Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jungle Juice Plus

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by HeyDudeMan
on Mon, 17 Feb 2014 at 01:04

HeyDudeMan said on Mon, 17 Feb 2014 at 01:04...

I got this from a sex store in USA for 19.99. Is this real or fake? Looks like this:
http://www.hydropumpbathmate.com/jungle-juice-plus-poppers-10ml
Had a shrink wrap on it that a tore off now its just a round dark bottle. Has a white pellet. Used it for first time last night and it was amazing (i think). But today I have a sore and itchy throat. Must have inhaled twice about five times in the course of an hour.
Is this the real deal or fake?

The Rush Hour said on Mon, 17 Feb 2014 at 06:43...

I am always weary of what brick and mortars are selling. That might just be me but I find most people have no idea about the products they sell at those sex shops.

rdremming said on Mon, 17 Feb 2014 at 21:34...

Fake. The real Jungle Juice has the J, reverse J logo.

Sal Acious said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 13:59...

The staff in these type of shops are usually not of the highest moral caliber! Many employees are not equipped to relate the qualities of any given product. In my experience staff that ARE well equipped for the task in hand often refuse and may summon a security guard.

Top Tip: If you go to the back of such shops there is sometimes a quiet place to make new friends.

The Rush Hour said on Sat, 22 Feb 2014 at 01:23...

Fake real fake real fake. Lot of these products have different labels and ingredients due to different regulation of different countries. Doesn't necessarily man they are bad. Kinda like the Amyl vs Isobutyl myth. Everyone knows PWD had amyl at one time and was the best right?

Chinook said on Sat, 12 Dec 2015 at 22:19...

a guy called Stavros who told me that real Jungle Juice is made from by distilling Canadian beaver.

popV said on Thu, 16 Jun 2016 at 13:27...

Jungle Juice Plus is the name to look for if you want the original thing. It is made in Canada by Locker Room Marketing

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.