Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

USA, where to find legit poppers to order online???

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by huskyla27
on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 16:33

huskyla27 said on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 16:33...

I'm confused, read most of these boards and people are not really saying where they buy poppers if the live in USA. I need help. Last order I got was weak. I want a HUGE rush. I want to be knocked on my ass. Any help would be great!!! Let me know what brand and sites you like purchase from.

Thanks!

hotnumberuk said on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 08:40...

I suggest dvote.com. It's a rubber shop, but they sell and ship very good "aromas" to the US. Try Fist or FF...

Popperboi said on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 at 16:27...

Try USpopshop.com ive had good luck with them.

rdremming said on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 at 19:12...

For pentyl nitrite, I like amsterdam-poppers.com.

Barebreedboy said on Sun, 15 Dec 2013 at 10:53...

uspopshop.com

buzz said on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 at 00:31...

www.poppers4less.com currently has the lowest prices on the net and ship from the USA to the USA.

POPPER_PiG said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 02:51...

If you would like pure pharmaceutical grade AMYL NITRITE, like the original black market stuff in the late 70's and 80's.

popprdude said on Wed, 7 May 2014 at 20:57...

http://www.PoppersPronto.com Lowest priced poppers USA + FREE shipping & Paypal! & Currently a Site Promo 15% Off 4 LIFE...

mmmscouse said on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 at 13:02...

Hello
Do they sell anmyl in america in sex shops

Poppers in Australia said on Mon, 22 Sep 2014 at 02:45...

hey looking to get some real poppers in OZ.
All the ones i buy from sex shops have a different formula ( it isnt the same ).... it might mean the end of poppers as i know it ... hopenot....
just bought JungleJuice and rush from buypoppers.net ( however they were both fake )... need the real ones with the small ball in it ( like they used to make )...... any help guys ???

Kinkyinsac said on Thu, 2 Oct 2014 at 23:42...

I just got my order from poppersforsale.com and it was a sticky mess when I opened it. Ordered 2 30ml rush ultra and one was almost empty other was half full. The caps didn't have the red/yellow plastic with writing but just a clear plastic wrap around it so not sure if it was fake or if the bigger bottles are just like that. Either way I paid an awful low for barely any poppers left...

Dreamtzer said on Tue, 28 Oct 2014 at 21:17...

Where can I buy poppers in bulk in the USA?

WW said on Fri, 31 Oct 2014 at 15:55...

I just got an order from poppers4less and the bottle was unsealed and it stunk like stale poppers. I didn't keep my confirmation email so I can't get them replaced. Sucks.

Skeet said on Mon, 3 Nov 2014 at 13:40...

@Dreamtzer,if you want legit poppers go to the neverfakeit site and contact their master distributor. You can get these super cheap "value packs" at USPopshop if you use their search bar and type in "value".

Hard and Horny said on Thu, 6 Nov 2014 at 16:04...

I have to know if you can buy poppers in Atlanta!
I never liked them and don't need them but seems
So many guys want or need them ..
I know you can't the real stuff like a few buds
Has access to years ago .. So where can I buy
In Atlanta what is on the market that I can buy
And where and best one
Price is not an issue

Jeff said on Mon, 29 Dec 2014 at 01:22...

I got some bottles from USPopshop before and I found them to be very very weak ... They didn't give me the rush I get from major brands like Jungle Juice, etc ... Plus they go bad so quickly (like a few days later).. Just my personal experience..

Harold said on Fri, 9 Jan 2015 at 16:30...

@Hard and Horny If you're looking for poppers in Atlanta, Southern Nights Video has the best quality and pricing.

danyboi said on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 at 00:14...

Anywhere in Orlando to get poppers

Raven said on Thu, 15 Jan 2015 at 15:05...

Most legit site in the US: www.4poppers.com

I just placed my 3rd order with them. Suprised no one mentioned it. I highly suggest checking them out first before you try any of those other mentioned sites, plus they always have coupon codes available! Have fun!!

Princelife said on Fri, 16 Jan 2015 at 14:00...

Kindly contact us for our latest issue of PWD major range products 2015 worldwide wholesale price list. Have fun guys !!!
originalaroma@hotmail.com

pmm1608@gmail.com said on Thu, 22 Jan 2015 at 19:21...

i recently bouth a mini box of poppers (18 units) from lojapoppers.com in Portugal and a rush cum lube and it was seized by IRS and Federal Police in Brazil.
please contact me if you now any recomendation.

PopperFun4All said on Sat, 24 Jan 2015 at 01:20...

If you are really looking to "get knocked on your ass" I highly recommend that you try the spray poppers (only 1 kind available) and available from most if not all suppliers. Spray it into a towel or washcloth and then inhale it - I'm a long time popper fan and that stuff is just wicked - almost too powerful even for me ... but I'm a trouper and will never say no. Try them, they are as strong as anything I've ever used. have fun.

PopRuler said on Wed, 4 Feb 2015 at 18:52...

I have had lots of transactions with Popperspot.com and always have had a experience. 100% legit and they offer frequent buyer deals too. US shipping only.

curious about pop said on Fri, 13 Feb 2015 at 22:32...

Any legit poppers in usa or a pvp

Popper_hunter said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 05:23...

