Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

company in vancouver

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by mr big
on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 19:20

mr big said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 19:20...

found a company in Vancouver that would ship you poppers only 4 and they would charge your credit card in the usa.Only problem is that the poppers are rubbing alcohol it doesn't work so don't be fooled by them

Jako said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 20:42...

It's a World wide problem.

Every Tom Dick and Harry is now selling fake poppers alongside their day job, cheating little old ladies out of their life savings.

Frank said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 01:33...

If you are looking for a reliable seller that has tons 30+ brands of poppers AND ships to Canada (Guaranteed delivery), check out:

JJpoppers.com

They even have some uber rare poppers from Russia too

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:21...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com or JJpoppers.com if you are in canada. Both ship from canada. Been using them for 7 months and they are awesome. They ship really quick too and Canadapoppers.com even has express post

Connor McDavid said on Sat, 7 Dec 2019 at 22:41...

I guess by now everyone knows about CanadaPoppers.com since they have been around for years but I figured I would share where I get mine from. CanadaPoppers.com are the best hands down! They have so many to choose from. I am like a kid in a candy store when I order from them! My partner loves them too. Awesome fast, great poppers and their customer service is awesome too. Totally recommend CanadaPoppers.com

Anonymous said on Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 16:56...

I use shinypoppers.ca it’s a pretty reliable source for Canada . Thing I they only have 3 options to choose from.there probably new.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.