Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Shipping to Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Kiel28
on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 20:57

Kiel28 said on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 20:57...

Has anyone had any issues with having shipments mailed to Canada? Are there any legal ramifications? Thanks :-)

Presguy said on Thu, 12 Dec 2013 at 03:20...

Hey man what's up?seam like no one wants to try ordering any. Waiting to see if anyone else will try. Some forums say there is no prob. Some say there order gets canceled.

Presguy said on Thu, 12 Dec 2013 at 03:22...

You can make them yourself but you need sodium nitrate. Any ideas on where to get that?

Eastie69 said on Fri, 13 Dec 2013 at 13:21...

I have read on forums that orders have been successfully delivered, some get cancelled. If you are sending money overseas for a product from some company on the internet, I would think you are always taking a chance you will lose your money!

Im no lawyer, but last I heard it is only banned for retail sale in Canada. Possession and manufacture for export are still ok.

And word is obtaining chemicals can be very difficult here, although sodium nitrite is used as a meat preservative. I would do more research before attempting to obtain chemicals, they say they can be used as pre-cursors for drugs and explosives. That may bring unwanted attention and could really ruin a good popper trip lol

rdremming said on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 at 18:43...

The Canadian popper producing companies have been shutdown by the government, which is why the cost of poppers is escalating. I'm not sure if the shipping has affected but it is possible. Here's an article: http://dailyxtra.com/canada/news/health-canada-blocks-sale-poppers

Eastie69 said on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 at 22:02...

It seems they just had stock seized, I would think because they were distributing inside Canada, and are suing to get it back (4000 bottles apparently). It doesnt seem they have been shut down, just cant sell inside Canada.

Oh and word is the ONE complaint that cause this whole ban was from a woman in BC fired from her sex shop job who then claimed the poppers for sale there caused her some issues. Bitch lol

Heres another story of interest:
http://dailyxtra.com/canada/news/health-canada-cracks-poppers

Note they are not considered 'drugs' per-se and posession is still legal (but again, Im no lawyer).

Diesol said on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 at 18:15...

Hey- I'm waiting on an order from poppersonline(dot)com, so I'll comment back if/when I receive my order! (Expected to show up anytime from today to monday, it's in-transit.)

Diesol said on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 at 18:18...

just REALLY hoping my Jungle Juice isn't a knock-off brand! *fingers crossed*

Crawdad_Willy said on Sat, 25 Jan 2014 at 09:52...

Diesol - please let us know if the site and the product are good. I've been trying to find a good place to get poppers from now that they are banned in Canada.

Queen Tei said on Mon, 10 Feb 2014 at 03:31...

The whole Canadian ban needs to be a cause of concern for everyone. Some of the more legit studies about overall impact of poppers was done by McGill. We are moving backwards in society when things are decided by bad science and desire of a minority to impose their concept of morality on everyone. Americans should take heed. The trend toward marijuana legalization is just as likely to create a poppers backlash as ease up on regulations. Joe Miller is gone, and he pretty much fought off the feds for a decade (mainly by contributing to the ACLU and Democratic party). The breakup of the industry and the incessant knock off market seems to have no ability to protect its own (and our) interests. As to amyl vs butyl vs cyclo, I am kind of the opinion that it is not the base carrier, but really how much any one product is cut with other solvents.

frommexicotocanada said on Sun, 23 Feb 2014 at 19:56...

is it possible ti bring on or 2 bottles from mexico. any problems at customs?

Breeze said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 22:16...

Importing from the States sounds like a plan-they are readily available but to bring into Canada or mail from the States-what about Canada Customs?

breeze said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 22:20...

despite all the posts on here there are none that are specifically saying you can get them or import them from and that you have been able to do so. Too bad. But I hope somebody will have a positive reply one of these days.

Scott said on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 at 14:08...

I'm trying it. They just shipped today so we shall see. Fingers crossed. They are coming from Britain.

Rob said on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 at 22:08...

What place did you order from? I want to get some as well. I am so horny when I do poppers and just wanna get f....

Let me know ow.

Thanks.

Someguy said on Wed, 2 Apr 2014 at 11:58...

I made an order from a site called poppersrus.co.uk. I was able to track the order. It flew all the way to Toronto really fast and then it just started. I have a feeling it was seized by customs. I thought it was not illegal to have poppers so why would it get seized? I have been waiting nearly two weeks since it arrived in Toronto so I think I may have to give up.

What you think?

Lou said on Fri, 11 Apr 2014 at 03:26...

Well, to be precise, it is possible that it has been seized by customs, however, the are no documented arrests for owning poppers as of yet but the law does provide the right to a police office to arrest someone for having it on your person. Since, you just ordered and never received, I doubt that you will get arrested. I would reorder again and ask them to UPS to you.

Drpopper said on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 at 18:36...

Can't believe we are going through this again.. As far as purchasing poppers that are still available, does anyone have any recommendations ?