Hey guys... l'm looking for poppers in Burlinton or Plasttburgh !! Anyone can help?? thx

joeblow said on Fri, 20 Feb 2015 at 20:36...

4poppers is mail order from Texas I believe. Very fast response time and shipping is plain wrapper by usps. Hope that helps. Most shops around here just sell that headache in a bottle crap.

dang poppers said on Wed, 11 Mar 2015 at 04:40...

I tried all kind poppers but these days even PWD product dont give the buzz like it used to be.
I did order some poppers from USpopshop.com. based on some recommendation. Got the shipment today. YEsssss, they are good. So far i only open a bottle and so far its good. Better than PWD.

The Gee said on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 at 01:52...

I would be careful with 4poppers.com, they do not respond to any queries regarding shipment, I actually cancelled my transaction with them. Any other places to go that are reputable?

ashton said on Wed, 18 Mar 2015 at 04:07...

I've used 4poppers.com for about 3 years and I've been happy with them until my last two transactions. The last two times the bottles weren't screwed on tight enough and didn't make the normal "hiss" sound when I unscrewed the bottle. Both Amsterdam popper bottles were very weak and didn't have the normal effect. I don't think I'm going to use 4poppers.com anymore. I'm going to try a few sites on here that are suggested.

BJB said on Mon, 23 Mar 2015 at 00:37...

I bought a 5 pack off http://www.world-aromas.com/us/

Free shipping and it was $15 bucks for a pack that had: English Aroma
Liquid Gold
Pure Gold
Hard Core
Rush

hello said on Sun, 29 Mar 2015 at 21:31...

I live in the USA. All the sex shops around me sell Rush, Jungle Juice, 420, And few others. But much cheaper to buy in bulk online.. in stores is going to cost you $10-$20 a bottle.

Acwing said on Sat, 18 Apr 2015 at 05:37...

I bought from 4poppers.com which redirects you to 4solvents.com
The bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum was fake and definitely not good. Before that, I bought some poppers from powerpoppers.com, but they sent some fakes the last time I ordered, so I left them. So I'm looking for legit sites. Anyone have good experiences recently?

poppers 4 every1 said on Mon, 11 May 2015 at 00:04...

Me n my boyfriend use poppers all the time, I got him into it, he loves them now. We get them from 4poppers always great quality

houstonpopperfan said on Mon, 11 May 2015 at 04:47...

Hello, I also bought poppers from 4poppers.com which is now 4 solvents.com, 1st order was originally cancelled on 4poppers so I reordered with 4 solvents and when I got the stuff couldn't believe how weak they were so I'm now looking for a new site to buy the real deal from. I had bought both jungle juice platinum and black label and both are rather weak

Acwing said on Thu, 14 May 2015 at 08:15...

Recently ordered from uspopshop.com which makes their own branded poppers. Very weak and they didn't keep too long. Guess that's why they're so cheap. I'd avoid them as well.

Racsyn said on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 at 07:01...

I recently ordered from rushpoppersshop.com and I have not received my shipment or had any response from emails. Anyone else have used them in the past.

Also anyone know where I can buy poppers in Los Angeles, CA??? The place I usually went to doesn't sell them anymore.

Alex said on Wed, 26 Aug 2015 at 03:30...

I found popperstogo.com which offers free shipping and a free bottle for every 6 you buy. You do not have to buy them at once. Once you have purchased 6 they will send you a free bottle. I have not found anyone that sells for less.

Xen said on Thu, 27 Aug 2015 at 07:47...

Where in NYC city can I buy good quality poppers any sex shop recommend

charlie said on Thu, 27 Aug 2015 at 21:01...

Got my first bottle of: Old Brown Bottles Poppers supposedly using the original formula medical formula of Amyl Nitrite & was greatly disappointed because they did NOTHING. Tap water would have given me the same results. So stay away from "Old Brown Bottles"

hairy said on Sat, 29 Aug 2015 at 05:50...

So far I have gotten good product (with the power pellet) from JocksLocker.com. Very fast shipping to the US via USPS or UPS. I like Amsterdam and Jungle Juice. Always in stock and seems to be reliable. I get emails from them sometimes offering up to 15% off.

I have tried several the the above mentioned online companies and have gotten mostly fake or very weak product. I ordered from a company last year and they substituted everything on my order. Of course the stuff was crap and I couldn't get a refund. Needless to say, I don't order from them any more!

arkmo12 said on Sat, 26 Sep 2015 at 20:31...

Sounds to me there are no good places around america to buy good poppers anymore.

inBoston said on Thu, 8 Oct 2015 at 21:49...

dvote.com is no longer in business FYI

Juan22 said on Sun, 18 Oct 2015 at 22:23...

Hola

EVEY said on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 at 12:58...

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE BEST WEBSITE TO GET "QUALITY" "TOP QUALITY" JJ PLATNIMUM?? WE LOVE IT AND CAN'T SEEM TO HAPPEN ACROSS ANYTHING BESIDES A "mr. wonderful" DON'T GET IT TWISTED, HE WAS GREAT AT FIRST BUT NOW HE'S NOT SO WONDERFUL ANY MORE.... PLEASE, THIS IS A TRAJEDY... IVE NEVER BEEN SO QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS AS THIS PARTNER OF MINE JUST KEEPS ON GOING, IM TOO THE POINT OF PULLIN MY HAIR OUT..... LOL....

