Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

USA, where to find legit poppers to order online???

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by huskyla27
on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 16:33

huskyla27 said on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 16:33...

I'm confused, read most of these boards and people are not really saying where they buy poppers if the live in USA. I need help. Last order I got was weak. I want a HUGE rush. I want to be knocked on my ass. Any help would be great!!! Let me know what brand and sites you like purchase from.

Thanks!

hotnumberuk said on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 08:40...

I suggest dvote.com. It's a rubber shop, but they sell and ship very good "aromas" to the US. Try Fist or FF...

Popperboi said on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 at 16:27...

Try USpopshop.com ive had good luck with them.

rdremming said on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 at 19:12...

For pentyl nitrite, I like amsterdam-poppers.com.

Barebreedboy said on Sun, 15 Dec 2013 at 10:53...

uspopshop.com

buzz said on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 at 00:31...

www.poppers4less.com currently has the lowest prices on the net and ship from the USA to the USA.

POPPER_PiG said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 02:51...

If you would like pure pharmaceutical grade AMYL NITRITE, like the original black market stuff in the late 70's and 80's.

popprdude said on Wed, 7 May 2014 at 20:57...

http://www.PoppersPronto.com Lowest priced poppers USA + FREE shipping & Paypal! & Currently a Site Promo 15% Off 4 LIFE...

mmmscouse said on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 at 13:02...

Hello
Do they sell anmyl in america in sex shops

Poppers in Australia said on Mon, 22 Sep 2014 at 02:45...

hey looking to get some real poppers in OZ.
All the ones i buy from sex shops have a different formula ( it isnt the same ).... it might mean the end of poppers as i know it ... hopenot....
just bought JungleJuice and rush from buypoppers.net ( however they were both fake )... need the real ones with the small ball in it ( like they used to make )...... any help guys ???

Kinkyinsac said on Thu, 2 Oct 2014 at 23:42...

I just got my order from poppersforsale.com and it was a sticky mess when I opened it. Ordered 2 30ml rush ultra and one was almost empty other was half full. The caps didn't have the red/yellow plastic with writing but just a clear plastic wrap around it so not sure if it was fake or if the bigger bottles are just like that. Either way I paid an awful low for barely any poppers left...

Dreamtzer said on Tue, 28 Oct 2014 at 21:17...

Where can I buy poppers in bulk in the USA?

WW said on Fri, 31 Oct 2014 at 15:55...

I just got an order from poppers4less and the bottle was unsealed and it stunk like stale poppers. I didn't keep my confirmation email so I can't get them replaced. Sucks.

Skeet said on Mon, 3 Nov 2014 at 13:40...

@Dreamtzer,if you want legit poppers go to the neverfakeit site and contact their master distributor. You can get these super cheap "value packs" at USPopshop if you use their search bar and type in "value".

Hard and Horny said on Thu, 6 Nov 2014 at 16:04...

I have to know if you can buy poppers in Atlanta!
I never liked them and don't need them but seems
So many guys want or need them ..
I know you can't the real stuff like a few buds
Has access to years ago .. So where can I buy
In Atlanta what is on the market that I can buy
And where and best one
Price is not an issue

Jeff said on Mon, 29 Dec 2014 at 01:22...

I got some bottles from USPopshop before and I found them to be very very weak ... They didn't give me the rush I get from major brands like Jungle Juice, etc ... Plus they go bad so quickly (like a few days later).. Just my personal experience..

Harold said on Fri, 9 Jan 2015 at 16:30...

@Hard and Horny If you're looking for poppers in Atlanta, Southern Nights Video has the best quality and pricing.

danyboi said on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 at 00:14...

Anywhere in Orlando to get poppers

Raven said on Thu, 15 Jan 2015 at 15:05...

Most legit site in the US: www.4poppers.com

I just placed my 3rd order with them. Suprised no one mentioned it. I highly suggest checking them out first before you try any of those other mentioned sites, plus they always have coupon codes available! Have fun!!

Princelife said on Fri, 16 Jan 2015 at 14:00...

Kindly contact us for our latest issue of PWD major range products 2015 worldwide wholesale price list. Have fun guys !!!
originalaroma@hotmail.com

pmm1608@gmail.com said on Thu, 22 Jan 2015 at 19:21...

i recently bouth a mini box of poppers (18 units) from lojapoppers.com in Portugal and a rush cum lube and it was seized by IRS and Federal Police in Brazil.
please contact me if you now any recomendation.

PopperFun4All said on Sat, 24 Jan 2015 at 01:20...

If you are really looking to "get knocked on your ass" I highly recommend that you try the spray poppers (only 1 kind available) and available from most if not all suppliers. Spray it into a towel or washcloth and then inhale it - I'm a long time popper fan and that stuff is just wicked - almost too powerful even for me ... but I'm a trouper and will never say no. Try them, they are as strong as anything I've ever used. have fun.

PopRuler said on Wed, 4 Feb 2015 at 18:52...

I have had lots of transactions with Popperspot.com and always have had a experience. 100% legit and they offer frequent buyer deals too. US shipping only.

curious about pop said on Fri, 13 Feb 2015 at 22:32...

Any legit poppers in usa or a pvp

Popper_hunter said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 05:23...

Hey guys... l'm looking for poppers in Burlinton or Plasttburgh !! Anyone can help?? thx

joeblow said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 20:36...

4poppers is mail order from Texas I believe. Very fast response time and shipping is plain wrapper by usps. Hope that helps. Most shops around here just sell that headache in a bottle crap.

dang poppers said on Wed, 11 Mar 2015 at 04:40...

I tried all kind poppers but these days even PWD product dont give the buzz like it used to be.
I did order some poppers from USpopshop.com. based on some recommendation. Got the shipment today. YEsssss, they are good. So far i only open a bottle and so far its good. Better than PWD.

The Gee said on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 at 01:52...

I would be careful with 4poppers.com, they do not respond to any queries regarding shipment, I actually cancelled my transaction with them. Any other places to go that are reputable?

ashton said on Wed, 18 Mar 2015 at 04:07...

I've used 4poppers.com for about 3 years and I've been happy with them until my last two transactions. The last two times the bottles weren't screwed on tight enough and didn't make the normal "hiss" sound when I unscrewed the bottle. Both Amsterdam popper bottles were very weak and didn't have the normal effect. I don't think I'm going to use 4poppers.com anymore. I'm going to try a few sites on here that are suggested.

