Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Weird popper news...

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PJ
on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 06:12

PJ said on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 06:12...

I saw these very strange "news" items floating about. Reading them I thought....how queer! Thinking again they look like a carefully crafted, and somewhat cynical, attempt to create a buying frenzy.

This one is very odd:

"X was unable to sleep for several days because she was worried after hearing a rumor that some fragrances for sale can arouse powerful sensual feelings...She later asked her husband to phone an online shop. The man who answered confirmed that he was selling many kinds of sexually-arousing perfumes, each of them costing from VND900,000 to VND2 million per bottle. The man claimed that scents from the perfumes give their users feelings of excitement and high sexual desire"

I think 2 million Vietnamese Dong is about 950 bucks!!!

This one is obviously, to borrow a delicious phrase, a crock of shit:

"There are rumors that many women have been victims of these perfumes. For example, an office worker at a company in Ho Chi Minh City said that her boss gave her a luxury bottle of perfume as a gift that he bought during a business trip abroad and asked her to try it. Her whole body turned hot and she experienced high sexual desire after using it. When she awoke, she was terrified to find herself completely naked"

Rumors! Or have you ever found your self in a similar predicament? You are minding your own business when a powerful man offers you a bottle of perfume. Next thing you know you are starkers and never-mind the Vietnamese Dong.

Incidentally the articles also include a tasteless reference to getting one on the oven...making me think again that this is a very naff stunt dreamed up in Vietnam.

equestrian mistress said on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 at 22:28...

I think it was written by some student newspaper - so maybe not a cynical marketing ploy, PJ.

Art4Artssake said on Mon, 28 May 2018 at 14:25...

Venice, long time home of decadence and arty folk, is to feature an art installation devoted to the fine art of cruising. If you read through all the complex flowery lingo, it boils down to this: gay guys going looking for sex in public lavatories and parks, bathhouses and clubs. Apparently this art affair will challenge the "hetero-normative" nature of space ...eh? Anyway the thing opened May 24th with this:

"Opening: May 24, 2–4pm, Drinks and poppers will be served"

So that is decadent, right! This could start a trend among hipsters!

Myself, I like a nice country landscape or a painting of a horse.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.