Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

reviews of nzpoppers.com ? Claims ISOBUTYL

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by LFiso
on Tue, 8 Apr 2014 at 21:12

LFiso said on Tue, 8 Apr 2014 at 21:12...

Have anyone tried the stuff from nzpoppers.com ? They claim to sell isobutyl and ship worldwide, sound really good if its true ;-)

Anyone ?

poptart said on Tue, 8 Apr 2014 at 22:16...

I ordered once but nothing came then after contacting them i decided to buy more if he sent it recorded delivery which they did and my order came, ive not been able to have a proper sesh with them yet but used them once and at first they seemed good , they had a strong odour abit over powering if using straight from the bottle but until i get chance to use them proper i can't fully tell but they do at least exist and are not scammers

Jako said on Wed, 9 Apr 2014 at 15:33...

Up to now, you seem to be the only one who has EVER ordered from nz.
We really need an in-depth report on the effects of nzpoppers.
(Not a couple of quick huffs)
i.e. Can it produce the smooth, warm long lasting rush / pulse in the head, followed by rapid heartbeat?
What are the after-effects like next day?
Additionally, can the effects be heightened by using a Poppers Inhaler Mask?
These and many more question need to be answered

Paul said on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 at 02:57...

I thought I might put my 2 cents worth in. I run nzpoppers.com. I have had only three customers so far. poptart, kingpopper and one guy (an expat kiwi) in the USA. poptart is absolutely correct he ordered via the website and his order never got through. His second order was done using registered post and got through (I also put 2 extra bottles in for his trouble) I too am waiting on his review after he has had a good session. King popper was not overly impressed. The guy in USA I have tried to contact via his email but he has not responded. I suspect that perhaps his delivery didn't get through and he is just over the whole thing. I am not going to make any claim about my product and I am not going to post fake reviews in order to con people out of their coins. So we will just have to wait for poptart to post a full review or another brave soul to order and post a review. Funny thing but when I saw the opportunity to make a popper business online by using bitcoin to keep the feds off my back and still deal in IBN I thought I would be run off my feet. Time will tell.....

Jako said on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 at 07:35...

Paul, the feds should be spending more time catching real criminals.
Genuine popper-seekers (like myself) have experienced disappointment after disappointment when the 'goods' arrive. This has created a climate of mistrust now. This possibly explains why you aren't run off your feet with orders.
Indeed, time will tell...............

paul said on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 at 19:48...

Thanks Jako. You have hit the nail on the head regarding the climate of mistrust. Also very few people hold bitcoins. Those two things combined and the chance of having the delivery lost/intercepted mean customers are very reluctant to try a new supplier. Hell based on the scant reviews (because of the low uptake) I probably wouldn't buy off me.. lol..

However I will keep the website running indefinitely and over time the situation will shift ever so slowly into my favor. time will tell...

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.