BJB said on Mon, 23 Mar 2015 at 00:37...

I bought a 5 pack off http://www.world-aromas.com/us/

Free shipping and it was $15 bucks for a pack that had: English Aroma
Liquid Gold
Pure Gold
Hard Core
Rush

hello said on Sun, 29 Mar 2015 at 21:31...

I live in the USA. All the sex shops around me sell Rush, Jungle Juice, 420, And few others. But much cheaper to buy in bulk online.. in stores is going to cost you $10-$20 a bottle.

Acwing said on Sat, 18 Apr 2015 at 05:37...

I bought from 4poppers.com which redirects you to 4solvents.com
The bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum was fake and definitely not good. Before that, I bought some poppers from powerpoppers.com, but they sent some fakes the last time I ordered, so I left them. So I'm looking for legit sites. Anyone have good experiences recently?

poppers 4 every1 said on Mon, 11 May 2015 at 00:04...

Me n my boyfriend use poppers all the time, I got him into it, he loves them now. We get them from 4poppers always great quality

houstonpopperfan said on Mon, 11 May 2015 at 04:47...

Hello, I also bought poppers from 4poppers.com which is now 4 solvents.com, 1st order was originally cancelled on 4poppers so I reordered with 4 solvents and when I got the stuff couldn't believe how weak they were so I'm now looking for a new site to buy the real deal from. I had bought both jungle juice platinum and black label and both are rather weak

Acwing said on Thu, 14 May 2015 at 08:15...

Recently ordered from uspopshop.com which makes their own branded poppers. Very weak and they didn't keep too long. Guess that's why they're so cheap. I'd avoid them as well.

Racsyn said on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 at 07:01...

I recently ordered from rushpoppersshop.com and I have not received my shipment or had any response from emails. Anyone else have used them in the past.

Also anyone know where I can buy poppers in Los Angeles, CA??? The place I usually went to doesn't sell them anymore.

Alex said on Wed, 26 Aug 2015 at 03:30...

I found popperstogo.com which offers free shipping and a free bottle for every 6 you buy. You do not have to buy them at once. Once you have purchased 6 they will send you a free bottle. I have not found anyone that sells for less.

Xen said on Thu, 27 Aug 2015 at 07:47...

Where in NYC city can I buy good quality poppers any sex shop recommend

charlie said on Thu, 27 Aug 2015 at 21:01...

Got my first bottle of: Old Brown Bottles Poppers supposedly using the original formula medical formula of Amyl Nitrite & was greatly disappointed because they did NOTHING. Tap water would have given me the same results. So stay away from "Old Brown Bottles"

hairy said on Sat, 29 Aug 2015 at 05:50...

So far I have gotten good product (with the power pellet) from JocksLocker.com. Very fast shipping to the US via USPS or UPS. I like Amsterdam and Jungle Juice. Always in stock and seems to be reliable. I get emails from them sometimes offering up to 15% off.

I have tried several the the above mentioned online companies and have gotten mostly fake or very weak product. I ordered from a company last year and they substituted everything on my order. Of course the stuff was crap and I couldn't get a refund. Needless to say, I don't order from them any more!

arkmo12 said on Sat, 26 Sep 2015 at 20:31...

Sounds to me there are no good places around america to buy good poppers anymore.

inBoston said on Thu, 8 Oct 2015 at 21:49...

dvote.com is no longer in business FYI

Juan22 said on Sun, 18 Oct 2015 at 22:23...

Hola

EVEY said on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 at 12:58...

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE BEST WEBSITE TO GET "QUALITY" "TOP QUALITY" JJ PLATNIMUM?? WE LOVE IT AND CAN'T SEEM TO HAPPEN ACROSS ANYTHING BESIDES A "mr. wonderful" DON'T GET IT TWISTED, HE WAS GREAT AT FIRST BUT NOW HE'S NOT SO WONDERFUL ANY MORE.... PLEASE, THIS IS A TRAJEDY... IVE NEVER BEEN SO QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS AS THIS PARTNER OF MINE JUST KEEPS ON GOING, IM TOO THE POINT OF PULLIN MY HAIR OUT..... LOL....

ANYTHING HELPS... THANKS SO MUCH....

bottomboiLA said on Wed, 11 Nov 2015 at 17:26...

I have been using jockslocker.com for the past 6 months and i'm very satisfied. Amsterdam Platinum is my personal favorite.
They send out monthly coupons. The current coupon is Turkey for 15% off. Hope that helps!

GetDatSherm said on Mon, 23 Nov 2015 at 18:57...

I just made an order on Jockslocker.com also. Just go to the "liquids" section. Scamadviser.com gave them a 95% safety rating. Looks and seems legit, they also tell you what nitrites are in each bottle. Have fun, but be safe with this shit!

Ian said on Tue, 24 Nov 2015 at 00:37...

I have a bunch of genuine rush 9ml bottles and I'm located in the us my email is ian18206@gmail.com

DD said on Thu, 31 Dec 2015 at 03:02...

I'll second avoiding liquidaromas. Charged but never received bottles and no emails returned. Was only maybe $25 lost, so nothing major, but avoid avoid avoid.

Frustrated in SD said on Tue, 12 Jan 2016 at 21:06...

Yeah, so hard to know what you are buying- the glory days are long gone.

For many years I purchased at Nitroaroma.com, but then they sent me a few bad batches (was literally water or nail polish remover), so stopped ordering

USPopShop- very hit or miss- I'd say that 70% of their products are total crap

Recently ordered PigSweat from 4solvents.com- initially started strong, but got super weak after 1-2 weeks

Tried "No1 Room Aroma" from redlighttrading.com- pretty decent product- took a little while to ship to the US

Just recently ordered Amsterdam Platinum from JocksLocker.com based on the tips above....hope it's good stuff

Teezy said on Sun, 17 Jan 2016 at 00:10...

USA here, I've been using hankscleaners.com. Takes about 5 business days to arrive at my door. The quality has been good so far.

SupermanCAM said on Mon, 25 Jan 2016 at 02:15...

So are poppers a solid buzz or just used for increased sexual pleasure? Wondering because I am in the military and cannot consume regular drugs due to testing; does this stuff give a solid euphoric high? Based on my research it is short lived. How does it compare to good ether?

Manhunter said on Tue, 26 Jan 2016 at 09:41...