ANYTHING HELPS... THANKS SO MUCH....

bottomboiLA said on Wed, 11 Nov 2015 at 17:26...

I have been using jockslocker.com for the past 6 months and i'm very satisfied. Amsterdam Platinum is my personal favorite.
They send out monthly coupons. The current coupon is Turkey for 15% off. Hope that helps!

GetDatSherm said on Mon, 23 Nov 2015 at 18:57...

I just made an order on Jockslocker.com also. Just go to the "liquids" section. Scamadviser.com gave them a 95% safety rating. Looks and seems legit, they also tell you what nitrites are in each bottle. Have fun, but be safe with this shit!

Ian said on Tue, 24 Nov 2015 at 00:37...

I have a bunch of genuine rush 9ml bottles and I'm located in the us my email is ian18206@gmail.com

DD said on Thu, 31 Dec 2015 at 03:02...

I'll second avoiding liquidaromas. Charged but never received bottles and no emails returned. Was only maybe $25 lost, so nothing major, but avoid avoid avoid.

Frustrated in SD said on Tue, 12 Jan 2016 at 21:06...

Yeah, so hard to know what you are buying- the glory days are long gone.

For many years I purchased at Nitroaroma.com, but then they sent me a few bad batches (was literally water or nail polish remover), so stopped ordering

USPopShop- very hit or miss- I'd say that 70% of their products are total crap

Recently ordered PigSweat from 4solvents.com- initially started strong, but got super weak after 1-2 weeks

Tried "No1 Room Aroma" from redlighttrading.com- pretty decent product- took a little while to ship to the US

Just recently ordered Amsterdam Platinum from JocksLocker.com based on the tips above....hope it's good stuff

Teezy said on Sun, 17 Jan 2016 at 00:10...

USA here, I've been using hankscleaners.com. Takes about 5 business days to arrive at my door. The quality has been good so far.

SupermanCAM said on Mon, 25 Jan 2016 at 02:15...

So are poppers a solid buzz or just used for increased sexual pleasure? Wondering because I am in the military and cannot consume regular drugs due to testing; does this stuff give a solid euphoric high? Based on my research it is short lived. How does it compare to good ether?

Manhunter said on Tue, 26 Jan 2016 at 09:41...

I agree with Raven's comment about 4Poppers.com. Their new name is 4Solvents.com. I purchased from them for years and their product prices and shipping prices are unbeatable. Always well-sealed, fresh products. Unfortunately I live in Hawaii and they no longer ship via air (only way to here) because they say USPS changed their regulations. I am heartbroken :-(.

pwd rush said on Wed, 3 Feb 2016 at 13:06...

Hi all! If you need the poppers I can help you. I sell poppers on Ebey, also on request can provide a link, pictures. Worldwide shipping!! I have poppers 10 ml, 30ml, poppers in the Bank, new poppers, gels, lubricants and more. ONLY TRADE USING THE EBAY!!!

Stef said on Mon, 15 Feb 2016 at 15:09...

WHer i can find you pop on ebay ?

Los said on Tue, 16 Feb 2016 at 15:07...

Hey guys
So on my quest for poppers I came accross a gun cleaner that contains:
Toluene
Acetone Aliphatic petrolium distillates
Mythel Alcohol
Isobutyl Isobutytrate

Do you guys think this is something worth trying, will it even do anything, or too dangerous?? Sorry for my inexperiece!!!

Deep8 said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 03:06...

Does anyone know where I can get poppers online?
I usually get them from http://www.wupli.com they are good but I'm looking for more options.

Deep8 said on Fri, 19 Feb 2016 at 03:06...

I usually get them from http://www.wupli.com they are cheap, descrete, and ship fast.

Josh said on Fri, 26 Feb 2016 at 21:02...

I ordered from www.wupli.com many times in the past and had a great experience every time! they offer great low prices and flat rate shipping no matter how much you order... The orders come on time and it's always strong never stale!!!

Skoll said on Mon, 29 Feb 2016 at 06:24...

Help!

I used to order Rush from buypoppers.net and loved their stuff. It was the intense, sharp stuff that didn't give you a headache and had a good punch. It seems they changed their manufacturer. Just received an order and it that disgusting, sweet smelling stuff that drops your blood pressure to a point where you feel sick in the stomach and have a headache afterwards.
I also bought from a US seller in the past and it was also the sweet, bad stuff.

Any suggestions where I can find the non-sweet stuff again?

Down Under Aussie Bloke said on Sun, 27 Mar 2016 at 23:35...

If anyone is looking for the real stuff in Australia or New Zealand, give

https://aussiediscreet.com.au a go.

Their Jungle Juice Platinum is PWD which is straight from the factory. It is "The Goods"

Also have Amsterdam Poppers also PWD

After using way too many fake things finally these guys got it right

https://aussiediscreet.com.au

They ship internationally but its $30 international so its probably best Australian popper lovers.

jon oc said on Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 00:06...

has anyone tried this site?

http://hisaromas.com/

it seems like legit company compare to other website..

jason said on Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 13:58...

got my last delivery to USA from http://www.poppers-shop.com

Bugsy said on Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 18:33...

