Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Iron Horse (PWD vs JJ brand)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by IronHorse
on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 18:43

IronHorse said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 18:43...

Hey sniffers;

I've been into poppers for about half a year now, and I have never tried a brand better than Iron Horse. For anyone whose never tried it, it gives you a really powerful headrush with a rapid heartbeat that lasts for almost 2 minutes... In bed it gives me a real slutty feeling and gets me in "the zone". Definetaly the best i've tried so far. A heavy session with this one will really fuck you up and knock you on your feet.

My question has to do with the PWD brand vs the JJ brand Iron Horse (listed on junglejuiceplus.com). What is the difference between the makers of this product? And has anyone found a website that sells high quality Iron Horse?

Thanks,

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 20:49...

Was IH ever really PWD. I mean the bottles never had the PWD on them.

Anonymous said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 04:59...

I'm not positive, but some aroma sites that sell the isobutyl IH have listed PWD as the manufacturer. Anyways, ordered a bottle from www.4poppers.com; will give feedback once I try it.

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 at 02:28...

You are correct on that. However I dont think it was ever a genuine PWD product. I also used to see Ignite listed as PWD and that was not PWD either.

Old Queen said on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 at 14:03...

"Iron Horse. Leather Cleaner: horsepower for leather! Nostrils flaring and hoofs to the ground, Iron Horse is always raring to perform."

Not PWD? who then? i'm curious

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 at 18:45...

I believe anyone who wants to manufacture it I guess. Not sure if there a trademark or not. So yea probably no answer to that and does it really matter at this point I guess. Since most PWD brands are hard to come by and Iron Horse is all over the US sites I am going with NOT a PWD brand. I mean pretty easy to figure out I think.

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 24 Mar 2014 at 23:53...

I did see site with IH that pwd on the label. Course with PWD gone least for now had to be an old pic if it was really legit.

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 24 Mar 2014 at 23:53...

I did see site with IH that pwd on the label. Course with PWD gone least for now had to be an old pic if it was really legit.

pop forty said on Tue, 25 Mar 2014 at 22:47...

Hope this helps

PWD delivers innovative products that enhance people's lives. We take great pride in the products that carry the famous PWD name, which currently include most of the world's best-selling brands of Liquid Incense, Liquid Aroma or Video Head Cleaner, including: RUSH, Hardware, Quicksilver, Heavy Duty Bolt, Ram, Liquid Aroma Brand, Pop'rs and Iron Horse

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 31 Mar 2014 at 00:54...

I seen that to. Considering PWD is pretty much drying up and Iron Horse is going strong still I would say it was a true PWD brand.

The Rush Hour said on Sat, 5 Apr 2014 at 23:26...

Toeknee said on Wed, 26 Aug 2015 at 09:58...

What kind of poppers work the best but do not give you a headache

samson said on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 09:54...

You can pretty much say the Iron Horse was a PWD brand. It does not have that PWD insignia on it (or it did not in the past) My guess is this:

PWD and Great Lakes Products were separate entities. Apparently (and there is a lot of speculation) Joseph Miller was not involved with Pac West Distributing after a certain date. But he was the owner of Great Lakes.

Now this one is a Leather Cleaner. So it was not a liquid aroma, right? That is what Rush was labelled originally in the old PWD days. You can also see from the motorcycle imagery that this idea cam from Indianapolis, that was always part of the landscape. You remember the hot shirtless guy leaning against his iron horse? (Ad for Quick Silver admittedly.) You can see the initials GLP right there on his machine. I think it was a clever marketing name for the leather cleaning product.

I guess that anyone can make an IH Solvent, Circuit Cleaner or whatever.

Michael said on Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 22:57...

www.poppersme.com

sells a good European Iron horse and other wonderful brands as Wings, Fist fuel, High level, High Class and more...You can fly

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.