Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

popperstogo?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by weedgasm
on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 at 07:08

weedgasm said on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 at 07:08...

anyone ever ordered from them??
http://popperstogo.com/

rdremming said on Tue, 28 Jan 2014 at 21:49...

Nope. Haven't used them. Sadly, Gold Rush poppers is not available there, either...

The Rush Hour said on Wed, 29 Jan 2014 at 03:37...

Http://www.pwdpolishremover.com has Gold Rush.

vince said on Fri, 2 May 2014 at 06:21...

i have use to have your order within 3 days now it takes about 2 weeks. Service is poor now and prices our all up 4-5 dollars a bottle. They are priced almost like everyone else but now shipping is taking a long time. Last 3 orders took 10-14 days and my current order has yet to arrive and its over two weeks. They say they have tracking info but dont give it to me. They said sorry and would let me know

Popperguy said on Sun, 7 Dec 2014 at 23:20...

Popperstogo ships fast and has free shipping

J Doe said on Wed, 4 Feb 2015 at 07:33...

Yea PTG rocks and they also offer an expedited shipping option.

Poppa said on Sun, 14 Jun 2015 at 10:58...

Popperstogo gets their expedited orders deliveries very fast. Regular shipping takes around 4-7 days

Jt said on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 at 22:27...

Shipped fast, but I didn't like the poppers, I gues they are fake, I bought Rush and Amsterdam, unfortunately they suck, guess they were diluted, didn't even smell as poppers

hinkenshoken said on Sun, 1 Nov 2015 at 00:30...

Popperstogo.com in tu USA is legit. Their prices are outstanding, product is fresh. I just got today my package and I was a bit leary about ordering from them but they are the real deal! Their Sampler Pack for about $30usd you get to pick 3 of any 30ml bottle. When I have to run to the local store the 15ml bottle is $18usd Again I just vouch for USA customers, they are legitimate and not scammers. $4usd for 2-3 day shipping is totally worth it.

PopGuy said on Wed, 13 Apr 2016 at 07:24...

PoppersToGo sell for less than others. They now will send you a free large bottle when you buy 6 large bottles and a free small when you buy 6 small. They give you credit for each bottle you purchase and that brings the average cost per bottle to much lower you can find anywhere else. And free shipping on all orders.

Johnnie said on Wed, 13 Jul 2016 at 09:28...

Poppers to go sells the major brands that I know and offer discount packs of 3 where you can mix and match brands. Their prices are really food and with free shipping, it's the best value.

Stan said on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 at 01:35...

PTGO poppers to go was one the worst experiences I have ever had on the Internet.

I ordered and days went by so I contacted them. They sent me a rude email saying they needed to verify my order which I did. When I contacted them again they were rude and dismissal saying things like we don't read minds and maybe you should go elsewhere.

A week later I contacted them again as the order still didn't process and dared to complain. They contacted me right back and said that it would have gone out today but They cancelled the order.

This was obviously done to spite me. They then explained that they were behind for the holidays and planning to upgrade to better shipping next week. They never told me any of that until after they canceled my order.

When I pointed all that out the said I was nonsensical and confrontational. If f they put as much effort into explaining things to customers as they did being sarcastic rude and dismissing me they would have done great.

Daddy S said on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 at 14:59...

Guess they have gone down hill. Earlier reviews were good. They are very slow. They don't ship your order for days and if you inquire you get a short rude response. They told me I should go somewhere else and it's a privilege to be their customer. I will take their advise and take my business to another retailer. PTGO is pretty slow.

Popboy said on Wed, 11 Jan 2017 at 04:12...

Took a long time to get delivery. One of the bottles had fluid that wasn't clear. I e mailed them and the were no help. Not a good experience.

Tyler said on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 at 12:10...

I ordered from them and received my order in 2 days. Not sure about other people but they offer free shipping and the also give free bottles which makes them by far the best value I've found anywhere. No one else is close to matching their prices.

Stevie said on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 at 12:18...

They contacted me and my package arrived quickly. They have great products and the best prices. Very very very happy

mike said on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 at 22:54...

their poppers are poor quality.. cause headaches and burns.

Rog said on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 at 02:30...

Their products are the same you can get at any other site which I know cause I have ordered at all of them. As far as headaches, some brands might do that. That isn't new to anyone that has experience with them. As far as burning, skin irritation happens with all of these products. Some criticisms are not well informed opinions. I am a customer of theirs because they ship fast if you need it fast by using their $4 shipping option. They pay a part or all of the shipping. Then they give credit for free bottles with every order. Getting 1 free whenever I get a credit of 6 purchased is the best value I have found.

J. said on Thu, 6 Apr 2017 at 01:29...

Ordered three bottles. A friend said this is where he got his poppers. With that, I used them. I paid extra for faster delivery; however, after I made payment - the next day I had to verify my card with security code.

With that I asked the question about the extra payment I had made when it was already the next day.

Regardless of whether my concern was legitimate, their response was highly sarcastic and felt inappropriate as a professional business practice. I asked a question, at least offer a nice response -- even if you feel I am off the mark.