I also live in USA and just got an order from poppers-shop.com. The 30ml Push and 30ml Man Scent is isopropyl which I will not use at all, it's the bad stuff. The 30ml Fetish I got is pentyl and the free 10ml Rush Ultra Strong is alkyl which I love. So beware of their products. It seems as though no matter where you order from you're always taking a chance. I am just about at the point where I will no longer use poppers.

GetDatSherm2 said on Thu, 31 Mar 2016 at 15:02...

I've ordered from 3 to 4 places now, and 4solvents seems to the be best in all aspects. Jock's Locker is also pretty good, but it seems like the stuff from 4solvents is better. Both places ship pretty quickly. They BOTH have legit PWD types. Hope this helps some of you. Be safe! Make sure this stuff never touches your skin or lips also. Clean it off ASAP! Good luck to you fellow poppers, haha.

Rubiohorse said on Tue, 5 Apr 2016 at 00:44...

Check popsolvents.com out! they good prices !

Pop said on Fri, 29 Apr 2016 at 04:18...

I buy at WWW.poppers-zone.com.
Free shipping and discreet packaging
I love their poppers and I always enjoy the great service

a_dude_from_ny said on Mon, 2 May 2016 at 22:34...

I ordered from https://www.wupli.com/ and I'm very satisfied with my order

Tman said on Tue, 24 May 2016 at 16:42...

This site is fairly new. www.wupli.com

Love their stuff and so far they are the cheapest I can find.

Rea A said on Sat, 28 May 2016 at 10:03...

Spray popper is the most powerful popper I ever seen, anyone know where can find them with international shipping(to Hong Kong )?

bjdad said on Sat, 11 Jun 2016 at 14:02...

By spray popper you mean ethyl chloride? It is not poppers - it is not a nitrite. I also hope that you do not find anywhere to buy it, it has the potential to disturb heart rhythm. Be safe, stick with the known nitrites.

Red A said on Thu, 16 Jun 2016 at 14:55...

Thank you, so helpful information

realpoppersonly said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 19:27...

Aussie Discreet shipped to me in Montreal and its the good old fashioned PWD poppers 😊

They ship to US and Canada.

https://aussiediscreet.com.au

been there - done that said on Sun, 26 Jun 2016 at 03:16...

Take it for what you will, I can say from 1st hand experience that in todays day and age there is no difference what so ever in any product when comparing it to others avail from the same country in which one resides.

I have 30 years worth of poppers facts and history in this nose and I know WTF I say is undoubtedly true. I also just as of 11:32am on 6-25-2016 might have just had the BEST poppers experience of my entire career when I unpacked my order for popperslosangeles.com ( an order I placed thursday evening btw- SCARY fast how they delivered in one day! ) I reluctantly tried Original Clock Cleaners and must have entered into another dimension of space and time because the only thing i can compare it to is 1983!

Fellas I am sold and nay say all you want I'll be content with these boys and the clock cleaner - they know what time it is!

HERO said on Fri, 5 Aug 2016 at 14:17...

https://www.4solvents.com
IS THE best site to buy in the USA

sky said on Thu, 15 Sep 2016 at 01:55...

The secret gem is http://MegaPoppers.com they have a very limited selection of Jungle Juice line and Rush. But because of this they have massive discounts compared to every where i have found.

Nico said on Sat, 17 Sep 2016 at 23:04...

Like to oder poppers

Anonymous said on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 at 13:04...

Poppers

Sultan said on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 at 13:04...

I need poppers

Ashley said on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 17:47...

Does anyone know of a good USA seller yet ?

Poppedandhard said on Sat, 24 Sep 2016 at 20:33...

Try 4solvents.com. Try pig sweat for strong clean rush. Try leatherman brand to get really blasted.

Jerry said on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 at 03:06...

Aussie discreet definitely doesn't ham you amyl nitrite poppers.

Best quality Nembutal Pentobarbital available now !!! said on Mon, 14 Nov 2016 at 15:39...

Actavis, Roxy, Oxy, Nembutal, Seconal, Xanax, Addies & other Meds

Best quality Nembutal Pentobarbital available now !!!
Contact for a peaceful and painless dead Nembutal Pentobarbital
To ( Die In Dignity ) Nembutal Pentobarbital Available in
-Oral solution
-Inject-able solution
-Capsules 50mg & 100mg
-Powder ( Sodium Salt )
Contact for the Best Exit Solution.

Call/Text US/CANADA Buyers Only:+1(323) 248-1752

What-app Num :+1(323) 248-1752

Email:info@besthealthdrugstore.com

so our delivery is 100% guaranteed.

Danjo said on Fri, 25 Nov 2016 at 13:47...

If you are a fan of the Jungle Juice line of products check out MegaPoppers.com. Large bottles are only 12.95

ethan said on Tue, 13 Dec 2016 at 10:02...

i can highly recommend https://www.poppers.com

Denny said on Wed, 21 Dec 2016 at 06:11...

