burn". Has anyone else done poppers this way?

Jako said on Fri, 20 May 2016 at 18:11...

inardua:
I’ve been waiting for a post like yours!
On hindsight, I tend to agree. Amyl nitrite use to be a prescription only drug decades ago. The average Joe in the street doesn’t know about the formula changes over the years and still calls it 'amyl'. A death certificate would show more detail too, not just 'Amyl Nitrite poisoning'.
Cases of death directly through poppers are practically unheard of even with a mask on.

Duardo said on Thu, 14 Jul 2016 at 10:26...

I had a Dom that I served that soaked a cotton ball in poppers, dropped it in a sippy cup and i held it in my mouth and sucked the air through it.....since my hands were restrained. If I ever had too much, I would just drop the cup and breathe room air. If you are using a gas mask, have someone there with you and COMMUNICATE!! Hold something in your hand so if you faint, and cannot communicate with your partner, they know you passed out if you dropped the object you were holding. Play safe!!

Knottyfellow said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 04:12...

@wisdom, I thought popper gas masks were a new thing. Amyl hasn't been around for 30+ years.

KK said on Tue, 30 Aug 2016 at 14:43...

@ Knottyfellow, Not sure if this post is from the US or UK but here in the UK i was using poppers (amyl) in 1984 so yes it has been around for 30+ years. This is a quote from wikipedia:- "Poppers were part of club culture from the 1970s disco scene to the 1980s, and the 1990s rave scene made their use popular". So as you can see they have more than likely been around for 40+ years. And seeing as the disco scene was very popular in the US in the 70's you can bet that they were using poppers as well.

Popper-stim said on Tue, 22 Nov 2016 at 09:51...

I have converted a dust mask/respirator by covering the input holes and fixing a tube there ( takes some ingenuity!) and wear this when I want a good hit without smelling the bottle top and the risk of burns. Put the mask on and place the tube in the TOP of the bottle, NOT in the liquid, and away you go. Have fun making one on a wet afternoon.

Zuska said on Sun, 11 Dec 2016 at 19:23...

Poppers cause the formation of methemoglobin, which is a form of hemoglobin that has reduced ability to carry oxygen molecules. Because of this, even though you are perfectly capable of breathing, oxygen is not being delivered.

Always remember to think about what you're doing before you do it. You can enjoy this substance safely and responsibly.

Zuska said on Sun, 11 Dec 2016 at 19:27...

Hypoxia is just the state of not having enough oxygen reach the tissues. The condition that Inardua is talking about is more accurately described as peripheral cyanosis, which is secondary to the hypoxemia (hypoxia)

Basil Chambers said on Mon, 27 Feb 2017 at 18:57...

Amyl disappeared from the scene in the late 1970s when the far superior butyl formulas replaced it. Now butyl has been banned in Europe Amyl is making a return, especially with the French suppliers. Alas, it's nowhere near as good as the 80s and 90s butyl poppers.

Geep said on Tue, 30 May 2017 at 22:48...

I used a solution that i found on the net that has worked well. Used a cpap mask/hose, glass baby food jar with lid and a cotton ball. make a hole in the lid that will accept the end of the hose and add a few other small holes to allow the desired amount of air to flow into the jar. If you create too many holes as i did, they can be covered with electrical tape.

Wisdom said on Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 17:51...

So it seems a few of you don't buy my story. This happened in the USA. It is real and true. Why the fuck would I lie? This was a warning to maybe save someone. I'm sorry it's not what you want to hear. But if you end up dead at least you had a fucking warning. I wish my son had a second chance.

maskman said on Fri, 20 Oct 2017 at 13:03...

i use a vintage cloth tie on surgical mask available on ebay tied over my mouth and nose with the poppers on it

Jako said on Wed, 25 Oct 2017 at 14:31...

Wisdom please don't get upset. Yours is a rare and rare and exceptional case, a tragedy.

Poppular said on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 at 02:39...

