Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers Express

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rush
on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 17:37

Rush said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 17:37...

Sells all FAKE STUFF.

You can tell by the labels, the missing stamped caps, missing characters and how the labels are put on like a child.

I wouldn't by from PoppersExpress --- they are selling crap.

Check all your orders - don't be embarrassed by disputing with your credit card companies if they ship you bad poppers or fake poppers.

Poppers have gone up in price - the online stores have not raised their prices, so they are simply mixing good and bad poppers together.

Solomon said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 21:25...

A nasty bitter post (of a kind that is all too frequent). Accusatory and inflammatory messages of this kind should always be taken with a pinch of salt. I personally have no experience of these guys...anyone??

rdremming said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 20:12...

I like leather-cleaners.net.

Great response time. Great product.

Kik said on Fri, 14 Feb 2014 at 19:03...

Tried an overseas supplier but shipment seized by health canada.
Have you personal experience of successful order?

Poppers said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 00:34...

Hey rdremming, does Leather-Cleaners.net ship to Canada?

Tom said on Thu, 20 Feb 2014 at 19:47...

I doubt it, they seem to have quite a long scene establishment - http://popperexpress.com.au/index/index.php?main_page=page&id=1

They've always been great to me, until recently when I had some questions about the ingredients...

RiseNup said on Thu, 27 Nov 2014 at 01:34...

Hi guys, are we talking about http://poppersexpress.com or http://popperexpress.com.au ?

The Aussie site rocks I buy from them all the time and they are fantastic. The USA site seems a little dodgy to me as most of their labels just don't look right.

crash said on Wed, 7 Oct 2015 at 01:16...

I ordered from leather-cleaners and the stuff is watered down per say.
I bought three kinds and all three are soft.
I used to order from poppersexpress but now I cant find the same web site but man that stuff no matter which brand the products were super.

Liam said on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 at 06:22...

I agree with what Crash said. I just went to reorder White Label from them and they seem to be offline... Shame, best I had found online and I am almost out..

Knottyfellow said on Tue, 17 May 2016 at 03:30...

I used to buy from them and they were among the most legit, they closed down though. I saw poppersexpress.net from an xtube add, dunno if they are the same company, or if they are now a scam site.

San Fran Says said on Sun, 12 Jun 2016 at 01:47...

I am a long time patron of Poppers Express and rest assured my brothers poppersexpress.net is one class act operation! I ordered from them on a Sunday evening and received my order Wednesday afternoon - That kind of defies physics! Being a San Fran native, I purchased the Castro Poppers and WHOA !!! It took me back to the 80's when poppers were actually good!

Thumbs UP to poppersexpress.net & thumbs UP for Castro Poppers!

Poppersexpressturkiye said on Tue, 3 Jan 2017 at 21:48...

Turkiye'nin en hızlı ve en çok ürün çeşidine sahip sitesi Poppersexpressturkiye.com

Poppersexpressturkiye said on Tue, 3 Jan 2017 at 21:49...

Turkiye'nin en hızlı ve en cok urun cesidine sahip sitesi Poppersexpressturkiye.com

Andy said on Thu, 6 Apr 2017 at 17:36...

Are they still shipping out orders?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.