I was told that in Utah you can get poppers, despite the LDS objections. Sellers use code names. You ask for "head cleaner" at one shop to get poppers.

fun butty said on Sat, 24 Dec 2016 at 20:50...

i want real amyl nitrite! anyone know where to get some?

Hyan Ryer said on Mon, 2 Jan 2017 at 11:44...

PLACE YOUR ORDERS for pain, anxiety, weight loss medications with no script - www.mercpharma.com

Online sales for variety prescription meds . Place your order now.
http://www.mercpharma.com/
No script is required.
Discreet and overnight delivery.
Contact for more details: dr.toddbryan0@gmail.com
Tel: +1 (770) 765-6405

James said on Wed, 4 Jan 2017 at 22:26...

MegaPoppers.com sells Rush and Jungle Juice the "ALKYL" version not the crappy "Iso...." versions (created for Europe which are a joke).
They only sell Large Bottles and ship USPS from the US. They have very the best prices if have found online. My local pornshop buys from them because they give him better prices than he can get by buying wholesale.

Stan said on Sat, 7 Jan 2017 at 21:03...

I agree with James, i haven't found anyplace better than megapoppers

david said on Wed, 11 Jan 2017 at 15:48...

High quality marijuana for sale, we also do worlwide supplies.All strains available contact me at Text OR Call+1(443) 390-8911 Contact email:- betterlife.pharmacy11 at gmail dot com

Mike said on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 at 22:33...

Thanks James. I never knew the difference between the brands. All I knew was that in the past 8 or more years poppers have become really crappy. (they wouldn't last long and were a sticky oily version) I really hated it. In frustration I simply gave up trying to find the real stuff. After reading your posting, I checked them out. But being so gun-shy, i email ed the company. The owner Steve, sent me a very detailed explaination of all the different compounds (even with links to their chemical makeup) along with a history lesson. The info was very similar to that that I found on the front of this site, talking about the "New European Versions" being a bunch of crap.
Ive had my first order for about a week now. And Im thrilled to report my inner-pig is back! I couldn't be happier.
Thanks James.

Nicooo said on Mon, 23 Jan 2017 at 23:23...

I discovered a website sending real poppers to USA by FEDEX with free shipping !!!
www.junglejuiceeurope.com
And to Canada too

Pietter said on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 at 19:47...

Listen Guys, Be very aware, most sites are selling Chinese crap and it will make you very sick. VERY! I stopped buying from 4solvents years ago when they tried to charge the sale through Hong Kong, I believe they are a Chinese company.

Also, there is now a new group of FAKE Poppers on the market that I bought in WeHo that will give you an unbelievable headache, mine lasted a month! The bottles were marked "Hell Fire" and "Rush". They were FAKE!!!. Extremely strong. be careful. Also be aware of buying from Chi Chi LaRue's, Rough Trade and Block Party stores in WeHo, they are selling FAKE Chinese crap. We need to put a stop to this and write reviews about stores and online sights that are ripping us off.Enough! I am madder than Hell and refuse to take it anymore. I love Poppers, but they better be REAL!

420 Kush Man said on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 at 05:26...

Medical Marijuana, Clone, Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
-Looking for serious inquiries only and also willing to deliver if u are not close.

Text or Call +1(323) 248-1752

Email: 420kushstore@gmail.com

Spiderxus said on Fri, 10 Feb 2017 at 16:33...

I've been trying to get decent stuff online I ordered from several places. So fare I had two orders clockcleanes.com and Poppers San Francisco. I think they are the same place. I bought the Monster Clock & some Rush, Both of them were just junk. Don't waste your money.
I have a few more orders coming including an order from Switzerland.
I'll update and let you know if anyone has anything decent.
I don't hold any hope for what I ordered in the USA. I'm curious what the stuff from Switzerland is like?

Spiderxus said on Sat, 11 Feb 2017 at 12:28...

I bought Super Rush off E-Bay, ClockCleaners.com extra strength Monster Clock and from PoppersSanFrancisco.com
Three places- All junk ripoffs Don't waste your money.
I have three more bottles coming from different places. I don't think they sell anything in the USA anymore.
I have an order coming from Switzerland. I'm hopping there blend is better.
I'll keep you posted when it gets here.

Spiderxus said on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 at 04:22...

WARNING - 420 Kush Man - WARNING - 420 Kush Man - WARNING
ON THE POST JUST ABOVE MINE
420 Kush Man said on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 at 05:26.
This is a Phoney Post DO NOT SEND THIS MAN MONEY..
Medical Marijuana, Clone, Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
-Looking for serious inquiries only and also willing to deliver if u are not close.

Text or Call +1(323) 248-1752 - Your delivery will not come.
On the post on top of my post - 420 Kush Man - 420 Kush Man

What-app Num :+1(323) 248-1752 - He'll try to sell you phoney insurance or threaten you with being Busted

Email: 420kushstore@gmail.com - Con Man - Rip off
He's a Raghead
He will want you to send money western union - DON'T DO IT
420 Kush Man 420 Kush Man 420 Kush Man 420 Kush Man

420 Kush Man said on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 at 04:32...

I am here to rip you off LET ME RIP YOU OFF
I WANT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY

Text or Call +1(323) 248-1752

Email: 420kushstore@gmail.com
CALL NOW - I WANT TO RIP YOU OFF
I ALSO HAVE A PHONEY WEB-SIGHT
www.linkedin.com/in/chris-dwanye-29a360113

Best quality Nembutal Pentobarbital available now said on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 at 12:11...

