Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

oldbrownbottles.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by dandyj
on Fri, 28 Feb 2014 at 18:36

dandyj said on Fri, 28 Feb 2014 at 18:36...

Has anyone tried them? They claim to be authentic amyl. Wondering of anyone has an y experience with them?

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 06:34...

Oh shipping is with USPS. Can one say illegal? I am surprised they not using PayPal on top of it!

ridingcox said on Thu, 24 Apr 2014 at 17:00...

A waste of $$ Tried them and they are weaker than the shit I pay $10 for at my local ABS....save your money...

johnround said on Thu, 30 Apr 2015 at 00:49...

tried them, nothing, a big waste of money!! The package smelled so bad I thought the bottles had broken, no, the smell was coming through the bottles or caps. These cause you to loose a hard on, what a shame I was so hoping they would be good.

brnkthwst said on Fri, 3 Jul 2015 at 02:42...

I just got a order from oldbrownbottles.com, and it was shipped really fast, and was really fresh. A real winner for me, my new fave.

RIPPED OFF ALL THE TIME said on Tue, 15 Mar 2016 at 14:31...

FYI EVERYONE, AS OF MARCH 15,2016 CANADA HAS OUTLAWED THE SELLING OF POPPERS. PERIOD WITH NO LOOP HOLES

SO THESE CANADAIN AND UK COMPANIES NOW USING DISCLOSURES WHERE THEY CAN TAKE YOUR ORDER, BILL AND COLLECT AND SEND YOU NOTHING. THATS RIGHT NOTHING.
AS YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND ARE TOTALLY 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOST CREDIT CARD CHARGES.

SO GET USED TO ORDERING IN UNITED STATES FOR WEAK SUB STANDARD OVERPRISED CRAP THAT IS AT BEST 20% OF WHAT IT WAS JUST FOUR YEARS AGO.. A WEAK NON LASTING TWO OR THREE HITS OFF A BOTTLE AND THEN ITS USELESS FUMES.

SO MANY FAKE NEW COMPANIES AND FAKE REVIEWS TO MAKE YOU THINK SOME ARELEGIT....

IF THERE WAS ONE GOOD COMPANY, DONT YOU THINK THE GAY WORLD WOULD BE AWARE OF IT INSTEAD OF EVERYONE AND HIS BRO;THER, SWEARING THIS SUPPLIER OR THAT SUPPLIER IS LEGIT AND GOOD TO USE.

THEY TEAR DOWN OTHER SUPPLIERS AND TRY TO GET YOU TO WASTE YOUR BUCKS ON THEM.. A RIP OF..

LOOK IN POPPER REVIEWS AND SAME OLD CHIT....FAKE ADS WITH FLASE PROMISES..

AMYL NITRITES AND AMYL NITRATES ADVERTISED AS JUNGLE JUICE IS FAKE ALSO..........THEY SAY CONTAINS AMYL WHICH CAN BE ONE SINGLE DROP PER 10MM BOTTLE.......TO MAKE ADVERTISING LEGAL..AMYL IS OUTLAWED IN US AND THUS CANT LEGALLY GET IT SHIPPED TO YOU. ANOTHER RIP OFF.
ALL BOTTLES ARE NOW COUNTERFIETED CHEAPLY BY EVERYONE....

SO SAD BUT TRUE.......GOOD LUCK... SO IN summary go search for countless hours and try and like me. end up screwed and ripped off.

in

old hippy in upper ny state says. said on Tue, 15 Mar 2016 at 14:40...

the entire online industry has gone crazy. once real companies are stuck with big inventories and trying to unload for Max profits offering speicals with scare tatics of saying new law will ban poppers soon.

no date given just fake advertising to get you to buy in big volumes.

the constant banning by countries governments has eliminated all the once OK chemicals of nitrites and nitrates into weak almost useless overprized crap...........................substitutes.

Rush owner is dead as so is Rush. once a brand you could count on to be good to use....yep five years now of downside effects.

soon they will be selling you freakin Vinegar apple cider fumes for $12 a 10mm bottle..

hopefully some wise rich businessman will find a second world country to manufacture and distributer and ship globel to solve this crunch of bullcrap.....until then. good luck

old brown bottle was once toxic and good so readers coming here are old times like me, please post anything genuine.

if buying. PURCHASE FIRST FEW ORDERS IN SMALL VOLUME AND EAT THE SHI[PPING COSTS.........KEEP IT UNDER $25 IF YOU CAN. GOOD LUCK

Wenis said on Thu, 22 Dec 2022 at 09:09...

Thx guys

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.