I agree with Raven's comment about 4Poppers.com. Their new name is 4Solvents.com. I purchased from them for years and their product prices and shipping prices are unbeatable. Always well-sealed, fresh products. Unfortunately I live in Hawaii and they no longer ship via air (only way to here) because they say USPS changed their regulations. I am heartbroken :-(.

pwd rush said on Wed, 3 Feb 2016 at 13:06...

Hi all! If you need the poppers I can help you. I sell poppers on Ebey, also on request can provide a link, pictures. Worldwide shipping!! I have poppers 10 ml, 30ml, poppers in the Bank, new poppers, gels, lubricants and more. ONLY TRADE USING THE EBAY!!!

Stef said on Mon, 15 Feb 2016 at 15:09...

WHer i can find you pop on ebay ?

Los said on Tue, 16 Feb 2016 at 15:07...

Hey guys
So on my quest for poppers I came accross a gun cleaner that contains:
Toluene
Acetone Aliphatic petrolium distillates
Mythel Alcohol
Isobutyl Isobutytrate

Do you guys think this is something worth trying, will it even do anything, or too dangerous?? Sorry for my inexperiece!!!

Deep8 said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 03:06...

Does anyone know where I can get poppers online?
I usually get them from http://www.wupli.com they are good but I'm looking for more options.

Deep8 said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 03:06...

I usually get them from http://www.wupli.com they are cheap, descrete, and ship fast.

Josh said on Fri, 26 Feb 2016 at 21:02...

I ordered from www.wupli.com many times in the past and had a great experience every time! they offer great low prices and flat rate shipping no matter how much you order... The orders come on time and it's always strong never stale!!!

Skoll said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 06:24...

Help!

I used to order Rush from buypoppers.net and loved their stuff. It was the intense, sharp stuff that didn't give you a headache and had a good punch. It seems they changed their manufacturer. Just received an order and it that disgusting, sweet smelling stuff that drops your blood pressure to a point where you feel sick in the stomach and have a headache afterwards.
I also bought from a US seller in the past and it was also the sweet, bad stuff.

Any suggestions where I can find the non-sweet stuff again?

Down Under Aussie Bloke said on Sun, 27 Mar 2016 at 23:35...

If anyone is looking for the real stuff in Australia or New Zealand, give

https://aussiediscreet.com.au a go.

Their Jungle Juice Platinum is PWD which is straight from the factory. It is "The Goods"

Also have Amsterdam Poppers also PWD

After using way too many fake things finally these guys got it right

https://aussiediscreet.com.au

They ship internationally but its $30 international so its probably best Australian popper lovers.

jon oc said on Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 00:06...

has anyone tried this site?

http://hisaromas.com/

it seems like legit company compare to other website..

jason said on Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 13:58...

got my last delivery to USA from http://www.poppers-shop.com

Bugsy said on Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 18:33...

I also live in USA and just got an order from poppers-shop.com. The 30ml Push and 30ml Man Scent is isopropyl which I will not use at all, it's the bad stuff. The 30ml Fetish I got is pentyl and the free 10ml Rush Ultra Strong is alkyl which I love. So beware of their products. It seems as though no matter where you order from you're always taking a chance. I am just about at the point where I will no longer use poppers.

GetDatSherm2 said on Thu, 31 Mar 2016 at 15:02...

I've ordered from 3 to 4 places now, and 4solvents seems to the be best in all aspects. Jock's Locker is also pretty good, but it seems like the stuff from 4solvents is better. Both places ship pretty quickly. They BOTH have legit PWD types. Hope this helps some of you. Be safe! Make sure this stuff never touches your skin or lips also. Clean it off ASAP! Good luck to you fellow poppers, haha.

Rubiohorse said on Tue, 5 Apr 2016 at 00:44...

Check popsolvents.com out! they good prices !

Pop said on Fri, 29 Apr 2016 at 04:18...

I buy at WWW.poppers-zone.com.
Free shipping and discreet packaging
I love their poppers and I always enjoy the great service

a_dude_from_ny said on Mon, 2 May 2016 at 22:34...

I ordered from https://www.wupli.com/ and I'm very satisfied with my order

Tman said on Tue, 24 May 2016 at 16:42...

This site is fairly new. www.wupli.com

Love their stuff and so far they are the cheapest I can find.

Rea A said on Sat, 28 May 2016 at 10:03...

Spray popper is the most powerful popper I ever seen, anyone know where can find them with international shipping(to Hong Kong )?

bjdad said on Sat, 11 Jun 2016 at 14:02...

By spray popper you mean ethyl chloride? It is not poppers - it is not a nitrite. I also hope that you do not find anywhere to buy it, it has the potential to disturb heart rhythm. Be safe, stick with the known nitrites.

Red A said on Thu, 16 Jun 2016 at 14:55...

Thank you, so helpful information

realpoppersonly said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 19:27...

Aussie Discreet shipped to me in Montreal and its the good old fashioned PWD poppers 😊

They ship to US and Canada.

https://aussiediscreet.com.au

been there - done that said on Sun, 26 Jun 2016 at 03:16...

Take it for what you will, I can say from 1st hand experience that in todays day and age there is no difference what so ever in any product when comparing it to others avail from the same country in which one resides.

I have 30 years worth of poppers facts and history in this nose and I know WTF I say is undoubtedly true. I also just as of 11:32am on 6-25-2016 might have just had the BEST poppers experience of my entire career when I unpacked my order for popperslosangeles.com ( an order I placed thursday evening btw- SCARY fast how they delivered in one day! ) I reluctantly tried Original Clock Cleaners and must have entered into another dimension of space and time because the only thing i can compare it to is 1983!

Fellas I am sold and nay say all you want I'll be content with these boys and the clock cleaner - they know what time it is!

HERO said on Fri, 5 Aug 2016 at 14:17...

https://www.4solvents.com
IS THE best site to buy in the USA

sky said on Thu, 15 Sep 2016 at 01:55...

The secret gem is http://MegaPoppers.com they have a very limited selection of Jungle Juice line and Rush. But because of this they have massive discounts compared to every where i have found.

Nico said on Sat, 17 Sep 2016 at 23:04...

Like to oder poppers

Anonymous said on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 at 13:04...

Poppers

Sultan said on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 at 13:04...

I need poppers

Ashley said on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 17:47...

Does anyone know of a good USA seller yet ?

Poppedandhard said on Sat, 24 Sep 2016 at 20:33...

