Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

popper inhalers worth buying?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by weedgasm
on Sun, 24 Nov 2013 at 04:17

weedgasm said on Sun, 24 Nov 2013 at 04:17...

basically, ive been using them the old fashing "poor on the rag and huff the other side" way...or just sniff from the bottle lol.....
anyways: are the steel inhalers worth buying?? I was considering the plastic mask but head the plastic gets eatin up after awhile....

PJ said on Sun, 24 Nov 2013 at 17:57...

Do they have a bit of rag in them as well? I think so. I assume they are for outdoor life...discos and what not :-) Have seen them but used. Masks seem to me to spell danger, no thanks.

Wu99 said on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 at 22:22...

Good for disco fanny type who spill over the place. Gimmick!!

Maureen said on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 07:50...

Those steel tubes are sometimes worn as jewellery; if you know what one looks like it sends a signal lol A drag queen had a pair of them made into earrings and there is a joke that is part of her act as well. They have a little grill inside the capsule.

rdremming said on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 at 19:15...

Sadly, for me, there's not enough delivery with the steel (or aluminum) inhalers.

Punkah Wallah said on Mon, 16 Dec 2013 at 19:46...

"I was considering the plastic mask but head the plastic gets eatin up after awhile...."

Holy crap! Never even knew such a thing existed. WTF!

SoaB said on Sat, 29 Mar 2014 at 00:47...

DO NOT BUY THE MASK! IT'S NOT WORKING AT ALL!

I bought one some time ago, and basically threw ten buck (or so) out of the window. There are 2 fingerthick holes on each side of the mask, so there's not enough drag to actually whiff anything out of the container. It's just crap, really!

Gay_eire said on Tue, 29 Jul 2014 at 23:32...

The steel inhaler and the plastic mask thing (like an oxygen tank/nebuliser mask) are not worth it dont bother. Better off with cotton wool and a plastic bag lol

MM said on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 at 22:57...

I`ve a puch steel amulet - poppers inhaler - how can I use it?
Where should I give cotton wool?
How often should I add poppers liquid to this cotton wool?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.