Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jocks Locker

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 15:07

Anonymous said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 15:07...

Jocks Locker now selling 'Electrical Contact Cleaner' !!!

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 at 02:26...

I would avoid the Get Smart product line. Just look at what the key ingredient is. However some "may" like them I suppose but I stand with avoidance.

Jako said on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 at 07:23...

Good Advice, key ingredient is what it's all about.
If ii states 'Iso Butyl' on the label, then it could be good stuff.

Especially if it produces a smooth long lasting rush, head pulse followed by rapid heartbeat.

buyers & users beware said on Fri, 3 Apr 2015 at 02:33...

The internet is flooded with fake crappy near useless Popper products
dressed up with fancy bullshit the sellers all post.

They give scientific information to falsely gain your trust and give them Credibility.

Those wonderful reviews of buyers and users of their sales are bullshit and written by themselves.

Rush once the King of all Poppers is gone. Its owner and inventor died in 2010 and tons of Fake Rush creators are everywhere making cheap pirated bath tub crap they pass off as the real thing.

never buy bulk these days if your trying to find an honest vendor and seller or distributor.

Some ingredients used in poppers is banned by host countries. the US produces shit for products,

Would you believe I have doing poppers since 1974 and today cant find ONE SINGLE RELIABLE SELLER ONLINE. Tried a few dozen with only Dissapointing results.

Ingredients are Key like mentioned above.. Read up on the subject and educate yourself. Knowledge is Power.

Now I have to go hunting to find a new vendor ..........what a joke.

david van blake said on Sat, 25 Apr 2015 at 09:47...

How successful was your search? Let the rest of us know so we can follow.

Jako (UK) said on Sat, 2 May 2015 at 16:33...

buyers and users beware: You've hit the nail right on the head I agree with everything you have said. Its just a goose chase now.

John Doe said on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 at 22:24...

Purchased Super Rush from JocksLocker.com and just got it today.
It was weak and disappointing. NOT even close to original formula. I'm really bummed out, can't find good stuff anywhere. I researched online for hours and hours. If anyone has found a seller of super rush with the hologram logo and is reliable, please post!

ISOBUTYL said on Sun, 5 Jul 2015 at 23:16...

WARNING

I bought a bottle each of RUSH original and AMSTERDAM from

JOCKSLOCKER.COM

and haven't received an email confirmation OR product yet. I messaged them twice and have yet to receive a reply!

This MIGHT be a scam website; I'll update later.

ISOBUTYL said on Tue, 7 Jul 2015 at 05:24...

Just received an email confirmation!
Looks like I was just worrying too much.

ISOBUTYL said on Tue, 14 Jul 2015 at 08:33...

CAUTION

JOCKSLOCKER.COM

Shipped my order, but the PWDRUSH they shipped me--which, on their site, says "made in USA" and has a picture with the hologram on the top--was a (probably chinese) fake!

DON'T BUY PWDRUSH from JOCKSLOCKER.COM!
They're deceptively advertising REAL RUSH but shipping FAKES!

Bugsy said on Mon, 21 Dec 2015 at 04:18...

Has anyone purchased from superrush520. And if so are the products what they say in the description?

hole4hand said on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 at 17:30...

where should i get poppers from i tried 4poppers and jocks locker before not very good product anybody have any connections hit me up on xtube user name hole4hand thanks im based near buffalo new york

Popper Expert said on Sun, 4 Sep 2016 at 02:29...

Been making poppers for 5 years....thousands of small brews. They are VERY hard to make consistently, which is why the OTC brands are nearly always garbage. The most important ingredient is sodium nitrite. It goes bad over time and yields worse and worse results when used in a popper making reaction. If this ingredient is not of the highest purity each and every time it's used in a batch, the poppers will not be consistent. I have purchased sodium nitrite from online middlemen....on many occasions and often times it will NOT produce a good popper EVER. That said, when the poppers are good, they are GREAT!!! A blend of buytl/isobutyl seems to deliver all you could want....great animal lust and an ass that will gladly suck the whole world in. They are uppers....not downers when they are good.

Popper Expert said on Sun, 4 Sep 2016 at 02:36...

I don't know how Joe Miller of RUSH made his poppers. There are automated ester flow cells that provide for continuous mixing of liquid reagents and continuous output as opposed to batch brews with set end points. I do not know which method he used. There are also GAS PHASE methods, which are too difficult to do at home. In any case, it's still critical to have highly purified reagents, especially sodium nitrite, which provides the active ingredient. Neutralizing and preserving are also imperative for extended shelf life.

bottomboiLA said on Thu, 6 Oct 2016 at 21:05...

Jockslocker.com sells the real rush, it has the hologram on the cap.
My favorite product tho is Amsterdam Platinum.
If you aren't a customer hit them up before you order, they send out monthly coupons to their customers.

bottomboiLA said on Thu, 6 Oct 2016 at 21:10...

Correction to the last message, its the RED cap on the PWD rush and super rush from jockslocker.com and the hologram its from 4poppers

jay rok said on Tue, 13 Feb 2018 at 19:36...

does any one ship to canada anymore jockslocker used to but i cant finish my order i messaged them but no reply cannot find anyone else to ship to canada

Jasper said on Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 14:06...

I’ve ordered from JocksLocker in the past always reliable and fresh product. they were down for a while but just got my monthly coupon after a long while. I hope they stay open. I get the product in 2 days..
J

Daddy's kinky Slutty baby Girl said on Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 22:10...

Jungle juice platinum are the absolute best poppers on the market

Jack said on Tue, 14 Dec 2021 at 17:31...

Everything I got from Jockslocker was trash. Waste of over $100. The Amsterdam Platinum had that telltale aroma of tanned leather that is prevalent in counterfeit poppers. The regular did not smell like real Amsterdam and the Pig Sweat was not any better. All they did was give me headaches.

Never again.

Zach said on Thu, 30 Dec 2021 at 04:17...

I have always had quality products from 4SOLVENTS.COM

I have some coming in the mail and am currently looking for a retailer that offer's express shipping to have it by the weekend. I was about to go with jockslocker until this post.

My only other option is PIGSOLVENTS but am weary.

Thanks for everyone's posts!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.