Try 4solvents.com. Try pig sweat for strong clean rush. Try leatherman brand to get really blasted.

Jerry said on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 at 03:06...

Aussie discreet definitely doesn't ham you amyl nitrite poppers.

Danjo said on Fri, 25 Nov 2016 at 13:47...

If you are a fan of the Jungle Juice line of products check out MegaPoppers.com. Large bottles are only 12.95

ethan said on Tue, 13 Dec 2016 at 10:02...

i can highly recommend https://www.poppers.com

Denny said on Wed, 21 Dec 2016 at 06:11...

I was told that in Utah you can get poppers, despite the LDS objections. Sellers use code names. You ask for "head cleaner" at one shop to get poppers.

fun butty said on Sat, 24 Dec 2016 at 20:50...

i want real amyl nitrite! anyone know where to get some?

James said on Wed, 4 Jan 2017 at 22:26...

MegaPoppers.com sells Rush and Jungle Juice the "ALKYL" version not the crappy "Iso...." versions (created for Europe which are a joke).
They only sell Large Bottles and ship USPS from the US. They have very the best prices if have found online. My local pornshop buys from them because they give him better prices than he can get by buying wholesale.

Stan said on Sat, 7 Jan 2017 at 21:03...

I agree with James, i haven't found anyplace better than megapoppers

Mike said on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 at 22:33...

Thanks James. I never knew the difference between the brands. All I knew was that in the past 8 or more years poppers have become really crappy. (they wouldn't last long and were a sticky oily version) I really hated it. In frustration I simply gave up trying to find the real stuff. After reading your posting, I checked them out. But being so gun-shy, i email ed the company. The owner Steve, sent me a very detailed explaination of all the different compounds (even with links to their chemical makeup) along with a history lesson. The info was very similar to that that I found on the front of this site, talking about the "New European Versions" being a bunch of crap.
Ive had my first order for about a week now. And Im thrilled to report my inner-pig is back! I couldn't be happier.
Thanks James.

Nicooo said on Mon, 23 Jan 2017 at 23:23...

I discovered a website sending real poppers to USA by FEDEX with free shipping !!!
www.junglejuiceeurope.com
And to Canada too

Pietter said on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 at 19:47...

Listen Guys, Be very aware, most sites are selling Chinese crap and it will make you very sick. VERY! I stopped buying from 4solvents years ago when they tried to charge the sale through Hong Kong, I believe they are a Chinese company.

Also, there is now a new group of FAKE Poppers on the market that I bought in WeHo that will give you an unbelievable headache, mine lasted a month! The bottles were marked "Hell Fire" and "Rush". They were FAKE!!!. Extremely strong. be careful. Also be aware of buying from Chi Chi LaRue's, Rough Trade and Block Party stores in WeHo, they are selling FAKE Chinese crap. We need to put a stop to this and write reviews about stores and online sights that are ripping us off.Enough! I am madder than Hell and refuse to take it anymore. I love Poppers, but they better be REAL!

Spiderxus said on Fri, 10 Feb 2017 at 16:33...

I've been trying to get decent stuff online I ordered from several places. So fare I had two orders clockcleanes.com and Poppers San Francisco. I think they are the same place. I bought the Monster Clock & some Rush, Both of them were just junk. Don't waste your money.
I have a few more orders coming including an order from Switzerland.
I'll update and let you know if anyone has anything decent.
I don't hold any hope for what I ordered in the USA. I'm curious what the stuff from Switzerland is like?

Spiderxus said on Sat, 11 Feb 2017 at 12:28...

I bought Super Rush off E-Bay, ClockCleaners.com extra strength Monster Clock and from PoppersSanFrancisco.com
Three places- All junk ripoffs Don't waste your money.
I have three more bottles coming from different places. I don't think they sell anything in the USA anymore.
I have an order coming from Switzerland. I'm hopping there blend is better.
I'll keep you posted when it gets here.

Spiderxus said on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 20:56...

Follow up
This month I ordered from over a half dozen places and all garbage all of them.
Even if they were the real deal, And there Not! Just one hit and there done, They don't put shit in.
I ordered an assortment of poppers from WWW.poppers-zone.com.
from over seas from the recommendation of a guy called pop above me a few lines.
Pop doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
There poppers are a joke like the ones we have in the USA.
Just one hit then there toast.
At this point I don't know who has anything worth a crap. It would be overseas but I don't know who.

Brad said on Sun, 26 Feb 2017 at 18:45...

Where in Boston can you purchase poppers?

po said on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 at 15:15...

Any good place to buy ?

PopperMania said on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 at 01:31...

www.poppersbymail.com has $9.00 10ml bottles and $16 30ml bottles. You should check them out.

Bdub said on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 at 03:49...

You cannot buy original poppers anywhere since 1990.back in the 80s they supposedly caused AIDS so away with amyl and in with isobutyl then butyl nitrates they offer a slight rememberence tothe original but weak ass shit all of them

Bdub said on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 at 03:51...

I buy from jenray.com best prices
And ive used them for about 5 yrs now only once did a bottle arrive leaking. And they shipped a replacement immediately

DJ said on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 at 21:00...

I've been using uspopshop for a while now and I like them but I'm still looking for something closer to the poppers of the early 80s. I've read some good things about Radikal Rush, but wonder about the problems of buying from a German website? Any thoughts or experiences?
DJ

JO said on Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 03:18...

US pop shop is decent .. I like heat or eruption

Kik me @jayyblitz1 said on Tue, 18 Apr 2017 at 08:04...

Hi! I never tried poppers before but i wanted to know what types of poppers you use for topping and what types you use bottoming kik me @ jayyblitz1 or email me @johndoeblitz@gmail.com

Martin said on Fri, 12 May 2017 at 01:01...

Jesus christ, how is it so hard to find the original shit from back in the day...

There has to be some chemist out there somewhere producing it still?

If anyone knows where you can get the REAL LEGIT stuff please send me an email!!

Can pay in bitcoin or anything...

johndirkin777@gmail.com

Dick-weed said on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 at 14:03...

We need Amyl Ntrate.

Made illegal early 90s because of some crazy assed hi king that it causes HIV!! WTF!

Now we have weak asses shit being peddled and no access to the original.

Used to have a great night out with a good bottle, not anymore.

I hear it's still available on the black market. Look deeper into the web where the dark forces are at play, maybe this is where you will find the golden liqiud.

