Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

The Lids SUCK!!!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Better Lids...
on Sun, 22 Dec 2013 at 03:32

Better Lids... said on Sun, 22 Dec 2013 at 03:32...

Is There An AfterMarket Lid
That I Can Screw On
And Then,
With One Hand Holding The Bottle
Open And Close The Lid With My Thumb?
What If You Only Have One Hand?

Solomon said on Sun, 22 Dec 2013 at 11:22...

Poetry about poppers lids....I have seen it all now! FYI: I like :-) :-) Thanks Better Lids!

JizzJunkie said on Mon, 23 Dec 2013 at 06:44...

Take a 10ml. small brown bottle. Take off the top. With your smallest available drill bit, drill two holes on opposite side of the bottle or 3 holes in a row if you have a really small bit. Thoroughly clean away any plastic residual and be sure you have not drilled through any threads of the bottle cap when screwed on. Next, with the cap off, put in one two or three cotton balls and with an eye dropper get each wet with popper liquid but NOT dripping wet. There should be no liquid in the bottom of the bottle. Put the lid back on and hough away buddy. No spills, no unscrewing, no contaminating the head cleaner and you can use both hands now, pretty much.

Dutchdude said on Tue, 24 Dec 2013 at 15:12...

Just get yourself one of these glass spice jars with an opening for sprinkling. Put a cotton pad inside with a few drops of poppers on them and you are ready to go.

- way better effect of the poppers
- your original poppers bottle stays fresh way longer
- you can open the jar with just your thumb

Even Ikea sells them http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20152870/

PJ said on Sat, 28 Dec 2013 at 15:45...

"What If You Only Have One Hand?"

This is an amputee issue? or otherwise engaged issue? There was a device called a poppers stopper (or similar name) that did this. It was once around, no more though....keeps poppers fresh etc AND easy to use action.

Poppers_Go_The_World said on Fri, 31 Jan 2014 at 18:14...

Has anyone tried the glass spice jar trick as mentioned above? Does it work? I'm also tired of screwing off the lid with both hands especially when one hand is 'busy' or both hands are covered in lube!

And the child proof caps are worse.

gaybone said on Wed, 5 Feb 2014 at 11:49...

I haven't tried it. But I don't see myself hooking up with a guy an pulling a spice bottle out of the night stand.

Aldo said on Fri, 16 Dec 2016 at 06:23...

I just happened on a container which works better. Verio One Touch test strips for testing blood sugar levels come in little canisters (smaller than the ones film roles used to come in) which have a pop up lid which can be operated with a thumb. I tested it and it does not leak when dropped on its side. The opening is a little bigger than that of a bottle, but if it is not filled all the way up, it should be fine.

sandy said on Sat, 17 Mar 2018 at 06:56...

a pop up lid

poppers are a VOLATILE nitrite. That is why they give off a pungent aroma and work. No pop up lid will work, as it will allow oxygen to penetrate, and then the nitrite will oxidize. Nitrites will also expand under certain circumstances.

Those screw top lids and plastic seals are the only way. The plastic seals are not there to prove to you that the poppers were not tampered with, they are there to increase the effective seal.

PopperbaM said on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 08:26...

You should give this nifty little lid a whirl....

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=312251364753&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Oozy said on Tue, 4 Feb 2020 at 13:05...

Just bought these little suckers:
https://www.popperbam.co.uk

Hufftastic said on Sat, 16 May 2020 at 06:08...

Do all popperbam tops all work the same? Do they seal completely shut when not in use or can fumes still get out? It looks from their diagram like you might squeeze the sides and that opens a mechanism that let's the fumes through. Am I right?

Bummed said on Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 04:29...

I've just tried a series of popper bam nozzles designed for use with 10-30 ml round bottles, and I'm sorry to say they don't fit on Double Scorpio bottles. I happened to have that around, don't have anything else to try yet. They are not soft or squeezable though, they're a 3D printed hard plastic with almost no give whatsoever.
There does appear to be some significant leakage/ expansion of the gas out of the top of the nozzle, even if I've taped the neck. That, and the nozzle being hard with no moving parts, makes me think the nozzle does not have the ability to keep your poppers fresh, just concentrate the flow.

dboykinky said on Fri, 25 Sep 2020 at 17:45...

I use a Benzadrex inhaler. You can buy it at most drug stores. Open the inhaler and pull out the cotton and replace with your own cotton pad. You can soak the pad with poppers and place in the inhaler. Easy one handed operation and no spills.

onmykneespopperfaggott said on Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 18:24...

hey dboykinky, thanks for the simple solution. looking forward to going to the cvs. but first got real high, gonna stroke and huff and blow a nice load.

SweatSpitCum said on Fri, 11 Dec 2020 at 02:24...

Fort Troff (https://www.forttroff.com/) has them but they run out of stock very fast. They will email you when they replenish their stock.

2lovers4ever said on Fri, 25 Dec 2020 at 00:42...

We got the Fort Troff p-topper, but they don't work as well as we had hoped. Liquid gets up in the lid and leaks out when you flip open the lid, and if you're carrying the bottle around. If you use you poppers without tilting the bottle, they would work. You can get them on https://boneyardtoys.com/collections/new-1/products/skwert-aroma-topper-small-thread

AzBator602 said on Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 22:21...

Ordered these
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj_96KbyojvAhVD5uMHHY9VCmUYABAEGgJ5bQ&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESQeD2sqGeFovWXnaFpq_hbSpnR9j00hO0jcoyC8cT3uXySdbF6dhOemYMTugSY1GElYOr0WUCEjZkf1mB2BGG7Wvq&sig=AOD64_2p5GRXOKy5SnMFpa8uSzMxL2YmVA&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiI0JibyojvAhUKEawKHY0FAYEQwg96BAgDECA&adurl=

nada said on Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 01:00...

I wish I'd seen this before I bought Popperbam lids. They're great quality, but don't fit my Double Scorpio bottles. Can y'all recommend a type that does?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.