It was just the sort of treatment that will not have me returning to do business with these people. I will be loyal to give my money to businesses that do not throw attitude at me for asking a question.

Ofc Mgr said on Fri, 7 Apr 2017 at 04:21...

J - yes you ordered at 8:59 pm, and it was too late to ship that day. He gave negative feedback elsewhere also saying he was frustrated due to the same issue. His first inclination is to be dissatisfied and to complain when he had no logical reason to. The customer's order was delivered within 2 days, as ordered.

poppergal said on Sat, 22 Apr 2017 at 00:49...

I ordered from PTG on Amazon, and their product was really good, I ordered from them directly now, their prices are better than other place, so for now, they are my first choice. Pronto Poppers has fast service and very good variety but they are way too expensive!

Steve said on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 at 21:22...

Incredibly inept mail order service. Ordered online, then got an e-mail asking for the authorization code on my credit card; immediately sent it back. Also paid $4.00 for expedited shipping. After a week of hearing nothing, I contacted them and was told that they needed my authorization code. I said i had sent it. After about 10 minutes was told, "Oh, the e-mail went to SPAM. We see it now." After ANOTHER week, contacted them again. "We sent you an e-mail asking for your code and you never responded." I cancelled the order.

Abc said on Tue, 31 Oct 2017 at 12:49...

I’ve ordered twice from poppers to go once in may it went well with the order and shipment and last week I put in for a second order and told them to charge for fast delivery then I get a email same day with tracing #and the tracking # is no good so I’ve been calling them and emailing them + leaving messages and no response back and it’s been 4 days . Next call I make will be to file complaint + that’s wire fraud taking money out of a customers account and not shipping items out

CT said on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 16:13...

I placed an order yesterday and have yet to receive any email confirmation or even a tracking number. I'm probably gonna cancel my order. I don't like how they're doing business.

orals said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 at 20:26...

Terrible fake product.. they don't cause any high, and burn.. total scam . stay far away.

Popperstogo - Not impressed yet said on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 at 03:49...

Wished I would have read all these bad reviews first. I placed an order and asked politely in chat about freshness of their product. They immediately got defensive and told me they are happy to cancel my order and I should order from another site. WOW!

PTG NOT said on Sun, 23 Sep 2018 at 22:46...

I placed an order on Tuesday evening. I 'THEN' read the reviews and was sick! My order was close to $100.00. Wednesday afternoon, I called my credit card company and they said I had zero charges, so, I cancelled my credit card! I heard nothing until Saturday about the charges being declined. I emailed them back, cancelled the order and learned my lesson. Do not use this company! They don't know what customer service is all about!

Scott said on Sat, 19 Jan 2019 at 18:08...

I've been using this site for 7 years. They've been around longer than any site, have the best prices, have the same product you find in stores and pay for shipping and give you free bottles with almost every order. Not sure about the miserable folks with the negative reviews but if you're a regular gut, you'll love them

Scott said on Sat, 19 Jan 2019 at 18:09...

lz said on Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 12:18...

I’ve been ordering from them off on and never really had a major problem. The poppers are pretty decent I never had any issues. Their customer service seems a little airheaded to me however once I contact them things get resolved pretty quickly. They also have removed the $4 dollar extra shipping charge when they did not send product on time. Overall I give them a very positive review. Definitely less money than other sites. I’ve been doing poppers for years. These are not bad like everybody is saying.

Jo-josh said on Fri, 28 Jun 2019 at 23:52...

I recently ordered from Popperstogo.com...I learned my lesson to never use these guys again!!! Horrible, absolute horrible customer service. They are snippy, abrasive and down right rude! Never have i experienced such behavior! I contacted them in concerns to an order i made and had questions..Oh no they didn't have it and got rude and exclaimed they have a lot of happy customers and that they did'nt need my business and did'nt have a problem cancelling my order. This is what happens when you try something new and realize how perfect your regular site is.(PoppersLosAngeles.com i'm never leaving you again lol). Don't use them! They are fishy and for a business to run such as they are is beyond my thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are finding their accounts drained by them in some sorts. I would'nt be suprised if they end up being sued (if not already). Poppertogo.com..NEVER AGAIN. I'm sticking to PoppersLosAngeles.com!

Customer said on Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 21:18...

I contacted them after I had not received my order over a week later. They said they could not process credit cards anymore, were very rude and cunty. I’ve never experienced this type of “customer service” from anyone. I asked if my order was ever going to be processed. They then said they could just cancel my account and they were the only company selling these products available online. So without my agreement, they cancelled my account and in theory my order. I then ordered from another US online seller.

Nola said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 16:06...

Guys, do yourselves a favor an try www.thepopperking.com. Never any issues

Sean Weber said on Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 02:32...

Popperstogo.com has given me TERRIBLE SERVICE!! I first inquired about lower initial prices at a different company and then received 3 nasty emails from them accusing them of not being the cheaper company (as they added shipping to the price) and after that they told me they had shipped my products but they weren't dropped off to the post office for another 10 days. I will go to the competition in the future. I will not use this company and their nasty customer service in the future.