😗

tyco said on Thu, 7 Sep 2017 at 01:05...

if anyone has found the "old poppers" from years ago that make u want to blast to outerspace please let me know. They have put men on the moon so there surely has to be somewhere to get the "strong" poppers of years ago tycotyco13@aol.com

JD said on Mon, 18 Sep 2017 at 23:10...

Everything Isobutyl is crap. Don't waste your money. I found a few places selling Alkyl in the US still. But for the best, look overseas.

JD

User147 said on Sun, 24 Sep 2017 at 16:05...

Wtf are you pot head pharmaceutical drug pushers doing here? Get out!

Jeff said on Mon, 2 Oct 2017 at 21:49...

I just got some Jacked from http://poppersforsale.com/strong-poppers and it is pretty good. I also got a bottle of Tres Fort, they claim it is the strongest on the market, I will let you know.

Poopy poppers said on Tue, 17 Oct 2017 at 22:49...

The problem is that we all want Amyl Nitrite (the good stuff from back in the day) but what we are getting is isobutyl nitrite, which is not nearly as good. The thing is that in the US, Amyl Nitrite is now only available in prescription form and only if you have angina.

Activation Powder & Ssd Solution For Cleaning Black Money said on Thu, 16 Nov 2017 at 20:34...

Contact for Certified experts in CLEANING BLACK MONEY ( BLACK DOLLARS,EUROS,POUNDS) with SSD Chemical Solution AUTOMATIC, Activation powder, mercury powder and other SSD chemicals.We are the major SSD chemical solution manufacturers in Asia and SSD solution suppliers Asia for black dollar cleaning chemical,black dollar notes, black money cleaning chemicals.We have in stock, 100% concentrated SSD solution for sale and our SSD solution price to our customers are affordable

JO NOW said on Sun, 31 Dec 2017 at 15:28...

ANYONE HAVE AN UPDATE ON GOOD FIRST HIT POPPERS? I mean the ones we are know make the "hiss" when you open them.. small huff send your cock and heart racing... Anyone know?

Blue boy used to be good then bad.
Jungle Juice had black label was hot for a onth then died... I am in NYC and have only found fakes...

ANYONE PLEASE????
jonow787@gmail.com

Rez1977 said on Mon, 22 Jan 2018 at 06:53...

Does poppers.com sell original stuff? Has anybody used solid poppers?

Rez said on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 at 22:59...

Has any order from https://www.poppers-aromas.eu? They claim they sell amyl nitrite.

Cheers said on Wed, 7 Feb 2018 at 07:05...

USA poppers and those from Europe are different. Hissing means it is just fresher.

MegaPoppers is selling ALKYL in US said on Wed, 7 Feb 2018 at 17:40...

JD,
Megapoppers.com is still selling Alkyl based products. All their products are labeled as to the contents of the active ingredients. All but one or two are Alkyl.

SirRaven

Natalie116 said on Fri, 9 Feb 2018 at 22:13...

I need liquid gold or pure gold ship to mexico please i cant find nothing here

Lugg said on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 at 18:52...

Read a lot of the comments above. Tried BuyPoppers.net first (before seeing this page): sorry, we don't accept MasterCard from NY State.

Someone said 4solvents.com was pretty good: sorry, we no longer accept any credit cards, please give us your checking account number and bank's routing number. No, I don't think so.

Okay, JocksLocker got a good review. Got everything squared away, billing address, shipping address, shipping method . . . go to Payment Information and there is nothing there, big white space. Hit next page link in case it is there. Nope, pop-up message says to complete payment method but still nothing there. Tried it on Internet Explorer (I use Firefox generally), but same problem.

Finally tried MegaPoppers and it worked. It better be worth all the trouble.

Oh, for the good old days when all I had to do was stop by the Christopher St. Book Store and ask for a Brown Bottle, in and out in a few minutes.

question? said on Sun, 18 Mar 2018 at 20:15...

@lugg are poppers from megapoppers good?

i got some from wupli last year that were good but now the website is down i guess they went out of business.

Smorepops said on Thu, 22 Mar 2018 at 23:37...

Are you kidding me isobutyl, n-butyl are the best second to real amyl. All this isopentyl, isoamyl, isopropyl formulas are absolutely garbage. Some might prefer one over the other like coke vs pepsi(isobutyl vs amyl). Now if any of you tried jacked poppers (isobutyl) its like a kick in the face I mean it's strong in a good way.

Smorepops said on Thu, 22 Mar 2018 at 23:49...

FYI. A lot of these sites that sell poppers ; at one time actually sold original formulas but because of legalities and the banning of certain formulas they instead chose to sell you these other formulas claiming new stronger. For example iron horse poppers are supposed to be isobutyl but what they sell you is isopentyl or isopropyl. Fear not my friends real poppers are here you just have to search the guide.

Ramsis said on Sat, 31 Mar 2018 at 06:50...

I don't care what anyone says on here and I think a lot of the posters on here are sellers. There is only one good popper and that is the original amyl nitrate. All the stuff their peddling out there now is pure garbage and a waste of money. I had the real stuff in the 70s, 80s and into 90. That was when RUSH was RUSH. You would start inhaling it and get the boom..boom..boom in a pulsating beat in your head until it went to a crescendo and your mind went to another sexual plane. Nothing in the world like getting head from your girl while inhaling that, it took you to a new level of sexual consciousness. Ah..The good old days. Write to your congressman and tell them we want amyl nitrate legalized again. If you know anyone with the REAL stuff post it on here where us popper aficionados are so we can buy it. God speed....

Ramsis said on Sat, 31 Mar 2018 at 07:11...

Amyl Nitrate was below the radar for years and then around 1990 the stupid school kids got their hands on it and were taking into school and inhaling in in the classrooms, getting busted. I remember seeing the news stories on T.V. constantly, it went mainstream and I knew the handwriting was on the wall so I bought as much as I could. It went from being under the radar to a holy crusade to make it illegal. It wasn't because gay people were using it. That was the nail in the coffin for it. Sad times.....

Cheers said on Thu, 26 Apr 2018 at 12:59...

So amyl nitrate is a diesel fuel additive. By the 1970s Rush was made from butyl.

My conclusion (as you do not even know the correct name, which is nitrite, or the constituents of Rush) is that you should do some research.

