Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers from Poppers-Europe.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Sam
on Thu, 6 Feb 2014 at 03:26

Sam said on Thu, 6 Feb 2014 at 03:26...

I ordered a combo of Jungle Juice (Plus, Black Label, and Platinum) from Poppers-Europe.com about two week ago. The site claims that they sell only genuine Lockerroom products with the new Pentyl Nitrite formula from Canada. It took 10 days for delivery to the US so I got the parcel which was sent from Croatia yesterday. The products looked genuine at first glance, as they have the same logos and packages as the ones on Lockerroom's website, and they're printed with Lockerroom's logo, address, phone number and even a QR code on the box.

Today I tried Jungle Juice Plus; however the result was disappointing..... It was pretty weak and didn't last long, even worse than the Isobutyl Nitrite poppers I used to have. I don't know if it was because Jungle Juice was not strong enough, or they were simply fake ones. Does anyone have similar experience? Or can anyone answer this question?

Thanks,
Sam

Solomon said on Thu, 6 Feb 2014 at 10:15...

My guess is your preference is not for pentyl nitrite. Eastie69 is a rave fan of the stuff!

>even worse than the Isobutyl Nitrite poppers I used to have

which brand?

Eastie69 said on Thu, 6 Feb 2014 at 15:58...

Yup, Im a big fan of the new lockerroom pentyl for sure.. Its the closest to pre-ban no label stuff that was available in Canada (probably real amyl). There does seem to be a big difference between brands. I have not tried the JJ plus yet, and the JJ platinum I tried was the old style bottle and most likely propyl and wasnt very good. The new JJ black label is very strong, but the duration did seem shorter than others. Manscent is almost as strong and lasts a bit longer, but the best imo is rochefort, both strong and long lasting.

If you live in the US, cant you just go to any sex shop and buy good butyl? I dont care for it because it evaporates so quickly, and doesnt smell as nice but it is just as good really.

Sam said on Thu, 6 Feb 2014 at 20:38...

Solomon'
I had Blueboy and JJ Platinum but I didn't think they were genuine. Blueboy worked pretty well but JJ was a bit weak too.

Eastie69,
I haven't tried JJ Black Lebel and Platinum yet. My concern was that if the poppers I got from Poppers-Europe were real ones. If not, I probably need to find a new site for genuine products. Yeah I sure can get poppers at local shops. Just that I'm in Ohio so there are limited selections and I don't think they're genuine either. Just wanted try some real good poppers. Where did you buy your JJ?

Eastie69 said on Fri, 7 Feb 2014 at 15:43...

It would appear PE has legit lockerroom products, they even link to the official lockerroom website. While possession is still legal in Canada, retail sale is banned so Im not getting into which site and stuff, and there are no more retail sales here that I know of.
The blueboy I tried was weaker, but very smooth, I bet the JJ platinum will be similar. Please let us know what you think of the JJ black label (I found it very strong!) and give the rochefort and manscent a try if you can :-)

dissapointed said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 08:33...

i have tried a few bottles from Poppers-europe also..... and i think its fake, i was very disapointed the few i have tried from the site..... :-(

Do anyone know wich site i can get the the real thing from?

Solomon said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 17:33...

Eastie69 has already told you they are legit. Apart from not finding their product to your taste - what reason do you have for accusing them? None I suspect.

>get the the real thing from?

according to some currently posting elsewhere you will need to get access to time travel! real thing smeal thing! you just like something else. Why not ask the vendor rather than bad mouthing them?

Eastie69 said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 00:02...

They appear real based on the pics. Was it totally fake like water or something, or just not very good, like propyl?

dissapointed said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 04:39...

yes nearly just like water..... not good at all

Jimbotxs said on Fri, 31 Oct 2014 at 04:27...

canada and usa have gotten together and there is no more shipping from Canada to the usa. Got hat word today

Josh P said on Thu, 28 May 2020 at 01:03...

Hi Guys.

I'm currently seeing a GP for this, he's run All blood tests as well as a brain scan (MRI) that was clear as well. This is now been 3 weeks since I have last sniffed poppers (Man Scent)

While in isolation I brought a bottle of man scent 30ml and had been using that for 3 - 4 sessions a day with 3 - 5 sniffs a go for about a week and a half (strong headaches at the front of my head while doing it) but would continue to sniff until I was able to jack off. Prior to that it was several weeks since I touched them, but had been using them for about 3 years with every hookup and had become addicted to them. Anyway two friday's ago 8/5/2020 several hours after sniffing them - i started feeling very light headed and dizzy... and to this day 28/5/2020 i still have dizzyness / veritgo, my eyes are sensitive to white lights which they were never before hand. I had numbness of my feet and arms as well as constant itching (this seems to have stopped) but have been replaced by fingers which I have issues with co-ordination such as picking up small things. I haven't slept close to 3 weeks as I toss and Turn at night. My GP has mentioned that he doesn't think its anything to worry about and is based on anxiety more so than damage via poppers. however I don't believe this to be the case as anxiety has never created these small issues that I've been having now.

Just wanted to hear what other people's experience with this type of issues are. How many people have had issues like this 3 weeks + after using.... i'm loosing my mind and researching this like crazy and I keep reading things that match what I have regarding brain damage or co-ordination issues as long term effects and think, fuck has it happened to me is it too late? - Maybe that last time i did Over dose on poppers?

Would really love people to respond and at least give me their experiences and if anyone has had issues for this long?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.