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING
I am here to steal from you I have similar post above
Actavis, Roxy, Oxy, Nembutal, Seconal, Xanax, Addies & other Meds

Best quality Nembutal Pentobarbital available now !!!
Contact for a peaceful and painless dead Nembutal Pentobarbital
To ( Die In Dignity ) Nembutal Pentobarbital Available in
-Oral solution
-Inject-able solution
-Capsules 50mg & 100mg
-Powder ( Sodium Salt )
Contact for the Best Exit Solution.

Call/Text US/CANADA Buyers Only:+1(323) 248-1752

Email:info@besthealthdrugstore.com

so our delivery is 100% guaranteed. So don't miss this opertunity for me to steal from you, I'll threaten you with law inforcment if you don't send me even more money
WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING
I am a crook I will make your life miserable and steal your money

Spiderxus said on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 20:56...

Follow up
This month I ordered from over a half dozen places and all garbage all of them.
Even if they were the real deal, And there Not! Just one hit and there done, They don't put shit in.
I ordered an assortment of poppers from WWW.poppers-zone.com.
from over seas from the recommendation of a guy called pop above me a few lines.
Pop doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
There poppers are a joke like the ones we have in the USA.
Just one hit then there toast.
At this point I don't know who has anything worth a crap. It would be overseas but I don't know who.

Brad said on Sun, 26 Feb 2017 at 18:45...

Where in Boston can you purchase poppers?

po said on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 at 15:15...

Any good place to buy ?

PopperMania said on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 at 01:31...

www.poppersbymail.com has $9.00 10ml bottles and $16 30ml bottles. You should check them out.

Nembutal Pentobarbital Sodium for sale (Liquid,Powder,Pills). said on Thu, 9 Mar 2017 at 23:36...

We are legit suppliers of Nembutal, seconal and other barbiturates . All our Nembutal qualities have been tested and considered to be 99.9 % . You would have no problem placing an order with us .. send inquiries for more details on prices and how to order:

CONTACT INFO:
Email: globaldrugbars@gmail.com
Call/text: +1 ( 615-669-4362 )

Bdub said on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 at 03:49...

You cannot buy original poppers anywhere since 1990.back in the 80s they supposedly caused AIDS so away with amyl and in with isobutyl then butyl nitrates they offer a slight rememberence tothe original but weak ass shit all of them

Bdub said on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 at 03:51...

I buy from jenray.com best prices
And ive used them for about 5 yrs now only once did a bottle arrive leaking. And they shipped a replacement immediately

DJ said on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 at 21:00...

I've been using uspopshop for a while now and I like them but I'm still looking for something closer to the poppers of the early 80s. I've read some good things about Radikal Rush, but wonder about the problems of buying from a German website? Any thoughts or experiences?
DJ

JO said on Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 03:18...

US pop shop is decent .. I like heat or eruption

Kik me @jayyblitz1 said on Tue, 18 Apr 2017 at 08:04...

Hi! I never tried poppers before but i wanted to know what types of poppers you use for topping and what types you use bottoming kik me @ jayyblitz1 or email me @johndoeblitz@gmail.com

JohnHanson said on Fri, 28 Apr 2017 at 23:06...

High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE . These Strains helps people with the following: *Insomnia,Cancer,HIV/AIDS,Anxiety Disorders,Major Depression,Back Pain,Back Sprain,Bipolar Disorder(Nightmares),Cancer Chronic Pain,Seizures,Diabetes,Epilepsy,Fibromyalgia,Glaucoma E.T.C if you are interested do get back to us with your order. INDICA and SATIVA strains are available.

For more information about us and our strains, please contact us via our website, email or number as below:

Contact via details below:
Email: hanvendor420mmjstore@gmail.com
Text #: (410) 260-0786
Website; http://www.hanvendor420mmjstore.ml/

Mathous Lastein said on Tue, 2 May 2017 at 21:32...

we are top supplier of many types of drugs especially Pain,ADHD and Narcolepsy pills.
Delivery & quality Guaranteed 100% with Tracking numbers .
We have available in stock the following drugs:

act us for more details through this

TEXT ME AT (262)208-5170

Mathous Lastein said on Tue, 2 May 2017 at 21:33...

we are top supplier of many types of drugs especially Pain,ADHD and Narcolepsy pills.
Delivery & quality Guaranteed 100% with Tracking numbers .
We have available in stock the following drugs:

act us for more details through this

TEXT ME AT (262)208-5170

Martin said on Fri, 12 May 2017 at 01:01...

Jesus christ, how is it so hard to find the original shit from back in the day...

There has to be some chemist out there somewhere producing it still?

If anyone knows where you can get the REAL LEGIT stuff please send me an email!!

Can pay in bitcoin or anything...

johndirkin777@gmail.com

Telchemshop said on Fri, 12 May 2017 at 13:36...