The notion about "old poppers" or "original" is about one thing: manufacturing; the quality of the nitrite (not made from rubbing alcohol) and the bottling technology. The PWD from Indianapolis had high tech bottling equipment. These two factors are what is behind the so called "change" from the good old days. There is one more issue, and that is YOU. You are not the same person as you once were, and the poppers effect changes with age. Myth spreaders go ahead, but these are the facts. You need to find a quality outlet and a quality brand, you cannot really rely on the old Rush is best, Jungle Juice is best idea anymore.

sprayman said on Thu, 3 May 2018 at 22:06...

I have been buying products from Europe for years. They will no longer send products to the USA. I bought from about 4 different places. I cannot get an explanation for why from any of them. I have been using USPOPSHOP lately. I hope that whatever is the hold up with international sales changes soon. I think I will try the Megapoppers. Looks like you folks have had good success there. Thanks for all the input here. peace

Andrew said on Sat, 26 May 2018 at 17:39...

trying to find Radikal Rush in US.

Lugg said on Fri, 15 Jun 2018 at 01:27...

Dear question?
Yes, I am very satisfied with megapoppers.

Popper_connoisseur said on Thu, 5 Jul 2018 at 23:40...

So after reading this blog a couple weeks ago, I went ahead and ordered from megapoppers. I was a little hesitant because the website looked like a scam but I thought what the hell. I am happy to report that these are the strongest poppers I have ever gotten. I highly suggest buying from them! Goon away boys!

eH! said on Thu, 19 Jul 2018 at 21:17...

Dam megapoppers don't ship to Toronto - Canada :-(

The Bear said on Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 01:52...

USPOPSHOP has closed anyone know another descent place online

jpf said on Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 21:54...

anyone ever order from popperssanfran

Mikey81 said on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 02:18...

I live in Seattle and have many friends in Vancouver, BC. Many of them have local US Maildrops (UPS Stores or similar). They order from US companies that ship in the US like megapoppers and then come across the boarder and pick up their mail.

Ethan said on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 at 22:01...

I've ordered from a few different places and from adult stores as well, and unfortunately, the products can be hit or miss as far as potency, I've ordered online from SneekAroundToys and HisAromas and had good luck with both. I haven't tried Megapoppers yet - they have great prices but very limited selection. But I'm willing to give them a try as well.

Poppy said on Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 01:59...

Poppersanfran worked for me. Was USA to USA. I got the regular “rush” brand and rly liked it! Was my first time using amyls so can’t compare it with anything else yet

Alex said on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 19:24...

I stumbled across the site about a month ago after randomly purchasing from different places such as book stores and a slew of online companies with some crappy results. I basically concluded from reading that I would first try out megapoppers, but was cautious because of their limited selection. So I somehow never got around to ordering.
Last week I was in Chula Vista, CA attending South Bay Pride with some close friends. I saw the hunkiest man with a megapoppers t-shirt on. He was handing out their bottle lanyards. He was so hot I spent a lot of time chatting with him, so I left with a lot of information;
1) he was a hired contract worker, but was very frailer with their products. (bad news of the day; he's gay, but I couldn't talk him out of this number)
2) They only sell the PWD brand of products
3) They keep the selection low (usually 7 or 8 products) so they can buy in larger quantities and pass on the best pricing.
4) They try to have rep's at most of the gay festivals around the US and a few in Canada.
5) they don't give or sell any of the bottles at the festivals but do give away free vouchers
6) you can get on their coupon mailing list from their website, and some of their coupons can be found on Facebook. But the best detail is to get handed a voucher from one of their event rep's.

So, anyway. I went home and ordered my free bottle with the voucher.
I picked the super rush. It arrived yesterday, and I am thrilled.

Sorry about all the rambling, but I fell that I should return the favor of shared information since it was this site that guided me to my company of choice!
Thanks,
ALEX

Kirkmeister said on Sat, 27 Oct 2018 at 03:54...

Well, I went through every message on here. I came to the conclusion I would go with megapoppers. I got 3 of the alkyl nitrate Jungle Juice Platinum. I too miss the strong poppers back in the 70's and 80's where I could walk into a theater and just masturbate for hours. Poppers back in those days sent me to the moon. Shit, I get hard thinking about it. I will report back. Happy sniffing!

Falco said on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 18:25...

Looking popper site that ship UPS.

StudPup said on Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 02:53...

Just my 2 cents: I tried everyone's advice about trying megapoppers and im very please. Thanks guys

BateWorld_JackerJohn said on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 15:36...

Ive been thrill with megapoppers for years now. fast,, easy and reliable and US based

BakedBunns said on Fri, 19 Apr 2019 at 23:37...

Looking to purchase poppers with credit card... Does anyone know a Website where I can go to this? Most want PayPal or bank check information but I prefer not to use these payment methods.

Ankiel said on Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 01:35...

Bakenbunns wanna eat your cum
Blow it in my mouth.

DaddySam said on Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 17:36...

You can not purchase poppers in the US by credit or debit card or paypal. All these shops were blacklisted by Visa and Mastercard. Electronic check is the only way now. I have been a loyal customer of jockslocker.com since they were vhcleaner back in the early to mid 2000s and have never been more satisfied. I tried a few other shops while jockslocker was down for a few months when they couldnt process cards and none matched the service they provide. These guys are prompt and take care of their customers and have monthly 15% off coupons.
They use echeck now didnt collect the checking info on their website, i was transferred to the check processors site to enter that info.
Btw, all you get in the US now days is isobutyl only.

scottie said on Sun, 23 Jun 2019 at 03:38...

Megapoppers.com takes CC's

Desperate for real poppers said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 04:18...

Between Isobutyl Nitrite and Alkyl Nitrite formulas of megapoppers, which formula is better?

MaryPoppers said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:41...

Ive ordered from all 3. All sell real Isobutyl or Amyl.

USA - Best is Miamipoppers.com
CANADA- Best is www.torontopoppers.com
EU- Best is www.poppers-auroma.com

ANON said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:08...

Definitely check out www.thepopperking.com there products are real and you can with a credit card. Lots of good reviews

Bottom Boi said on Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 09:40...

I agree with thepopperking.com. They seem to be the only ones that ship from USA and let you pay with something other then e-check

Ol School said on Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 05:18...

Yes, the throw back days of the 70's and 80's.
They just really don't understand the lifestyle we
built around "true" Rush. Not this stuff today.
Does anyone know where I can get some Radikal Rush, 30ml bottles,
in the US. The European shops no longer ship to the US
and apparently the US markets don't see the opportunity
behind this product.

