Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Inhalors

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Poppman
on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 at 22:24

Poppman said on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 at 22:24...

Some questions:
1. How long will my poppers last in an inhalor if unused?
2. How much cotton should I put inside the inhalor?
3. I tend to use a LOT of poppers any risk the doses will be too small? Some sites advertise the inhalers as if they make the dose stronger.

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 7 Feb 2014 at 01:08...

IDK but I got a sippy cup tonight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPFGXUMK9lI

Popmeister said on Fri, 7 Feb 2014 at 13:25...

I saw that video too. I'm just worried that the poppers will melt hte plastic and I'll be inhaling melted plastic.

The Rush Hour said on Fri, 7 Feb 2014 at 17:37...

Well the cup I got at wally world was $1.44 and just put product in to make it functional and see what happens. At worst you would be out about a couple bucks.

Popmeister said on Fri, 14 Feb 2014 at 16:13...

How did the sippy cup work out The Rush Hour?

dezarr said on Thu, 27 Feb 2014 at 00:15...

I found the sippy cup method to be no good. It definitely makes using poppers a lot easier( no chance of spill) but I never got nearly the same rush as sniffing directly from the bottle.

Melted Plastic said on Tue, 2 Feb 2016 at 04:35...

I poured some poppers onto medical gauze and stuffed it into a small plastic ketchup squeeze bottle. It worked great. But also very worried about breathing melted Plastic. Do poppers melt plastic?

Crashing said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 08:13...

I have been thinking about making a DIY inhaler to help free up my hands during our sessions.
Prices for them from online shops is crazy, many don't ship to South Africa, or the shipping charges are double the cost of the item.

So I was looking at what could/would possibly work for my experiment.

I first thought of using a Nebulizer Mask and retro fitting a SBB (small brown bottle) to the part that you would fill with medicine for the nebulizer to administer.
But looking at the mask itself, most have thumb sized holes on either side of the mask, so they would have to be sealed to get a decent "vacuum" to draw the vapours out. Also the bottle for the neb mask has a hole at the bottom to fit the oxygen pipe on, so that will have to be sealed too. The other draw back is my Fiance and I wouldn't be able to kiss when using it.

The other option I thought of is to use a nazal cannula (the type that clips to the nose and tucks behind the ears), fit an IV flow control (to regulate the vapours and close off the pipe when not in use), drill a small hole into the lid/cap of the SBB and seal the end of the cannula pipe to the hole.

My only thing is what will the vapours do to the medical tubing? I keep reading about how they will eat away at the plastic over time...

Any thoughts?

topdog said on Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 14:32...

I used the plastic bottle method dipped some cotton swabs in the popper bottle then put the swabs in a plastic bottle with a small hole in the bottom.

Taped the hole in the bottle and put the cap on and let it set for half hour.

Inhaled the vapors through my mouth with hands free . Best high ever

Stretchybaby said on Sat, 10 Oct 2020 at 19:56...

Poppers come with little plastic balls in there so I don’t think it will melt the soppy cups especially with a paper towel or Cotten balls inside.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.