We are one of international premium providers of 25 I-NBOMe , 2-FMA , 4-MEC , 5-fur-144 , 5-MAPB for sell , A-PHP Crystal , Actavis cough syrup 16 oz ,Actavis cough syrup 32 oz , AK-B48 , Amphetamine Speed paste , Buy A-pvp , AM-2201 , Ecstasy Party Pills , Dibutylone Crystal , global Temazepam , High quality Heroin for sell , MDPV crystal , Methamphetamine Ice crystal Crystal , Liquid Ecstasy , MDMA Crystal , Methoxetamine , Pentedrone , PB-22 , Methylone Crystals ... Discrete Overnight Shipping within USA to Australia, Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden ,SPAIN, New Zealand, Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Estonia etc .We are proud of offer high quality Research chemicals product, one of most reliable company on the market and get satisfied feedback from our customers.Our prices include registered air mail delivery. Delivery time 2-3 days. ..we sale both in wholesale and retail prices.Please visit us below for info: visit our website

http://www.telchemshop.com
admin@telchemshop.com

We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, t said on Sun, 28 May 2017 at 15:56...

We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, to reduce stress and other illness.
We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone.
We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the US and 48 hours internationally, using courier service , email:neistachemical@gmail.com
text or call:+1(617) 453-4295

JohnHanson said on Sat, 3 Jun 2017 at 00:46...

High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE . These Strains helps people with the following: *Insomnia,Cancer,HIV/AIDS,Anxiety Disorders,Major Depression,Back Pain,Back Sprain,Bipolar Disorder(Nightmares),Cancer Chronic Pain,Seizures,Diabetes,Epilepsy,Fibromyalgia,Glaucoma E.T.C if you are interested do get back to us with your order. INDICA and SATIVA strains are available.

For more information about us and our strains, please contact us via our website, email or number as below:

Email: harnvendor420mmjstore@gmail.com

WE HAVE HIGH GRADE SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS.

We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very good, farm prices and we are sure of their quality. We got some GOOD MEDICAL marijuana/weeds,hemp oil,wax and their SEEDS such as Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13,hash oils and seeds etc,

BUDS / FLOWERS PRICE LIST:

1 Pound = $ 1500 USD
1/2 Pound = $ 850 USD
1/4 Pound = $ 613 USD
1/8 Pound = $ 466 USD
1 Oz =$ 250 USD

OIL PRICE LIST:

10g = $350 USD
15g = $500 USD
30g = $1000 USD
60g = $1900 USD

AVAILABLE OILS FOR SALE

Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
CO2 Oil
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
Tinctures
Hash
Black oil,
Indian oil,
BHO
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
BUTANE OIL

We guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it can't be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering.

logan said on Thu, 8 Jun 2017 at 16:05...

there's secure and discrete delivery from http://www.rcparmachemsolutions.com when you order there. it was shown to me by my friend and i have been ordering there ever since and its highly discrete, friendly customer service too

George said on Thu, 8 Jun 2017 at 16:23...

High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE

Email:williams1hall21@gmail.com
Text #: (925) 267-7256

WE HAVE HIGH GRADE SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS.

We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very good, farm prices and we are sure of their quality. We got some GOOD MEDICAL marijuana/weeds,hemp oil,wax and their SEEDS such as Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13,hash oils and seeds etc,

BUDS / FLOWERS PRICE LIST:

1 Pound = $ 1500 USD
1/2 Pound = $ 850 USD
1/4 Pound = $ 613 USD
1/8 Pound = $ 466 USD
1 Oz =$ 250 USD

OIL PRICE LIST:

10g = $350 USD
15g = $500 USD
30g = $1000 USD
60g = $1900 USD

AVAILABLE OILS FOR SALE

Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
CO2 Oil
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
Tinctures
Hash
Black oil,
Indian oil,
BHO
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
BUTANE OIL

We guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it canít be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering.

Email: williams1hall21@gmail.com
Text #: (925) 267-7256

carolina said on Sat, 10 Jun 2017 at 10:24...

Are you in need of medical marijuana for pain relief and depression. You can buy medical weed from http://medimarijuanaweed.com . I found the supplier when i was in great need of medical weed for my health. They have a really great customer service when i spoke with them and the was discrete as i wanted it and secure.

JohnHanson said on Tue, 20 Jun 2017 at 04:18...

Text #: (410) 260-0786 Welcome to the safe place to order your top grade Medical Marijuana, Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
For a decade now, we have been cultivating medical Marijuana respecting the highest traditional cultivating standards using the finest ingredients expertly chosen by our master farmers all over the USA, Canada and Europe,
Our medical marijuana and oil with the unique crisp flavor is enjoyed and recognized as the perfect ingredient for health cure and smoking happy times to share with friends.
Our medicine is of high potency, THC and CBD. With our Medical Marijuana and Rick Simpson Oil, we recommend and help patients with the treatment of any of these health problems with proves of treatment like Cancer, Arthritis, Diabetes, Leukemia, Osteoporosis, Crohnis Disease, Insomnia, Migraines, Depression, Asthma, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis, Glaucoma, Burns, Chronic pain, Mutated cells, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety and Nausea.

