Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

popperstogo?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by weedgasm
on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 at 07:08

weedgasm said on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 at 07:08...

anyone ever ordered from them??
http://popperstogo.com/

rdremming said on Tue, 28 Jan 2014 at 21:49...

Nope. Haven't used them. Sadly, Gold Rush poppers is not available there, either...

The Rush Hour said on Wed, 29 Jan 2014 at 03:37...

Http://www.pwdpolishremover.com has Gold Rush.

vince said on Fri, 2 May 2014 at 06:21...

i have use to have your order within 3 days now it takes about 2 weeks. Service is poor now and prices our all up 4-5 dollars a bottle. They are priced almost like everyone else but now shipping is taking a long time. Last 3 orders took 10-14 days and my current order has yet to arrive and its over two weeks. They say they have tracking info but dont give it to me. They said sorry and would let me know

Popperguy said on Sun, 7 Dec 2014 at 23:20...

Popperstogo ships fast and has free shipping

J Doe said on Wed, 4 Feb 2015 at 07:33...

Yea PTG rocks and they also offer an expedited shipping option.

Poppa said on Sun, 14 Jun 2015 at 10:58...

Popperstogo gets their expedited orders deliveries very fast. Regular shipping takes around 4-7 days

Jt said on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 at 22:27...

Shipped fast, but I didn't like the poppers, I gues they are fake, I bought Rush and Amsterdam, unfortunately they suck, guess they were diluted, didn't even smell as poppers

hinkenshoken said on Sun, 1 Nov 2015 at 00:30...

Popperstogo.com in tu USA is legit. Their prices are outstanding, product is fresh. I just got today my package and I was a bit leary about ordering from them but they are the real deal! Their Sampler Pack for about $30usd you get to pick 3 of any 30ml bottle. When I have to run to the local store the 15ml bottle is $18usd Again I just vouch for USA customers, they are legitimate and not scammers. $4usd for 2-3 day shipping is totally worth it.

PopGuy said on Wed, 13 Apr 2016 at 07:24...

PoppersToGo sell for less than others. They now will send you a free large bottle when you buy 6 large bottles and a free small when you buy 6 small. They give you credit for each bottle you purchase and that brings the average cost per bottle to much lower you can find anywhere else. And free shipping on all orders.

Johnnie said on Wed, 13 Jul 2016 at 09:28...

Poppers to go sells the major brands that I know and offer discount packs of 3 where you can mix and match brands. Their prices are really food and with free shipping, it's the best value.

Stan said on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 at 01:35...

PTGO poppers to go was one the worst experiences I have ever had on the Internet.

I ordered and days went by so I contacted them. They sent me a rude email saying they needed to verify my order which I did. When I contacted them again they were rude and dismissal saying things like we don't read minds and maybe you should go elsewhere.

A week later I contacted them again as the order still didn't process and dared to complain. They contacted me right back and said that it would have gone out today but They cancelled the order.

This was obviously done to spite me. They then explained that they were behind for the holidays and planning to upgrade to better shipping next week. They never told me any of that until after they canceled my order.

When I pointed all that out the said I was nonsensical and confrontational. If f they put as much effort into explaining things to customers as they did being sarcastic rude and dismissing me they would have done great.

Daddy S said on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 at 14:59...

Guess they have gone down hill. Earlier reviews were good. They are very slow. They don't ship your order for days and if you inquire you get a short rude response. They told me I should go somewhere else and it's a privilege to be their customer. I will take their advise and take my business to another retailer. PTGO is pretty slow.

Popboy said on Wed, 11 Jan 2017 at 04:12...

Took a long time to get delivery. One of the bottles had fluid that wasn't clear. I e mailed them and the were no help. Not a good experience.

Tyler said on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 at 12:10...

I ordered from them and received my order in 2 days. Not sure about other people but they offer free shipping and the also give free bottles which makes them by far the best value I've found anywhere. No one else is close to matching their prices.

Stevie said on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 at 12:18...

They contacted me and my package arrived quickly. They have great products and the best prices. Very very very happy

mike said on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 at 22:54...

their poppers are poor quality.. cause headaches and burns.

Rog said on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 at 02:30...

Their products are the same you can get at any other site which I know cause I have ordered at all of them. As far as headaches, some brands might do that. That isn't new to anyone that has experience with them. As far as burning, skin irritation happens with all of these products. Some criticisms are not well informed opinions. I am a customer of theirs because they ship fast if you need it fast by using their $4 shipping option. They pay a part or all of the shipping. Then they give credit for free bottles with every order. Getting 1 free whenever I get a credit of 6 purchased is the best value I have found.

J. said on Thu, 6 Apr 2017 at 01:29...

Ordered three bottles. A friend said this is where he got his poppers. With that, I used them. I paid extra for faster delivery; however, after I made payment - the next day I had to verify my card with security code.

With that I asked the question about the extra payment I had made when it was already the next day.

Regardless of whether my concern was legitimate, their response was highly sarcastic and felt inappropriate as a professional business practice. I asked a question, at least offer a nice response -- even if you feel I am off the mark.

It was just the sort of treatment that will not have me returning to do business with these people. I will be loyal to give my money to businesses that do not throw attitude at me for asking a question.

Ofc Mgr said on Fri, 7 Apr 2017 at 04:21...

J - yes you ordered at 8:59 pm, and it was too late to ship that day. He gave negative feedback elsewhere also saying he was frustrated due to the same issue. His first inclination is to be dissatisfied and to complain when he had no logical reason to. The customer's order was delivered within 2 days, as ordered.

poppergal said on Sat, 22 Apr 2017 at 00:49...

I ordered from PTG on Amazon, and their product was really good, I ordered from them directly now, their prices are better than other place, so for now, they are my first choice. Pronto Poppers has fast service and very good variety but they are way too expensive!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.