Nik said on Mon, 11 Nov 2019 at 03:20...

None of these poppers are worth buying. I've tried all the sites mentioned here and still cannot find any poppers that give you a strong, powerful, and lasting rush. It's always hit or miss between something being weak or so-so (and the bottles don't last long for more use either). I even tried the Amyl Nitrate from poppers aromas which is the only bottle on their site advertised to be the most extreme and when I tried it out... there was one good whiff, which was still weak, and then the bottle was completely useless and couldn't give me any kind of high. Absolute garbage being sold out there. Where is the legit stuff??

Popperinvestergator said on Sat, 14 Dec 2019 at 06:43...

I have been searching for original poppers
The company based in France is "poppers-aromas.EU" they are using the amyl nitrite(used years ago the ampules) for most of products, they do have some other formulas. Check them put n do some reading it appears they are allowed to manufacture that formula. I tried to order but my bank card was not able to use for international online sales. So make sure if using CC you are able to purchase. If anyone wants to order and can processing using a CC post me back I would to grab a few bottles if someone wants to help me out.
Cheers larry

Mrbom said on Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 18:57...

I want to buy poppers in bulk in USA. Can anybody recommend me some reputable and quality websites?

Guillaume said on Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 14:21...

Try vapoppers.com they sale worldwide and prices are low Shipping is discret and safe

Joseph Kennedy said on Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 22:10...

Checking on the status of my order for 2 bottles of Rush, where are they.?

Joseph Kennedy said on Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 22:15...

Checking on the status of my order for 2 bottles of Rush, where are they.?

Joe said on Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 22:23...

Still looking for my order?

Ray69 said on Sat, 25 Apr 2020 at 02:52...

I wanna make sure I can buy poppers for real without getting these stupid messages back like "Sorry, we only sell to wholesellers and shops", "Sorry, we don't deliver to the US", "Sorry, bla bla bla bla". If it was for me I would go local, but all sex shops are closed down because of the f*^&^ng pandemic. Can I have a serious online website I can rely on? And are their poppers good? Because my buddies and I really love giving ourselves marathon poundings, and crappy poppers don't help.

Randy Pounder said on Mon, 27 Apr 2020 at 07:30...

I Can get local in Mo. if anyone needs help. you can place the order and i can pick up and ship. LMK hmu on kik XxxRandyRandyxxX

nnb said on Sat, 2 May 2020 at 02:16...

any covid help with obtaining poppers?? i am in los angeles and all the shops are closed. i recently went to a local shop around 1 am. it was odd, 2 dudes were hanging out, but eventually went inside. later on, a cop showed up. i was scared to go in.

Frank the Tank said on Thu, 7 May 2020 at 04:15...

Looking for poppers in San Diego! Local shops
Say they deliver, but don't pick up phone when calling! Bummer..
😶😶

Audi said on Thu, 7 May 2020 at 22:59...

Has anyone tried sneakaroundtoys or heard anything about them?

40 Years of Poppers Experience said on Sat, 9 May 2020 at 06:54...

Thought I'd give an update on thepopperking.com.

I placed my first order with them last month (April 2020). The transaction went smoothly. I was able to pay with a credit card, shipping was very fast and the product (PWD Rush) was fresh and potent. Wow! I finally found the Holy Grail.

Re-ordered on 5/7/20 and discovered they now only accept e-checks, transfers through Zelle and money orders and paper checks. Unfortunately e-checks and Zelle don't work with my bank. I suggested that they try sending Paypal invoices like Double Scorpio does (doesn't require a PP account to pay). I hope they take my advice.

If my first order was indicative of their typical service and quality of product, I would suggest giving them a try. If I encounter any problems with my current order I will post an update.

Licksirvices said on Mon, 11 May 2020 at 23:43...

Audi. I just ordered from sneakaroundtoys. Still pending. I'll let you know more when I can. 😊

Chiprrr said on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 01:43...

@ 40 Years of Poppers Experience, thanks for posting. I fear that giving bank account info is only asking for trouble. Let us know how it goes.

Chiprrr said on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 21:15...

I just placed and order with Jockslocker.com. I placed the order last night and received shipping confirmation this morning. I hope the product is as good as the service so far...

alpha said on Fri, 22 May 2020 at 23:17...

Chiprrr did Jockslocker.com work?

Chiprrr said on Sat, 23 May 2020 at 00:49...

I received my order today and all looks good.

alpha said on Sat, 23 May 2020 at 05:31...

Chiprr wow that was fast..Thanks
is packaging discreet?

Chiprrr said on Sun, 24 May 2020 at 23:16...

Yes, packing was discreet. I purchased 3 bottles and the box it came appears the be the size of a paperback book. I opt'd for priority service so that it arrived w/in 3 days.

Pop Goes The World said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 14:23...

Anynone has ever tried bulkaromas.com? Website says they accept CC's.

Brianna Lynne said on Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 19:04...

I am looking for a site where I can use paypal, anyone know of a site?

Pop Smoke said on Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 20:29...

Any current sites?

Ndawg said on Wed, 5 Aug 2020 at 14:18...

Just placed a order with ThePopperKing. Had to use the zelle app. Wish i could just play with card but whatever. Shipping was 10bucks for ThePopperKIng cuz it makes you get priority shipping.

bucc328 said on Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 18:07...

Any one know why i can't find clock cleaner poppers any more?

Guido said on Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 22:42...

What’s your opinion on double Scorpio?

Popgoestheweasel said on Wed, 16 Sep 2020 at 23:57...

im looking for some info on bulkaromas.com? They legit? anyone every order from them?

Nik said on Fri, 16 Oct 2020 at 19:14...

Been buying from poppers-aromas.com this year. They're from france so the shipping to the USA is like $20 which sucks. Most of their poppers are weak, even though they say they're not. The only one I was able to find that never fails me is Iron Fist. Gives me high and it seems to last a while after opening, so it's the only one I order from them now.

Max said on Fri, 18 Dec 2020 at 04:43...

Thepopperking seems to be one of the best right now. I prefer to get Super Rush imo, it works for quite a while, I use cotton balls with it, close after. They go through Zelle now because according to their FAQ, "Merchants that process credit cards for these products put their customers at risk by shipping the card info overseas to be charged for offshore processing" so they're just protecting their customers. Good on them! And, I'm a 26yo popper piggie from NE Ohio that can't drive atm so it's hard to get these, but I'm ordering 2 30ml bottles of Super Rush later to hopefully get before Christmas. Ever since I found out about poppers, I can't enjoy giving head without them, And I love it!