In addition to its effectiveness in treating Cancer the numerous conditions, Rick Simpson Cannabis oil has marvelous anti aging properties.
But hemp oil rejuvenating vital organs which deteriorate over time.
We ship in top discreet packaging using smell-proof bags, we vacuum seal and disguise the package so it can't be detected by canine or electronic sniffles. We ship to both homes and PO Box address, all 100% safe. We do express overnight shipping to USA, Canada and Europe. We do 3 days delivery to USA, UK, Australia and Europe.

Here is our general price list for all products of medical marijuana.
1oz (30g)...........$300
1/2 pound (224g)....$850
1 pound (448g)......$1500
Shipping............ Free

For the Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
Oil Prices
10g = 350$
30g = 900$
60g = 1500$
Shipping............ Free

We offer discount on high purchases.
How to order and get your medicine?
We sell to both Cards and Non-card holders. It involves 2 steps:
Contact via

Website; http://www.hanvendor420mmjstore.ml/

alex wilson said on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 at 11:11...

We are top legit and 100% reliable suppliers of high quality medical marijuana, wax, shatter, cannabis oil, shakes, dabs and more cannabis products.( alexweeds00@gmail.com)

Both sativa and indica strains available
-sour diesel
-white widow
-purple kush
-white rhino
-master kush
-og kush
-moon rocks
-northern lights
-sky walker
-chem og
-ak 47
TAGS:
Marijuana for Sale,
Where to buy Marijuana Online,
Legal Marijuana for Sale,
Buy Marijuana Online USA,
Buy weed Deep dop,
Dark web,
Online Canada,
Buy Weed Online Uk,
Weed Shop,
---------------
CONTACT INFO BELOW
EMAIL: alexweeds00@gmail.com
TEXT/CALL OR WHATSAPP : +1 323 696 0294
WICKR : caregivers
youtube link: https://youtu.be/QKKWmM0TYgE

macko said on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 at 10:57...

got top shelf meds at discount prices rel loud and firing...we do both in and out of state delievry with no sign when receiving your package... Purple Kush, Northern Lights, Afghan Kush, Blackberry Kush, Grape Ape , Cheese, Sativas, Sour Diesel, Green Crack, Jack Herer, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Lemon Haze, Maui Waui, Hybrids, Blue Dream, White Widow, Trainwreck, OG Kush, AK-4 pm mackokush5@gmail.com or 559-492-7571

Dick-weed said on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 at 14:03...

We need Amyl Ntrate.

Made illegal early 90s because of some crazy assed hi king that it causes HIV!! WTF!

Now we have weak asses shit being peddled and no access to the original.

Used to have a great night out with a good bottle, not anymore.

I hear it's still available on the black market. Look deeper into the web where the dark forces are at play, maybe this is where you will find the golden liqiud.

😗

Pamela Andrea said on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 at 18:34...

Get top quality marijuana, (www.weed-plant.org) supplies top quality marijuana, shatter, cannabis oil and wax with amazing quality and taste. EDIBLES AND CONCENTRATES(Shatter, Wax, Hash and Cannabis oil). contact us now and place your order. the price is quite decent.
- No medical ID card needed - Super stealth double vacuum sealed shipping to USA,UK, Europe, Canada, Austria, Australia and other countries too.
Text or Call us :: 001 (302) 439-1358
Thanks

Susan Sultin said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 19:58...

Hello Guys Health is wealth and marijuana is both. We(www.marijuana-man.org) are growers and distributor of medical marijuana and i have never heard of any bad cases caused by marijuana. I grow and distribute various strains of marijuana such as sour diesel, OG kush, afghan kush, purple kush, blueberry,Moon rocks, wax, concentrates,edibles many more strains.Hit me up ASAP +1(505)-398-3438

tyco said on Thu, 7 Sep 2017 at 01:05...

if anyone has found the "old poppers" from years ago that make u want to blast to outerspace please let me know. They have put men on the moon so there surely has to be somewhere to get the "strong" poppers of years ago tycotyco13@aol.com

macko said on Sat, 9 Sep 2017 at 21:10...

iím a licensed grower & got a variety of strains such as girl scout cookies,purple kush,sour diesel,white widow,grand daddy purple,ak47,og kush,platinum kush,master kush & many more..interested buyers only contact 559-492-7571 or mackokush5@gmail.com

JD said on Mon, 18 Sep 2017 at 23:10...

Everything Isobutyl is crap. Don't waste your money. I found a few places selling Alkyl in the US still. But for the best, look overseas.

JD

Methylone MDMA Mephedrone Ketamine Heroine cocaine said on Sat, 23 Sep 2017 at 03:23...

We are professional producer of all kinds of research chemicals in any quantity you want. Our products Includes; Ethylone Methylone MDMA Mephedrone Ketamine Heroine cocaine Speed Methamphetami ne Amphetamine Meth Crystal MDPV A-PVP LSD Ephedrine hcl Pseudoephedrine hcl PIPERONYL METHYL KETONE OIL/POWDER Our quality is the best you can find around and we sell in small/large quantities with guaranteed discreet delivery in good time. Skype ID::: gardensupplier

Contact Number .......(330) 362-1075

Company's Skype ID:...... Gardensupplier

User147 said on Sun, 24 Sep 2017 at 16:05...

Wtf are you pot head pharmaceutical drug pushers doing here? Get out!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.