Drpopper said on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 at 18:53...

It's also our fault for the band. We vote these assholes into office. Then are surprised when they act this way?

Scott said on Thu, 24 Apr 2014 at 19:49...

I got them. They were pretty good but not as good as ours were JJ etc. I'm ordering more. Poppersrus worked

Redtop said on Sat, 24 May 2014 at 04:18...

I've had good and bad luck ordering poppers from out of the country. I've received about half a dozen orders but two never made it through. I guess if they are really busy, Canada Customs won't inspect it but if they're bored and they see what's REALLY marked on the package, you will not receive your order.

Canada Customs should just fuck off and let this stuff through. It's a hell of a lot less dangerous than alcohol but they don't get that.

Revulous said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 02:34...

I'd assume it's possible to import into Canada but if you buy from another country like the USA then it's probably going through a scanner of some sort, you can blame those terrorist fucks who hijacked the planes on 9/11. Now priority air travel is so paranoid.

Has anyone's poppers being seized before? If so did they send you some sort of message saying that you tried to import something illegal?

Uberman said on Wed, 18 Jun 2014 at 23:40...

I have a bottle of popper Jungle Juice Gold Label. If someone wants it, I will trade it for something. I want a good set of panties from a beautiful girl. Not my own girlfriend. For the details of what I want and expect from the panties, you can email to me at c5eb566b@opayq.com. There is no fraud here. This is a masked email so I don't have to post my real email in the forum, so that no one else can use it, or no bots can take it for more spam.

I will have rules about what I want for this bottle, but I am a good guy, who believes in karma. I won't defraud anyone, because I believe fully what I do to someone, will also be done back on me at some point. If you think you can trade the panties that I specifically am looking for, and with the restrictions of what I want, then I will mail you this bottle. I have more coming too, so when I get them, I may have 2 more bottles I can trade for more. If you're interested contact me, and I'll give you all the details. Remember, c5eb566b@opayq.com

Uber

PrLV said on Tue, 8 Jul 2014 at 16:28...

Ordered two bottles from the UK, they got seized in Vancouver by Canada Customs. They sent me a letter stating that it is illegal to order
flammable liquids thru the Canadian mail. Nothing about poppers being illegal. So much bullshit in this paternalistic country.

Just know that if you order poppers online, there is a big chance that you will loose your money. If you go abroad, buy them there.

Popper Pig said on Tue, 22 Jul 2014 at 14:33...

I can not find poppers in Toronto. It looks like Toronto is dry now that poppers have being blocked by health Canada for sale. It sucks but still looking?
If some one know of a spot were you can still get poppers any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim said on Fri, 1 Aug 2014 at 17:17...

I have been ordering from poppersonline.com for about a year and I put a few orders in through a different website.

I got two from them ok, one didn't make it here and they refunded my money. from poppersonline.com I got about 5 orders ok but customs stole one and sent me this bulllshit letter about how I was ordering a banned product and not to do it again.

I guess it depends on how busy the customs agents are because they can only rip open a certain amount of packages and snoop around inside to see what's there. Bottom line, you MIGHT be able to order successfully but then again the chance they might discover it and disallow delivery is always there. Buyer beware. I order 4 bottles at a time so I don't have to do it as often.

mark said on Wed, 17 Dec 2014 at 16:11...

why were poppers banned for use in Canada to begin with can anybody tell me

roger said on Mon, 22 Dec 2014 at 16:09...

ya why were poppers banned in this country to begin with

ChopperJ said on Sat, 17 Jan 2015 at 01:39...

I heard a small child got a hold of a bottle and drank them and almost died, and that started the whole inquiry into them by health Canada. How much validity there is to that I don't know.

Feel free to message me I might be able to help you out.

poppers@jdb77.com

Jay

Poppa Truth said on Sun, 25 Jan 2015 at 09:57...

It's really about destroying our rights and our fun. They're new world order control freaks and they want to criminalise everything we do to control us, they also want to squeeze the populations to provoke a revolution as an excuse to implement martial law and militarised police.
Even if they don't go that far they're slowly turning the West into Stalinist Russia and Nazi germany.
They use the excuse 'for our safety and security' when in reality it's nothing of the sort.

Piggybottom said on Mon, 26 Jan 2015 at 21:19...

It's interesting how they've banned the sale of poppers, but cigarettes they allow...

I really need to get some new ones soon! 😟

bygemini said on Tue, 24 Feb 2015 at 00:34...

OK, so have a look at health Canada's Web site here
http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2013/34343a-eng.php

what is needed (aside from common sense) is some leverage on a politician(s) from one of the provinces with the largest number of distributors ie Quebec or Ontario, not so sure an NDP or Lib would have the sway but perhaps a subtle Conservative

the rather large number of distributors across the country suggests the product has broad social acceptance so is this ban discriminatory?

re HC's concerns, bleach isn't good for you if you drink it either, maybe it's just a labeling issue?