Shout out to Basil Chambers!
I recently bought some nitrite from a French dealer which was advertised as "Pentyl Nitrite" and is apparently the same as Amyl Nitrite.
In my naivity, I assumed Amyl was "the ultimate" and very definitely going to be better than the disgusting shite that we are nannied into buying here in the UK (Isopropyl).
I laugh inwardly as I confess that I took the tiniest of sniffs from my first bottle of "the ultimate" expecting a frenzy of sexual euphoria just like the old days. The hit was a bit better than UK nanny shite, lasted longer, smelt nicer, didn't give me an occular migraine and didn't make me feel crap after it wore off.
BUT I was left feeling that it wasn't the same as the old 1980s Isobutyl, and now you have confirmed this!
So what do I do - short of synthesizing my own? ...and believe me I am VERY tempted to do this!
Best wishes to all you pervs :-)
I first discovered this fantastic sex enhancer back in the late 80s when most of it here in the UK was Isobutyl Nitrite. Do you (or anyone else?)

Basil Chambers said on Thu, 8 Feb 2018 at 11:45...

Poppular - Many thanks!

Yes, I too have tried the French Amyl / Pentyl formula poppers and have been disappointed every time.
It was only the Iso Butyl poppers that gave you that strong pulse in the head, followed by rapid heartbeat and a smooth warm long lasting rush.
The after-effects were minimal.
I started huffing in 1994, long before the Butyl ban in 2007 so I think I know what I'm talking about.
I would forget about synthesizing your own for safety reasons.
The only hope now is the ban is reversed one day.

assexplorer4 said on Fri, 2 Mar 2018 at 15:19...

try 'buypoppers.net' they sell amyl (not sure if nitrate or nitrite). but like the old stuff.. Oily, doesn't burn your nose. Takes a few days to come. postmarked Slovinia, but very worth it.

keki stan said on Thu, 29 Mar 2018 at 02:23...

wisdom nobody came on this forum looking for advice on the dangers of poppers. stop tripping and ruining everyone else good time just because your kid died with a mask on. not everyone is your kid, some people are able to think critically and weigh the risk vs reward.

knock said on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 at 08:23...

Your post is disgusting, keki stan. It is also WRONG! People do need to know of the dangers. Wisdom has as much right to post as you or anyone else.

Etc said on Sun, 3 Jun 2018 at 13:01...

An aquaintance died from using poppers + gas mask, a couple of years ago. So it's definitely a potentially dangerous practice, risk awareness is good shit :-)

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/14883103.Gay_pride_organiser_found_dead_in_gas_mask_tragedy/

Rubberist said on Mon, 18 Jun 2018 at 07:25...

Useing my S10 Gas Mask what is the best way to use poppers within please anyone?

Mam said on Sun, 30 Sep 2018 at 09:47...

Not using any mask whatsoever in combination with poppers is the best way, Rubberist. As Etc pointed out: it is dangerous. Poppers should be used in moderation only. Those that seek some elusive state with reckless abandon should think twice! The same goes for ethyl nitrite, and combining poppers with other things (especially erection enhancement pills) is equally mad. The proposed poppers ban in Australia is centered around these perils. Be sensible people.

mikey said on Sun, 2 Dec 2018 at 19:19...

I had a dom top simply use a plastic grocery bag over my head with small air hole. I was restrained in a sling. I was able to breath with the bag going in and out but barely. Had to focus on my breath. He would hold the hole shut for a minute to play with my breath and make me want to gasp for air. Then he held it super long, soaked two cotton balls in two different poppers (not sure of the type) and tossed them in the bag. The fumes were super strong at first but then faded. I was far more intense I think because of the lack of oxygen from the bag.

sugarplum said on Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 09:25...

i think you mean ethyl chloride.

@mikey you are reckless and irresponsible.

Bearload said on Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 14:22...

While I can personally appreciate the need for caution and understand that everyone here is looking to help, I have found a solution to this that is so simple...

I too, was looking for a way to take my poppers us another step further (my use of them in moderation has lasted many years and is now resulting in a severely diminished effect when I use them). I use a $9 dust filter mask from Amazon with the two round replacement dust filter cartridges. I simply place a few drops of poppers onto each of the filters, let them soak in for a moment and then breathe through the mask. Incredible results and usually a massive headache after.

So how is my usage safe? Simple... I do not use the straps on my head. I simply use my free hand (haha) to hold the mask firmly to my face. If I should pass out (never have yet but have gotten so high that I couldnt think straight) then the mask would just fall off my face and I would breathe fresh air.