Using Zelle is not protecting you... said on Fri, 18 Dec 2020 at 23:33...

A vendor that tells you that they decline to accept credit cards because "Merchants that process credit cards for these products put their customers at risk by shipping the card info overseas to be charged for offshore processing" is spewing bullsh*t. Yes, some credit card vendors may charge you for a foreign transaction - check with them first, and you may be able to ask them to waive it.

The reason foreign companies want you to use services like Zelle has nothing to do with ensuring you're not put at risk - it's because Zelle is like an instant bank transfer and you have zero fraud protection. US law affords you a LOT of protections against fraud, misuse, defective products, while providing you significant consumer protections. Want to know more? Visit the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Google them) or visit https://www.consumerfinance.gov/consumer-tools/credit-cards/ .

Many foreign companies are not allowed to process US credit card payments because they cannot, or will not, comply with credit card laws and regulations, thus Visa, Mastercard, and others will not process payments for these companies. Companies that get caught ripping off customers or engaging in fraud are also banned from being able to accept credit card payments. Instead, they con you into using services like Zelle, which is totally unregulated, and through which you have ZERO consumer protection, and lie to you telling you that they're protecting you.

If you're worried about giving a vendor your credit card information, just get a virtual credit card number, for one-time use or one-vendor use, from your credit card company. They are free and you can get as many as you like - they work just like your "real" credit card numbers (the vendor will never know the difference), and they afford you all the same protections, but they are useless if stolen. Why would your bank do this for free? Because dealing with fraud costs them a lot of money - if they can protect you with a free virtual credit card, it is well within their interests to do so. Just Google "virtual credit card" or check out https://wallethub.com/edu/cc/virtual-credit-card/65981

And stop using that Venmo, Zelle, and CashApp crap... the only person you should be paying with those things is your drug dealer... :-)

Uke boi said on Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 16:41...

Just placed an order through thepopperking.com last night and already received my tracking number for it.

I'll update when I receive the product.

Subscription!! said on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 at 16:01...

I just got a popper subscription lol!! it's great so far
www.popprbox.com

dudr said on Tue, 16 Mar 2021 at 05:22...

When buy poppers online do you get unwanted sex junk mail? Bought a couple toys a couple years back and got bombarded with them

Poly Paulie said on Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 21:21...

Check out www.BuyRushOnline.com! Best prices around and fast shipping too. Their products are all top notch and legit, with very reliable service. You can't go wrong with these guys!! 👍👍👍

PopWeasle said on Thu, 27 May 2021 at 17:36...

Popper King is the best! They're fantastic and do everything for their customers they possibly can.

@Using Zelle is not protecting you... said on Thu, 27 May 2021 at 17:38...

Get a grip dude. Do some better homework. Zelle is institutionalized in major banks and doesn't give the recipient any information, just the money. It's more secure than anything. Credit Card processing for these products will result in a huge fine and a shut down of your credit cards. Have doubts talk to your bank.

claradavid224354 said on Fri, 25 Jun 2021 at 11:34...

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(360)6370612

asda services said on Tue, 29 Jun 2021 at 18:41...

Programmed ATM Cards
Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
Email: atmservices44@aol.com
Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com

jeffrey cage said on Sat, 24 Jul 2021 at 01:50...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $10,050 USD every week, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address:: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.
Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address::besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

Billy Price said on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 at 07:49...

Where do I pay for my order with A MC have I filled my order fully & properly

Billy Price said on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 at 07:50...

Where do I pay for my order with A MC have I filled my order fully & properly

Mikey said on Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 11:45...

I've ordered from buyfromben.com twice with no issues, however I paid using a money order. Processing takes a little longer but worth the wait.

JOEL ALVAREZ said on Wed, 16 Feb 2022 at 21:20...

i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this men who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life has changed. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into, because it has been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help ourself. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD you can contact these Hackers at
email: mrmichealblankatmcard@gmail.com OR CONTACT HIM ON WHATSAPP +1(631)310-4959

ThomasV said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 20:36...

BuyRushOnline.com is pretty good for poppers. Has a nice selection of American and European solvents. All the American solvents are legit PWD brand/no knockoffs. And the European stuff has Amyl and Pentyl available from Everest. If you like legit aromas, BuyRushOnline.com is pretty good. They even take credit card for payments! No BS, no gimmicks, just quality solvents at a reasonable price. I switched to these guys over Buy From Ben and I don't regret it one bit.

benito said on Thu, 17 Mar 2022 at 11:27...

If you want to get rich within 24hours to 48hours with a programmed
blank atm card, It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new
PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM
machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD
when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really
changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be
poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about
$50,000.(fifty thousand USD) and i only spent $250 to get the
card.Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very
straight forward if you don’t have the money don't even bother to
contact him and his series is 100% trusted i am a living testimony.
Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is
illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been
programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a
technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For
details on how to get yours today, email: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com
tell your loved once too, and start to live large
whatsapp..+1(510)-777-9243 or Text him +1(510)-984-6924

globaltravelsdoc said on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 13:35...

So incredibly beautiful and heartwarming! This blog is very short and well written not consuming any time to read. this is such a helpful post thank you. <a href="https://globaltravelsdoc.com/how-long-does-it-take-to-become-a-canadian-citizen/">how-long-does-it-take-to-become-a-canadian-citizen</a> ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our <a href="http://t.me/Globaltravelsdoc/">TELEGRAM GROUP</a>

Nico said on Sat, 7 May 2022 at 10:17...

goods poppers (butyl, amyl, pentyl) and free FedEx priority shipping fees for USA at www.poppersforusa.com

JayEss said on Sun, 5 Mar 2023 at 16:15...

There's this site in France that sells around the same price/a little less than the NYC Metro area, has 100% Amyl Nitrate Poppers (like from back in the 80s), AND, they ship to the US. I've ordered from them several times and haven't had an issue (well, except 1.. . .During COVID, my package got "lost", they replaced it, then the other package showed up the following week) and they didn't want it back!. Not real problem at all, other than waiting a couple more days, which, to me, is not a big deal.

Poptime said on Tue, 18 Jul 2023 at 05:45...

What website from France, please?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.