Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers-Shop Dot COM reliable?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Inquisitive
on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 16:12

Inquisitive said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 16:12...

Has anyone ordered from this website? is it reliable?

Dutchdude said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 20:29...

They are very reliable, I ordered several times from them in the past.

They mainly sell the Push Production poppers - the new European pentyl formula.

http://www.push-production.com/aromas.html

Mrwig said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 17:52...

Typical garbage. Don't bother

mr big said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 19:03...

not worth the money

help said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 19:16...

customs has got every box I have ordered from this site I ordered twice

Yo Poppers said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 19:37...

Mrwig/big etc are reliable? i am going with Dutchdude.

MrWig said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 20:30...

Suck it and see...don't say you weren't warned.
EVERYTHING in Europe since 2007 has been garbage and until there's a change in the law unbanning isobutyl it will remain so.. Trust me, i've been stung enough times..

Lars said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 12:59...

Mrwig/big etc are reliable?

Of course not! always says the same thing....over and over and over again. so boring to read it! poppers from Push Production are very good

Dutchdude said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 12:37...

Some of these comments are just useless.

No it's not isobutyl like in the 80s but the new legal pentyl formulas are a big improvement over isopropyl poppers.

Lars said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 15:19...

Some of these comments are just useless.

I think they are all coming from just one person who says the same thing almost every day!!

Inquisitive said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 12:13...

I dont know how many people are really commenting. But in my humble opinion the Rush Ultra Strong Poppers is much better than the PWD Rush. Infact PWD's Rush seemed like such a drag and short lived feeling compared to Rush Ultra Strong. I am not sure about formulas here - not a chemist. but would love to hear what others have to say

John in LA said on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 at 14:54...

I've ordered from Poppers-shop 3 times and had no problem. Prices are good and delivery was about 3 weeks. First 2 times Wings brand black label was actual amyl nitrite but on my most recent order the Wings formula was changed to pentyl.

Anonymous said on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 at 23:32...

I ordered from poppers-shop.de a couple of times already and shipping was always reasonably fast. Most of the time I ordered JJ Plus XL, but have tried the small bottles as well. Generally, I can say that the XL bottles always contained the better product compared to those of the small ones of the same brand. I don't know how that come.
They also have that "ICE MINT" http://www.poppers-shop.com/popup_image.php?pID=4090, which is pretty strong, long lasting, intense feeling. Since I first had it, it's become my "new" favourite. Of course, with extended use, ones tolerance increases and by using this one, other brands like JJ become subjectively weaker, but I still could be wrong as I may just have gotten "bad" bottles.
Anyway, just my 2 (S)cents...

Anonymous said on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 at 23:40...

P.S.
poppers-shop.com
poppers-shop.de
poppers-shop.ch
poppers-shop.com
quickpoppers.com
poppers6.com
poppersbrands.org
,etc. is all the same company: Skyline Worldwide UK Ltd

diablo said on Sun, 30 Mar 2014 at 00:21...

Poppers-shop is all isopropyl. Ram is not too too bad but is still isopropyl. The worst one I found is anything that is a Locker Room
product from Delta BC

mddy said on Mon, 11 Jan 2016 at 22:59...

Recently used this site to purchase a pack of poppers including 4 of major PWD products, Rush, Quicksilver, Ram, and Hard Ware. However, it seems that all the products are fake! First of all, all the poppers bottles are different than what is presented on their website.
Fake sign #1: Only Rush has 'neverfakeit' label on its on top of the label, the others did not have it even though it was shown otherwise on the website.
Fake sign #2: Rush has Captain Rush on its label, so it is either very OLD, or it is completely fake.
Fake sign #3: Ram has no PPP in it, and it does not say on its label as well.
Fake sign #4: All 4 products has no PWD logo embossed on the cap and on the bottom of the bottle.
Fake sign #5: HardWare and Quicksilver has isobutyl as their chemical, not isopropyl as it should be, so again either very old, or just FAKE!
I believe it is completely fake products that they are selling.
Other than that, I purchased some of the push-production poppers from this site, and I have to be honest, they were original to me, no problem with those. I believe it's because it's their own product line. PWD is not their own, so they fake it simply. Nit going to buy PWD products from them again.

Josh G. said on Tue, 1 Mar 2016 at 00:58...

Hey Guys,
I love using poppers... I would buy them in the store near my house but he recently closed down, I was looking where I can buy them online and I came across a site called www.Wupli.com
They are much cheaper than all the other sites and they offer flat rate shipping anywhere in the US. It arrived fast and discrete, the stuff was fresh and strong! I was extremely happy and will for sure order from them agin.

Just figured I would let everyone know.

Al

raven said on Thu, 2 Jun 2016 at 08:12...

http://www.wholesalepoppers.com/

is it realiable?

Rob said on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 at 18:25...

Placed order on January 1, 2017..now Feb. 1, 2017 and still waiting for package. Won't be ordering from poppers-shop.Dr ever again. $43.00 down the drain I guess.

Don't bother said on Fri, 9 Feb 2018 at 16:25...

I ordered from poppers-shop.de and received nothing. Still trying to get my money back. I'd say steer clear.

young4bear said on Tue, 9 Jul 2019 at 13:22...

awful poppers, fake!

Lukas said on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 07:46...

Fake poppers from china :

www.poppers-shop.eu
www.poppers-shop.pl
www.poppers-shop.de
www.amsterdam-poppers.com
www.netpoppers.com
www.wholesalepoppers.com/
www.frixx.pl
www.tigerversand.com
www.tigerversand.com/de/
www.tomrockets.com/
www.poppers4u.com/

FAKE CHINA POPPERS:

Rush, Rush Zero, Ultra Rush, Rush Pocket, Rush BlackFire, Rush Ultra Strong, Rush extra, Super Rush, Gold Rush, AMYL, Jungle Juice, Cristal, Quick Silver, Iron Horse, Wings, Amsterdam, High Rise

Lukas said on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 07:57...

Skyline Worldwide UK Ltd = 100% fake from china
poppers come from china to UK :-)
Rush Never fake is a fake 500 %

site: http://never-fake-it.com/ - fake !!!!
www.4solvents.com/buy-super-rush-by-pwd.php - fake !!!!
www.bulkaromas.com is 100% FAKE!
www.awjpoppers.com is 100% FAKE!
nitro-solv.com - SPAM on site http://neverfakeit.com/

Real Rush is ONLY in USA !!!!
http://neverfakeit.com/

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.