I should also mention that I do have limits and do not exceed them. I only use this technique after using poppers traditionally for a few minutes and then keep a constant watch on my fingernails to look for the blue color that can be the first symptom of methaemoglobinaemia. If I see that, I stop immediately.

The moral of this story is that there IS a safe way to do this.

Buttyes said on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 23:25...

I must be older than all of you. I was using poppers in the late 60's and ever since.
We used to have a small screw-on top that fit the normal poppers bottle that had a pull-up top that let you inhale whatever amount of vapor you wanted. It was called a "Poopper-topper" and was sold in any sex or head shop. It kept the liquid inside the bottle and prevented spills if the bottle tipped or fell. They were great but seemed to have been banned durig the beginning of the AIDS crisis when some thought poppers were the cause of AIDS. Not true, but still not back on the market.
If anyone knows where they might be selling these handy gadgets, please post!

Essence said on Sat, 6 Jun 2020 at 07:24...

Easy way to avoid lip and nose burn? Coat liberally with vaseline (petroleum jelly).
If u want to go to a higher plane try this............
Hit poppers and as u ride the high take some hits of meth.......after two or three does of meth take another hit of poppers (deep hit and hold) and you will be in a parallel universe. Sensational

Reason said on Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 15:33...

Essence - NO

Don't mess with meth. I would never advocate anyone try it. I have been using poppers and smoking bud for years, and never once has smoking meth been anywhere on my list of things I wanted to do. If people think poppers masks will kill ya, just wait till yall hear about meth.

uh, yeah. I think... said on Thu, 12 Nov 2020 at 17:44...

@essence

Im with you. It can have a nice effect.
One time I swear I went into an alternate universe for a few moments.
Have had a few very intense pspot orgasms while using this method.

Ethnic KeK said on Wed, 16 Dec 2020 at 04:26...

All praise to Kekistani ppl.

Jeff said on Tue, 29 Dec 2020 at 18:17...

I’m in the UK a d have been buying from a place in Austria. They sell a rubber cap replacement that has a near Teat that goes into your nostril. Works really well..

The best poppers I know are Amsterdam RED (not pink) in the larger bootles. No burning, no blue lips and no ghostly white face. Very strong.

I believe it’s called poppers-shop

If anyone recommends a brand and link, I’d be grateful for some very strong. Like the posting of the dust mask, sounds epic

knexxus said on Tue, 5 Jan 2021 at 05:23...

I agree, meth, poppper, then again meth .. paralelle uniuverse. the thing from the 60, that sound the real thing.. knexxus @ pm.me if any pig wanna popper cam chat, with this pandemic get together for a popper time could not hurt.

Sleepsacslave said on Thu, 4 Feb 2021 at 04:38...

Covid 19 has been great for using Poppers in public. My Dom takes me out with his friends and they in they regular cloth masks and me in air filter type mask. he will unscrew the filters soak them in poppers every few minutes they keep me high and floating and horny for hours while they shop. They love the fact i am totally High and now one can tell what i am inhaling.

sub t0ny said on Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 00:53...

@Bearload

Do you have a link to the “dust filter mask from Amazon with the two round replacement dust filter cartridges” that you mentioned in your previous comment?

Great feelings said on Tue, 17 Aug 2021 at 05:37...

I use a Soviet ip5 rebreather mask only with a aromas pump hoes screwed on to the ip5 mask hose, once the mask is fitted to your head pull the straps tight on the sides which pulls the nose cup firm on to your nose,
Then you are ready for the delivery of a controlled hand pump to deliver the poppers up the hose squeeze the hand pump and inhale,the sensation of this is just mind blowing for as much as you want the ip5 mask and aromas hand pump can be bought of ebay only used in moderation don’t over do it

rubbedout said on Wed, 29 Sep 2021 at 21:27...

Go to www.fondbeyond.com - amazing products!

jumbo 49 said on Wed, 19 Jan 2022 at 16:39...

Have just bought on E bay the gas mask hose as mentioned above. It screws into my mask. You put some poppers into the bottle and screw it on. Then pump the bulb to deliver poppers into the mask. Great!
Just bought pump extension hose on E bay. Gives you more positions to pump (or for someone else to pump!).

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 04:39...

Although pvc and has masks are sexy …Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of Sadie effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.