Hutgoy said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 16:50...

Poppers Togo all I can say is don’t waste your time or money, you wait for weeks before they decide to send your order . If you ask for your money to be refunded they automatically close your account, seriously don’t use them!! I’ve switched to the popper king.com really professional and actually answer their phone

Mendax said on Sat, 9 May 2020 at 18:42...

I wish I read these reviews first. I decided to try this company because of the lower price and free shipping. I also got a couple of stale orders from my usual supplier and this was the only other place I could find online. Big, big mistake. I paid for 2-3 day shipping and 2 weeks later still haven't received anything. Sent an e-mail, no response. I'm guessing I got scammed and will never receive anything. I don't know how they get top page in a search engine with such horrible service. That must cost money alone. Avoid at all cost. Learn from my mistake.

BJ said on Fri, 29 May 2020 at 23:39...

I almost got real excited about the popperking website until I tried to place an order................................back to square one.

MH said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 15:24...

Popperstogo.com is the most unprofessional and horrible place to order from. I ordered express delivery at the end of May and still have not received my order. I contact them and they are rude and not helpful. They claim the misplaced some orders and will send it out today. Yeah right! Don't ever order from this horrible, if you call it a company, service.

Tired of rude service said on Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 21:39...

As part of their promise if you order six bottles your 7th bottle is free ! I have called several times and either they're extremely rude or they just out right lie. They dont want to honor their promotion so they are just being assholes and not keeping their end of the deal. I called one day snd after weeks of no one answering the phone I finally got through to a guy. When I said I've been trying too talk with someone he out right said. Well good call back tomorrow then and hung up ! They are total assholes and have the worst customer service ever. Everyone should post how bad this company is on ComplaintsBoard.com it cost them $5,500 to get bad comments removed . Might teach them a lesson or two.

Total Fucking rude assholes said on Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 22:09...

I dont think anyone at this company has a clue what they're doing. They answer their phone while driving around in a car ! Sounds real fishy too me.
The guy is rude as hell and screens calls ?!
Make his phone blow up @ 201 500 7846
People need to let them know you can't fuck over all your customers and expect no bad Karma from it !

Poor service said on Mon, 20 Jul 2020 at 14:00...

Have used them multiple times in the past and the service has been spotty at best. Sometimes then send the poppers quickly but more often then never arrive and I have had to send emails or call the contact number. At least I eventually receive the product. I'll mention that I have always received the free bottle when due.
I hadn't used them since Nov 2019, and tried again recently. I saw their website was redesigned and figured they survived the Covid-19 pandemic. So far I have not received my order and emails go unanswered. It's been a month now.

Fucked up company said on Tue, 21 Jul 2020 at 01:45...

The worst customer service of any company ever ! They never answer phone call or emails and when they do they are asshoke ! They need to be reported to the better business Bureau. After seeing all the bad reviews I'm starting to see a common thread here ! Assholes completely!

Wow crazy reviews said on Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 00:16...

Glad I checked here before I put in an order . sounds like from all the comments that these guys work out of the back of their car. Not too legit.
Sounds like they like to rip people off. I saw a story about these scammers on a blogspot. Glad I checked it out first.

Wow crazy reviews said on Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 00:16...

Glad I checked here before I put in an order . sounds like from all the comments that these guys work out of the back of their car. Not too legit.
Sounds like they like to rip people off. I saw a story about these scammers on a blogspot. Glad I checked it out first.

Looking for a better popper dealer said on Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 00:20...

These guys are Con artist. I'm looking for any recommendations for a better place to by poppers where I don't have too deal with these pre- madonnas and rude bitches. Any suggestions?
Serious only please !

kj said on Tue, 25 Aug 2020 at 21:10...

I think they are lubestogo.com now

Race Bannon said on Wed, 18 Nov 2020 at 22:08...

I ordered 4 days ago and have not received confirmation, just an email that I'll get a notification when my payment is approved. I don't like having my debit card on hold, they could finally charge me when my account is low. I thought payment was instant. Plus, I want the poppers! Nervous! I can't cancel the order, I'd try another company but I can't afford it if they both charge me. I have emailed them and called and left my number, no response at all. Are they even in business?

Was a good customer said on Wed, 27 Jan 2021 at 23:31...

Avoid them like the plague. Awful company. Rude and shipping takes forever if they ship.

Jack said on Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 22:37...

These people are making their own nitrites and filling them in bottles. It is fake. They smell weird and barely do anything. Nitrites themselves are probably not all that good for you. But shade-tree home-brew nitrites... NO THANKS

jj said on Wed, 4 Aug 2021 at 07:36...

shit company. incompetent idiot running it.

Koitusinteruptus said on Wed, 23 Aug 2023 at 02:16...

I've ordered from lubestogo.com (popperstogo.com) twice now and both times everything went perfect. I paid for fast shipping and got my orders in 2 days. The guy even responded to my questions damn fast. Like under an hour. Are they legit? Yes. I was a lil nervous about using Zelle (not your only option, btw) to pay but no issues. Prices are great. Service was great. Not sure why ppl had a bad experience but I was happy.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.