QueenAutonomous said on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 at 22:55...

Im putting a larger order (18 bottles) from poppersonline(dot)com and i really hope they make it to me here in Alberta. Fuck i NEED those sweet, sweet bottles of pleasure and giggles (they make me laugh so fucking hard every time)

RocketMan said on Sat, 28 Feb 2015 at 18:26...

QueenAutonomous...wow thats bold...hope they survive the xray inspection and are labelled as something else besides leather cleaner.
I by survive, i mean dont get a secondary human inspection...

ChopperJ said on Sat, 7 Mar 2015 at 03:55...

If you are in need, message me

poppers@jdb77.com

brix said on Fri, 24 Apr 2015 at 06:12...

I had been buying my bottles off of eBay for the last year and so far I have aways gotten then I was told it was illegal to sell then not to have but it been at least 3 to 4 months since I order any don't know if thing have change. Since then I guess I will find out next time I order more

roger said on Tue, 28 Apr 2015 at 00:54...

I got a order from poppersonline .com they were pretty good but not excellent

chinguichungui said on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 at 01:06...

Don't vote for the conservatives in October

Horny Alex said on Thu, 16 Jul 2015 at 23:50...

I bought poppers on this site, but it says I can cancel my order. I emailed them back but received no reply so far.
At least they should make it easy to cancel your order. Not give you this run around.

Why did they make it illegal to sell in Canada?
Is it legal to buy here online?
I know it is legal to posses in Canada
But not legal to sell it in Canada
And since this site is American and I'm not American
US laws don't apply to me, the Canadian customer.

roger said on Thu, 27 Aug 2015 at 16:38...

get back to me if you have poppers you can get in contact here and we can take it from there

roger said on Thu, 27 Aug 2015 at 17:05...

to chopperj get back to me

Goldie Locks said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 21:56...

Any one in Vancouver BC have poppers. You can reach me at

goldie locks said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 21:58...

anyone in Vancouver BC have any poppers? you can reach me ar goldie5locks4@gmail.com

goldie locks said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 22:05...

If Canadian customs dose not intercept the package, esmale from the UK are very reliable; but as always you are taking a chance with customs. They use the excuse of not permitting flammable substances to go through regular post.

Josh said on Wed, 14 Dec 2016 at 06:37...

CanadaPoppers.com

Safest way to order Poppers if you are in Canada.
Lots of brands to choose from.
Regular or Xpresspost shipping.

Atila said on Wed, 30 Aug 2017 at 08:55...

Are poppers easy to buy in Mexico ???????
Not in Canada.

Atila said on Wed, 30 Aug 2017 at 09:01...

Customs Canada is not allow the importation of this liquid.. Don´t waste your money, it happened to me

User147 said on Wed, 27 Sep 2017 at 23:53...

One order of poppers into Canada came with the box crushed and leaking and no bottles inside. I guess you take your chances

Victor said on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 21:41...

Canadapoppers.com ships from canada so i never had any problems gwtting my poppers from them. Great service, no complains.

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:01...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com also. Been using them for 7 months and love how quick and efficient they are.

Blondento said on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 at 03:17...

I ordered last year from “poppers r us”in UK. Got them no
problem. I placed an order on Jan2 2018, I’m still waiting. They got caught at Customs. Customs take their sweet time in sending out after examining. I will update if/when received.

Dave the bottom said on Sat, 7 Apr 2018 at 03:10...

I buy mine from Canada poppers. They have a ton of brands. Happy customer here. A++++

Kerry said on Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 09:55...

I get mine from CanadaPoppers.com too and they have a big selection. I like that they have many brands. Service is top shelf.

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:09...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

matt said on Fri, 19 Jul 2019 at 07:36...

Iv order twice from popper-r-us(dot)com a couple of times both shipments got thru us customs just fine and prices are decent. It seems like legit pwd stuff. Tried ordering from https://www.poppers-zone-canada(dot)com and package arrived in canada but its sitting in clearance(went thru dhl) which i regret now. so we'll see if they send em to me or they'll keep them. pray for me boys id hate to see my money go to waste.

Jeffbork said on Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 19:21...

do Yourselves a favor and check out torontopoppers.com. Accepts credit cards and if you call them they are super helpful

Dave the bottom said on Sun, 8 Sep 2019 at 17:01...

@Jeffbork toronto poppers is my new favorite

Anon said on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 10:24...

Yes to T.O. Poppers

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:32...

I get mine from Canadapoppers.com

They are Canadian based so I don’t have to worry about customs seizing them. They have been around for years and love their service.

They have so many brands, I am like a kid in the candy store when I go to their site.. They are the only ones I used for the past few years.

Anonymous said on Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 17:02...

Everyone check out shinypoppers.ca they are legit , reasonable prices and good quality product for anyone in Canada .. hard to find good stuff these days tbh

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.