Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Some of these comments are just useless.

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Lars
on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 15:26

Lars said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 15:26...

So this is the view of Dutchdude do you agree? every day there is posts about how all poppers are "garbage" now!

UWSfel8r said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 00:12...

But they are. As least in the US. Or at least in New York.

Caveat: If you've never had the real thing, you might think current poppers are great. Like if you never had a decent hamburger, you might think that McDonald's was great because you had nothing to compare it to.

Take it from an old queen who bought poppers in 1979...there is no comparison!

Useless said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 03:12...

I don't even have to compare it to 1979. A year or so ago, I was getting a quality product. But in the last year, 99% has been garbage. So I say it's fair to call it like it is.

Dutchdude said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 18:02...

I tried to give people some useful answers to their questions. I have lots of experience with EU formulas from different companies throughout the years.

Yes when you compare them to 80s poppers most of them are not spectacular. But at least they are a lot better than the nasty isopropyl crap we had for years.

And it also depends on what you are looking for I guess. Are you looking for a high? A horny feeling? Or anal relaxation?

HungryforMeat said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 19:42...

I want the Burger King of Poppers no cheap McD! I want a big whopper inside me if that answers your question.

Tosser del Mar said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 21:38...

Garbage?? rubbish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBGBh70KzbQ

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 at 02:25...

Oh the Great Poppers of the 1970's lives on! The story that never gets old!

Dutchdude said on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 at 11:01...

I rest my case

Hard Hat Daddy said on Fri, 10 Oct 2014 at 13:57...

Everything is trash these-days! Take denim jeans. In 1978 I used to wear them every day when hanging around street corners whistling and jangling my chains. Last month I got them out of the closet and tried to get into them...could I? No. The reason? Modern day washing powder shrinks everything so you have to buy more! I'm handy with a needle and thread so now I make my own muumuus from local fabrics - take that Chinese sweet shop!

isukblakok said on Sat, 22 Aug 2015 at 17:45...

Up until a few years ago, the guy who made most of the original poppers under the RWD label, owned Rush and several other varieties. The stuff was like the 1970's originals and represented the last great Hurrah! of the poppers industry. The poor sap was so hounded by the law and by the political correctness machine that he ate the barrel of his gun.

After that, all his branding, even his original bottle stock, was glommed up by the counterfeiters he spent a lifetime battling. They market his brands to this day. Anyone offering you Rush, Locker Room, Bolt, Jolt, Hardware, and a bunch more old names, is selling bogus crap. There are a precious few experimenters out there putting out occasionally useful product, but nothing as reliable and effective as the originals.

The law never outright forbade poppers, it just regulated the life out of them. You want poppers that are good, tell your congressman. Be prepared to find out that nobody cares about issues involving sex and drugs unless they are prohibiting it.

Chuck said on Mon, 16 Nov 2015 at 13:03...

Yep good 'ol RWD, before they called it PWD. Y'all recall the great days of RWD when the fish were jumping and the cotton was high. For the record PWD made isobutyl nitrite "a few years ago" As far as I know isobutyl nitrite does not change depending on who is making it, bottling it, or whatever.

Anonymous said on Sun, 13 Dec 2015 at 08:51...

i still have some bottles of original Mush Poppers made by RWD, like wow! Moe Tiller made the best...now it is all garbage.

Never Say No! said on Sun, 11 Feb 2018 at 15:41...

When trying to quit, whether it be a sexual addiction, alcohol, smoking, lingerie on washing lines, poppers, over eating, or anything like that, it is wise to identify THE TROUBLE MAKER.

You friends (if you have any) and family (if they still speak to you) should be supporters of your positive lifestyle choice. But what about Denise or Nigel?They both want you to fail, so they can continue to feel superior to you! To gossip about you behind your back...say you stink like an ashtray, look like Jabba The Hutt, and wear ladies panties.

They might offer you that cigarette, point out a washing line freshly decorated with tempting knickers, take you to a cream cake shop, or give you a gift voucher for a brothel.

Shame on them! You need to avoid them, or take them to one side and explain why this positive step is so important in your life. Give them a hug and offer them a cup of herbal tea.

Madjack McGit said on Tue, 27 Feb 2018 at 09:54...

I need help with "anger management issues" I have been to two counselors on Saxemberg Island but no luck! I like your style Never Say No! I wonder if you provide online counseling services, or ever visit Bacalao where I own a guest house?

Never Say No! said on Sat, 24 Mar 2018 at 22:49...

Thank you, Madjack! But professional ethics prevent me from staying overnight with my clients. The intensive form of treatment I offer can lead to emotional dependence. Therefore I limit sessions to one hour. I conduct all my sessions in a wigwam in my garden in beautiful Idaho.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.