Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in other countries

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rush-ed
on Mon, 3 Feb 2014 at 11:40

Rush-ed said on Mon, 3 Feb 2014 at 11:40...

I live in South Africa and the range is very limited here. We only have Rush and Man Scent here. It costs $6 for a 10mil bottle at the sex shops. There are no 15ml bottles available of anything.

What are the experiences in other countries?

Where are they outright illegal to have? I know it's completely outlawed in Austria and really tough to come by in Brazil.

And what are the other prices in your country in the sex shops?

Tony said on Mon, 3 Feb 2014 at 21:09...

$6 seems reasonable...

Rush-ed said on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 at 06:04...

It's $6 because the exchange rate between the South African Ran and the US Dollar is so shitty.

I local currency it would be the equivalent of buying three bears at a bar.

Solomon said on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 at 10:55...

>buying three bears at a bar.

Sounds like quite a night ;-) What is the price in Rand then?

Rush-ed said on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 at 11:50...

It's R60 to R75, depending on where you buy.

Rush-ed said on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 at 11:51...

LOL... three bears... that would be a great night in fact. I meant three beers.

Poppers in Japan said on Wed, 11 May 2016 at 07:34...

KANAGAWA (TR) – Kanagawa Prefectural Police have arrested an anesthetist a university hospital for allegedly importing illegal sex enhancement drugs to Japan from Europe, reports Asahi Shimbun (May 10).

On September 28 of last year, Kimiaki Ai, a 49-year-old doctor at Keio University Hospital, allegedly imported 10 bottles of the “poppers” drug Rush via the postal mail from Great Britain.

“I imported the drugs for my own use,” Ai is quoted by police. “But I did not know they were illegal.”

On Monday, a search of the suspect’s residence revealed 14 empty bottles of illegal drugs.

The liquid drugs, known as “dangerous drugs,” are considered illegal in Japan due to the presence of chemical compounds related to nitrous acid. The possession and use of the drugs became illegal two years ago. The drugs are to be inhaled and produce a short-lived euphoric sensation.

Yokohama Customs officials discovered the contraband after it arrived at a branch office in Kawasaki City.

Vili said on Mon, 22 May 2017 at 01:38...

Any popper in Japan?

Sam said on Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 15:17...

https://poppersdubai.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.